LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Has Anyone done the Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse or another Type ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has Anyone done the Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse or another Type ?
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is her way to do this on her site. Just wondering if any have done this, how they tolerated it, and what kind of results you got or are getting:

Click here for Link to Hulda Clarks Liver Cleans site

Preparation

o You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.
o Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.

Ingredients

o Epsom salts: 4 tablespoons
o Olive oil: half cup (light olive oil is easier to get down), and for best results, ozonate it for 20 minutes. Add 2 drops HCl.
o Fresh pink grapefruit: 1 large or 2 small, enough to squeeze 2/3 cup juice. Hot wash twice first and dry each time.
o Ornithine: 4 to 8, to be sure you can sleep. Don't skip this or you may have the worst night of your life!
o Large plastic straw: to help drink potion.
o Pint jar with lid
o Black Walnut Tincture, any strength: 10 to 20 drops, to kill parasites coming from the liver.

Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day. Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before. Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.

2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o'clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).

6:00 PM. Drink one serving (3/4 cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 cup water now. You may add 1/8 tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil (ozonated, if possible) and grapefruit out to warm up.

8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 cup of Epsom salts.You haven't eaten since two o'clock, but you won't feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.

9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 cup, more (up to 3/4 cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).

Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o'clock drink. Don't be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.

10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).

Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don't. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don't clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don't.

Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don't take this potion before 6:00 am.

2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.

After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.

How well did you do? Expect diarrhea in the morning. Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement. Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol inside. Count them all roughly, whether tan or green. You will need to total 2000 stones before the liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains permanently. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two week intervals. Never cleanse when you are [acutely] ill.

Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as a ``chaff'' floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging stones.

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Some types liver cleanse or flush can be too rough for some patients, pushing the liver and gallbladder too much.

I have concern about taking epson salts internally as they can really take the lining right off the mouth and esophagus. I tried that once and it took weeks to get the lining back.

I also have concerns over taking 1/2 cup of olive oil. I think that is WAY too much for the liver and gallbladder to handle. the "stones" that appear from some of these flushes is the congealed oil, not necessarily gallstones.

And, if it ain't broke, don't fix it (but support it). Something like this can trigger problems. It's a lot of oil all at once.

Ongoing, gentle but specific liver support may work best for some people.

================

http://oneearthherbs.squarespace.com/diseases/understanding-the-liver.html

Understanding the Liver

Excerpt:

. . . Individual variations in our cytochrome P40 enzymes help to demystify why there are so many variations in how we respond to drugs and herbs. . . .

- Full chapter at link above.

===================

http://oneearthherbs.squarespace.com/diseases/special-diets-for-illness.html

================

http://oneearthherbs.squarespace.com/diseases/herbs-to-help-the-liver.html

Herbs to Help the Liver

Excerpt:

. . .

The important thing to remember is that the liver is a hot (metabolically active) organ, and so tends to get congested and inflamed.

. . .

Protection

Turmeric root, wheat sprouts, schisandra berries, amla fruit, beet root and milk thistle seed are among the major sources of protective anti-oxidants for the liver cells, as are fruits that contain flavonoids, especially citrus fruits.

These should be used to prevent development of inflammatory disease, or for damage protection as in the case of persons taking strong chemical drugs or undergoing chemotherapy.

Deficiency

The liver can become weakened and deficient. If this is not corrected, it can lead to liver atrophy and depletion of glycogen stores, even hepatitis. Signs include fatigue, low blood pressure, hypoglycemia, dry eyes, headache, heat symptoms and irritability . . . .

Heat and Inflammation

To remove excess liver inflammation with heat signs or toxins . . . .

. . .

Pain

If there is liver inflammation with signs of pain and tension, use herbs that calm the liver and move the blood . . . .

. . .

- Full chapter at link above.

====================

www.itmonline.org/5organs/liver.htm

The 5 Organs Network of Chinese Medicine - Liver

==================

http://www.vrp.com/articles.aspx?ProdID=art2168&zTYPE=2

The Liver: Detoxifying This Vital Organ Nourishes Overall Health and Vitality - By Sherrill Sellman, ND

=====================

http://www.vrp.com/articles.aspx?ProdID=art1890&zTYPE=2

Liver Protection: Laying the Foundation for Optimal Hepatic Health - By Kathy E. Acquistapace, DC, NHP, CNC

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used it and had great results. I did exactly the same protocol twice. The first time I had about 800 green "stones" pass. I have read where some theorize that they are really congealed oil, but that doesn't explain why the second time I had very, very few stones, but lots of gunk.

I feel sooooo much better after these two cleanses. It's been AMAZING.

I have also read about others who have had fewer and fewer stones each time ..... I don't believe the congealed oil theory. Not that everyone has to do this cleanse .... but I think it's a good one.

That being said, Keebler's links are good. I use milk thistle, dandelion, lemon, and haritaki to support my liver.

I also agree that it might be too harsh for some. I was doing Humaworm when I did my second one .... I was still at the beginning of Humaworm and felt bad from the parasite die-off. I should have waited till I was feeling better, I really felt like it was too much.

I wrote about the liver cleanses on my blog if you want to gory details.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this twice and had some stones and some parasites. EWWWW

I did it a week after humaworm.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did my 5th one today and passed stones. Less stones, smaller in size, less herxing from toxin dumping. It works for me!

[bow] Thank you Hulda...

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cold Feet
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cold Feet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW: the parasite cleanse is recommended before the full cleanse, I thought. It may be wise to "test" the black walnut before-hand, as:

- some doses may cause severe herx reactions;
- some/many Lyme patients have livers that are VERY clogged and/or diseased;
- some black walnut products are higher quality and more potent than others;
- some patients may take more than others;
- the liver cleanse itself is very demanding on the body (not just the liver);
- if you do things carefully, you may see better results...

[Smile]

--------------------
My biofilm film: www.whyamistillsick.com
2004 Mycoplasma Pneumonia
2006 Positive after 2 years of hell
2006-08 Marshall Protocol. Killed many bug species
2009 - Beating candida, doing better
Lahey Clinic in Mass: what a racquet!

Posts: 830 | From Mass. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done them 2 1/2 years ago..SHE IS A GENIUS.Period and I have done all the flushes and juicing that is out there.ALL OF THEM.

Read all my posts and by the way this link that has been posted from me long time ago and I have followed every thing in my eksperince by the T even for the dental work.

Planing to do in 3 weeks liver flushes..again in 3 weeks.NEED to get the CYST that are hiding in the gallstones ( stones in there ) and in the liver stones based on my test.

IT ALSO helps you detox your liver from all toxins of DIE off and ANTIBIOTICS as well that have abused our liver ( when they were helping somewhat too).

THEY ARE EXCELLENT...( but please read my post ) am herxing now and need to rest.

YOu need to do them in the right moment and in the right order .GUT /kidney and than LIVER..after you have reduced the parasites and some ACTIVE INFECTIONS in your body ..other wise you will redistribute them from their nest .

I can not go over it again right now in repeating things that have been discused before .Do a search and you will find plenty about this.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could do this cleanse, but after reading it, there's just no way. Can't hold down 40+ hour work week and cleanse too. Not to mention the lack of food. (Didn't see anything after breakfast?)

ping [Frown]

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can eat till 2PM the first day. The second day you start eating again about 11AM depending on how early you wake up.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
You can eat till 2PM the first day. The second day you start eating again about 11AM depending on how early you wake up.

6 - I wake up at 4:30am. There's just no way...

ping

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever done the liver cleanse from Humaworm? It only involves taking herbs 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. It sounds much easier than Hulda Clarks, but may not be as efficient, Thanks for any input,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alv
Unregistered

NO other metod replaces her metod.

I have tried them all and ONLY HER liver test CLEANED my LIVER as it should.Will be getting them done in 3 weeks and so looking into it !!

You do not have to starve.You can juice and drink it the day before.You know that you feed your body with juicing better than REAL FOOD as you get concentrated nutrition and the body absorbs it way better.

ALSO the best of it is if you can take JUICING 1 glass of GREEN APPLES( with the SKIN ) for an entire WEEK before doing the LIVER flushes.IT breaks down the big stones before you do the liver flushes and than YOU WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE and give a HIGHER CHANCE to get a LOT OF THEM OUT and LESS painful.

Painful I mean -the bigger the stones ..the more chances of them getting stuck or not passing out.ALSO as you move the first ones ..the top stones that ARE IN HIGHER LEVEL of the liver will go down ..trying to replace them .If you break them down ..most of them will come out.

THE Liver flushes ARE SO BENEFICIAL...mostly for the ones that have been on antibiotics.Rather than DOING hundrends of metods to DETOX...it WORKS fast and get the stones out faster from anything else.Do not forget that all the toxics and antibiotics or even alchohol has been acumulated in there.

ALSO be aware that the LIVER is the NEST of all the bacteria and parasites.BY getting this STONES out or the sand type -you are giving your self a HIGH chance to get out most of CYST that LOVE to stay dormant for decades ( yes they can ) in your liver and start reproducing again and make you sick again.

IF they are in the liver the chances of relapsing ARE WAY HIGHER .So think again.Somebody said that you can not go to work.I did them while going into work and HAD no clue what I HAD.You can start eating the next day -try to be easy ..with just juicing and than SALLATS..IT IS NOT HARD at all.It just takes a WILL to do it and not to be WHINNY !!( trying not to ofend anybody).

Most people love to stay PARTYING at night in weekend and complaining to do a liver flush ....????JUST CAN NOT BE JUSTIFIED as imposible.IT CAN BE DONE!!

Even my daughter at age 13 did it.I am trying to figure out if I can make my son do it.I know that they have alredy tried to the kids and had results.Have to be in contact with veterans for it -have not talked to them in 3 years.

Cold Feet I am glad that you tried them and beilived me when I mentioned to you last year.AM SO LOOKING INTO THEM in 3 weeks .My test showes strongly that this is MY NEXT TO DO THING in my list.Seems that SOME bugs are stack in my gallblader and ONLY THE LIVER FLUSH will push them OUT!!!

My ultrasound showed POLYPS in GALLBLADER -not really is just a group of bugs reproducing in there and I AM GONNA GET THEM OUT!!!!AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY !!!!

I rifed right now and FOUND the frequency that hit them in my gallblader.IT REACTED right away !!!

[ 06-02-2009, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Alv ]

ping
Member # 6974

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael,

I'm going to try it as soon as the parasite protocol is finished. I'll have to look and see if they have kidney flush too. I'm not sure which to do first, kidneys or liver. For some reason, intuition perhaps, I feel like going with kidneys first.

Anybody know? Kidneys or liver first? (Sounds like Hannibal Lecter...LOL!)

ping

--------------------
ping

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ping,

kidneys, or liver first (sounds like Hannibal Lecter) [lol] We always can use some good humor..thanks.

Go to www.humaworm.com

click on "other cleanses" on left hand side. Scroll down to green highlighted area and it gives the order of the cleanses they suggest.

It does suggest liver, lung and kidney last. there are also others in between like anti-viral and antibiotic. I think I will try the liver cleanse next myself.

Alv,

Thank you for your most helpful response. You always have such good wisdom and advice.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael - I knew there were more cleanses; just thinking out loud, on line. Will have to do this off-the-clock.

ping [Big Grin]

--------------------
ping

Alv
Unregistered

NO NO!

http://www.curezone.com/clark/

read above .You need to have your gut and your KIDNEY cleaned before you dump all the toxins from YOUR LIVER.

Kidney goes first.Have done all the treatment that are out there and that is the way to go.I have done many trial and errors and have learned a lot from my mistakes.

Read the above .I have been on these forums years ago before I found about lyme.Detoxing kept me alive.

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just did my 3rd flush (but 1st in 3 years) 2 weeks ago and had great results. The next day my energy just lifted..and the day after the fatigue came back. This tells me I have many more flushes to go.

The coffee enema is a great complement to it, and doesn't take nearly as much time and effort as the liver flush..plus it's much gentler than the flush.

I just did my first coffee enema today and it was great. It practically eliminated the "toxic" feeling I had all morning.

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it Gael -- Hannibal Lecter's liver and kidney cleanse. Sure to get all the parasites. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

MOjoey, I did the coffee enema the morning after the flush once I stopped seeing stones .... it got a lot more stones out. It only worked like that the day of the flush.

I agree, coffee enemas can give you a boost .... gets rid of that toxic feeling.

--------------------

ping
Member # 6974

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Alv:
NO NO!

http://www.curezone.com/clark/

read above .You need to have your gut and your KIDNEY cleaned before you dump all the toxins from YOUR LIVER.

Hi Alv - Will do parasites, then kidneys, then liver. Thanks very much for the info. [Smile]

ping

--------------------
ping

Alv
Unregistered

Mojoy!
I have been doing coffe enemas since 5 years ago when I started everything to detox my body .

Yes it can help you eliminate the toxic feeling but the results that the LIVER flushes can give you is much STRONGER.That is why you need to combine them as well.

To many liver flushes will deplete the B12 that the body has accumulated in the liver and we need to be conservative to save it.

So the liver flushes need to be spaced out.Only in case a SHARP pain comes into the picture and it can be stuck in billiary track -than is recomended to immidietly follow with a nother liver flush -other wise complications happens( yes have happened before -when people take short cut).

I test when my body needs them and is ready for it.But saunas , juicing and coffe enemas can be practily used VERY Offten in bettween ( and binders for sure).

The coffe enemas is the MOST BASIC metods used in GERSON THERAPY and beneficial for cancer patient in MEXICO.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Just sharing....I do a salt/c flush(app. 10gms) every morning to flush out all the toxins and die off from the day before.

It works great because along with flushing toxins it is also supporting my adrenal glands. Google sea salt enemas. (not really an enema)

Sea salt is in a highly charged state it is not static and will not store in your kidneys but pass thru you as natural salts are meant to.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Alv
Unregistered

Yes GLM1111 -I have used them too and it gives you a releif IMMIDIATLY -but does not pass the large stones in the liver -it DOES NOT !
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hulda's gut cleanse is more of a bug killer protocol.

Dr. Natura is more of a scrape off the intestinal plaque and parasite killer protocol.

Which do we need?

I would think scraping out that plaque is important?

Not sure if needed before the liver cleanse?

I am doing Renew Life Kidney Cleanse and Dr. Christophers Liver cleanse, which really focuses more on relaxing the liver and bile duct..

Will do HC kidney cleanse next.. started the other cleanse before I got HC and want to finish it.

Then plan to move to parasite or bowel, just not sure which to do... esp when Dr. natura is also a parasite cleanse and could be tough on an inflammed intestines..

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the link, Alv. I had no idea that HC had a bowel cleanse (which looks like a bug cleanse, which I need). I've googled her like crazy, too.. go figure.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I have never heard of cleaning the bathroom with 50% grain alcohol..

http://www.curezone.com/clark/bowel.asp

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homozon is a great addition. It oxygenates the bowels w'oxygen, ozone, and magnesium oxide (I think).
Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Bacteria are always at the root of bowel problems, such as pain, bloating and gassiness. They can not be killed by zapping, because the high frequency current does not penetrate the bowel contents.

Although most bowel bacteria are beneficial, the ones that are not, like Salmonella, Shigella, and Clostridiums are extremely detrimental because they have the ability to invade the rest of your body and colonize a trauma site or tumorous organ. These same bacteria colonize a can-cer tumor and prevent shrinking after the malignancy is stopped.

One reason bowel bacteria are so hard to eradicate is that we are constantly reinfecting ourselves by keeping a reservoir on our hands and under our fingernails.

So the first thing to do is improve sanitation. Use 50% grain alcohol in a spray bottle at the bathroom sink. Sterilize your hands after bathroom use and before meals.
Second, use betaine hydrochloride to kill Clostridium bacteria (2 tablets 3 times a day).
Third, use turmeric (2 capsules 3 times a day, this is the common spice) which I find helps against Shigella, as well as E. coli. Expect orange colored stool.
Fourth, use fennel (2 capsules 3 times a day).
Fifth, use digestive enzyme tablets with meals as directed on the bottle. (But only as long as necessary, because these frequently harbor molds.)
Sixth, use a single 2 tsp. Dose of Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength. Add it to half a glass of water or fruit juice and sip over a fifteen minute period. Stay seated until any side effect from the alcohol wears off.
Seventh, if you are constipated, take Cascara Sagrada (an herb, start with one capsule a day, use up to maximum on the label, extra magnesium (300mg magnesium oxide, 2 or 3 a day), and drink a cup of hot water upon rising in the morning. This will begin to regulate your elimination.
Eight, take Lugol's solution, 6 drops in half a cup of water 4 times a day. This is specifically for Salmonella.
It can take all eight to get rid of a bad bacteria problem in a week. Afterward, you must con-tinue to eat only sterile dairy products. Note that the Kidney Cleanse is often effective with bowel problems. Try it also.

You will know you succeeded when your tummy is flat, there is not a single gurgle, and your mood improves.

http://www.curezone.com/clark/bowel.asp

Do you all think this can get gut pathogens in control so quickly??

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I thought about the 50% grain alcohol too... but doesn't that get pretty expensive?
Alv
Unregistered

Hey Mojoy !

I have used for 2 months the HOMOZON 3 years ago.Bentonite clay , physillium husk, homozon , clarkia , Dr Natura, DR CABOT and many others combined from my ND zapper etc etc .

I had just started in 2006 the treatment for LYME and I went to do a colonics.I was told that My digestive track was the cleanest that that person has seen .

I was lucky to have done things on the right way before I found I have lyme.I found about lyme 2 months after all the protocolls that existed out there were already used and eksperimented BY ME.

The most easy one that does not through you in a big herx and kills and binds toxins at the same time is Dr SCHULTZE protocoll.

https://web0.herbdoc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=38

He has the gentle ones but you still need to follow with HULDAS CLARCK protocoll after this .
Jumping right away on HULDAS is not going to be pleasent.

Dr SCHULTZES protocoll are exspensive but exstremely beneficial for somebody that will start from scratch and has not done anything like that before -without putting their body into stress mode.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Alv,

Your right, I was just suggesting it would just flush parasites from the day before. I have a question for you. I have gotten tons of parasites/flukes/worms out including Many very large ascarsis 10-20" long.

I am almost symptom free EXCEPT for this movement in my small intestine and gallbladder area(gallbladder was removed 10 yrs ago)that goes down my side and up under my shoulder blade.

I am thinking it is ascaris that have balled up and are stuck or a large tapeworm. It feels so creepy and it is driving me crazy.

I have small worms/parasites that are moving out everyday, but these are not moving out, they just slither around (YUK) On 3rd week of humaworm. Any thoughts on this

Thanks, Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Alv
Unregistered

You need to Do ZYMEX II that digest the tapeworm or large parasties...8 days on and 1 weeks off...

Keep doing it for a WHILE.

You have to be very careful with ascaridies as they became resistant to everything if you do not take a break for at least 3 months from herbs and they create bolls of ascaridies that bloock the intensine and even worst if they have spread in liver and other organs.

THE BEST EXSPLOSION to this LARGE parasite is Co -Q10 for 3500mg all at once.I have done it 5 times.

Than FOLLOW it WITH L CYSTINE and OZONATED OILS to get the liver stages.

But first of all you need to be in JUICING ONLY.

That is the ONLY way you can get the ascaridies as they are really hard to get rid off.

I am dealing with a tapeworm for my son that got from the DOG of the babisiter when he was little.

ZYMEX has helped and has reduced it in length .

ALSO have to look up into another protocoll...when I have time to search about sombody that creates ( besides humaworms ) the exact combos for getting rid of the large parasites.

AGAIN NOTHING could eradicate them for ME ONLY -HULDAS PROTOCOLL.

I am almost DONE with ALL of them .IT TOOK ME 4 years .ROTATION is very important.

In the between for 3 months when off any protocoll you ned to be on maintanance with herbs created from HUMAWORM ..Yes they can create them if you ask so the just call.

AGAIN ONLY HULDAS PROTOCOLL will DO A BIG DAMAGE to the large ones.READ as much as you can and get familiar.IN YOUR CASE you need to BE JUICING AS A must to eradicate them while using that protocoll.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi Alv,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me all this info. I used to take a lot of digestive enzymes and I also take HCL 650 mg 2-5 with meals.(supposed to cut them up) have to go back taking the enzymes, problem is I am on limited funds so i just can't afford everything.

I got rid of them before, so I will follow as many of your suggestions as I can. I also used to drink black coffee and put a LOT of cloves and cinnamon in my coffee thru the day.

I got rid of hundreds of eggs with this, but apparently not all of them. I called humaworm 2x this week, but couldn't get an answer. Will try again. Would appreciate it when you can find the herbs for the large parasites. Thank you so much again for your help,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Alv
Unregistered

HI GML1111!

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1323712

read that post about ZYMEX II is not teh same as other enzymes.

yes my Nd has given me combos of enzymes as well but these are are combined for the parasites specificaly .

try it out and follow it at the same time with a HUMAWORM....and JUICING only as well

But to do this you definitly need to stop all the herbs for 3 months

glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi Alv,

I just read the curezone post and put it into my favorites. I understand what you're saying about the Zymex. What's happening tonight is I am feeling very clear and it feels like these worms may be moving down although I am not sure.

I made the salt/c stronger tonight meaning I put more salt and less vitamin c and along with the humaworm and the strong antiparasitic Indian rice I made for dinner I am feeling a little spacey.

I feel the worms wiggling a little but not as much as before. I hope they start moving down...Maybe I just have an alien in there and don't know it. I will know more tommorrow. Thanks for your help, hope you have a good night,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Hi Alv,

What do you mean by "you definitly need to stop all the herbs for 3 months"? You also said "try it out and follow it at the same time with a HUMAWORM"

thanks for the clarification,
joey

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

What do you think about this?

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/epsom_salt_and_liver_flush.asp

Dangers of epsom salt, mag sulfate

concerned since my bp can go low.

Thank you.

Alv
Unregistered

Mojoey!

When you are for so long in the herbs -all the parasites becoems resistant.

So in order for you to be productive you need to have a break for 3 months on all herbs that kill the adults.

But you can need to have a maintanance ( that is particularly made up ) that does not let the eggs at least to hatch .Like garlic etc..

Humaworm -creates special ( if you ask them ) capsules for just the 3 months of maintanance.If you ask them on the phone they will tell you which ones are or you can take them at health food store or order them in PILLS from them and JUST take the maintanance.The maintanance is 3 months .

In this 3 months mainanace-wormwood , black walknut and others are not inlcuded....and than you jump again ON THE KILLING PROTOCOLL -associated with JUICING-that let the body detox thing faster , lemon juice etc..but NO BINDERS .

Maybe HOMEPATHIC FORMULA like SOLIDAGO or HEPATICA can help .My son was on them consistantly .

I have tried everything to get out the adults ( 3 years ago) even beeing 3 days on a raw just with aloe vera leaf juiecd ( imagine like a jelly ) for 3 days in a row ( with no food ) and I just moved them DOWN in the intensine or even the skin of pine aple juiced in teh machine mixed with certain things and live on it in 5 days.

NONE of this gentle protocolls will not get the adults out.NONE .

ONLY CO Q10 and L cystine and ozonated OIL was able to ERADICATE the ADULTS and than associated with liver flushes will push the FLUKES from the liver with the stones .This is part 2 of HULDAS protocoll.

ALSO HULDA mentioned that if you have tapeworm that is in saditive form and reached the lier -maintanance is very imperatiev.In her book she has the maintanance protocoll as well.

Killing them with high dosages immidietly is going to put you in a herx.You have no idea what levels of metals , candida, fungy etc...are released on it.I blocked my left kidney .So you have to go slowly and keep your body balanced and suport all organs and detox ( homepathic ), juicing , sauna .

I also know that WHEN you are On the protocoll for killing them YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE ANY BINDERS.WHY?

You need to let the herbs to reach the highest level in blood and accumulate , liver and tissues to kill the cyst forms not only in the gut but everywhere .Having lyme has made them travel to many organs and not let them function properly -they go even into thyroids .

Once the parasites bypass the GUT -that you have them everywhere and you need to consider catching them everywhere.That is why the zapper helps as well as it reaches the skin brain even eyes get clearer...help -as brain and eyes are the hardest part to treat.

The theory is the same when you treat BABESIA.I am doing right now.I was told from a VERY WELL KNOWN SOURCE-NO BINDERS .I know the suffering from killing babesia is THE WORST as you can not take binders AND you fill toxic but you gota go through it.

Even coffe enemas at that time ARE NOT ALLOWED .

Also I just recalled you can use as maintanance if you want Diatomaceous Earth FOOD GRADE .You can put it in milk or cereal or whatever you like and you will bind the eggs protozoas , fungy etc.

Before my treatment of babesia , I took 2 tbs a day( I have had to work my way up) and it binds everywhere up to the neck.My neck with become so tight as it LOVES to bind the protozoas ,even babs , fungis , candida etc without solicitating and is a great maintanance.

This is the one that I keep around.Diam. EARTH also scraps the intensines insides from all toxins and all drugs or residues left there.It does a better job that other binders.Google and you will find some material.

So you can think of getting some and use it as mainanance too..is your choice.

So the startegy is to KILL them on protocol and be only in maintanance herbs -or DIAM EARTH :THAT DO NOT CAUSE RESISTANCE and still catch the eggs .Humaworm will let you know which ones are the right ones.

It is true that people have become maniac fighting them non stop( in the past in the otehr forums) with any products out there in market but ended up making themself even worst and sometimes when ASCARIDIES create BALLS in intensine they end up removing them with surgery.

If they get in liver and in gallblader you are in BIG TROUBLE.

But again -whatever you decide to do only CO-c10 3500mg in empety stomack will reach the ADULT in the intenstines and WILL BLOW THEM UP .You need to do it up to 3 times.I did it for 5 times.1 weeks space.Now I would test if I was back to the situation .This is for cancer patient that their life was in line.

MINE was as well...my days were counted period.When I did L Cystine and OZONATED oil -I did a HUGE damage to all the infections and I BOUGHT SOME DAYS AND WEEKS TO LIVE.Knowing what I know now -babesias 3 of them CAME OUT VERY FAST to almost kill me.

How could not when only BABESIA divergens was in me for 2 decades and I was assymtomatic with it since than.

But you got to be careful.The pain that I endured WAS HORRIFIC -surreal.I went through it -I doubt a person can really handle but I was lost anyway.The toxins that were released and the killing that was DONE WAS MASSIVE.

You gotta be careful as the more pathogens and parasites you have the MORE toxins will be released and CAN BLOCK your entire organs .

That is WHY is important to do DETOXING and JUICING before trying to kill them with BIG GUNS.

My BP was down for decades , it will go down to 30 and I would become pale and PASS out while I was talking and fall wherever I was .

I used to fall every where in the bathroom , shower , on top of stars while going downstars and I have had no control over it when it came ..I was lucky sometimes that peopel were around me and I did not fall with my head on the floor.But I did fall with my back downstars BIG TIME.I thought MY HEART STOPED and could not breath .2 times .

Maybe you can test if it is ok for you.Now I test everything and it comes that is a MUST and I need up to 4 liver flushes.I can not wait to do it and so looking into it .The releif you feel on your back , shoulder and chest preasure is awsome feeling -and energy level goes up .

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement