LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » Johnson "useful idiot"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Johnson "useful idiot"?
willseremak
Member # 41955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willseremak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The CDC released the 300,000 Lyme number and Johnson's study came out at the same time.

1. The government often feels its role is to protect people from fearing something. For decades they have denied Lyme was a big deal. Now they come out with the 300,000 number. This seems to me to be a prelude to saying Lyme is a serious problem. Could the 300,000 be the start of getting the public ramped up about Lyme and getting vaccinated. My guess is they are close to a Lyme vaccine that works and are getting ready to reverse the denial campaign to protect the public from being afraid to a campaign to say we need to be vaccinated within the next few years.

2. I saw Barbara Johnson's CDC video on youtube and she doesn't seem that bright. She obviously just a "useful idiot". She is definitely not sinister (not bright enough). Her study of Sapi will be proven incorrect and probably benefit us a lot. The scandal of a CDC retraction will turn the tide. Johnson's study could be the best thing that has happened for Lyme suffers even if in the very short run it is hurting us.

3. The 300,000 number + Johnson being proven wrong and her being made a "fall guy" for the CDC = a vaccine within a few years. If we can get a vaccine that works I'll take it.

Posts: 32 | From Orange County, CA | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willseremak
Member # 41955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willseremak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiki link to the term "useful idiot"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Posts: 32 | From Orange County, CA | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willsremake you said:

" My guess is they are close to a Lyme vaccine that works and are getting ready to reverse the denial campaign to protect the public from being afraid to a campaign to say we need to be vaccinated within the next few years."

It's very unlikely that CDC has a Lyme vaccine "that works".

It's extremely difficult to make a Lyme vaccine that "works" when you are dealing with Borrelia, an organism with 1001 tricks to outwit the immune system, not least antigenic variation.

Baxter's vaccine is based on OspA, the same molecule which was used in Lymerix, and sparked a class action by thousands of people in the US. Despite the fact that OspA heterogeneity between strains is well-known in Europe, they intend to market this everywhere, it seems.

The fact that Borreliae which are not even in the burgdorferi group at all, eg Borrelia miyamotoi, and which therefore LACK OspA altogether, provides yet another cogent reason why the vaccine will be ineffective. And of course, it doesn't even pretend to address the issue of co-infections acquired from the same tick-bite.

It's possible that CDC have announced their new, ten-times-higher-figure because they wish to ensure Americans opt for the vaccine. The evidence suggests that an OspA vaccine will be at best ineffective, at worst harmful for large numbers of people.

For CDC, its main aim is probably the same as last time - if many people take up the vaccine, they can be artificially eliminated from the figures in the event they get Lyme, as doctors will be told this is impossible. This helps to artificially "contain" the epidemic. Meanwhile, in the real world, it continues to rage unabated.

You said:
"3. The 300,000 number + Johnson being proven wrong and her being made a "fall guy" for the CDC = a vaccine within a few years"

I don't see how Johnson being proven wrong relates to a vaccine being marketed.

We already know the pharmaceutical corporation Baxter International (descendant of a company owned by a leading Japanese war criminal from the notorious Unit 731 biowarfare outfit during WW2) has been planning to launch a Lyme vaccine for years.

CDC's Johnson has ALREADY been proven wrong about the culture test, by the numerous points of evidence which Dr Alan Macdonald kindly shared with us here on this forum recently.

The question is, will CDC and their allies succeed in censoring this information from the public and the medical profession.

We have already seen Dr McSweegan, the Denialists' "Internet Disinformation Officer and Stalker-in-Chief" create his 1000th false identity as a Lyme patient, and maintain it for well over a year, just in order to support CDC's fraudulent attempt to discredit Dr Sapi's Lyme culture test.

I would say that McSweegan is the "fall guy" here, not Johnson. McSweegan has been caught out many times in the past, engaged in criminal activities to hurt the Lyme community (most recently, he was exposed right here on this forum under the alias "LHCTom/Thomas Eames" , for example) - and it is only a matter of time before media/parliamentary/congressional representatives/ other prominent people take up the issue of this fomer NIH Lyme Program officer's sordid activities.

At that point the EIS core officers, and other military structures which operate under the guise of "public health, will need to implement "plausible deniability" .

They will claim that McSweegan (who is a biowarfare scientist) was just a "lone loon", and that his activities were not approved by, or even known to, the CDC, the military etc..

They will allow him to be publicly disgraced whilst distancing themselves from him, when in fact he has been working with, and for, them all the time.

Perhaps he's too stupid to realise that the "Fall guy" is himself.

When that day comes, Elena Cook (one of his worst nightmares) will actually be his best friend, as she will argue that he was not some maverick lone nut, but an INTEGRAL part of the US military's Cointelpro-style operation to confuse, harm and threaten campaigners for transparency in Lyme medicine and to disseminate harmful disinformation to the medical profession internationally.

It's a pity McSweegan is too stupid to realise this. He should be grateful to have support coming from some quarter. He doesn't know know who his friends really are, (not that he has many, and will have even less when the the proverbial hits the fan), and so he continues to harass Elena Cook and attempt to interfere with her communications.

Willsremake wrote:
" If we can get a vaccine that works I'll take it."

A vaccine's purpose is to prevent, not to cure. If you or someone close to you has Lyme already, a vaccine is not going to do anything for you or your loved one.

If you don't have Lyme, and no one close to you has Lyme either, may I ask why you are here?

Elena Cook

quote:
Originally posted by willseremak:
The CDC released the 300,000 Lyme number and Johnson's study came out at the same time.

1. The government often feels its role is to protect people from fearing something. For decades they have denied Lyme was a big deal. Now they come out with the 300,000 number. This seems to me to be a prelude to saying Lyme is a serious problem. Could the 300,000 be the start of getting the public ramped up about Lyme and getting vaccinated. My guess is they are close to a Lyme vaccine that works and are getting ready to reverse the denial campaign to protect the public from being afraid to a campaign to say we need to be vaccinated within the next few years.

2. I saw Barbara Johnson's CDC video on youtube and she doesn't seem that bright. She obviously just a "useful idiot". She is definitely not sinister (not bright enough). Her study of Sapi will be proven incorrect and probably benefit us a lot. The scandal of a CDC retraction will turn the tide. Johnson's study could be the best thing that has happened for Lyme suffers even if in the very short run it is hurting us.

3. The 300,000 number + Johnson being proven wrong and her being made a "fall guy" for the CDC = a vaccine within a few years. If we can get a vaccine that works I'll take it.

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eight Legs Bad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sorry, I see you have indicated you believe you have Lyme. So how did you think a vaccine would help you, if you already have Lyme disease?

Elena Cook

"willseremak
Member # 41955

Icon 1 posted 05 September, 2013 10:02 PM Profile for willseremak Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote My test came back negative from Quest Diagnostics at Kaiser in Orange county. (Quest Diagnostics—Only band 66 was positive)
The Head of Infectious Disease then said I didn’t have Lyme.
Since then I have had the following tests but Kaiser refuses to change my diagnosis.
Who would you suggest I use for a 2nd western Blot that Kaiser might accept? Fry labs? Stoneybrook?

Igenex
IgM IgG
18 +++ ++
23-25 +++ ++
28 - +
30 + ++
31 ++++ ++++
34 ++++ ++++
39 IND +
41 +++ +++
45 - -
58 + ++
66 - -
83-93 + +

Positive Advanced Laboratory Services blood culture test - Positive after only 6 days.

IL - 6 (Interleukin 6) 65.31 (reference range .31-5.00)(measures inflammation)

CD57 NK—Labcorp absolute count 39
CD57 NK—Igenex absolute count 19 "

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Posts: 786 | From UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if a vaccine worked, what good is it when so many people are already infected.

Unless, they scare everyone into getting the vaccine (a placebo), then later say there were problems with the vaccine and it "accidentally" infected millions...thus they are able to give a cure without admitting anything.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willseremak
Member # 41955

quote:
Originally posted by Eight Legs Bad:
Oh sorry, I see you have indicated you believe you have Lyme. So how did you think a vaccine would help you, if you already have Lyme disease?

Elena Cook

"willseremak
Member # 41955

Icon 1 posted 05 September, 2013 10:02 PM Profile for willseremak Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote My test came back negative from Quest Diagnostics at Kaiser in Orange county. (Quest Diagnostics—Only band 66 was positive)
Since then I have had the following tests but Kaiser refuses to change my diagnosis.
Who would you suggest I use for a 2nd western Blot that Kaiser might accept? Fry labs? Stoneybrook?

Igenex
IgM IgG
18 +++ ++
23-25 +++ ++
28 - +
30 + ++
31 ++++ ++++
34 ++++ ++++
39 IND +
41 +++ +++
45 - -
58 + ++
66 - -
83-93 + +

Positive Advanced Laboratory Services blood culture test - Positive after only 6 days.

Yes, I have Lyme.

Many vaccines work by injecting antigens that cause one to produce antibodies. My thought is that it may take me a very long course of multiple antibiotics to get my bacteria count down and my CD57 NK above 200. From what I read by Burrascano he has caused many (not all) to go into remission by his treatment.

I feel that if I got my bacteria load down, my CD57 above 200, and then was injected with a vaccine yearly that could keep my antibodies up high enough to manage the Lyme bacteria that remain.

I'm sure this would not work for everyone, but it would work for some.

Look I've had my life destroyed like others here. I see nothing wrong with believing I might have some hope. In fact I don't know how I would go on if I didn't believe I had some chance of recovery.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Willsremak you wrote

"I feel that if I got my bacteria load down, my CD57 above 200, and then was injected with a vaccine yearly that could keep my antibodies up high enough to manage the Lyme bacteria that remain."

A vaccine is a prophylactic. It is not a treatment. If you tell your doctor -any doctor, on any side of the fence - you have Lyme and want the vaccine to treat it, he will show you the door.

I'm sorry you don't believe all I've told you about OspA vaccines. Perhaps you should speak to one of the people who had their lives destroyed by it. Why do you think a mighty corporation like smithkline decided to settle out of court?

I have not said anything about denying yourself hope. Trying to cure Lyme with the OspA vaccine is completely absurd - sorry.
Elena

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eight Legs Bad:

Elena Cook

"willseremak
Member # 41955

Igenex
IgM IgG
18 +++ ++
23-25 +++ ++
28 - +
30 + ++
31 ++++ ++++
34 ++++ ++++
39 IND +
41 +++ +++
45 - -
58 + ++
66 - -
83-93 + +

Yes, I have Lyme.

Many vaccines work by injecting antigens that cause one to produce antibodies. My thought is that it may take me a very long course of multiple antibiotics to get my bacteria count down and my CD57 NK above 200. From what I read by Burrascano he has caused many (not all) to go into remission by his treatment.

I feel that if I got my bacteria load down, my CD57 above 200, and then was injected with a vaccine yearly that could keep my antibodies up high enough to manage the Lyme bacteria that remain.

I'm sure this would not work for everyone, but it would work for some.

Look I've had my life destroyed like others here. I see nothing wrong with believing I might have some hope. In fact I don't know how I would go on if I didn't believe I had some chance of recovery.

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Willsremake you wrote:

"The government often feels its role is to protect people from fearing something. For decades they have denied Lyme was a big deal....and....

"My guess is they are close to a Lyme vaccine that works and are getting ready to reverse the denial campaign to protect the public from being afraid to a campaign to say we need to be vaccinated within the next few years."

Well, as I've explained, they are nowhere near a vaccine that "works" and it may not even be possible. But I'm surprised at your turn of phrase, ie your phrases about the CDC wanting to "protect people from fearing something" and "the denial campaign to protect the public from being afraid".

When there is a reason for the public to fear, you do not "protect" them by lying to them.

I can understand that the public health authorities would have to find ways to avoid panic when releasing alarming news, such as a leak of a virulent antibiotic-resistant biowarfare pathogen from a military lab that practised containment by doing open-air tick trials.

However, LYING to the public and worse still, PREVENTING the medical profession from appreciating the extent of the problem, misleading doctors re how to correctly diagnose it, and STOPPING doctors from treating the worst affected patients, and PERSECUTING doctors who insist on treating them is not "protection" - it's CRIMINALITY.

When the 1918 flu epidemic first hit, public health authorities tried lying to avoid panic, telling the population that there was no real danger etc.. That not only failed as a tactic to prevent panic, it CREATED panic as people soon lost all trust in their health authorities as the wagonloads of coffins rolled down the streets.

If the military-led public health had a shred of integrity, they would tell the truth and pour funding into honest researchers who actually want to detect and cure this disease, not the OPPOSITE, which is what NIH and CDC Lyme officials in US and HPA/PHE in UK etc have been doing for decades.

Elena

quote:

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

quote:

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

Eight Legs Bad
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13680

Btw, willsremake you said:

"I saw Barbara Johnson's CDC video on youtube ..."

Can you provide the link please?

I can't believe CDC have the nerve to make a Youtube video aboutDr Sapi's culture test when their allegations have been proven to be a sham, and their "Genbank deposits" were not even in Genbank when they published on them.

Elena

--------------------
Justice will be ours.

grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago, Kathleen told me an effective OspA vaccine was not possible.

My opinion is that the Kaiser/Steere group will never have an effective vaccine... profitable, yes... effective, no.

But that's just my opinion.

Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
the (or one?) new vaccine being worked on by ISDA puppets - but in Europe - and close to launch, is supposed to elicit immune reaction to tick saliva, with the (*#@!) thought that would make the immune system clobber any infection the tick might carry.

Sounds good (but sadly it's too simplistic), as long as one has not really studied what these kinds of infections can do to evade immune detection or how they can flip immune functions. And the IDSA is clueless about all that.

I would feel so much better had they included ILADS researchers in with this project. Even better were they to "green" any vaccine under consideration, eliminating mercury, formaldehyde and other dangerous additives.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement