LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » Is lyme a Bioteristic disease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is lyme a Bioteristic disease
the bug62
Member # 26232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bug62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the years ive found much information that linked it to bioterism. Here is a part from a medical abstract.

Bacterial biological warfare bioagents capable of being detected by the present methods include, but are not limited to, Bacillus anthracis (anthrax), Yersinia pestis (pneumonic plague), Franciscella tularensis (tularemia), Brucella suis, Brucella abortus, Brucella melitensis (undulant fever), Burkholderia mallei (glanders),
Burkholderia pseudomalleii (melioidosis), Salmonella typhi (typhoid fever), Rickettsia typhii (epidemic typhus), Rickettsia prowasekii (endemic typhus) and Coxiella burnetii (Q fever), Rhodobacter capsulatus, Chlamydia pneumoniae, Escherichia coli, Shigella dysenteriae, Shigella flexneri, Bacillus cereus, Clostridium botulinum, Coxiella burnetti, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Legionella pneumophila, Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme disease), and Vibrio cholerae.

Posts: 7 | From PA. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally think every one that was involved from day one that had anything to do with Swine Flu should lose their jobs.

Lyme is not the only crime we have had to endure in medicine.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the doc from Germany who was working with the ticks died shortly after the discovery of the borrelia in Lyme CT.

Is is possible the guy was nuts and let it go before his death?

I would like to know more about this history and the doctors who worked on Plum Isle.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

I can believe it onbam. The French seem to have a higher understanding than the US that we don't know everything and have much to learn.

I recently read all about France's freedom of information--the country seems to have a higher understanding of putting the people first over profits----they recently released over 100,000 documents of UFO siteings. COMETA, MUFON, NICAP.

The groups won approval based on the testimony that the Public has a right to know.

Many testified it was out of fear of global panic that more info is not released.

I think with the knowledge we have that if they wanted to eliminate us it would be easy with the technology they have.

I deduce they more than likely pity us for our failures to take care of our own.

And most likely have the understanding that we will destroy ourselves eventually.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Andromeda13
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andromeda13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep thinking that the French are better than the UK or the US at justice. They prosecuted the health ministers and civil servants who allowed HIV-contaminated blood to be used for haemophiliacs, and even sent them to prison. In the UK nothing has happened, no compensation for victims and no one accepting responsibility.

I wish Britain had made France its ally after WW2, rather than the US. Sorry to say that to you good Americans, I like you but not your country's policies and its ethos of grasping capitalism and its eil, vile, CIA-led coups all over the world.

Ever since I was a kid I've been brain-washed with American TV, first of all Westerns, all that shooting of "Injuns" and then glamourising of gambling, then all of the crap from Disney, where every woman heroine is a skinny blonde, every wicked person is either a man with a gay English accent, or she's a wicked stepmother.

So much violence for all of those years, but if you look at European TV, it was much more child-like and without the awful gun-totin macho dominance and acceptance of crime. Much more about gentle topics etc.

Is my Lyme brain making me have a rant? My apologies. I'm having a hard time dealing with the cover-up of this disease in the UK, it's making me think I'm living in some kind of novel or film, but the ending never happens.

I have a feeling the UK were the ones who did most of the leaking or even deliberate open air testing.
Do you know of Operation Cauldron? Porton Down sent ships up to north west Scotland and used missiles to spread live germs of various types over rafts carrying a range of animal species.
They did it for years, until local people realised and complained. One of the bugs was venezuelan equine encephalitis, which is normally tick-borne.

This WHO map from 1989 is very interesting.

http://www.ciesin.org/docs/001-613/map25.gif

It's part of this big document:

http://www.phsource.us/PH/PDF/ABD/Geographical%20distribution%20of%20A-BD1.pdf

Seems from the map that the UK is hotter than just about anywhere.

A.

Funny that our HPA is adamant that we have only 1 hundredth of the number of cases as in the rest of Europe.

Posts: 180 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I buy it is a bioterror weapon. It has been around for hundreds of years. The increase has been linked to reforestation and deer population explosion.

Seems like a pretty ineffective weapon to me. Yes...it is disabiling and makes quality of life miserable. But it take a while as compared to anthrax, etc.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buzzsflybox
Member # 26808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buzzsflybox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plumb Island is REAL. Just look on a nautical chart and you will see it labled TRESPASSING FORBIDDEN! Govenrment Animal Research Center.

My 1999 chart shows it plain as day. I have also fished about 50 yards off it's shore and the No Trespassing signs are placed about every 100 yards.

My only other comment is that a bio-weapon is only useful IF you have the antidote. Otherwise the place you use it on is a wasteland to the user too. With this known, it is only logical to assume that Bio-weapon reserchers also work very hard to find the antidotes for there incidious "weapons" as well. I don't have ANY data to substantiate that point of view except a show on the History ch. and common sense.

The Stories may or may not be true. Way too compliated for my Lymebrain to figure out.

AND. I personally think that any human who justifies bio-weapons use should rot in Hell. Buzz

--------------------
5 yr. Vet. of the Lyme war. Helping and sharing are now my only objectives.I have nothing to sell & I no longer interfear with things I cannot control. But, I have learned many good things from my affliction & am a better person for it.

Posts: 51 | From Northeastern PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supergirl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so lyme is a bioweapon... was it our government using it on us or another country who spread it to us?

--------------------
PHOENIX: mythical bird that rises from the ashes
July '09 got sick very quickly could barely get out of bed - ND diag lymes.. and the journey began
bite: unkown - no rash

Posts: 248 | From private | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buzzsflybox
Member # 26808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buzzsflybox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the "Stories" (Which may or may not be even true)told to me by a non-lymie friend that the History Ch ran a piece sometime back in 05 or 06 (Maybe on "Military Blunders?) The story goes that after WW2 the Alied nations were scrambling to get their hands on all the German experiments. (Especially the inhumane ones as any civilized nation would never subject humans to dispicable acts of torture and controlled murder)

Because as terible as they were they discovered many useful things about the human body and it's functions.

The story goes that we brought back barrels, boxs, canisters, of all sorts of "Stuff" with little or no paperwork/scientific files. And a few scientists or their assistants. And probably left lots of "Stuff" behind in Europe. OK. Got the "Stuff" what do we do with it? Plumb Island was once a relatively remote (remember it was 1945/46/47 pre urban sprawl) Active Animal research center. Because the paperwork was missing or incomplete, and they really had little or no idea what they had, they stored the Tick/animal "Stuff" there. (???Maybe thinking we'll get to it when we get to it???)

30 years pass. Barrels rot, containers degrade, Sea birds land & fly. Check a map. SIX (6) miles due North of Plumb Island is Old Lyme, CT. 1977. Polly what's her name's kids get sick. The rest is documented history. (Also there was a condition on & around Montaque LI before that called "Montaque Knee" which was surly Lyme.)

How's that for an interesting "Story"? True? Partially true? Totally false? Anyway; I found it intersting to listen to my buddy tell it.
Buzz

--------------------
5 yr. Vet. of the Lyme war. Helping and sharing are now my only objectives.I have nothing to sell & I no longer interfear with things I cannot control. But, I have learned many good things from my affliction & am a better person for it.

Posts: 51 | From Northeastern PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement