LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Off Topic » Off topic (For those who are a little "off")

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Off topic (For those who are a little "off")
Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. Here it is.

You were all clammering for it.

I'll start with a rant, since my ire and rage don't belong anywhere else.

Let's talk about HEART EVENT MONITORS. FUN FUN FUN.

So, I go to my new LLMD. She actually takes my skipped beats and extra beats complints seriously. Seriously enough she has be sent to the hospital to get a HEART EVENT MONITOR.

So, I go in and get my sticky back tape stuck to my bloopbs.

This sucker is LOUD. It beeps and carries on for 90 seconds. Here's the thing...I DON'T KNOW when I am going to have an event and its OVER before I can hold down the button for a second for it to start.

Then, I get to work. I show my boss...who knew KNEW I was getting the monitor today. She says if I am a "distraction", they will just move me somewhere else.

Most of you don't realize this...but despite the fact that I am CLEARLY a mess, I actually am the main resource analyst for a tech support department at a software company. My job is to be here and help the techies get trained, answer their questions, fix the problems they cannot solve, do reseach and so forth. I'm actually good at it because while I often forget my name, I can memorize technical stuff like Rainman can count cards. Its rather bizarre...like being an idiot savant nerd.

So, its not BAD ENOUGH that I beep loud enough for the whole building to hear me...trying to catch a palp on tape that's already OVER...but then they talk about MOVING me so that I am not a distraction.

Will you join me? Grab your torches and pitchforks! Lets get a lynchmob together and run my superiors out of town!!

(Cobby welcome back...again. Come on, let me take the blame...pleasey pleasy pleasey???)

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and one more thing...Cave, getting the final say on another topic that remains nameless was awesome. I'm impressed. [bow]

Cob, the embellishment of the occupation of said ficticious post hole digger...what a touch you have, my dear. As I said before...SWEET!

Randi...I didn't see your pm till yesterday. By the time I did, the answer was already out there. I wasn't ignoring you. Well, if I was I have a really good excuse!

[woohoo]

Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Nancy,

How cool is it to have signaling boobps?

I hope your breasts are not too much of a distraction.

I had the skipping, palpatations, etc.

First go around had a nuclear stress test done.

Heart was perfect.

Took some extra magnesium and voila!

All weird heart symptoms vanished.

About 3-4 months ago, it started again.

Maybe a little different, but scary just the same.

Turns out my adrenal function was low.

My blood pressure was in the 60's over the 40's.

Started cortef (2.5mg a day) and voila!

Symptoms gone again.

Hang in there.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Geneal...

You are a genius.

I AM the only one on the building with bleeping bloopbs!! That makes me SPECIAL! FINALLY my bloopbs are special enough to actually DISTRACT someone.

I shouldn't be in a rage. I should be celebrating! [lol]

You made my day...thanks for cheering me up!!

[kiss]

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uh, are they chocolate?

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

I don't know if I should get involved in this discussion or not. You know , last time I exposed my chocolate bon bons I was herxing with stupididtis and it got me in double trouble, like size 44 DDDD double trouble.

But I just can't pass up an opportunity to talk about myself.

First off ,if you're really Itsy-bitsy ,say a size 32 A ,I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Second of all- I will share my experience- I too complained of what I thought were heart problems. After keeping it a secret for a long time because I was so scared it really was heart problems.

I finally said something to the Doc, PCP, so of course he immediately did an EEG, or is that EKG? You know the one- where it takes longer to put the sticky tape monitors on you than it does to run the test.

Everything was always normal. So frustrating-because it felt so abnormal at times. Just not when I was hooked up.

Finally came the day, when I went to pick up the kids from school, was chatting with another MOM, when it kicked in-big time. Of course I said nothing to her, just made it back to my car where I could sit down.

The dismissal traffic couldn't go anywhere until I moved my car-and I felt like I was going to pass out at any minute. I was able to pull off to the side of the parking lot out of the way.

Turned off the car, and told the kids, as calmly as I could that I didn't "feel right" and I was not going to attempt driving until it passed.

Well, it didn't pass. Half an hour later, I told the girls that maybe we should go back into the school office. Which we did. The staff , of course, wanted to call an ambulance, but I insisted they call my husband, who worked an hour away.

My husband suggested I call my doctor, who suggested I go to the Emergency Room. I agreed to go to the emergency room-if my husband drove me-I was not going by ambulance.

So for the next hour, I sprawled out in the office, as everyone kept looking at me anxiously-probably just waiting for me to pass out so they could call the Paramedics without my knowing. I kept one eye half open, and if anyone made a move towards the phone I said "Don't Even think About IT"

Want me to make this long story short? Too late.

My husband did pick me and the girls up. At the hospital I told him to just "drop me off" and take the girls out to McDonalds-that I would be fine.

When I told triage it was my heart they put me on the fast track-and things started to happen at warp speed. They hooked the monitor up, the nurse said WHOA, pulled in a crash cart,and called the doctor, who asked me how long this had been going on.

When I told him a few hours,he explained that they were going to have to stop my heart with a short acting injection to restore rythmn(sp).

Ventricular Tachycardia -you know when they show those films in CPR classes -the patient usually has Ventricular Tachycardia.

So I got zapped, not with paddles, but with an IV in my upper arm, similiar to the picc line I have now.So the medicine would get to the heart quicker.

I couldn't see the monitors, but for 15 long seconds , my wildly beating heart was stilled. Everyone in the room was still ,too, staring at the monitor. It was like a game of freeze tag-no body moved.

I could feel the warm blood pooling in my chest, down my arms, and up the back of my neck. What a trip. The second my heart rhythm came back on everybody relaxed-including me.

Anyway-I'm finally getting to the bottom line-don't worry-if nothing shows up on the monitor this time-sooner or later-if it's what I was experiencing your life could get exciting real quick.

By The Way-you know what the doctor told me if it happened again? CALL AN AMBULANCE! Fortunately I have been on medicine since then without any further dramatic episodes.

Here's another tip-Skin So Soft bath oil is a gentle way to get the sticky stuff off. Where's Road Runner when we need her? Beep Beep

Carol

Cobweb
Unregistered

By the way, I think your title is misleading-almost to the point of entraptment.

I was expecting a meeting of Goofballs Anonymous. Instead I find a legitimate concern requiring a serious response.

(*) (*)

[Eek!]

Carol

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Randi,

No, silly. They're not chocolate. They're banana cream.

Cob...

How did you know my itsy_bitsy bra size??

Oh, and about you...

How much did THAT stink! Holy heck. I have been in the hospital for sinus tachycardia, but that was NOTHING compared to what you experienced.

Sorry you had to go through that. Oh, I've had palps and skips and extras for about 5 years now. I keep asking for help but YOU KNOW...until I saw the LLMD no one would listen. I have had a murmur since they od'ed me on thyroid replacement.

Anyway...I hate when it happens BUT I do kinda hope...since I have to be wired for a month...that I actually CATCH an event.

Just cause you get into 42DDDD trouble doesn't mean you cannot join my on the job virtual lynch mob, though, does it??

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Well...Cob...

I ended up on a rant I didn't expect. I get serious now and then out of nowhere...its rare but it happens.

LET THE PSYCHOSIS BEGIN!

stymielymie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPEEKING OF BOOBS, NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT
I'M ON THE WRONG POST
SORRY,

POOR COBBY'S HUSBAND.
HE CAN TOLERATE YOU!!!!LOL
AMAZING FACTS OF LIFE NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.

DO MAN BOOBS COUNT FOR THIS DISCUSSION!!!!!!

SEE I FOUND YOU AGAIN COBBY [toilet]
DAVEEY

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***Want me to make this long story short? Too late.***

[lol] [Big Grin] [lol]

Hey Cobby....which heart meds are you on now?? Sorry, if I'm sounding too sane for this thread!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobweb:
By the way, I think your title is misleading-almost to the point of entraptment.

VERY, VERY true!! [Razz]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by stymielymie:

DO MAN BOOBS COUNT FOR THIS DISCUSSION!!!!!!

DAVEEY

only if they look like this!
 -

[Big Grin]

Cobby

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by stymielymie:

POOR COBBY'S HUSBAND.
HE CAN TOLERATE YOU!!!!LOL
AMAZING FACTS OF LIFE NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.

DAVEEY

Well you can quit being amazed.

Didn't you read in a recent post to YOU that I ,as in me, myself, and I,was getting a studio apartment in Harford County?

Soon as my disability check came through last fall he went his way and I went my way. I may be poor, but I am more at peace than I have been in a long time-that is until I got the boot. Then I felt rejected by the WHOLE world.

Excuse me, I'm going to find my way to the curb with my white cane because a certain button has been pushed and I am in a blind rage.

Exit stage left.

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:

....which heart meds are you on now?? Sorry, if I'm sounding too sane for this thread!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

I'm not going to answer that question until you move it to medical! JK

Atenolol

but I'm getting a little worried because my blood pressure has dropped down to 90/53.

The Atenolol has worked so well in keeping my heart calmer I don't want to stop it.

Nurse K was here today. She was a bit concerned. Told me to pump up the volume of H2O. I think she's going to report me to my LLMD. Then again maybe I'm just feeling a little paranoid these days.

If anything I thought my blood pressure was going to be higher due to recent events.
Personally I think her stethascope(sp) is broken. She always records me on the low side-but it's at least over 100 usually.

My latest EKG or whatever, just says Left Atrial Abnormality but the doctor doesn't seem that concerned about it. I was cleared to take the lyme treatments.

You're welcome here anytime Lymetoo if you dare, but you better watch out- the insanity is contagious.

[Smile] Carol

[ 28. August 2007, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Cobweb ]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Just wondering. I also take atenolol for palps. Haven't had YOUR lovely experience however! PTL!!!

Yep, I have to take only 12.5 mg of atenolol because if I take more, my BP drops to 75/55 -ish. HORRIBLE feeling!!

Watch out with those X-rated photos of hunks!!

Or is that Dave?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:

Watch out with those X-rated photos of hunks!!

Or is that Dave?? [Big Grin]

Ya-right!
Cobweb
Unregistered

speaking of dentists-

-

Just thought I'd try and cheer DocDave up-he's been feeling a little crappy lately.

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bwahahahaha! [lol]

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Itsy_bitsyone:
Just cause you get into 42DDDD trouble doesn't mean you cannot join my on the job virtual lynch mob, though, does it??

Fraid so, I am to immediately report to the bench when there's a fruckus going on.

Want me to post the e-mail he sent me so you can read it for yourself?

[tsk]

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Cobby,

I believe you. I don't want to see the email. I want to be blissfully ignorant. That way when I screw up, I can claim I had no idea what the reprocussions were, claim total innocence, put on my boo boo lip and beg and cry a LOT.

Did I say that out loud?

I'm NOT wearing my monitor. I am going to call the LLMD today and find out if there is a way to get a different one.

Not much embarrasses me, honestly. In most cases, I really don't give a you know what about what people think. Been sick TOO Long to waste time on caring. HOWEVER...I don't know if its because I went from being on 200 mg a day of doxy to 1500 mg of terta this week plus added the lyrica...but I was HUMILIATED yesterday over this monitor thing. Been begging for five years for this, and when I get the damn thing, my job gives me poop about it and its loud and annoying?!? The truth is I am actually nice enough to NOT want to distract people. Why do I have to be put in the situation of feeling guilty over trying to monitor my heart for goodness sakes. I'm going to beg maybe for a newer, quieter model.

I'm all emotional right now and that's not right. Not sure if I want to rage or cry and I don't even have PMS. [loco]

My mixed emotional state...usually just sarcastic and playful because I am so far gone beyond the grief and depression that comes with being sick...may very well be this herx stuff you all are always talking about...and probably why I opened this with the THOUGHT that I was going to be a goofball, but went in another direction.

ARGGGGGHHHHHH. Someone take this thread in a more positive direction and shut me up.

Dave...man boobies are ALWAYS welcome. In any size or shape. Even dentist-man boobies. [Big Grin]

Cobweb
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Itsy_bitsyone:
[QB] Cobby,

'I believe you. I don't want to see the email. I want to be blissfully ignorant. That way when I screw up, I can claim I had no idea what the reprocussions were, claim total innocence, put on my boo boo lip and beg and cry a LOT.

Did I say that out loud?

Hey- I resemble that remark !

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Cobby,

I'm all emotional right now and that's not right. Not sure if I want to rage or cry and I don't even have PMS. [loco]

My mixed emotional state...usually just sarcastic and playful because I am so far gone beyond the grief and depression that comes with being sick...may very well be this herx stuff you all are always talking about...and probably why I opened this with the THOUGHT that I was going to be a goofball, but went in another direction.

ARGGGGGHHHHHH. Someone take this thread in a more positive direction and shut me up.

Hey- I resemble that remark!
stymielymie
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sorry cobby
i knew you moved but did not know why,very sorry.

faux pas suck!!!!!!

hope i didn't hit any bad nerves, only yhe ones that aren't working!!!!!

daveey

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Cobby...

Sorry about your breakup. Its never easy...but while I remember being very upset about the onset of my divorce, I have to say that I am a better person for having gone through it...and I don't miss him one little bit.

And I hope we can "do lunch".

Why not move out to Garrett County? Much quieter, very inexpensive to live, only an hour away from my LLMD, and did I mention very inexpensive to live in most places here?

You'd also have a LOT more luck applying to be Amish if you live amoung them...

lymedad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymedad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've been reading a couple of the most recent threads and I've come up with a single response to them all.

Please see the following

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Turn on the speakers & then Click on the Caveman

If it doesn't work - I'm sorry, but I tried.

[ 30. August 2007, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: lymedad ]

Posts: 681 | From California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Itsy, I think you are excluding us who are seriously OFF. I think I should be offended by this.

How about canceling this post and/or changing the heading to include the group of us who are in this category?

Perhaps you are not excluding us and are just making fun of us...if so,

I'm still offended. [Razz]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Will the REAL Lymedad please stand up?

Really- WHAT don't you get?

The fact I was really banned for impersonating a troll-keeping in mind that a real impersonator is not really what someone really thinks is real.

Just to clarify-I am not really a real Troll. However I did try to introduce a real pseudonym, who shall remain nameless, into a thread that was really getting unreal.

Hence I was booted from here to kingdom come, or should I say deported, for really being unreal.

Just for taking the time to post that really timely REEL- I would like you to meet my new best friend:

I Love Pedro
 -

PS-That's not really Pedro, I'm really telling you that because I don't want to do anything illegal .

AND I am not trying to break up or redirect traffic here-so please be advised my intentions are really just to add to the fun. [Big Grin]

Sincerely,
The One and Only Cobweb, now and forever, trust me.

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by meg:

How about canceling this post and/or changing the heading to include the group of us who are in this category?

Itsy-I'm begging you, please don't cancel this post, I didn't know. I'm innocent of all charges.(well maybe not) but I really didn't know I wasn't in this category. If you cancel this post, I'm going to sob my glassy little eyes out.
Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sob if my hair was lime green too. That body might be better than mine though. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
I would sob if my hair was lime green too. That body might be better than mine though. [Big Grin]

He smiles because he has hair and that's about all.

[ 30. August 2007, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Cobweb ]

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm still offended. [Razz]

[lol] probably better than being onended

And cool, Lymedad, how'd you do that?

--------------------
more light, more love

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
[/qb]

He smiles because he has hair and that's about all.

[lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

trueblue
Member # 7348

This was in today's paper...
 -

--------------------
more light, more love

Cobweb
Unregistered

[lol] [lol] [lol]
Lymetoo
Member # 743

That is SOOOOO funny!!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Luckily I was sick all weekend and didn't come up here to see...or...rather...sorry I missed it.

LLMD ramped me from 200 mg doxy a day to 1500mg tetra. After a week of that thought I was dying. Between the tetra, the lyrica, and the diflucan, the porceline god and I became good pals over the 4-day weekend. Lost 6lbs in 4 days. Needless to say, I am starting over at 250mg 3x a day rather than 500 3x a day.

I have been...err...indisposed.

Ah...controversy. One wants me to delete this post...one doesn't...oh the drama.

Meg...yes we are making fun of you...specifically. Be offended. Be very offended. [bonk]

Cob...I love pedro. May I pet him?

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Cave...

Oh, tell me you weren't tempted to touch that little lime haired troll.

You So did, too. You wanna pet pedro too. Admit it.

So, Cob, can we please?

Meg
Member # 22

Meg...yes we are making fun of you...specifically. Be offended. Be very offended

Well, fine then [Razz]
I'll take my marbles [dizzy] and go home!

Pettin Pedro? [loco] I don't know about you people.....I might have to be offended at that also or is it just an offense?? [Wink]

--------------------

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
[b]
Well, fine then [Razz]
I'll take my marbles [dizzy] and go home!

You still have some marbles left?
AND a home? You must not have lyme disease then.

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Those aren't marbles. Those are kidney stones.

You need to see an opthamologist about those floaters.

And, if I can't pet pedro, will you at least give him my cell number? Have him call me? Let him choose for himself if he wants petted??

WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN OUR WAY??

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:

And, if I can't pet pedro, will you at least give him my cell number? Have him call me? Let him choose for himself if he wants petted??

WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN OUR WAY??

The only way to the Son is through the Father.

-

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

That's some funny stuff right there.

I almost laughed out loud at work.

While Cobby needs to be careful, her imagination is amazing.

((and the daddy is even hot. Check out those pecks and those delts. looks run in the family. is he married?))

trueblue
Member # 7348

Being off in my own little way, I keep wondering; does Pedro have double horseshoes on his foot?

--------------------
more light, more love

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

true..

While cobby is the only one who can actually answer that...

Are you trying to move in on him? Cause I have dibs, you know. I called him FIRST.

Just Julie
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
late to the game, late to the game, what else is new?

I think I want to do more to Pedro than pet him. It's probably that green hair doing it's thang on me. Green is my favorite color, doncha know. [Eek!]

--------------------
Julie

Posts: 1027 | From Northern CA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Oh my!! Lookie what I've found here!! A complete breakdown of civility!!! [Eek!] [shake] [Big Grin]

OK>>>> Who's old enough to have played with trolls as a child??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Just Julie
Member # 1119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm old enough. I'm 44, going on 45 in a few weeks, and I can remember well how I had a love/hate thing with the trolls. They were "cute" but ugly, I could defintely relate to THAT.

The hair on those things always made me want to whip out my comb (you thought I was gonna say something else now, didn't you? [Razz] ) and get those snarls out. Skanky looking hair, but then again, I had long (LONG) hair that often times became unmanagable. Some of my friends back in the 60's & 70's had identical hair. Troll hair. Ewwwww.

--------------------
Julie

Posts: 1027 | From Northern CA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Julie
Member # 1119

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See TuTu, by saying "I want to do more to Pedro than pet him" I was inferring to COMBING HIS HAIR. Shame on you for thinking anything else!!!

J/K [Big Grin]

Mind in the gutter,mind in the gutter. . . .where I've found mine plenty of times.

--------------------
Julie

Cobweb
Unregistered

-

�Pedro Pedro donde para el arte usted?

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Wasn't there a translation site you used for that?? I forget the link.

Oh yes, and HELLO...

You greedy people seem to have forgotten that I HAVE DIBS. Get off Perdo's hair or anything else you might have on your gutter minds.

Geesh.

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
 -

�Pedro Pedro donde para el arte usted?

Since I happen to be a close personal friend with Julietta I will translate for you-

"Pedro Pedro where for art thou?"

She also wanted me to tell you :
Ret�rese de la hermana de novio yo s� karate.

Which translates into "Back away from the boyfriend sister, I know karate"

And I can tell you-she's got a mean flying roundhouse kick. Looks can be deceiving.

Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Yes, but I have a Chuck Norris action figure that could kick her butt.

And, as we all know, if at first you don't succeed, you're NOT Chuck Norris.

My daughter also has an Elvis Barbie she picked up at the GoodWill store. I have a virtual doll mafia at my disposal...So...

BRING IT, JULIET!

Them's fightin words!

Just Julie
Member # 1119

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Je veux la jupe rouge sexy du lacet de Pedro !
(because we all know French is better!)
translated, yes I cheat, from babelfish:

Ohhhhh, I want Pedro's sexy red lace skirt!

See, I know Pedro is a French-American legal immigrant. He/she is displaying that very clearly in his/her choice of a red lace skirt.

Very, uh, ooo-la-la French.
!Muah!

--------------------
Julie

Cobweb
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Just Julie:

Ohhhhh, I want Pedro's sexy red lace skirt

Pedro takes offense that you imply he is a cross dresser. He has made it very clear that he has nothing to hide.
 -

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Pedro takes offense that you imply he is a cross dresser. He has made it very clear that he has nothing to hide.

[lol] Obviously!!

You know how some people thought it was terrible that some of those Teletubbies were without gender......They must have forgotten about the trolls back in the 60's and 70's!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Just Julie
Member # 1119

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nakie Pedro's eye's remind me of the Geico gekko's eye's in the latest insurance commercials.

Think it's something in the water?

I'm lovin' the green hair, YOU GO GIRL!!!

--------------------
Julie

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement