LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » IT'S ON!!! IDSA is broadcasting (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: IT'S ON!!! IDSA is broadcasting
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weinstupid is on... and he couldn't get past the introduction without lying.

He said he has no conflicts of interest. HA!!!!

He was thrown out as a Panel member for this review because of his bias and because he does have conflicts of interest!

Lie, lie, lie.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Tin - its getting harder to focus.

clue to me sould have been " post lyme sydrome" mostly pain syndrome? no way:(

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't he watch Phillips presentation???
Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if this guy is right?
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wonko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weinstein couldn't even be bothered to make a presentation?

I missed the early talks, did any other scientific presenters go without a presentation?

Posts: 455 | From Was in PA, then MD, now in the Midwest | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. believed initially, that Lyme was easily treated
2. arthritis symptoms easily treated.
3. symptoms easily found

4. BUT, began to think the clinical picture was more complicated.

5. saw inaccuracy of lab tests.
6. saw objective evidence of relapse, ongoing symptomatic.
7. these pts had improved from acute, still symptomatic, but no evidence of reinfection
8. science does not reinforce "postLyme syndrome" as active infection.
9. symptoms are real, wax and wane, no gender difference
10. physical and neuro complaints and spect in CFS and Lyme are very similiar
11. throws Lyme in with a basket of other chronic illnesses.
12. all should be called- dysfunctional somatic syndrome.

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's says it is in our head...
Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is this guy? I have never heard of him until now. Not impressed.
Posts: 261 | From NW Pa ~ Crawford County | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
psych problems are usually associated with these chronic conditions??

oh. ok. a prettified version of...we're nuts. gottit.

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He says we are functional psychotic syndromes.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey 5dana...

Good to see you.

He is one of the skipping and doing back flips through the cactus on a sunny day dopes.

Had his nose somewhere (won't say where) and co-authored the NEJM IDiot article.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/357/14/1422

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

dmc- those who get well are sane. those who don't are insane.
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And even said we are out for financial gains.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nenet
Member # 13174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think his plan is to treat us to 100% health with his wonderfully flippant attitude.

Wonder if he has a patent on that?

--------------------
Dr. C's Western Blot Explanation

Lymenet Success Stories

ILADS Treatment Guidelines

Medical & Scientific Literature on Lyme

"Long-Term Antibiotic Therapy Improves Persistent Symptoms Associated with Lyme Disease"

Posts: 1176 | From KY | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njlymemom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for njlymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm tired, maybe i heard this wrong

did he just say one of the problems is that there are "sympathetic doctors" !!!

what a a$$

--------------------
This is NOT medical advice - and should NOT be used to replace your MD's advice. Info is only the opinion of those who publish the site.

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.

cb

Posts: 669 | From somewherebetweentherocks | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

blah blah blah. fancy words to say -- i rock they're nuts. i care.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're all like a Payday candy bar - nutty. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ignoramus

I think he looks a bit like Wormy.
They're two peas in a pod.

Dill - back at ya babe! [kiss]
Just saw that thread you posted in the other day(mine). I forgot to check the notification box. Sorry [Frown]

Do you BELIEVE this guy?!!!! What GARBAGE!

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shosty
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, I am disappointed in the tone of posts here on Lymenet. These responses to the hearing hurt our credibility,and are symptomatic of a dogmatic orthodoxy that is just as harmful as the one criticized.

(Melanie Reber, thanks for the objective, well-done summaries, and I hope to see them for all speakers, if you are able)

My family has been dealing with the mysteries of Lyme (and autoimmunity) for 10 years. Every speaker so far, with the exception of Snood, has had valuable things to say. Liegner mentioned that he maintained a "cordial" relationship with Wormser, despite their differences of opinion. We should maintain a similar attitude of respect, and also understand that not only do both sides agree on some things, but also that both sides say there are many things we do not know yet.

Questions that remain for me:

-since antibiotics have not cured us, should we try them again when symptoms are bad? (I personally have done years of abx)

-is the risk of side effects (mainly GI but others too) of abx worth it given the lack of adequate response?

-is our real problem autoimmunity triggered by Lyme, or Lyme itself, or something else?

-are positive effects from abx, and negative effects when off them, partly due to their anti-inflammatory effects (effect on gluatamate receptors) rather than truly from killing bacteria?

-how can we tell if we have Lyme, or lupus (in our case), CFS, fibromyalgia etc. for sure? the similarities among these disorders and Gulf War) must mean something, what?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Did he say he's a psychiatrist? I think I missed that.
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

carol baker is saying.. most of us agree there is post active infection syndrome..

he responses- these patients have been nuts since they were teens,often, so what does it matter where they say the symptoms are, or what they are?

AliG
Member # 9734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somatic complaint history starts in childhood & triggers post Tx complaints. WHAT?!!!!!

jerk

--------------------
Note: I'm NOT a medical professional. The information I share is from my own personal research and experience. Please do not construe anything I share as medical advice, which should only be obtained from a licensed medical practitioner.

Posts: 4881 | From Middlesex County, NJ | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoremuscles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoremuscles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weinstein:

Wow, is this guy an idiot!

Posts: 845 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Shosty, you are very accurate and perfect questions.
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

baker says- why aren't steroid used for post infection inflammation??
Pinelady
Member # 18524

No rheumy. He says his studies are not his. No evidence for inflammatory instance.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

AliG
Member # 9734

No seek - Rheumie who thinks he knows psych.
don't ya love that?

--------------------

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

STRICKER now
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Baker just pretended she did not know how to pronounce Dr. Stikers name. GAG ME!!!!! Like she has never heard of him.

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Yes.. we are all nuts.

He just proved it.

HA!

We were sick (mentally) from way back when and it is now showing up after a tick bite and inadequate treatment.

He is one of the most hated idiots of all by some patients.

I guess we all have our least favorite ducks.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good synopsis sometimesdilly - on the last one I think it was functional somatic syndrome. Lyme disease is listed here in this paper on functional somatic syndrome.

http://www.annals.org/cgi/reprint/130/11/910.pdf

Stricker up now.

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All.

How do you all think this is going so far. I missed the whole first part. >Just too sick to get up.. How Ironic.

Let me know what you are thinking?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliG
Member # 9734

quote:
Originally posted by Shosty:
-are positive effects from abx, and negative effects when off them, partly due to their anti-inflammatory effects (effect on gluatamate receptors) rather than truly from killing bacteria?

Phillips addressed this. No - cited improvements seen with non-anti-inflammatory abx in study.

--------------------

5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dilly si strickler is a good guy fro us now?

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

brain compensation strategies failing. sounder ears and brains, please summarize...
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by northstar:
...patronizing sing song.

N.

That is exactly what I thought!

I have had the hearing on all day, but my cognition is poor, my attention span is even more pathetic.

So, I am thankful for this thread. Esp. since I would be sitting here biting nails if I felt all alone.

liz

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shosty and Seekhelp, you make good points!
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

We are kicking ***

[Big Grin]

They are the same old worn out goats that they've always been.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry folks, I am fading out... that's it from me.
Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Controlling immunoassay test kits. Shows poor agreement. None reliable. 337 European labs show high variability. Urgent need. OK he is on it. Sensitivity is horrible. All his evidence presented as conducted after 93.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: weinstein: that is the biggest "diagnostic" garbage can I have ever heard of. We're all alike...ibs, fms, etc. My brain has ibs?
Of course they cannot find source of inflammation since they failed to read McKlossy and McGeer studies, and idsa fails to acknowledge the
existance of cysts/blebs. If you refuse to look at it, you cant find it. Sort of like their ignoring
the role of bartonella.

I am really not impressed with their methodological science, logic, and scientific philosophy.

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shosty,

I think that many are offended to be told it is "all in your head" which Dr. W basically just stated.

We all know these doctors are hurting our chances of getting well by approving IDSA guidelines.

I'm glad that Dr. L is 'cordial' to Dr. Shapiro, but with all due respect...he hasn't lost nearly a decade and a half of his life from this disease.

I am sure he feels awful for his patients, but it's a WHOLE new ballgame to suffer day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year from Lyme.

I highly doubt any highly credible physican will get on here and read these comments, I don't see how writing our opinions will serve to hurt our cause.

It's us wanting the 'good guys' to win. Surely anyone can understand that.

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

danan- yes, sweets.

as for those who are trying to divert our attention and argue on this day- wait for another time. i aint listening,and hopefully noone else is either.

5dana8
Member # 7935

wow these tesitng diagrams are complex can the panlaist follow most of these complex graphs abuot testing?

--------------------
5dana8

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Well at least he is showing the differences. Wheres N. Harris?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

anyone else getting heartily sick of the word ROBUST?
Tincup
Member # 5829

Dr. Stricker is the past President of ILADS and is very active in the community.

He had a debate with IDiot Auwaerter from Ho Ho Hopkins in the past and has been on top of the research and publishing for years.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who holds the patent on the 2-tier testing?

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pab, I would love to know the answer to that.
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

me too

Tin ~ is Dr. Stricker diong good job explainging testing & treeatment?

--------------------
5dana8

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

explicating stealth pathology that causes persistence.

"highly plausible that persistent infection exists."

going after the guidelines' script for length of tx. says even existign studies don't support the short length of tx recomommended by IDSA

Pinelady
Member # 18524

OK he says you cannot say it is geograpically relevant where you got bit. We don't have it here is kaboom. Shows a number of mechansims of persistance. As documents in numerous cases. And highly likely. Yes he has blown it out of the water.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

going after wormsters' 10 day tx shuffle. demonstrates is flawed interpret by worm
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

addressing safety of iv's-- 366 patients, less than 2 percent adverse events for all
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a good point.
IV treatment complications are no
different when using placebo!

Good Point to make.!

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Hey Shosty...

You said..

"Once again, I am disappointed in the tone of posts here on Lymenet. These responses to the hearing hurt our credibility,and are symptomatic of a dogmatic orthodoxy that is just as harmful as the one criticized"... blah blah blah.

With all due respect, when you walk into a dog fight, you MIGHT have to hear some barking. If you object.. there are other places to be.

CALDA has a twitter and chitter if you prefer...

Or you can sit their on your high horse and whine... but I still think these idiots are toads and I'm gonna keep saying it over and over.

Why?

Because for 15 years we were all nice and polite and it got us NO WHERE!

Less than no where.

Not till we became a "small but vocal group" (IDSA's own words for us)... did we start getting listened to.

Do you really think if we weren't out there kicking down doors like we are.. in the tone that we use.. things would be moving forward?

History says no.

Do you think the quiet voice in the corner will be the one that is heard and makes changes?

It never worked before.

Do I like doing this?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

But until we raised a vocal ruckus.. NO ONE LISTENED!!!

Today I am proud to say...

They are listening.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

laying out just where the idsa was wrong or misreprented in guidelines.'

SCIENCE DOES NOT SUPPORT...is his refrain

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Science does not support the guidelines

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Gert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY Tincup!
Posts: 261 | From NW Pa ~ Crawford County | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Q- What is clinical judgment for Lyme?

A- real labs exist with real results, new tests coming along, clinical context...

Pinelady
Member # 18524

He says other labs can do a great job but would not name them.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Nicole_Denise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicole_Denise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'm a bit late, but for the guy who claims it is somatoform disorder-

Shouldn't CFIDS/FMS people be protesting that as well?

Many Lyme patients have a previous diagnosis with CFIDS/FMS, even MS

If Lyme patients all have somatoform disorder, isn't he also implying that most CFIDS/FMS patients do as well?

Posts: 503 | From Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

OMgoodness He just told them the approved tesing has not been changed since. 1997

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

sanders is looking pretty pooped
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

well,duh.no iv lines, no iv complications..
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

screw baker. chastising stricker for not having the best map.. she says maybe the CDC will have the better map.

yuck

Tincup
Member # 5829

Someone asked... "Who holds the patent on the 2-tier testing?"

pab I think asked it.

I believe, don't quote me, that eight out of 11 or so IDSA guideline authors hold some sort of patent to some sort of "piece of the puzzle".

The tests are done by bits and pieces, sold, traded, etc... so ducks and their institutions have interests.

I'd have to look through my notes to find out and sort though who has what... no time now. Sorry.

The Worm is on!

[Big Grin]

Dr. Stricker has never done a bad job as far as I know and he has been around as long as Goodyear tires.

He is probably one of the most brilliant and outspoken of the ILADS members.

NOT that the others aren't brilliant too.. but he is out there in their face more so than most.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 13 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O no the worm..... [Frown] gerrr

--------------------
5dana8

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

the wormser speaks.
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else wish Lyme Disease on the panelists and pro-IDSA guys??

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

What time zone will this be over??
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Wormser says he started in 88 I guess he thinks if it aint broke dont fix it.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

springshowers
Member # 19863

What time zone will this be over??
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

comparing 2000 and 2006 guidelines
Gert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13584

5pm EDT
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement