LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » A 20 Things about Lyme Email to copy and paste

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A 20 Things about Lyme Email to copy and paste
LymeLearned
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20565

Icon 3 posted      Profile for LymeLearned     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idea:
Until rebitten this summer, I was clueless, and ill with no hope. I quickly learned all of this that I condensed. You could copy and paste this into the body of an email & Send this to that sweet friend who is always fwding things to you and dozens of others. Have them spread this:

Please pass this to everyone on your list, and please ask them to do them to do the same? Lyme disease is far and away the fastest growing infectious disease in America--and MOST of this information is never covered, or accurate in media coverage.

Lyme disease is affecting millions of Americans by now, and if you're anything like I was, and don't know anyone with it, chances are you didn't know that:

1. Deer Ticks can NOT be felt when they walk on us (yeah, I thought I'd feel it too).
2. They spit numbing agents onto us before they bite (disgusting, but true).
3. They also spit into our skin IF we squeeze them with tweezers, or use heat or oil to remove them.
4. The nymph-sized ones would fit in this "o" & look like a freckle.
5. 80% of Lyme Disease confirmed cases, never felt or found a tick. (Google: Yale, Lyme 80%)
6. That Bullseye rash is present in only 1/4 of cases.
7. Birds brought Lyme disease from Connecticut almost immediately, as they migrated West.
8. There are NO states without Lyme disease.
9. California is and has been a hot spot since the first waive of birds migrated to the Great Lakes and then West.
10. Children are at greatest risk because they are outside and play in or in tall grasses, trees or leaf litter (VERY dangerous now).
11. While Media LOVEs to instill fear-for-ratings on less common infectious diseases, Lyme Disease has been dangerously DOWNPLAYED.
12. Lyme Disease is a Spirochete; the most dangerous bacteria faced in America today-these corkscrew things burrow into muscles joints and organs.
13. Lyme Disease IS fatal, but not in a quick or painless kind of way (Spirochete load and co-infections play a role).
14. By the time it causes death, doctors will say it's a new ailment, with an unknown cause (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS, MS, etc.).
15. ALL Health Insurance companies will ONLY cover 30 days of treatment, even though this is almost never enough, so it comes back later, and stronger.
16. Lyme Disease can attack the nervous system, causing Parkinson's disease. Michael J. Fox was treated for Lyme disease three years before developing Parkinson's.
17. Wrong Information is Purposefully Spread by the IDSA (If it looks hard to catch, easy to spot, simple to cure, self-limiting, or unlikely to cause death, it's a LIE.)
18. The IDSA, who sets treatment guidelines - Infectious Disease Society of America was CAUGHT Lying for money (Google: IDSA, CT Attorney General).
19. On Plum Island, Scientists placed Spirochetes into ticks in a BioWarfare research lab a few miles off the coast from Old Lyme Connecticut.
20. It's now coming from too many sources to ignore that infected animals were kept in open air pens, as birds flew in and out.

Those of us who are ill are doing all we can to spread the word, and try to save as many from this as possible. Chances are, you already know at least one person with Lyme disease who doesn't know that Lyme is what's been making them ill.

For my part, I created a blog with the photo I used to "macro-zoom that freckle and see what it was". Google: Ticked Off Literally.

We have long-known that the Syphilis spirochete can advance to a tertiary stage, causing psychiatric illness and death. Lyme is 25 times larger than Syphillis.
Google: Pandemic Spirochete.

--------------------
"SEVEN LYME FACTS THAT COULD HAVE SAVED ME" VISIT ME AT:

http://www.youtube.com/TickedOffLiterally

Posts: 183 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done my new friend [Smile] i see you have been very busy [Smile] hugs

may i ask that you edit to double space between each paragraph for us neuro lyme folks; easier to comprehend and read? thx; just click on pencil, 3rd box to right of your name to open up text and subject areas.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement