LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » People who use the Bionic 880, PE-1, LW, etc.- do you think the pulsing rate matters? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: People who use the Bionic 880, PE-1, LW, etc.- do you think the pulsing rate matters?
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if people felt that the Nogier frequencies or whatever pulse rate their device works at matters...

Is it just the infrared light itself or does the pulse rate matter?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We use a device that uses pulsing light that is modulated for different things. We use the lyme frequency mostly, but also immune boosters, virus and more.

I I think that there has to be some way of getting the frequencies into your body. If you are not using a modulating device then homeopathic nosodes are a must.

I do think that the infrared light itself has healing qualities but to specifically target certain pathogens when one is sick seems key.

Good Luck!

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The infrared light itself does have a frequency - infrared wavelength = 700 nm - 1 mm, frequency = 430 THz - 300 GHz.

Do you know the pulse rate(s) of your device or the specific frequency for Lyme, canadianmama? Which device do you use?

I was studying this a while ago but I'm thinking about it again. The LightWorks & PE1 use the Nogier frequencies.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I started photon treatment with PE-1 I was using pulsed light for killing. Based on the energetic tests, Borrelia required from 9-11Ghz,Bartonella and Mycoplasma 20-30 and Babesia from 50 and up.So I would say frequencies do matter.

However, with time I have switched to direct light for killing, since pulsed frequencies were testing as 10 min. per point(I started from 30 sec. per point) and that was obviously too long.

Direct light tests as much stronger fro killing then pulsed. I switched from 10 min. of pulsed to the 1 min. of direct per point. It has been a couple of months since I switched and I'm still at 1 min. per point, never had to increase.

I use Nogier anti-inflammatory and pain relive effect. Great stuff!!! I actually can't even remember when was the last time I took a painkiller, I do tapping and PE-1 Nogier.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The device we use was designed and built by a team of inventors, healers, and scientists here in Canada. It doesn't have a name.

The folk who invented it our into frequency healing in general as well, using radio frequencies. We use the frequency transmitter to do some of the other "work" on viruses and such. I run it next to my son's bed overnight.
It's amazing he'll start a cold sore and I'll run virus overnight for him and every time he sleeps 14 plus hours and the cold sore disappears. It seem to be very effective for us.

Here is their website:

http://waveforce.ca/

The frequencies are based on homeopathic preparations, some are remedies, some are pathogens.

Really, it's all a little above my understanding of physics.

For our photon device the same frequencies are input through the light modulating the light into pulses. Because of that it's not a number that I can give you.

Here is a link to a chapter in a book called Insights Into Lyme Disease, the chapter is an interview of Dr. W and he gives the frequencies he uses for each use of the photons.

http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

Photon treatment is not the most common way to treat lyme, nor is there lots of information out there. At first we felt really in the dark, and I still feel like I have tons to learn about it, but we have seen really great results from it's use.

This time last year my son was bedridden and horribly sick and now he is feeling reasonably well. He is active most of the day and says he feels 70% perfect and 20% okay and 10% yucky.- His words.

We are not 100% yet, but working on parasites and co-infectors.

We are very happy with our photon device. I wouldn't want to be without it!

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

So are the Waveform frequencies a CD or sound? It says you can use any device that plays music... I think Dr. K was doing that, too. I guess you need to buy their RF transmitter?

Thanks for the other link, too.

Thanks aunta. Can you program the PE1 to custom settings? I thought it just had the Nogier ones.

I was asking because you can buy a pretty good LED array for about $160. It doesn't have the frequencies, though. I have a LightWorks & it has the Nogier frequrncies but it doesn't seem to be strong enough for me lately.

http://www.elixa.com/light/arrays.htm

I like the different frequencies but I don't know if they really make a difference.

lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi sparkle, tutu and all, I don't get to the site often regretfully. Nogier pulsing might be helpful but each person is different as to the problems they are trying to solve. I don't believe a yeast issue is improved at all by the LED or nogier for instance. This could be a great reason why there is only a 50/50 success rate. It just doesn't get to where it needs to go. However, I noticed by using LEDs over glands they have a very stimulating affect. It definitely useful against mouth bacteria and around the glands.

Look at the LED as a 15% to 25% solution (just guessing from my experience) depending on the person it is not 100% and don't expect to be. For some this maybe enough to get you over the hump, for others maybe not. It most definitely has to be done with other things.

I would say ABX is not a 100% solution, I'd say it is a 15% to 20% and if it doesn't solve the issue in 4 months it may go to zero. Then like an addict, you're hooked and you'd continue to change the environment of the body.

Alternatively with the LED all solutions additive to the percentage above:

> Air
> Water
> how goods your food?
> supplements
> sun (natures LED)
> homeopathics -- nosodes may bring it upto 50%
> spirituality -- this is time to like you and if you don't, find a way to say I'm great and deserve better from life -- this was part of the solution for some when the use the LED
> Responsibility for being well is up to you, no ones going to give you the perfect direction to get well, you have to find it and seize it for yourself.
> Open your mind, nothing in this entire universe is what we think it is. And in someways, we make the universe to what it is.
> Get out of the condition of being sick, we learn to walk and we don't have to think about it. And in some ways becoming sick is like learning to walk. It is a rut we stick ourselves into. Deconditioning the routine of illness is a real challenge not often discussed here.
> Ultimately the mind is the key for getting well and the mind is polluted specifically the pineal gland. Without a healthy pineal gland you may never be able to create a new healthy body environment. The question to ask yourself, how many dreams a week do you have and how well do you sleep. The pineal gland generates melatonin naturally. I used to supplement it 3 years ago. I dream every night and I'll sleep 7 to 8 hours a night now. No supplements!!!
> I like liposomal vitamin C

I work 70 to 80 hours a week in high stress job. I've come a long way.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Sparkle-the frequencies can be heard if you run them through the speakers, but that is not the way they are "used". If $ is limited playing them through your speakers is possible. They sound like white noise. The way it is intended is that the transmitter plugs into the earphone jack and transmits that way. The little transmitter is $60, and the albums are $10 each, each album has about 12 different frequencies on it.

Bob, I LOVED your list. It is so true what you said. We are believers in healing energy of all types. My son sees a native elder for hands on energy healing. He also "makes up" his own way of finding his way to positive healing. Uses colour visualizations and more. A big part of why the photons work so well for him is that he really believes that they are the right thing to help him fight the pathogens and heal. Bob I'm so glad to hear you have come so far. Do you included photons in your healing?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Bob. I think you are correct... I was about 90% better prior to moving to this apartment. I think either this location or this apartment is making me ill. I'm just looking for ways to try to remediate it until I can find a different place.

I think I need to be away from major ley lines, EMFs & toxins. I felt better being in the south - getting alot of sun & exercise. This place is better for making a living, though...

The anti-parasite protocol helped me alot. Still on the way to dealing with metals. I don't think I have alot of yeast issues. It's hard to tell.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bob, long time no see! Nice to know you are still SO WELL, after so many years of fight!

Congrats and thanks for your list!

Sparkle, I don't know. I use only direct mode (no pulsing) with borrelia nosodes. Pulsed for symptoms, basically.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PE1 basic model comes with 2 options: preprogrammed Nogier freq. or direct light. The price is 1600$.

Pe1A model comes with freq. generator which allows to set costumed freq. The price is 2500$.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget the frequency generator. Unless you feel real comfortable with energetic testing on yourself or someone could do it for you. I doubt it would be helpful.

Hi Brussels, yeah its amazing! I still get better each year from the last. I think some of it is pure drive. Hope you and your family are doing well.

I felt the condition of our mind as the most curious. How we can get stuck in being sick just from ourselves. I also agree with Bruce Lipton on the mind, environment DNA connection.

Sparkle, you might want to see if there are smart meters around. Lookup dirty electricity too.

Gigi along time ago talked of shutting the breakers down at night, you could probably isolate just the ones away from the refrigerator. If there are cell phone towers close by or high powered lines -- not much you can do. I think you just proved how much the environment plays in our health. Hope you can find something better.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that the frequencies on the Bionic were important when I was treating. I don't have any proof either way, so it's a tough question to answer.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I have to agree with Bob, even though I feel pretty confident about my energetic tests, if I would buy the PE1 again today, I would go with the base model.

I'm not using frequencies generator anymore, direct light is MUCH stronger for killing purposes.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with Anuta and Bob.

Buy the old model in case you are not good in energy testing. If you feel you may be good, or if you are intuitive, then DO BUY THE UPGRADE MODEL.

I am using mine for detox foot baths (it is amazying to see the water full of substances, that look like OIL coming out from my soles!!).

Without pulsed light, the water (only with salt) is usually as clear as when I started the foot bath.

You can literally see the oil coming out, in small bubbles (at least I think I can). I test the pulse frequencies, and it keeps changing.

I have the old model.

------
Bob, congrats, really, and so nice to hear from you again. I have been thinking about you lately, I don't know why!

-----
As fro frequencies, they are very important for a variety of things. I use more frequency (pulsed light) than non pulsed light. Non pulsed light (direct mode), I ONLY use for nosode treatment.

I haven't found ANY other use for non-pulsed light than to take the nosode information. For all the rest, pains, burns, sore throats, relaxing, cleaning, etc, I use pulsed light.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes, this was my feeling about the different pulse rates. I just wanted to check to see how others felt about it.

It does seem to make a difference to use the pulses.

How do you use the PE1 for foot detox, Brussells?

Nice to heard from you Bob! Yes, I bought a Trifield meter. This place is loaded with dirty electricity... I think I'm just going to have to move.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

C-Mama -- I go way back with photons, several will attest here. Although, I didn't bionic like Six, I managed to find my own way with a PE1 and energetic testing (biotensor).

I certainly miss the discussion and humor I shared with Brussels, Six, Sparkle, tutu and others. Thanks for the great welcome [Smile]

Brussels, maybe our thoughts were aligning again for some purpose yet to be discovered.

Sparkle -- look up Patrick Flanagan and a mobius coil. He might be one of the more profound physicists in the ilk of tesla [Wink] See what you can dig up. And there are devices to reduce dirty electricity -- a bit expensive though [Frown]

Sparkle a suggestion when you move, palm trees,
sun, ocean and being waited on hand and foot. It just got be better than the northeast [lol]

Six -- I know your doing great! no question in my mind [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Brussels
Member # 13480

Here in this thread, there are at least 5 people with positive to very positive outcome from photon treatment!

Six, me and Bob are lyme free. My daughter too.

Anuta and the son of Canadianmama are better, but still working on their last health issues.

Unfortunately, when the main infections get dormant, there starts the difficult job to find out what to do to improve the rest.

I find tapping is one of the best tools ever. EFT, MFT and then 2 point acupunture, they do wonders.

Photon treatment is not the end of all problems and a solo treatment, but I still swear it was one of the fastest treatments for some infections.

I'm amazed to see people that were severly sick, for years, like me, SixGKids, Bob, get out somehow to REALLY live normal lives, without lyme, without lyme treatment.

I know many in lymenet don't believe in cure of chronic lyme, but I can't say how much I believe there IS. If not for all, for many!

Even if we all still carry borrelia hidden in our bodies, once it is dormant, it is exactly like there is no borrelia at all! Many say 'remission'.

But what is the difference between 'remission' and 'cure' when both mean 'no more lyme symptoms'?

'Cure' is more positive. It takes your mind out of lyme. 'Remission' puts your mind back to lyme, the danger of lyme coming back.

There is danger. I lived quite a few relapses and so did my daughter.

But knowing that the next relapse is treatable in a matter of DAYS with photons and nosodes (if done from day one of reapearance of symptoms) makes a WHOLE WORLD OF DIFFERENCE than before knowing photon treatment.

Before that, I had to count in MONTHS or YEARS to put lyme again dormant. Now it's really a matter of days. So far, at least.

That is why I prefer to call it cure. It makes a relapse less fearful than before. Much less.

-----------------------------------
A place full of mold and EMRs is bad. One has to get out and find peace, at least, during bed time.

No good sleep, no clean air, it is like eating allergens every day.

I wonder how people can get better still eating foods that cause inflammation in the whole gut and body.

Once you are back to health, eating a few allergens here and then is not a great deal.

Not good, but not a great deal, I find.

Same as mold. Not good, but it does not necessarily make you very sick.

Only EMRS, for me, they continue to cause harm, I feel. If I stay too long in front of this computer, I will feel cold, I will feel I'm airy, not grounded, not peaceful. It will make my sleep less deep, for example.

It is a matter of stress load: when your body is in a more healthy state than sick, putting metals in your mouth makes not much. Letting one dental infection there, may not do much. Having scars here and there may be fine.

When you are healthy, not sleeping well may be okay for a few weeks. Eating bad stuff too. Not exercising too. And so on.

But once you get chronically sick with ANYTHING, any further stress is critical. Mental stress, negative thinking, lack of hope, love, that plays a great role too in sickness.

Brussels
Member # 13480

sparkle, I only do very hot water with some Dead Sea salt (about a handful). As hot as my skin can take. Then I turn on the PE1 on pulse mode choosing a frequency that tests good to detox.

it could be C, D, E, F, I think. Every day, I only use one frequency. Not two, in the same water. It is amazing to see those bubbles of oil coming out, I find, and the water turning 'dirty'.

I do for about 10-25 minutes, depending on how much hot water I add. I still add very hot water (about one liter) that I keep in a thermos (is this English?). [bonk]

If I use the same frequency next day, the water will be almost clean. If I change it, it will be dirty, which could mean that different treatments take different toxins. (? just a guess)

Same frequency never tests one day after, in my case. But it I usually find that I need a different frequency to get other toxins out.

In winter, it is wonderful to do such foot baths. I feel much more energy, or more relaxed after it. I don't know if from hot water or from the detox itself.

As I don't have space for a FIR sauna , I do that as alternative.

I use a stainless steel bucket, wide, that reflects light somehow. I flash the light on the feet, and sometimes lift them to flash on the soles too.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Just to add to detox from bath or fir sauna supplement with a flush niacin. It will help to push the toxins out much better. Meter how much niacin, it will cause you to feel quite itchy if use too much and will cause flushing in other words you'll be quite red. Niacin is a detox precursor B vitamin. Take the niacin about 30 minutes before the bath or sauna.

Its funny what a simple vitamin and simple bath could mean for detoxification.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymie_in_md:

Six -- I know your doing great! no question in my mind [Smile]

Yes, I have hardly been on the board myself lately. I've opened a business with my daughter so am busy working and, of course, feeding my family healthy, unprocessed food from scratch takes some time, too. Lyme is in my past. [Smile]

Glad to hear you're doing so well, but quit working so much!!

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

Unfortunately, when the main infections get dormant, there starts the difficult job to find out what to do to improve the rest.

When you are healthy, not sleeping well may be okay for a few weeks. Eating bad stuff too. Not exercising too. And so on.

This whole post was really good. These two comments are really important. The photons will get rid of infection, but when we're sick with "Lyme Disease" is truly more than just Lyme. It's a systemic problem. All issues need to be addressed, and the really hard part is that the issued differ so much from person to person.

And for the second comment, I still eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep, leave time for recreation/rest, etc. I lead a healthy lifestyle. We can't fall back into old habits that allowed us to get weak and sick in the first place.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks so much! I'm glad to see that you are well. It's amazing.

I was doing pretty well after the anti-parasite detox. Then, i moved into this place & got ill again. I still have a ways to go with the dental work. I had to have some teeth removed - so it's taking time to get to the mercury.

The EMFs are very bad here + there's a laundry mat across the street & the smell kills me. I miss the sun down south. It made a big difference. I didn't feel like I needed photons down south because the light is stronger there. The light is much different in the north.

I stayed away from photons because I had a pretty big parasite prblem. I think the light made it worse. I feel like I'm getting ready to go back now & try the photons again.

Went through alot of stress but that's something that I have to face, now - too. You remind me that one has to deal with the mind as well. I have to get back into meditating more often.

Bob - I was looking into the EMF filters. I don't know if it's worth it here. It's probably better to just move. You are correct Brussels - when you sleep n a place filled with dirty electricity - you never get any rest if you are ill. It doesn't bother my partner at all.

It's not from Smart Meters - there's a store downstairs & refrigerators line the walls... The readings in the center of the room aren't too bad but the walls are seething! I don't think they have Smart Meters in NJ. I read in the news that they didn't pass the funding for them. I could be mistaken but that's what I read.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Thanks again for posting! It's a big encouragement to see that you are doing well - Bob, Brussels, Six Goofy. I have been feeling a bit depressed lately... I see I just need to go a little further.

Getting the money to deal with all of this has been hard. I had to do everything on the low budget scale. It takes time to study all of this & try to do it all for less money without a doctor. It's been difficult but you guys have made it... That's encouraging!

Bejoy! has also done well... I think she has a business, too - these days.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question for PE-1 users. Which one would you buy if buying one today?

And, how would one go about learning how to use it without going to Germany?

This is a great thread, thank you all for the great information!

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

This is from Brussels -

Buy the old model in case you are not good in energy testing. If you feel you may be good, or if you are intuitive, then DO BUY THE UPGRADE MODEL.

-----

This group of lymenet people have a history - lymie_in_md, Brussels, sixgoofykids, bejoy, GiGi, etc. (sorry if I didn't mention your name for those i forgot to mention) - for those newer folks...

A few years ago a bunch of people started working with the biophotons from infrared devices & homeopathic remedies. It was mostly a combined protocol of Dr W. from Germany & Dr. K from WA.

We each did it in our own way. It seems that it mostly worked! This is very encouraging to see this. I don't think any of us can forget completely about being careful to not get ill again but it seems like it worked for the most part.

I think I still have a ways to go but I had some financial difficulties & other stress I had to deal with. This makes me feel like I just have to continue with the path I'm on... It's good to see a light at the end of the tunnel from people taking initiative & going the road less traveled.

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

quote:
Originally posted by lymie_in_md:

Brussels, maybe our thoughts were aligning again for some purpose yet to be discovered.

[/QB]

Any of you experienced users consider writing a BOOK!?!

I know I have searched high and low for good written accounts of photon use and have found the pickings very slim.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

For anybody who is interested in photon treatment, I would suggest to do the search here on LN. There is a lot of amazing helpful info and you will probably find answers to many of your questions.

That is what I did when I started a year ago.

As mentioned by sparkle, few years ago lymie_in_md, Brussels, sixgoofykids, bejoy, GiGi and sparkle herself were treating with photons and posted great amount of info. It is so much easier for us, people who treat now, to follow the trail.

I always say that I attribute all my success in treatment to the info and people that I found here on LN. THANK YOU guys!!!!!

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Absolutely, I should have written, that I have found the pickings slim, EXCEPT for the posts here at LN.

Still I think a book would help so many.... : )

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Here's bejoy's story - http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/57269-post-your-success-story-here/limitstart/140

I think there's a chapter about Dr. W in a book about Lyme. I'll have to look for it later. I have some other stuff to do now.

[ 02-27-2013, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Success stories are so great! I'd love to see bejoy's website.

I post this link to an online version of the chapter by Dr.W above, but here it is again.

http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

It was such a relief to me when I found this, both for the info, and to help family and friends understand who heard I was treating my son with photons

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Please PM me for info. I don't know if she want's the info made public.
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sparkle, for the info.

I am seriously looking into photon treatment, as I know long term antibiotics are not the route for me.

Wondering if anyone knows of a video on how to use the photons?

I am much better at understanding things when I can see them.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

birdie67 and candianmama maybe you'll be the start of the next wave. [Smile]

As far as applying photons, think of meridians and accupunture points. I find applying photons over glands around the mouth helpful.

There are 7 main meridians also known as chakra points. The homeopathy using nosodes over the heart while treating is the best way to communicate to the body based on Dr. W. But there maybe others depending on where your systems are. Treating around the mouth may affect you digestion.

The body is a mysterious organism to conventional and its limited approach as well as the many non-conventional practioners.

Digestion could be the affect of a tooth which might be infected. Dr. Price proved that with imbedding an infected tooth into a sheep. The sheep developed the same symptoms as the patient where the tooth was pulled. Using the light might stimulate blood flow and a cleansing of the area. Simultaneously using light and oil pulling might further reduce the infection.

You could try just this simple exercise and through observation determine if the mouth might be an issue. Especially if there is a healing reaction.

Another method is to try liposomal vitamin C. You could look up how to make on youtube if you wanted to investigate that affect with light. There are endless natural techniques to choose from.

I'll leave the homeopathy to Brussels, an absolute expert in potentiated formulas. For which I benefitted. She can give you the cause and affect you might be looking for. Especially if you've determined not to go to Germany like Six.

Liposomals bypass the stomach and digestive tract presenting things directly to the cells. I still occasionally use liposomals during flu season or when I'm stressed.

Liposomals can be used for many things such as vitamin C and glutathione and are relatively cheap if you make your own. Wish I knew about them when I was in the odyssey of getting well.

Now of course you shouldn't do this without the advice of your conventional doctor. [Wink]

--------------------
Bob

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Birdie, if you decide to go for PE1 , we could talk on Skype and I could show you how I do it.
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Thank you lymie in md! I really appreciate the information.

I spoke to my husband about it today and I think I'm going to order mine at the beginning of next week [Smile]

I am working hard on my stomach right now with my LLND. I have lots of work to do as I went years eating gluten, not knowing I am intolerant. Liposomals look like a good option for me, I am definitely going to look into that.

Anuta, thank you so much for your offer! I would love to have your help. Once I get it, I will message you.

I have so much to learn [Smile]

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of you that r well, doing photons makes me all the more sure,that I am doing the right thing, doing http://www.biontology.com Its so exciting. So happy for all of you.
Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Just so people know - the Cherin is technically a little different than using the Bionic, PE1, LightWorks.

FYI -

http://www.brainstatebalance.com/Cherin.html

The Science Behind The Cherin (Biophoton Light Healing)

The assessment system has its base in the EAV(Electro-Acupuncture- according to Voll). It simple measures the galvanic resistance of the skin and what is being observed is a straight line or a hyperbole.

When it is a hyperbole, there is something wrong, with a straight line everything is in order. This is a QUANTATIVE measurement. But this indication corresponds fully to the biophoton measurements.

Also when one measures biophoton emission one gets a straight line when there is maximum coherency and a hyperbole when the light is chaotic. Also the biophoton measurements are quantative.

This measurement is followed by a measurement of the QUALITY of the point. If the previous measurement showed a hyperbole, then another measurement has to follow in order to see WHAT is wrong.

This measurement will determine on the basis of the quality of the chaotic signal that comes from the body what the disturbance is. The treatment section of the Chiren is then able to send back the opposite signal into the body, thereby neutralizing the disturbing signal.

The Chiren has an extensive library of numerous diseases and bacterial or viral infections to match the signal coming from the body.

The Chiren has several capabilities and special programs.A few of the treatment possibilities:

standard programs for adults and children
program to treat whiplash and scars
program to treat electron- spin inversion
program to treat dyslexia

----

It's important to study all of these healing modalities. I didn't go into it too deeply with the Cherin but I did not see what type of light was being applied. The Bionic & PE1 (LightWorks) are actual LEDs at a specific wavelength - 880 or infrared or red. The can be pulsed at different frequencies as specified by imputing the pulse rate or selecting the Nogier frequency.

These applications also include using a remedy in some cases as with Dr. Ws technique to tape the remedies to the solar plexus & apply the light.

I just would like people to observe the different approach.

fyi -

http://www.biontology.com/biophoton-instruments/chiren/

Biophoton assessment

In a typical session, the Biontologist uses electroacupuncture according to Voll to identify any disturbances in one or more organ systems. If a disturbance (chaotic pattern) is detected, the biontologist can test it against a counter-signal to a particular ailment to determine whether that information brings the light emission back to a coherent pattern.

Biophoton treatment

During the treatment the Chiren receives the biophotons emitted by a client through a glass rod held in one hand. Inside the instrument the body�s coherent light is amplified, while the chaotic light is inverted.

The light is then sent back to the body via a second glass rod held in the other hand. On this filtered, healthy light, that is not created by the instrument but by the body itself, informational remedies are given to the client.

Millions of corrective cycles are made within a second, since biophotons are light particles, which travel with the speed of light. The same process of measurement and treatment is repeated on the feet.

The basic principle of the Chiren

Because two opposite signals neutralize each other, inverting the chaotic light neutralizes the original signal; therefore, faulty instructions are �deleted�, leading to a correction in the body�s chemistry and relief of symptoms on the physical level.

In the case of a healthy person, the corrective inversions of chaotic light alone will remove any minor disturbance that may be present. The Chiren without added information will �clean up� or �fine-tune� the body�s light emission.

In the case of a client with a significant imbalance in one or more organ systems, additional counter-signals or informational remedies, that were identified as being helpful in the assessment, are added to the light sent back to the client to help resolve the underlying issue.

-----

It seems like more of a closed system to me. I wish there was a bit more technical info about it so we can study it further.

-----

Bob - how did you "apply" the liposomal vit. C & glutathione? I made some liposomal vit. C with an ultrasonic cleaner but it was to take internally.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by canadianmama:
Any of you experienced users consider writing a BOOK!?!

I was actually asked to write one basing it on my blog and my experience. I *know* how great it is to have something in book form to refer to, but the reason I was so detailed in my blog is so that the rather small audience using photons can read my "diary" of getting better with it.

Honestly, I don't have time to write a book. I also don't want to relive my journey through Lyme. I try to scan the board for photon threads to answer questions.

--------------------

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Thanks Six, yes your blog has been very helpful and informative. So maybe it's not you that needs to write a book : )

Just trying to seed ideas to see if they grow!

I know that I spent lots of time trying to read through long LN posts to get the info I was looking for. A book is such a different resource. Maybe it would help more people use photons.

Sparkle- interesting stuff about the Chiren. It seems that the device we use is closer to the bionic or PE1, but my son has had lots of EAV testing done to figure out his imbalances, The practitioner who sold us our device is a EAV tester.

It seems there are various ways to get to a place of healing through photons.

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say now that I have done research and am in the order que, several things stick out as quite variable:

1. Use of nosodes.
2. How many nosodes to place on yourself at one time.
3. The duration of time spent on each accupuncture point.
4. The frequency of treatment in early stage and progression to maintenance, remission, discontinuance of use.

It seems this has been very important to the people I have talked to.

If those of you that have used this treatment might respond to these (4) points it would be helpful.

Thanks

Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I haven't really done it this way. In my case, I experimented with the LightWorks & it caused a negative reaction due to me having a parasite problem that I didn't know about.

It's taken a couple of years dealing with it - so, I'm getting ready to try this infrared light approach again.

From studying this, I have found that knowing how to energy test yourself or do some kind of medical dowsing would be very helpful in determining the 4 points you listed, JCarlhelp.

Maybe others can add to it...?

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, what was the negative reaction that you're referring to?
Did you treat for parasites after that?

When I first got the SOTA Lightworks, I used it on the points that SixGoofy and others had used....top of head, forehead, both ears, breastbone, naval, both wrists.

I also used it on areas that I had pain.
I experienced increased fatigue and headaches, and I realized that I was herxing!
I already have chronic fatigue and migraines, so I felt even worse than usual.

This scared the crap out of me, and I stopped treating with it for a couple months.
When I started up again, I didn't have as much of a problem with herx symptoms.

I don't know how to energy test, and I never tried to do anything with nosodes.

I've found that treating sacroiliac pain with the LightWorks was VERY helpful.
But I think using pulsed magnetic therapy with the SOTA Magnetic Pulser works more quickly on joint pain and muscle spasms.

I was disappointed when I found out that the LightWorks is so much less powerful than the professional models.
It works very well to heal injuries and surgery sites, but the expensive professional models would be much quicker at it.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle that was excellent description of the Chiren. I had an assessment with electrodermal screening which is an EAV device in 2007. I was quite impressed with the report. I intend to have another one done in the future as a followup (I no longer trust conventional diagnostic tests)

I've used liposomals internally and externally. If I use them externally, I'll place the vitamin-c on a gauze and compress over the area, trusting the vitamin C aids the healing process. You can then apply the photons to the area. I guess you could also add a combination of vitamin-c magnesium citrate, iodine, sea salt and glutathione over the affected area. Energetically or through intuition determine whats best. Liposomals require the material to be water soluble, the jewelry cleaner is used to better combine lecithin with vitamin C or any of the others so it combines with the fat in the lecithin. The bodies uptake is the quick absorption of the liposomals to the blood stream where it can be more effective.

When you think of it, remedies using essential oils are very similar in how they are topically used on the body.

Adding photons help energize the body, increase circulation so the lipsomals can improve healing.

I currently test using dowsing and I've since added my own intuition, just trying to advance to six's level [Smile]

So energetic testing and photon device = EAV and Chiren if the energetic testing is as good as the EAV.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Carol-

I ididn't realize I had parasites. I used to just use the light all over my body in the various Nogier settings. I started getting alot of intestinal issues, diarhea, etc. I never had any intestinal problems prior.

It took me a while to realize it was parasites. I had no idea that was even an issue with me. Bob convinced me to do a liver cleanse & all heck broke loose... I have been doing various anti-parasite herbs (mostly) for a few years. It took about 9 months of straight Parastroy & I did feel about 90% better. It took me a long time to work up the dosage to the full dose.

It's taken me about 3 years to get back to using the LightWorks. I'd like to get the PE1 but I think you can use the LightWorks to "injest" nosodes, remedies, etc. if you can't afford it. It may take longer but I do think it works.

I've been having very bad joint pain recently. I'm not sure what it's from. The Mag Pulser helps but it's still quite painful. I'm considering going to see someone who does muscle testing just to get some perspective.

I've been dealing with this on my own for a long time. I need some help with this joint pain. It's been hard to focus due to the pain. I never had this before.

Thanks Bob! Interesting combo!

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle7 Great job finding good info on how the Chiren healing I am doing works.

Much appreciated.Had my 6th treatment and am so excited about my results,especially being so ill for so long.I have been house bound for months and am getting out for walks and even drove a couple of times. Thanks for sharing [Smile]

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

JCarlhelp
To answer to your 4 questions would be- energetic tests. I test everything energetically. I know that some people do photon treatment without testing, but I truly believe that in order to be successful and completely heal, you have to do energetic tests.

You could do pendulum or do dowsing with your body, it is not hard, it will just take a little practice.

Actually, no matter what kind of treatment you choose to do, allopathic or alternative, energetic test will always guide you. Things change so fast in our body, I test positive for some supplements or treatment in the morning and test negative for the same thing in the evening. You will only able to see this and address accordingly if you test energetically.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Just wanted to mention - some people get healing reactions from using light modalities. Be sure to detox. Just my observation but the homeopathic detox remedies seem to be uesful for people using light to heal with.

The light seems to effect people in subtle ways that are different than taking herbs or pharmaceutical meds. Binders like charcoal, clay, psylium, chlorella may be useful, too.

When I was using the LightWorks, I started craving iced plain green tea like crazy. It was the summer - but I drank alot of it for some reason.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle right about detoxing. I had a friend try my pe1, but she didn't take it seriously and went of all the accupunture points for a total of 40 minutes. She was extremely ill for 3 1/2 weeks after that much exposure.

Sparkle if your having joint pains look up a doctor Newnham on boron. Because of all the detoxification we can loose minerals in the process. A combination of boron (quite cheap remember borax -- its pretty much all boron). Along with just seaweed for added minerals and vitamins.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7889887

Also Pyrroluria could also cause joint issues. Just b6 in the form of p5p, omega-6, and zinc. I've always thought that pyrroluria is associated with a lack of boron, but can't find anything on it.

http://www.primalbody-primalmind.com/?p=398

So mineral supplementation is important in addressing detoxification. Minerals get pulled out when using binders.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes, you read my mind about the HPU/KPU... I was just looking into it. I was looking at the Core but it's $75 for a bottle. I still have 2 fillings that I have to get replaced.

I had 3 teeth removed last year - that's the next step... to get the fillings replaced. I just wanted to make sure they were healed before dealing with the mercury. I don't know if you can do the Core with mercury still in your mouth.

GiGi mentioned boron a while ago. She suggested Borax in the laundry section & some people were a bit shocked. I did study it & I bought some. I have the box unopened here. I guess I'll dowse it. I'll have to dig up her old thread. I think it was 1/8 tsp in a glass of water... & sip it throughout the day...? I don't remember exactly.

It's weird because the joint pain is really effecting my motivation to do anything. I can't get focused.

I guess the LightWorks has it's advantages since it's about 1/8th as strong as the PE1... I think it still works. You just have to use it for longer. It's not a bad tool for $325...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

It was Marnie who mentioned it

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/030191.html

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Bob - here's the thread where GiGi talks about boron -

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=120364;p=0

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Sparkle, addressing KPU was HUGE aspect of my recovery and it still is. I started Core 4.5 months ago and the difference that I saw was amazing. Few weeks later I stopped testing for 80 % of the supplements, organ support, vitamins , etc...

Immediately after starting I felt much worse, but I expected that since Dr. K. warns people that worsening of the existing symptoms should be expected at first. But after 1 month, I went from feeling 70% to almost 100%.

Brussels told me so many times to concentrate on detox when doing photons, since killing with photons is very easy.

Until I treated KPU I didn't really understand the whole meaning of it. I did sauna, homeopathic detox remedies,enemas, etc... but it didn't make such a big difference.

Once I started Core I understood what she was talking about. When your body is not capable to detox properly (this was my case , It looks like I was severely mineral depleted - my body craves Core, I'm up to 9 capsules per day) it can't kill either. 3 weeks later I started Core, Babesia finally went dormant after 5 months of treatment I'm sure mineral deficiency was a big player.

My husband also takes Core , but he is not as severe as me, he only tests for 3 caps per day. I'm sure that most of us with chronic Lyme have KPU.

greenandhealthy.com offers Biopure products much cheaper, Core is 44$ for example. I just ordered it.

I also sometimes take Borax homeopathic, but I don't taste often for that. Actually after addressing KPU I take very few things. So even from a financial side it was amazing!!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just something to add for those on low budgets: consider taking loads of Diatomaceous earth.

I thought it was just for nails and hair first. Then I heard about parasite killing with it.

Later I am ONLY using it for detox (after cilantro / KPU, I use Depyrrol instead of Core). It's effect is not similar to chlorella, it is different, even faster, I find. It is a very good detoxifier.

I wanted to buy the microsilica here in Germany, but it is NOT anymore available for sale. That is why I turned into DE as it has silica in it (rich in silica) and gave it a try (after energy tests).

I use it NOT SIMULTANEOUSLY TO chlorella. They don't test good together, but separate, amazing.

I'm sure they are not totally equal in binding but they do bind things fast, both chlorella and DE. DE costs though just a fraction of the price.

------------
I tried to send Sparkle a message about that, but her PM is full!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

For the ones with difficulty to take chlorella, I did an homeopathic dilution of it, at first. It did help, I can't remember which dilution, something like D3, I think?

Green tea is also, in my opinion, grabbing many toxins (not as well as chlorella + DE though) too.

Green tea (I like Sencha or Gunpowder), in combination with other stuff, can even help against candida. Not a single treatment though.

Then add some cardamon in powder, it is very good, I find, probably even works as a cyst buster (my own guess for borrelia's cysts) and helps to clean candida toxins. I add to green tea or black tea.

Coffee is another detoxifier, but I didn't take it during lyme as it was too strong.

Another thing that helps detoxing amazingly well is ghee butter. No kidding, I swear by that. And it is used in India for detox purposes, taken in great amounts almost like fasting. Yes, butter used to CLEAN the body.

I use ghee for many years, and I do think it helps the body to detox many toxins, herxes etc. Plus it is delicious, I find, and can be used in cooking.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Brussels couldn't agree more with DE, I had friend turn me onto it and I occasionally use it. Just look for the food grade version. I use cultured butter, its great source of vitamin k2 along with ghee -- either one is good.

I like rooibos tea instead of green tea. For me it tests better. I have two cups a day.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Sorry Brussels & Anuta - I cleared out my PM box somewhat.

Yes, DE is interesting stuff. I don't understand how it can get rid of parasites since it's supposed to be dry to work...? I take it ocassionally, too. I was interested in the silica. If you look up Dr. Chris Shade - he makes products that have microsilica. I think that's where Dr. K gets his from. His company is called Quicksilver.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+chris+shade&oq=dr+chris+shade&gs_l=youtube.3...277.1798.0.2311.7.7.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.1.

Be sure to get food grade DE. It's mined near places that also have talc & asbestos.

I've been interested in ghee for a long time. You can make it yourself, I believe. It the same thing as clarified butter. I mostly use regular butter & coconut oil or olive oil. Thanks for the reminder about it.

I'm going to think about trying the Core. Thanks for the info Anuta! Does anyone know if you can start it while still having a couple of mercury amalgums?

I had to have a tooth removed - so I have to wait for it to heal before getting any further dental work.

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:

I had to have a tooth removed - so I have to wait for it to heal before getting any further dental work.

How long ago did you have the dental work done?
You can use the LightWorks to reduce the swelling and help it to heal much more quickly.

Or use the Magnetic Pulser on the tooth and jaw area, which will also reduce swelling and promote healing.
I used the Magnetic Pulser when I had a toothache, and the pain resolved.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

another cheap stuff, you can do yourself, and is also wonderful. Bear garlic tincture from root.

Just collect some in places that have a lot of bear garlic, in spring, I do it before flowers come, usually, wash and put in vodka.

Near my house, they grow in amazingly great amounts, people go get leaves for salads and pesto sauce.

It is very easy to prepare a tincture, you need one month (I leave two months) in a dark bottle, shake it every day.

It is AMAZING to clean the kidneys. It takes me about 2 hours of work a year (from collecting to washing and cutting the roots) and I use them the WHOLE year, specially in winter.

Leaves you can use for preparing a pesto sauce.

All onion family plants are excellent against cancer too.
--------

Bob, what is cultured butter?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Brussels -- Cultured butter is a eurpean style probiotic butter. It has the organisms added to it in the processing of it. The organisms convert any sugar something more digestible like yogurt -- the organism are probably a bit different to the different environment it grows in. We all know organism in natural food are superior to probiotic pills.

The cows if grass fed create vitamin k2 or activator-x which is the basis of much of the work of weston price. K2 helps to regulate calcium in the body. A good butter regulates calcium better and directs into the bones and I suspect catilage. One of the problems problems with lymies is unregulated calcium which affects the methylation of cells in the body. The calcium also becomes an inflamatory when free floating.

I'll eat sourdough bread loaded with a good butter. Gaining enzymes from the butter and the bread. It is a more natural way of supplementing probiotics and enzymes.

Besides, what is better than grass fed cultured butter or ghee. Got me!

Read the following link it will better explain grass fed and what cultured butter is all about. [Smile]

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/grass-fed-butter/#axzz2MULsouYF

Hope it helps!

I'll have to make some tinctures of bear garlic. I think I'll try growing it in my garden this. Thanks for the tip Brussels. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Sparkle I noticed recently some people posted on Ln that ART practitioners did't recommend to take Core until people had amalgam fillings. To be honest I don't understand WHY not?

What I personally would probably do, it is to order Core, and to test it energetically while you still have those fillings: can I take it? do I have to take t? is it beneficial for me? is it harmful for me? etc... Then you will know.

I love DE. I take 3 spoons in the morning and 3 spoons at night. It is great neurotoxin binder as well as heavy metal binder.

Thanks Brussels for great info on ghee. In Russia we used that all the time to cook, but I didn't know about it's detoxing properties. I want to try to make it myself.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes, The LightWorks is very helpful for the tooth healing... & in general for pain. I'm concerned that there may have been bacteria or other pathogens under the tooth. The dentist gave me some abx. My gland on the other side of my face got a bit swollen & painful.

The tooth was dead, supposedly, since I was 8 (I'm 51). It didn't hurt but it was a bit discolored. The nerve was dead so I didn't feel any pain but there was a small sack underneath it that was removed... Who knows what was in there? Sorry - I don't mean to be too graphic but it's actually kind of interesting to me from a "science" point of view...

I did have a staph infection in my eye when I was 1 year old so it may have formed in my jaw at an early age. There are other pathogens associated with the jaw & the whole Weston Price thing...

fyi - if you are interested in this...

Identification of oral bacterial DNA in synovial fluid of patients with arthritis with native and failed prosthetic joints.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22426587

---

CWRU researchers find joint failures potentially linked to oral bacteria

http://blog.case.edu/think/2012/04/18/cwru_researchers_find_joint_failures_potentially_linked_to_oral_bacteria

Anyway... Yes, I have to get more organized with the dowsing. I've gotten a bit lazy with it. Sometime, I feel that I lose objectivity with it or it seems too easy. Just some hang-ups I have to work out with myself.

I completely missed the parasites when I dowsed them many years ago. I think my subconscious did not want to recognize that they were there.It's not all that pleasant to think that you have bugs inside of you.

Any tips for how to be more objective about yourself? I know there are way to do "blinded" dowsing...

I did get a "yes" for starting the Core. I have to give it some thought. I don't think it actually chelates the metals. It helps the hemoglobin remove toxins more effectively - I think...?

It's probably better if you don't have more mercury entering the system, though.

Thanks for the great thread!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Bob, I suppose I already take then cultured butter as I'm im Europe!?!

No idea if most organic products are only done by grass fed milk.... I suppose not.

I'm buying now grass fed cow milk from neighbor farmer (direct from cow, non pasteurized) and preparing yoghurt from it.

It is more expensive, but it tastes MUCH better, not comparable to any commercially made yoghurt. It looks sometimes like butter, so thick it is. I can take the cream from it and almost spread on a bread, so thick this stuff is.

I saw once how to prepare butter, maybe I have to go into it??? Sort of lazy to wash all dishes later, but I may do it as an experiment!!!

The time I feel I'm loaded with floating heavy metals, I crave fats. And animal fats!

If I have no chlorella, DE around, bear garlic or MSM, I just take butter almost in spoonful (or ghee, literally one full spoon or 2 in a porridge or so). It could even be more, but then the taste gets stronger.

It is so yummy and I do feel it is cleaning my body from herx-like symptoms. I suppose eggs have some fat that also do the same, but I never can take enough eggs to lower these herxes.
----------

For energy testers, a help: another thing I take for years is galangal, in powder, in porridges or cooking. It was recommended by a practioner very close to dr. K.

Since then, it always tests good for all at home, and I suppose it also has cleaning properties, plus it warms the body.

My tests say it works on kidneys. If someone tests it, can you publish here?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

European milk is alot better than American... in general. I don't know what it is exactly. I've had raw milk here on ocassion & the regular store bought milk in Europe is so much better.

I don't know if it's different now but in France - they didn't pasturize it like they do here. It may be the same in other countries. I think they stopped allowing any milk products into the US that weren't pasturized to a specific amount. So much of French cheese was made with unpasturized milk... That's what made it so good.

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is from my notes of a seminar of Dr. K.
talking about milk almost ten years ago:

Unpasteurized milk. That�s a big one. Because pasteurizing milk makes it almost undigestible for most of us and not pasteurizing it is ---- from all the cows that we ever tested � they were infected with Lyme Disease. You are not going to find a single cow in the US without having Ehrlichiosis, Babesia and Lyme Disease. I tested through a friend, a vet, many cows. He could not find a single one that is not infected. So cow�s milk has Lyme Disease in it. If you pasteurize it, most of the Lyme bugs die, not all of them, some of them in cysts, and you get the Lyme cysts and they survive into you.

The insect bite that gave me Lyme in 1996 was feeding on a cow. I had 7 co-infections including Ehrlichiosis. I skip the raw milk - in fact I skip most things raw. Once is enough.

Breastfeeding is not safe either if mom is a carrier. Parasites are passed on in various ways, and most of us are carriers.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Infection from all what is perceived as only tickborne ( a bit naive ) is inevitable. I believe everyone is infected, the body manages the disease for as long as it can before the chronicity of the disease takes over. Unless you want to live your life in a sterilized bubble maybe you could stay disease free. I always felt that was the case from Dr. Lida Mattman's research (ok to use her name -- she is a phd and doesn't see patients). The cyst form could be on a table and you could contract the cysts of disease through a simple touch. I know of whole families who get the disease but nobody else within their neighborhood. A father two children yet the mother is symptom free. Three of them getting a disease within a year. They discovered they had squirels in their attack. Is their a correlation? By the way, they all tested with the lyme and clinical bands and no known tick bites.

I believe you have to make the body stronger and a stronger fighter against the disease, not isolating your entire strategy to just kill the disease (which only marginally helps anyways -- once chronic).

As far as raw milk, butter, or anything else raw, I'll put my faith on the will to be well and on what is more digestible to provide strength to the body.

I believe in Dr. Bruce Liptons view, the biology of believe. I also believe in strengthening the body.

In a biology class a long time ago, I saw a test where they put 20 flies in a bottle. One of the flies lived several times longer then the other 19. What seperates that fly to live soooooo much longer.

We don't see or understand the ANS (autonomic nervouse system). We can only ask it questions through energetic tests. It works at the atomic level. Anyone who thinks they understand the ANS is kidding themselves.

Our ability to prosper and be well is based on the power the ANS wields to be well. The will to be well and the biology of belief may be more powerful then any remedies found on this site. If a pill could be given, doubling your will. Would you be well? What would the pill contain? What is the nature of placebo, is it the biology belief with the will to exercise it?

Does your body with will have the power to change lyme's DNA?

I remember when I first became chronic and I saw my doctor for the first time. He felt I would be one of those who would be well. What made him soooo sure. I know he separated me out in the very beginning. Dr Berascano could tell which patients would get well versus the ones who wouldn't. What did he see in one patient versus another.

I'm curious how strong ones will is compared to another to be well, lyme and coinfections. Maybe someone could find a double blind study on it.

In my treatment I stopped fighting an organism and believed I could just be supperior to it. I believe my ANS is better than it was and I can continue to evolve, even though I don't know what it is. And whether a cow has the issue, I don't care, if I have streptococcus aureus or lyme doesn't matter. Maybe some of my good health comes from a strong will to be well almost as strong as six's.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes... I was thinking about this. I saw something where they tested Eskimos in a remote place & they all had minuscule amounts of all kinds of toxic chemicals in their bodies. We are never going to get away from it. We have to be able to learn to live with it - on a biological or psychological level.

All of our food has got to be contaminated with "stuff" to some degree - GMOs, parasites, pesticides... Even if it's organic.

The placebo effect is real - so what exactly does that mean. If someone drugged me with some LSD - I think I would start hallucinating, though.

I know with cancer - it's the fighters who get well. I'm often questioning authority... If you don't, you may actually die.

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

lymie_in_md said,
"I believe everyone is infected, the body manages the disease for as long as it can..."

Yes!

When �tzi, a 5000 year old mummy found in the Alps was examined,
"DNA analysis also showed him at high risk of atherosclerosis, lactose intolerance, and the presence of the DNA sequence of Borrelia burgdorferi, making him the earliest known human with Lyme disease."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/�tzi#Genetic_analysis

Mankind has lived with this for more than 5000 years.
Lyme can cause symptoms of arthritis, and �tzi had tatoos on his back, knee, and ankles that "may have been related to pain relief treatments similar to acupressure or acupuncture."

Brussels
Member # 13480

I also found borrelia in energetic tests in sheep milk. Unpasteurized.

I will still consume my raw cow milk (made into yoghurt). It tastes good, and it's alive, in all senses!!

We all know we are surrounded by living critters. Good and bad ones. They live within, on our skins and around us, and all veggies, meats whatever we eat. In insects, dogs, mice, all over literally.

How many critters were counted just on our TONGUES?? Hundreds to thousands, according to a Pubmed article!

Same as mold. Mold is part of nature. We lived with mold, developed with mold, why is that now, mold make us so sick?

Why is that now we fall so sick in contact with these critters?

there is the EMR theory, pollution theory, etc. With these stuff, I'm VERY concerned.

But I'm less and less concerned about pathogens themselves. As I said, my whole neighborhood gets bitten by ticks, I'm still to see one falling sick like we did.

Same for animals. Horses, cats, dogs, all these hens eating ticks and insects (and we consume their eggs), rabbits, goats....

I remember an American family who visited me: the lady was bitten once, had to be sent to emergency and remained sick for years with lyme since then. Just one bite did that, she said.

Her husband got hundreds of bites, he never fell sick. I tested both, and no borrelia nosode tested for him. Not even the highest nosodes, meaning, I find energetically no trace of contact with borrelia. He was an energetic man, looked pretty strong and healthy.

I now see lyme as a cold. Some people catch it, some don't.

The reason why, is the million dollar question. But it's not ONLY the pathogen that causes colds or lyme.

Borrelia, when it gets activated again (or newly infected), is reasonably easy to put back to dormant again with photons and nosodes.

At least, so far. It does not scare me anymore.

What is hard is to find out what to do to change the body so that it does not fall sick again, with lyme or any other chronic disease.

I feel that it is still preferable to eat live food (raw) than dead food (too cooked / pasteurized or processed).

After I read Buhner's book where he explained WHY roots and the whole plant are COVERED with beneficial bacteria, it makes more sense to eat raw foods.

The plants need the good bacteria, as our GI tract need the good probiotics, in order to keep infections at bay. Puting antibiotic in the soil make the roots unprotected and new infections can take place and make the plant sick.

he compared that to the human GI tract. I find it is interesting that plants and animals do allow colonization of bacteria for protective reasons.

A 'clean' place, without bacteria, in his words, is bad for the root. It will rot more easily.

More and more studies show that the cleaner the environment (sterilized), the more allergies one get. The immune system need some dirt, bacteria, etc in order to function properly.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I agree Sparkle, you can't let your surroundings defeat you. Carol is there any reason why science would want to know of the infection rate?

How to measure will power: check out the article from the NY Times, reminds me of the walkers on this site, despite the issues of the dissease they try to discipline themselves to do more.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/06/how-to-boost-your-willpower/

http://ljwedgwood.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/is-there-a-way-to-truly-measure-willpower/

These article are widely being discussed. The implication is when to exercise willpower and when not to. And in a way, how to supplement it if it is associated to glucose levels. If glucose is sugar, is it being stolen from our cells by pathogenic organisms lowering our resolve and will power?

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I suspect that �tzi�s "Lyme Disease" is not the same as modern Lyme... I've always questioned why they associate the 5000 year old man with Lyme. Call me a nut but I don't think it's the same.

http://www.nature.com/news/iceman-s-dna-reveals-health-risks-and-relations-1.10130

�tzi�s genome also hints at other health problems: Zink�s team found almost two-thirds of the genome of Borrelia borgdorferi, a bacterium that causes Lyme disease.

Zink found no other telltale signs of Lyme disease in �tzi�s preserved tissues, but he speculates that tattoos on the iceman�s spine and ankles and behind his right knee could have been an attempt to treat the joint pain that occurs when the condition goes untreated.

----

The analysis of the tattoos is all speculative...

"almost two-thirds of the genome of Borrelia borgdorferi"

is not the same Lyme as people started getting in CT since the 1970s.

---

Bob - I'll look at your links later. They seem very interesting.

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Quote from Sparkle's link:

Zink�s team also discovered gene variants linked to hardened arteries, which could help to account for calcium deposits found in scans.
�He wasn�t obese, he was very active, he doesn�t have strong risk factors for developing calcification of his heart,� says Zink. �Perhaps he developed this due to a genetic predisposition.�

From what I have deduced, calcification of the heart arteries happens when the body is deficient in magnesium, and also when it has systemic (bodywide) inflammation.

These conditions are caused by Lyme Disease.

I think this is the reason so many people develop atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and have heart attacks.

Both of my parents had heart attacks (which they survived) and previous to that had many symptoms that I strongly suspect were due to Lyme.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I found a light therapy that makes quite a bit of sense to me. It's called intranasal light therapy. It's not a replacement to the PE1 or bionic 880, instead an interesting adjunct to it. I really like the approach because of the proximity of the light to the blood vessels, your essentially saturating light to these vessels while it is operating. I also like it, because it is under 400 dollars and more affordable to many more folks. Check out the following video and do a little research, there are many more products than the one in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=sdpgQfnQjHU&feature=endscreen

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Interesting Bob. You could probably use the New DentaRay� MultiColor LED BioLight Wand from Elixa & get a similar effect. It's $94.

http://www.elixa.com/light/arrays.htm

---

Other things besides Lyme cause hardened arteries, Carol. If 1/3 of the genome is missing - it's not exactly Borrelia borgdorferi. I don't know why they keep mentioning this in articles. It might be related to other spirochetes like syphilis or Leptospirosis... Why don't they mention these other diseases? Why is it always Lyme Disease?

fyi -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirochaete

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptospirosis

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The difference between the intranasal and the arrays is the led is inserted into your nose pointed directly at the pineal gland. Also the proximity to a huge network of blood vessels. The issue with LEDs is the depth of light into tissue. There is no depth where these vessels are located. You are guaranteed to deliver an enourmous amount of light into the body given the location.

--------------------
Bob

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement