LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » News Coverage of UOS Film in DC! Say Thanks!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: News Coverage of UOS Film in DC! Say Thanks!
lymeout
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The film, UNDER OUR SKIN, has been covered by every local TV Network in the DC area. Even though you may not live near here, you could really help by checking out the video clips online, then emailing the station to thank them for reporting. We know that the more interest they note, via these responses, the more likely they are to follow up with additional reports. It is especially important that we keep this on the front burner in the DC area where the political wheels turn!

I should have better information for you, but I think you can move forward with this: WUSA9 - CBS; WJLA7-ABC; WRC4-NBC; FOX5. Thanks for helping!

Posts: 422 | From Herndon, Virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docjen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for docjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget WTOP news radio. They have been great.
Posts: 393 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 3 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF YOU FURNISH COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESSES, you will have much better luck getting folks to send thank you notes/letters!

hint hint!! [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

big thanks go to anonymous for sending me and asking that i post this for all of us to use SENDING OUR THANK YOUS!!! [group hug] [kiss]

NBC4:

email Lauren Dunn - Reporter [email protected];

News Director Frank Caskin [email protected];

Anchor Doreen Gentzler [email protected]

TEXT:http://www.nbc4.com/health/16622566/detail.html

VIDEO: http://www.nbc4.com/video/16624612/index.html

----

ABC7:

contact Holly Shannon (Executive Producer ) [email protected] and

Bill Lord (News Director) [email protected]

TEXT AND VIDEO: http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0608/528820.html

------

WTOP Radio:

Kate Ryan (reporter doing story ) [email protected];

Editor -- [email protected];

Also News Director Michael, McMearty [email protected]

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=106&sid=1424229

-----

Fox 5 -

Washington D.C. Fox station --

News Director - Phil Metlin email: [email protected]

Also Assistant News Director Rena Popp [email protected]

video and text? i haven't watched this and since link was 4 lines long; made it into this short one!!!

http://tinyurl.com/3my738

-------------------------------

WUSA -

Washington D.C. CBS station --

News Director - Michael Ward - [email protected]

Also Assistant News Director Catherine Snyder - [email protected]

well, we better get our fingers going on watching the videos and then send our heartfelt thanks to each of the above!!!

i'll do this during daylight hours; hubby is sleeping so not good time to watch videos!!

KUDOS TO ANONYMOUS, thanks a million for taking the time to look up all this stuff!! i'm not good at doing this, but i enjoy writing letters!! Bettyg [Smile]

so we made a good team on this!! [bonk] [bow] [group hug] [kiss]

[ 19. June 2008, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: bettyg ]

lymeout
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for taking the time to provide this! I have been in over my head this week and haven't even written all my emails!
Posts: 422 | From Herndon, Virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have my friend to thank! i'm sure they will see your response .... THANK YOU FROM THEM! xox
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew! Luckily I emailed 3 or the 4 already.

Right now I can't seem to get the first video to load and work?

Will try back later.

Thanks for sharing this information.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got 'er done!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement