LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Prayer Circle Part Deux -- HELP!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prayer Circle Part Deux -- HELP!!!!!!
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 4 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first go round of our Prayer Circle is somewhere orbiting the OT twilight Zone or island of the lost posts.

I'm starting it again, but this time, I'm asking my praying bros and sisters to storm the heavens in my behalf. AFter a few good days, My Hiatal Hernia problems have come back. No chiropracter can seemingly pop it down again. Makes it very hard to breath. Can't sleep either because I have to really work to breath. And cause of that, the downward cycle of other symptoms have come back too. Like I didn't have enough going on. ALso, I believe cause of this hernia, panic attacks, dizziness and hopelessness have been present and in the middle of the nights, those thoughts of calling doctor Kervorkian. Thanks for lifting me up.

Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chocolat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chocolat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hobo-

My prayers will be with you.

I lift you up now to rest in the palm of His hand and at the foot of the cross.

Too tired right now for the fingers to work but the heart goes with you.

Choc.

Posts: 291 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we really move mountains
with a mustard seed of faith?
It seems rather a difficult task.
Could we maybe start with a molehill
and work our way up gradually?
But that's not the way it works, is it, Lord?
So often you challenge us
with the mountain
when we feel so unprepared
unequipped for the task.
It's then that we have to put self aside
and fear
and pride
and cling tightly to your hand.
It is only then that we really feel
the warmth of your touch the certainty of your love
the power of your presence.
It is only then
that our faith begins to grow
and we begin to see our real potential.
Thank your, Heavenly Father
for mountains
and mustard seeds

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArizonaLisa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArizonaLisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, My prayers and thoughts are with you. I truly very sorry you are suffering like this and I hope you find your way out of this terrible place you are in. May God comfort you and keep you safe. Lisa
Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God - got some sleep! Feeling a bit better. Thanks for your prayers!!!! They do work.
Posts: 462 | From Newnan, GA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weeza3
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weeza3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dear Michael,
May you receive the perfect peace that comes from above. May your Father wrap you in His arms of comfort, holding you securely when you feel afraid.

He holds you even when it seems you're going it alone, remember he's as near as your breath and will breathe His life into you.

Michael, I had panic attacks for over a year as one of my earliest symptoms of Lyme. Then came depression. Not knowing that I had Lyme until many years later, I went to seek some help.

I began antidepressant therapy which gave me blessed relief and has made a huge difference in my life. Lyme as you know I'm sure can affect our brain chemistry and my serotonin levels had dropped severely resulting in my symptoms.

Don't mean to give medical advice, just to share my personal experience. I'm sure your physician is aware of your struggle with the panic and I trust he will be working with you to help resolve this miserable condition.

You are in my prayers that you will find appropriate therapy and blessed relief .

Streams in the Desert
Achieving the Victory
by Mrs. Charles E. Cowman

"For this our light and transitory burden of suffering is achieving for us a weight of glory"
(2 Cor. 4:17). (Weymouth)

"Is achieving for us," mark. The question is repeatedly asked--Why is the life of man drenched with so much blood, and blistered with so many tears? The answer is to be found in the word "achieving"; these things are achieving for us something precious. They are teaching us not only the way to victory, but better still the laws of victory. There is a compensation in every sorrow, and the sorrow is working out the compensation.

It is the cry of the dear old hymn:

"Nearer my God to Thee, nearer to Thee,
E'en tho' it be a cross that raiseth me."

Joy sometimes needs pain to give it birth. Fanny Crosby could never have written her beautiful hymn, "I shall see Him face to face," were it not for the fact that she had never looked upon the green fields nor the evening sunset nor the kindly twinkle in her mother's eye. It was the loss of her own vision that helped her to gain her remarkable spiritual discernment.

It is the tree that suffers that is capable of polish. When the woodman wants some curved lines of beauty in the grain he cuts down some maple that has been gashed by the axe and twisted by the storm. In this way he secures the knots and the hardness that take the gloss.

It is comforting to know that sorrow tarries only for the night; it takes its leave in the morning. A thunderstorm is very brief when put alongside the long summer day. "Weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning." --Songs in the Night

"There is a peace that cometh after sorrow,
Of hope surrendered, not of hope fulfilled;
A peace that looketh not upon tomorrow,
But calmly on a tempest that it stilled.

"A peace that lives not now in joy's excesses,
Nor in the happy life of love secure;
But in the unerring strength the heart possesses,
Of conflicts won while learning to endure.

"A peace there is, in sacrifice secluded,
A life subdued, from will and passion free;
'Tis not the peace that over Eden brooded,
But that which triumphed in Gethsemane."

Posts: 701 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres the first prayer started link.
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001227.html

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hikin Mike
Member # 6508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hikin Mike   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you got some sleep! I'm new here but, I'll definately be adding this group to my prayer list.

------------------
-Mike

Posts: 96 | From Atwater, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weeza3
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weeza3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Welcome Hikin Mike,
Really enjoyed your web-site, the love you have of nature and of course the Creator.
I noticed you're a Californian and the fact that you love to hike rings a sweet familiar ring....

I have a daughter living in San Francisco who's an avid hiker herself. My husband and I will be visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday. We'll have to check out your recommendations and perhaps take a hike with our daughter while there.

We've gone on several along the coastline in the past which was breathtaking.

Glad to have you here on Lymenet, sorry it's about the Lyme, but as you can tell you're certainly not alone. Stick around and share your prayers and wisdom with us, we all need the support of one another.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hikin Mike
Member # 6508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hikin Mike   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Weeza3, that's why I'm here. I need the "fellowship" of others in the same boat.

------------------
-Mike

Posts: 96 | From Atwater, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobokinite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the coolective prayers. Doing better. To my friends on Lymenet

May the Lord Bless you. May the lord keep you. May the lord cause his face to shine on you. father, thank you for this fellowship. Please help us to heal and to help us heal each other.

Michael

Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite peace to you.

adapted from - ancient gaelic runes

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by treepatrol:
Heres the first prayer started link.
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001227.html

UP!!!

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weeza3
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6071

>
> THE LAW IS THE LAW
>
> So if the US government determines that it is
> against the law for the words "under God" to be on
> our money,then, so be it.
>
> And if that same government decides that the
> "Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or on a
> government installation, then, so be it.
>
> And since they already have prohibited any
> prayer in the schools, on which they deem their
> authority, then so be it.
>
> I say, "so be it," because I would like to be
> a law abiding US citizen.
>
> I say, "so be it," because I would like to
> think that smarter people than I are in positions to
> make good decisions. I would like to think that
> those people have the American Publics' best
> interests at heart.
>
> BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?
>
> Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God
> and cannot Post His Commandments in Government
> buildings, I don't believe the Government and it's
> employees should participate in the Easter and
> Christmas
> celebrations which honor the God that our
> government is eliminating from many facets of
> American life.
>
> I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good
> Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just
> another day.
>
> I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session
> on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as
> well as Sundays. After all, it's just another day.
>
> I'd like the Senate and the House of
> Representatives to not have to worry about getting
> home for the "Christmas Break." After all ~ it's
> just another day.
>
> I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars
> could be saved, if all government offices & services
> would work on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter.
>
> It shouldn't cost any overtime since those
> would be just like any other day of the week to a
> government that is trying to be "politically
> correct".
>
> In fact.... I think that our government should
> work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshipping
> God...) because, after all, our government says that
> it should be just another day....
>
> What do you all think????
>
> If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our
> elected officials will stop giving in to the
> minority opinions and begin, once again, to
> represent the 'majority' of ALL of the American
> people.
>
> SO BE IT...........
>
> Please Dear Lord, Give us the help needed to
> keep you in our country!
> 'Amen' and 'Amen'
> Touche!
>
> These are definitely things I never thought
> about but from now on, I will! and I will be sure to
> questions those, in government, who support these
> changes .

kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer for an excellent, compassionate, caring, independent, good worker, reliable, in home health care person as soon as possible.
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Yes, Lord, please send us some compassionate "sent" ones. Please speak to our spouses and loved ones who don't "get" this illness. And, please be our great Doc in the sky and extend your hand to heal. We ask all in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Thanks for listening, Father God. Mike I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you lately. Sorry that the thief has stolen Your good seed away from me lately. Give us all some hope and Faith, Lord....
hobokinite
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6132

Lord, we ask you to be our Doctor and our Dentist. Sorry that we have some fear of the future going on. Our lives are in your hand. Help us hear Your voice. Please advise, In Jesus' name, Michael

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement