LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » NJ Lyme Walk/Run May 17th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NJ Lyme Walk/Run May 17th
lymephobic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymephobic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the link to registration forms and to donate

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/spotlight.html

I just registered myself and my hubs and kids! Hope to see some of you out there!

[ 04-14-2009, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: lymephobic ]

Posts: 193 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njgirl14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm glad you are coming! i will be there and hope to meet others from lymenet.

any questions about the event you can pm me.

Posts: 262 | From nj | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cockapoo1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just registered. Hope it is Shine not Rain!
Posts: 472 | From New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njgirl14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking forward to meeting you too! let's see how many lymenetters we can get together.
Posts: 262 | From nj | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymephobic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymephobic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think another NJ lymenetter has spoken of this too...but go figure....I can't remember who!
Posts: 193 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymephobic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17556

I also sent the link to all my friends and family via e-mail and apparently some have already donated in my name.

I also posted the info at my church and on my church website.

Anyone know how to post as an event on facebook? If so PM me of respond so I can get it up there too!

njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

thanks for your help everyone.

if anyone would like flyers to post pm me. i can mail to you or email and you can make copies. we are getting a great response. hopefully we will exceed the 250 people we had last year!

Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cockapoo1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, cockapoo's daughter here; feel free to visit this link to post the event to your facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=96110430195

You can also add to the page if you would like, or send me suggestions to add/change. It's very basic right now.

Posts: 472 | From New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymephobic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17556

Thanks so much for doing this! I already invited all my friends!

The page looks great! Sometimes simple is the best!

richedie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where and when is this? I can't get to that link!

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Richie,

if you go to the left of your screen click on Lyme Disease Association, Inc.

It is on their web site.

May 17th in Long Branch NJ

hope this helps..
[hi] mtree

--------------------
worrying about tomorrow takes its strength away from today

Posts: 970 | From Point PLeasant , NJ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymephobic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17556

Thanks Cockapoo for the fyi...I changes the original post...and the link is working now!
mtree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NJ....

your mailbox is full [Big Grin]

I got the flyers you mailed me.....

[hi] mtree

--------------------
worrying about tomorrow takes its strength away from today

Posts: 970 | From Point PLeasant , NJ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have to be there at 8 for check in. Means I have to get up at 5:30, Ugh. My pain is always worse with poor sleep. Ha.

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

check in starts at 9am with run & walk starting at 10am. maybe the extra hour helps some.

mtree glad you got the flyers. talk to you soon.

richedie
Member # 14689

Anyone know how far this is from Philadelphia?

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

njgirl14
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14174

i would mapquest it, but i think it is about 2 hrs. early sunday morn probably no traffic though so maybe less.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement