LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » BREAKING: McSweegan's "Hit List of Women"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BREAKING: McSweegan's "Hit List of Women"
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In yet another attempt to intimidate, harass, silence and ridicule Lyme disease victims, McSweegan published an internet web page listing many women with Lyme-- some of whom have participated on THIS forum--- (which he and his biowarfare buddies monitor like a hawk, I might add..)

He has since taken his libelous and threatening "hit list of women" page down-- but not before I took a copy of it for legal purposes--- to prove his harasssment and stallking.

Of course in his lies about me, Snapcrackle, he fails to mention that I was the person who first posted a thoroughly researched and footnoted WIKIPEDIA page where I listed his career in biowarfare and articles he had published on anthrax and bubonic plague, and his reprehensible novel "Deliberate Release" --about releasing a bioweapon on the public.

He also fails to mention that his scum have spent months trying to delete the Wikipedia biodefense funding information that Lisa, myself and many others have posted--- information that links most Lyme reseearchers, and some IDSA members with BIOWARFARE--- a conflict of interest which Blumenthal did not address in his recent agreement with IDSA.

He (McSweegan) apparently found out my email address from looking at my profile on Lymenet, and then he spent hours trying to find out information about me...much of it very old and inaccurate. He then made the insane and ridiculous lie that I had been kicked in the head by a horse... What a moron.

Without further ado... here's a copy of McSweegan's "hit list [Embarrassed] "-- saved to my stick.

quote:
http://mysite.verizon.net/emcsweegan/LD.html
The Wacky World of Lyme Disease

Lyme disease is a common tick-borne infection that generates an uncommon amount of angst, hysteria, and bizarre behavior among people who think they might have the infection. The first inkling I had of this psychosocial reaction to Borrelia burgdorferi was a phone call from a local veterinarian. She called to ask about a meeting I was organizing and, in the course of the conversation, she mentioned that she had recently injected herself with a crude canine vaccine against Lyme disease. I thought that was a foolish precaution against an infection that is antibiotic-responsive, non-fatal, non-communicable, and geographically- and seasonally-limited.
But then I started to encounter far crazier people.

There was Janice Beers, a lawyer, who ran a Ohio support group for people who may or may not have had Lyme disease. Despite the diagnostics and the assurances of her two physician sons, she insisted she had Lyme disease. That singular obsession seemed to have led her to conspiracy theories about Lyme disease. Paranoia and delusion followed. She wrote 30-page tomes about these conspiracy theories and her painstakingly gathered evidence of those conspiracies, which she mailed to me and numerous other scientists, officials and politicians. (Fortunately, this was before the widespread use of blogs and websites so none of her depressing, disturbed thoughts are preserved online.) Evidently, the paranoia became unbearable and she fled her house, her family, and the state. A call to me from a family member suggested she might be headed our way--possibly with a gun--so the local police were alerted.
She never showed up and has long since disappeared from that patient/activist fantasy world called, "Lymeland." Perhaps her physician sons managed to get her the psychiatric care she so obviously needed.

Then along came Karen Forschner, another self-appointed activist for Lyme disease patients. She started one of the first Lyme disease organizations in the U.S., but her message and her personae quickly inspired some of her early backers in the scientific community to abandon her foundation and start their own. Indeed, I found her to be one of most deceitful, despicable, deluded people I have ever had the misfortune to meet. (And, in 50 years, across 32 states and 26 countries, I've had plenty of opportunities to meet people. Karen still takes the prize.)
She wanted cooperation--on her terms--and she didn't want any questions. I won't give her the first and asked too many of the second, which led to angry, threatening phone calls to my boss and wild accusations on the Internet. Eventually, she tried a $2 million lawsuit. That might have worked--bankruptcy has a way of refocusing the mind--but for the interventions of the ACLU and the pro bono work of Morrison & Foerster. They knew a petty assault on free speech when they saw one and really seemed to enjoy crushing this one.
The suit was tossed out of court. Karen and her foundation have since dropped off the map, but there is still plenty of belligerent and disturbing behavior in Lymeland.

In late 2003, for example, a woman named Kathleen Dickson, started peppering a Usenet group with my name, accusing me of all the crimes and misdeeds Karen Forschner had previously accused me of committing. I've never met this woman, but she's a friend of Karen's and perhaps she felt compelled to carry on the tradition of insane behavior in the name of Lyme disease.
Her online rants were briefly interrupted when she was arrested for doing to a Connecticut Assistant Attorney General what she was doing to me. She was forcefully confined, and presumably medicated, and then given "accelerated rehabilitation." The rehab didn't take because she's back howling on the Web. To date, she's posted my name on Usenet groups some 1,180 times.
Even more disturbing than her regular Usenet nonsense is a messy website she has assembled detailing all the related crimes and conspiracies supposedly perpetrated by me, my colleagues, the federal government, insurance companies, Yale University, her ex-husband and various family members, Jews, the FBI, various Ct. politicians and lawyers, and....well, everybody. According to Dickson, everyone is stupid and corrupt (except her) and involved in a massive conspiracy about Lyme disease, vaccines and bioweapons. Someone with an interest in psychology and a flair for computer graphics should try to distill her website and its HTML-linked accusations down to a graphic representation of her interlocking and self-reinforcing delusions. I'd pay good money to see such a projection of mental illness; It might even be a useful diagnostic.
About the same time that Kathleen Dickson was digitally foaming at the mouth, another woman appeared online to parrot her accusations about me and Lyme disease. At first I didn't think she really existed; I thought she might be an online alter ego for Dickson.

But Lisa Masterson (aka Elena Cook and [email protected]) is apparently real, British, middle-aged, and a total wackjob. The mental health folks in London appear to have scooped her up at one point. They seem to have had more success treating her than the U.S. authorities did treating Kathleen Dickson. Ms. Masterson/Cook has since faded from the Internet though her demented rants about Lyme disease, stalking, eavesdropping, and bioweapons live on in Google searches.
There is little reprieve from people with Internet connections and obsessions about Lyme disease.

The latest online conspiracy nut is another middle-aged woman in Katonah, New York named Carla Kruytbosch (aka Snappy, Snapcrackle and [email protected]). Her particular obsession is that Lyme disease is an engineered bioweapon that escaped from Nazi doctors working on New York's Plum Island. Online, she lists herself as a professor and has posted several fantastic versions of her Lyme disease conspiracy on Wikipedia. (This again shows that Wikipedia's authors are often fakes and what they write is usually inaccurate and defamatory.)
According to a blurb from Westchester Community College, she once taught web design and computer graphics, has a web consulting business called Freyfaxi Media, which does not seem to exist, and a web-based teaching site, www.thenetcollege.com, which does not seem to function. I guess she's too busy trying to rewrite reality to do any real work. Or maybe she was kicked in the head too many times by the mythical Icelandic horse, Freyfaxi.

What is it about white, upper-middle-class, college-educated, middle-aged women that compels them to use a common infectious disease as the vehicle for their emotional and psychological problems? Whatever the reasons, it's very likely that Lyme-obsessed nuts will continue to appear. Today, the unregulated online culture of blogs, Usenet posts, websites, chat rooms, web rings, Wikipedia entries, and support groups seems ideally designed to sustain and propagate hysteria, disinformation, quackery and hatred.
Someone stop the Internet! I want off!

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 13 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crackle,

what a vindictive post among everything else!! glad you did copy it for you/others to use!

eddie's [loco] [dizzy] [puke] [toilet] [tsk]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one angry dude! Glad he's being exposed, best way to minimize his potential for future damage.

Thanks for posting this. I never cease to be surprised...

Posts: 300 | From Northeast | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[loco] [loco] [loco]
Eduardo es uno pendejo loco
[loco] [loco] [loco]

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Si! Eduardo es loco y tambien... no tiene cojones!!!! [Smile]

Thanks allie and bettyg-- last I looked, McSweegan was still on the NIH/EIS? payroll gobbling up our taxdollars to the tune of $100,000+ a year while wasting his time writing garbage about Lyme disease patients and posting it in disinformation campaigns online-- just like his IDSA shill buddies and their lawyers do on a daily basis throughout the net....

Mcsweegan and Co.'s disinformation campaigns prove that we are in the battle for our lives..both the spirochete, the federal government and the insurance companies are trying to "eat us" alive...and they're trying to use newspapers and bloggers to do it..... [Mad]

WELL, THEY WON'T SUCCEED. Most of us here have woken up and we're fed up. [Razz]

Thank god for Blumenthal....his IDSA ruling was a step in the right direction...and Blumenthal's ruling certainly makes IDSA look unethical... no matter how IDSA shills like Wormser try to spin things in the local newspapers...

We also need to inform Blumenthal that he should prohibit bioweaponeers from participating in the committee to reasses the IDSA guidelines-- because these boyz with bugz are all in cahoots with the Lyme fraudsters... and they're ALL on the big bucks "biodefense" payrolls...just like the insurance creeps and their shills.... It's all about the money..

There are sooo many levels to this Lyme fraud!!

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Oh.. I just checked.. and McSweegan's libelous and defamatory website is still up... he will stop at nothing to try to call Lyme patients insane... he's using an old soviet/cointelpro technique....accuse people of insanity so they shut up and go away with their tails between their legs.....spread their names all over the internet to try to defame them....

Well.. sorry... we're not shutting up and McSweeg's "hit list" is going to get very long-- which will eventually make HIM look the like the insane person.....

I hope that HE doesn't own a gun (or a flask with anthrax)....because this man is truly dangerous.... lol

Limecarnitas
Member # 15449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Limecarnitas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is the guy married?
Posts: 13 | From U.S of A | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canbravelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canbravelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Winner of the unpublished novel contest".

It's sad, really.

--------------------
For medical advice related to Lyme disease, please see an ILADS physician.

Posts: 1494 | From Getting there... | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Hi carnitas--
From what I have heard, he is married to a school teacher, though I doubt he has a very loving relationship with his wife.. Lying psychopaths rarely have good personal relationships-- its possible that he plays the same tired old mind games on his family as he does with any Lyme patient who dares to speak the truth about the numerous biowarfare scientists who are setting bogus diagnostic and treatment guildelines for Lyme disease-- all the while cleaning up by making millions in "biodefense" contracts... while we sit as wastebasket diagnoses...

Aside from his biological warfare novel "Deliberate Release"-- Mcsweegan, the former Lyme Program Officer for the NIH also allegedly wrote a short story about a mother who deliberately tried to infect her children with Lyme... What a dangerous nutjob this so called scientists is....

Why he's still on the government payroll.. I'll never know.

This guy is probably a psychopath.... which really gets you thinking about just who is working in our biodefense industry --- getting paid those $22 billion dollars from our hard earned tax dollars.... [confused]
thanks for your thoughts,
Carla Kruytbosch (snappy)

Limecarnitas
Member # 15449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Limecarnitas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with the fact that the guy experiences some psychological disturbance, is interesting how he is so dismissive when talking about mental health problems as a way to validate his own beliefs about his emotional stability. I really wonder about the dynamics with his wife and family, he probably believes that nobody can get how smart he is. Is like a version of Ted Kaczynski (except for the exceptional intelligence), his IQ is probably just above average.

He probably should discuss his issues with a professional, but knowing his personality profile I would really doubt he would be open to the idea.

Posts: 13 | From U.S of A | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Hi Limecarnitas-

Your insights are astute...

You're right that Sweeg probably doesn't have a super high IQ... [bonk]

His PhD is from Rhode Island University which is respectable, but not exactly a bastion of selectivity.. (The math SAT required score there is probably about 510-- which translates to an IQ of about 105...) Big woop!

But what he lacks in IQ he makes up for in cunning and cruelty.. and this means he certainly is capable of destroying many people-- just the way Dr. Jones-- and countless others -- are now being destroyed by this cabal of psychopathic scientists and their army of paid shills, press releases and lawyers... They seem to have unlimited funding for harassment.

Oh, --- McSweeg fits the profile for recruitment into an intelligence agency.. [Cool] he's cunning, psycopathic and probably easily manipulated due to his mental issues... perfect for Epidemic Intelligence Service psy ops ---like harassing Doctors or sick women who dare to write about the biowarfare backgrounds of sleazy anthrax experts like him... [Big Grin] LOL..

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canbravelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snap:

Can you tell me how an IDSA member with a conflict of interest in Biowarfare would benefit from denying chronic Lyme disease?

Best wishes,

--------------------
For medical advice related to Lyme disease, please see an ILADS physician.

Posts: 1494 | From Getting there... | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, an explanation assuming that they aren't deliberately

propagating this

thing to mentally cripple the global population (which I don't

exactly put past them) would be that

as soon as it goes public that their little games have

destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions worldwide, down

the toilet go millions in contracts.

[ 15. May 2008, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: adamm ]

docjen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has this website been reported to McSweegan's superiors at NIH? Or the NIH ethics office? I know when I worked for HHS, our ethics officer would have been interested in this stuff!
Posts: 393 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoadRunner
Member # 380

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RoadRunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_thread/thread/ab71e0caaf82d870#

here is something for you.
A lot of bad people out in this world.

[ 16. May 2008, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: RoadRunner ]

--------------------
"Beep Beep"

Posts: 2630 | From ct | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defammation of character is not only sophomoric at best,

But can be the basis of a law suit (civil of course).

One can always assume (you know what they say about that word)

You know what drives people to do and say what they do,

But without facts, it is basically heresay.

However, these posts about Lymenuts is certainly driven by something other than fact.

Personal agenda perhaps?

FYI, I am one Lymenut with an IQ that is above and beyond average.

What nasty comments would you like to post about me?

Maybe the words "Wack job" clearly show your IQ level and level of education.

Or better yet, lack of maturity.

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

quote:
Originally posted by canbravelyme:
Snap:

Can you tell me how an IDSA member with a conflict of interest in Biowarfare would benefit from denying chronic Lyme disease?

Best wishes,

Hi canbrave...

Here's my answer to your question-- if you like it please forward it to Blumenthal:

1) EIS--- According to Lyme "hitlist" victim Lisa Masterson's research, the EIS is a quasi military unit of infectious disease experts set up in the 1950s to develop an OFFENSIVE biowarfare capability.(i.e.germs for warfare, not defense)

2) Graduates of EIS are sent out to occupy KEY strategic positions in US health infrastructure and the media, although EIS claims that it is now involved only in "DEFENSE," not "OFFENSE," since offensive bioweapons are now illegal.

3) Most IDSA LYME experts ARE ALSO EIS members-- and... incredibly.... most of them are also experts in OFFENSIVE bioweapons such as Anthrax... (both Lyme and anthrax have a cystic form which allow the bacteria to persist over long periods of time in the presence of antibiotics..)

4) The presence of SO MANY EIS OFFICERS on an IDSA committee devoted to Lyme disease Treatment guidelines would be a conflict of interest ---since so many of these individuals earn a healthy living off of biodefense grants. They are literally in the business of killing by using germs for warfare, not of healing or TREATING.

So... if any Lyme strains were accidentally released as bioweapons, then it is in the EIS officer's interest to FALSIFY the diagnostic tests, and to deny persistence of infection or "chronic infection.." as well as to "rig" diagnostic tests to skew them in favor of LESS cases of the disease-- all of which have happened.

5) Therefore, the presence of EIS officers---or any other bioweapons researchers--- on the IDSA guidelines committee is a conflict of interest.....and not in patients' best interests...

Thanks

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

adamm-
yup.. good point...if their sloppy bioweapons work became widely known in the mainstream media... there would be a massive national push to monitor and or cut funding in the so called "biodefense" industry-- which already drains our treasury to the tune of $22 billion...

Hence their DESPERATE efforts to spin and control the dialog-- including their pathetic "hitlist" above; their SPIN at local newspapers via their EIS officers; their SPIN at the New England Journal of Medicine, their employement of illegal lawyer-spies at places like sci.med.diseases.lyme, and their campaign contributions to guys like Pallone...

You got it...in a nutshell [Wink]

thanks for the comment!

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Hi roadrunner-

Thanks for the linky to sci.med-- that post by "3rdman" is allegedly authored by a slimebag LYME LAWYER by the name of Joel Shmukler who's allegedly on the biowar/insurance industry payroll! LOL

They've taken to calling him "3rdschmuck' over there-- LOL Though I'd rename him .03schmuck..LOL

3rdSchmuck's main job is to monitor LYMNET, try to create doubt and division among posters here, and to monitor legal issues related to Lyme-- in that respect he is guilty of DECEPTIVE PRACTISES and is is probably breaking the law (and he may also be breaking a law which prohibits intelligence agencies or their contractors from MONITORING, HARMING AND HARASSING US CITIZENS....)

So... 3rdschmuck had better be very careful...

Notice how he tries to create division and doubt on Lymenet by spinning that Canbravelyme (a board "popular") is "attacking" me, an infrequent poster here -- when no such attack actually took place? !!

Canbrave only asked a me a valid question... a very valid question I might add...and no question is ever an attack or is EVER invalid!!

CANBRAVE should ask AS MANY questions as he or she wants to!! My applause for questions!!

3rdschmuck's transparent divisive tactics don't work here...

--thanks for yer comment ... and keep on beepin!

WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Hi Geneal:

Nice post-- if you want to be included on McSweeg's list above-- all you need to do is to begin writing about the biowarfare aspects of Lyme... That will get you included as a proud member of the EIS/NIH "Lyme harassee club"...

They'll get your real name, and begin writing lies about you online... not to mention calling your house late at night and hanging up.. after posting your phone number all over the internet..

They'll then try to take your kids away, and get you put in a "hospital".... -- all things they've done to the women on the list above...

So...
you have to be VERY brave to write about Lyme as a bioweapon...my applause to all on this list!

If you're interested and up for the challenge....

....research the topic of "mycoplasmal" proteins on the Lyme outer surface protein... That's a biowar doozy...guaranteed to get you on their sleazy list!

At some point, there will be so many on the list.. they wont be able to keep up....LOL..

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canbravelyme:
Snap:

If the agent/agents causing chronic Lyme disease were of keen interest to biowarfare scientists, they would hope to stop scientists of other nations studying them. A surefire way to make scientists uninterested in studying the causative agent(s) of chronic Lyme, is to convince the international medical community that there is no such thing as chronic Lyme.

By the way, I am one of the women on McSweegan's hitlist above. The fact that he has got some of the "innocent" biographical details about me (re my name, age, nationality, class background etc) wrong is reassuring, as it shows his "intel" is not up to speed. However, it is true that what all the women on that list have in common is that we have all spoken out about the fact that Lyme science has been "deliberately" falsified by the Steere camp.

Nearly all of us have spoken out publicly about the Lyme-biowarfare issue.

McSweegan and his colleagues are dangerous people, and I have had death threats sent to me from him, as well (failed) attempts by one of his colleagues to have me framed on an extremely serious charge, which had it succeeded, could have landed me in prison for years.

McSweegan's crack about me being detained in a British mental hospital is correct. What he has omitted to say is that I was released from there after I appealed to a Tribunal, which found that I should never have been put there in the first place. Additionally, an independent psychiatrist examined me and found nothing wrong with my mental health whatsoever.

Whilst in detention, I was told that the "proof" I was mad was that I refused to accept that our country's Lyme expert (confirmed Steerite) was right, and also that I had claimed my (and my colleagues')computer was hacked by US military agencies.

Since that time a computer expert has testified in court that my firewall logs show evidence of exactly that - hacking by US military agencies.

Dr. McSweegan is fully aware of all this, as he himself referred to a statement I wrote on my release, which is on the website www.lyme-rage.info .

It amuses me that Dr. McSweegan tells the world that I have "faded" from the internet since my detention. He knows full well that I have continued to research, and publicly discuss, the connections between biowarfare issues and the falsification of Lyme science. On the same website mentioned above is an article I have written listing some of the factual evidence that chronic Lyme is denied because it is a biowarfare issue.

While Snapcrackle is correct that those of us who speak out on these topics find ourselves the target of harassment, we also have to weigh up the consequences of ***not apeaking out***. Are adults with Lyme prepared to resign themselves to a lifetime of unrelieved suffering and disability? Are parents of children with Lyme prepared to consign their kids to that terrible fate too?

Speaking out is scary but ***not speaking out*** is scarier.

Richard Blumenthal has done a good thing in exposing the commercial corruption of the IDSA committee, but I agree with Snapcrackle that the new panel which will now review the 2006 guidelines must be vetted for conflicts of interest ***due to employment by a military agency, or exposure to pressure from such***. The Agreement between Blumenthal and IDSA nakes no provision for this.

Without that, I am afraid that the new panel could potentially be stuffed with biowarfare scientists/officers of the CDC's Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS). In that scenario, they would vote that the 2006 guidelines were correct after all, which would be an unmitigated disaster for the Lyme community.

Elena Cook

Member of Steerites' hit-list.

Legally banned from discussing most of her Lyme disease story since 2003.

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elena, [group hug] [kiss]

thank you so much for sharing more of your story.

WHO has banned you from legally telling your lyme story? sorry, but i'm not up to speed on what has taken place earlier by eddie mcsweegan.

best wishes to you! [group hug]

charlie
Member # 25

Icon 10 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hee Hee you guys are reading that crap off of that sci med dumpster site again...(I'm the one who gave it that name back about the turn of the century)when it was inhabited by idiots like that frank drury/chucky cretin, Joel, and the slightly likeable nitwit de groot.

I have no idea whether Joel's a malicious presence or not...I tend to think he's just a contentious buffoon...and it's fun to mess with his head when he shows up over here under one of his handles one of which is 'Just Me'.

He tries to moderate by filibustering and a few of us pick at him till he eventually blows his stack and gets his persona du jour deleted along with all his posts.

Start in on him with something like 'senility causes death' and watch him implode.

I love to reach deep up into my mind's nose and extract a verbal booger to flick at him. (yep your mind has a nose...and a butt too, else how could you have a brain fart??)

when he starts to talk about litigation you can suspect he's just about to blow...how can you sue somebody for not taking you seriously??

I perceive a fun time to come. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Charlie

Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement