LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » New Lyme Book Opens Eyes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Lyme Book Opens Eyes
lymelighter2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymelighter2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tree,
Could you possibly list my new Lyme Book?

"The Singing Forest, A Journey Through Lyme Disease" by PJ Langhoff

an intimate, honest story about a Midwestern family already struggling with undiagnosed Lyme that is hauled through the court system and persecuted for having Lyme. This book touches tabu subjects and goes far beyond the patient-symptom topic.

Divorce, disability, discrimination in the courts, schools, Seppuku, Columbine, the Federal Government, Lyme Disease, False allegations of child abuse and mental illness all weave a remarkably complex tapestry of circumstances sure to leave you wondering what happens next.

Discounts to organizations/physicians selling this book through their group/office.

Foreword by Dr. James L. Schaller, dedication to Dr. Charles Ray Jones.

Available at: www.Lulu.com/lyme

Thank you

PJ Langhoff

--------------------
PJ

www.LymeLeague.com"Together We Grow Stronger"

Posts: 139 | From A tiny little home office in the middle of Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paula, please copy/paste your link here to HIS TREEPATROL'S NEWBIE LINKS and post asking him to post it; he will.

He, like you/I, don't have time to read ALL the posts so I'm sure he hasn't seen it..

Just trying to be helpful to you/your book.

Bettyg

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put in Newbies Bottom page 5

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

PJ, how about editing your topic line/PENCIL icon, and adding the name of your book?

A SUGGESTION TO ALL YOU LYMIES OUT THERE@!

I took the name of PJ's book/her name to our local public library asking if they would order it for us patrons.

GUESS WHAT? It came in yesterday...less than 2 weeks after I left my request there.

SUGGESTION: Please go to your libraries too; they are using up the END OF FISCAL MONEY to buy books, etc . That's how this got bought so quickly.

PJ, I love the LARGE LEGIBLE READING FONT used! I don't have to strain, and the quality of the paper is nice too ... not flimsy.

I'm almost 100 pages into it so far. EASY READING; reminds me of THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY where you can't put it down! [Embarrassed]

You've got a great writing style.

I had looked for a photo of you on the cover or in the book, but I understand now WHY you don't have one of yourself in there since you explained that well.

Once I receive notice if my BCBS will pay around $3,000 of my 4-20-06 new LLMD & extensive body lab testings, will I decide when I can buy my personal copy of your book.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION: Buy a copy for your school' library!

PJ said she would have good rates for copies to congress/your state's legislative staff/organizations.

I don't know about libraries. Just wanted to pass along my tips to you all. Time for me to quit for tonight/early morning, and go read more of pj's book.... [hi]

bettyg
Unregistered

up..
bettyg
Unregistered

up...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement