LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » rife poll ...please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rife poll ...please help
5dana8
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to figure out what machine to get.

I bought bryan's book and signed up at the yahoo
site but because my brain is so fogged I can't navigate.

I have been e-mailing people and doing rife searchs here. This is what I found people using:

*"Pulser Electromatic field devices"( Pulser balls good at killing)

* KTM23-Not so much killing device as immune system helper?

*Dan Tracy model EMEM5A

*GB-4000 contact devices

*doug coil plasma balls

*MPMP2

Anyone out there using rife and would be willing to share what machine they are using?

Eternally grateful

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbgoth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbgoth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana,

I have had wonderful results with the GB-4000. I havent tried any other machine. I am interested in the KMT-23 though.

Blessings,

Jordan

Posts: 593 | From Miami, Florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband just finished building me the EMEM7. I just finished using it for EBV for the first time a few minutes ago.

I've only used it for lyme once and need to build up my time.

I'll let you know in a few weeks how its going. So far, my herxing has been really bad headaches which is what lyme does to me -- plus muscle pain.

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks jbogoth for replying.

Does the GB-4000 come with an amp? I Have also heard good things about the KMT23. Was really close to getting this but not sure it has enough killing action ?

Karatelady Thanks for your reply too:

Does the EMEM7 have a plasma bulb?

Please be patient with me as it is like trying to teach an alzthimers patient how to drive [Smile]

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use the KMT and have for years. I do not want to expose myself to anything else but microcurrent, a biological current. A lot is not known about other exposures, long term or short term, besides being hooked up to house current.
KMT is run by battery.

Using the Microcurrent with the the most updated frequencies is a wonderful combination and helps to prevent healing crises.

Notes from an earlier Klinghardt lecture: (referrng to an earlier model from a few years ago.) The new one has 6 channels and has been expanded greatly.

"Here is my attempt at the KMT 22 (Klinghardt Matrix Therapy) which is the new name for the latest edition of what used to be the S 21:

Channel #1 is still Lyme and Bartonella; #2 is Babesia; but Channels #3 and #4 are 7-8 hour programs to be used over night, which cover the fungi, molds, the important viruses, mycoplasma, etc.

IMMUNE COMPETENCE:

By using the instrument regularly (and doing some clinical research), several things were observed:

Most people who use the KMT regularly become positive in the lab (IgenX) for antibodies against Lyme. This means, the KMT wakes up the immune system and it starts to recognize the bugs intelligently and competently.

LYMPH DRAINAGE:

The KMT relieves the oro-facial symptoms much faster than other instruments: A large subgroup of Lyme patients observes very rapid tooth decay, starting at the first molars and proceeding from there to other teeth. I observed this by simply reading the dental film of hundreds, maybe thousands of confirmed Lyme patients. Everyone can make the diagnosis of Lyme: all first molars have root canals or are extracted in an otherwise fairly healthy looking mouth. The lower wisdom tooth cavitations grow over time visibly on x-ray - instead of shrinking.

Patients have blocked facial/neck lymphatic vessels, with a variety of other maxilla-facial pain syndromes. These patients always suffer from changing eye symptoms, brain fog, and strange neurological symptoms which are by the patient perceived to be ``in the brain''. Chronic sinusitis is present in virtually everyone.

I am the only researcher who has recognized that the primary site of neurotoxic injury are the autonomic ganglia of the face, primarily the Sphenopalatine ganglion, Otic ganglion, the Vagal ganglia and the Superior Cervical ganglion.

Since the elctrodes of the KMT are directly applied to these structures, we observe a much faster relief of the client's primary symptoms. The KMT treatment increases the normal electric output of these ganglia, leading to increased lymphatic drainage, increased nutrient uptake from the cells, increased local blood flow, increased vigilance of the immune cells, decomposition of toxic proteins, and more.

DRUG UPTAKE ENHANCEMENT TECHNIQUE (DUET):

One of the main problems in the treatment of Lyme is the strange phenomenon that the blood brain barrier is open and penetrable to neurotoxins, viruses and many bacteria; it is paradoxically closed to many nutrients and the very medications we hope to help the client with.

The KMT 22 reverses this mechanism: the blood brain barrier permits the entry of antibiotics and antibiotically acting herbs and other compounds into the brain and alerts the astrocytes to the presence of these microbes in the blood, leading to selective and appropriate closure of the blood brain barrier whenever pathogenic microbes stream through the brain. This effect is only achieved by selectively treating the facial autonomic ganglia, especially the Sphenopalatine ganglion.

The Trojan Horse phenomenon: The most significant compromise of the immune system occurs through the stealthy invasion of the B-lymphocytes by Borrelia Burgdorferi. The microbes use a yet not understood shuttle mechanism (similar to the Greeks putting their warriors into a wooden horse that then was blindly, voluntarily and naively brought within the confines of the fortified city of Troja). Again, the KMT 22 alerts the immune system appropriately, so that the cells of the system, including the B-cells, recognize the invaders early on and destroy them rather than being destroyed by them. This general effect is shared with other frequency devices that use the appropriate frequencies.

SELECTIVE INCREASE IN BLOOD FLOW:

The carrier frequencies of the KMT 22 are structured in a way that they cause increased dilation of the oxygen and nutrient carrying arterioles. By treating the Sympathetic ganglia of the anterior neck and the Sphenopalatine ganglion, we can selectively increase the blood flow into the brain, the sinuses, the external autonomic ganglia and the eyes/ears and sinus region.

ATP:

The carrier frequencies are selected based on many years of research and have been shown to create elevated intracellular levels of ATP, the gasoline of the cells. With increased ATP production there is increased cellular detoxification, increased immune competence and increased systemic vitality.

We assume that there are many other mechanisms and modulations of the system at work. Some are shared with other frequency devices, others are unique to the KMT. As an overall strategy, I prefer both the simultaneous use of a powerful frequency device, such as the KMT technology, in addition to antibiotics or antibiotic herbs and, of course, treatment of the underlying blocking factors: poor dental work, geopathic stress, food allergies, heavy metal toxicity, psychological factors (especially post-traumatic stress syndrome), poor occlusion and other structural cranio-mandibular problems."

Hope this helps. I don't own the new KMT yet, but will soon. Though I no longer suffer with Lyme Diseas and haven't for quite a few years, I use the KMT for other positive effects and want to be certain I have one around - one that can travel wherever I go.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, I have lyme brain -- I'm trying to put a picture of the machine on here -- anyone know how to do this?

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the GB4000 and the KMT23. Presently, I use the KMT23 daily and rarely use the GB4000. It's just too difficult to figure out all the infections you might have and try to address those one by one. That is why I like the KMT23. It is specifically targetted at all the Lyme and related infections from Dr. K's clinical practice.

I think there is a place for both, but I would, at present, rather give up my GB4000 than my KMT23....

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks GiGi
for responing to my post.

The information was easy for me to read.
At this point in time I am just trying to get as much information as I can on rife & what works for different people.

I want to use it with herbs & hopefully someday phase out the abx.

Scott
Thank you for responding to my post. But do you like the GB4000 Helped you get to 80% ? But this probaly is a hard one to know,considering the other alternative supports and the abx.

As always, you are there and handing out the information. I appreciate it.

Thanks for being so patient.

--------------------
5dana8

secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

EMEM3D from rifelabs.com

Thanks to God, my rife machine and the plans in Bryan's book, I have made it back to work full time and am getting ready to coach my sons baseball team again. I'm not affiliated with rife labs or Bryan but I owe them both my life.

I say this after 9 months of continuous use. It has been a very hard road but I'm glad I took the chance.

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks secondtimearound

Wow ! You are the forth person to tell me the EMEM has helped you. Only the other's had the EMEM5 and you have the 3D

Do you know how the EMEM3D differs from the EMEM5?

I have Bryan's book but am too lymed out to be able to read & process it.

Glad to hear it has helped you
Take care

--------------------
5dana8

bobdavis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobdavis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a fan of "pulsed electromagnetic fields" or the "Doug Coil". I use both devices, as well as an ozone machine that is similar to the EMEM devices.

As far as the ozone machine, I discovered that when I put my hand on the argon tube it smelled like ozone. Eventually I replaced the tube with a sheet of glass.

PEMF / Doug Coil devices have been proven in the lab by NASA and others. I have some links at my web site. Magnetic fields kill and inhibit many parasites/bacteria/virus, as well as promote healing.

I consider magnetic devices to be much safer. They produce the internal voltages by induction, not by directly passing the voltage through you.

Posts: 499 | From Western NY | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Hi bobdavis

Thankyou so much for posting your reply.

Are you saying the doug coil and the EMEM are magnetic devices that pass voltage by induction?
Not sure what this means. Does this just mean "Non contact devises"

Does this mean the above said are magnetic devises?

Thankyou for being so patient with my slow witted lyme brain.

Could you post your webb site so I could go to the link you talked about.

Thanks
dana

--------------------
5dana8

tequeslady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tequeslady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the KMT22. There is a new one out, the KMT23.

I have used it almost every night in the last 2 months. I think it has helped me a lot.

Posts: 856 | From Texas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think the GB4000 is what helped me to recover in large part. It was primarily ABX, detox, etc. It likely helped, but it is not one of my top items.

That said, I do think Rife is useful. I think Bryan's book is fantastic. However, it is clear that Rife and ABX don't mix well and I am still on ABX so I suspect I get less benefit that I otherwise would.

Right now, I am focused on the KMT23.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my2haveit
Member # 7712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my2haveit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our great results have come from using only the GB4000 with amp. Pat hasn't been able to use any supporting therapies.

It is designed to actually kill pathogens with its high frequency range.

We believe it is the easiest to use of the available "killing" machines.

Scott is right about having to program in the specific programs for your purpose (like the lyme program # 466 which includes a list of frequencies for just lyme. A separate program # has frequencies for just mycoplasma, another # has frequencies for lymph drainage, etc.) Each program # needs to be entered into the machine before running it to send you the frequencies.

If you had enough energy, you could develop your own program # to put into the machine with a list of all the frequencies you may want to use at one time on the GB4000.

Pat also started out with brain fog and extreme fatigue (mental and emotional, too).

The treatments had to be done very gradually until there was more mental clarity and energy.

The idea of the KMT's value of helping the immune system instead of killing pathogens could be a valid approach.

Some of the researchers successfully using EMEMs for treating various health problems have said they suspect the EMEMs (which use lower frequencies than the GB4000) aren't killing bugs, but are improving the immune system to deal with the bugs.

Best of luck with your choice,
Sue G.

Posts: 61 | From Florida, USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
my2haveit
Member # 7712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for my2haveit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandy, to post your picture, this is what I would try:

Use your cursor to select your picture from your file or website. Go to edit, select copy.

Get ready to post your reply on Lymenet. Put your cursor in the reply window. Go to edit, paste.

Hope your machine shows up.

Posts: 61 | From Florida, USA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Have any of you heard about or used BioSolutions Rife mamchine.
It is difficult to tell online, but it appears to work like the GB 4000. Pre programmed for Lyme.

I spoke with a guy who swears by the Biosolution Rife machine. He mentioned how many Lyme sufferes he knows that regained their health, as he has.

He said it should take about 4 months rifing 3 times per week.

I have the 2 bulb EM from Rifelabs.It also has a wand.

I do not know it has helped yet, but it certainly causes herxes.
I have a herx after every treatment.

Doesn't the herx suggest that it is killing something off and the die off is making me sick/herx?

I think I am confused about the idea that the EM only builds up our immune systems. If that is true why do we herx?

Is there anything "FORSURE" in the crazy Bb world? LOL [bow]

Thank you for listening.
Any info I would appreciate.

Posts: 468 | From IL | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks Scott.
I agree,it is hard to tell I also think it's not alway one thing,but a combination of treatments.

Although I have gotten to a point... that my body can't handle the abx for much longer.
No way am I in a hurry here to stop all bax at once. But want to phase in other therapy's.

Thanks also My2haveit

I am looking for a killing machine . I have to have killing action,like abx or I soon slip into
relaspe. But I don't want to "kill" myself at the same time.

I am impressed with the KMT22-23 for immune support and other attributes as well. I believe from what giGi wrote it does some killing in a more gentle way and allows the immune system to grow strong.

Would anyone else ne willing to share your experiences?

Take care and thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
5dana8

my2haveit
Member # 7712

The EMEM researchers suspecting it helps the immune system are expressing opinions. I haven't read any supporting "facts".

BJG, you're so right about the "forsure" aspect.

It seems that if people get better using the GB4000, EMEMs, KMTs, etc., how it happens has to be of lesser priority for now.

Maybe in the future, there will be more open research and data-sharing for making better use of the scientific aspect of frequency use in healthcare.

bugabooboo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugabooboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been using one of Dan Tracy's EMEM5 machines for 4 months. I have had more die off than I ever had with ATB's judging by the herxing and detoxing I've had to do.

It seems as though there are definite phases for me 1) rife 2) feel better for a couple of days 3) herx 4) detox 5) feel better. There seem to be an increase of symptoms on the 4th, 8th and 12th day post rife. I rife every 2 weeks for Lyme, Babs, Bart. Every 4-6 days for candidiasis.

I have to strive to keep my body alkaline during the 2nd week post rife as I tend to get extremely acidic.

These months have been difficult. The EMEM5 is working.

Bug

--------------------
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only He can see....Corrie Ten Boom

Posts: 343 | From Northcentral Iowa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

my2haveit,

Yup, already tried that. It doesn't show up. Oh well, thanks.

Bug -- how long do you Rife for your lyme session?

Sandy

secondtimearound
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secondtimearound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

There is no doubt in my mind that my EMEM machine is killing lyme.

My pattern is also: rife feel good for a couple days and by the fourth day I am herxing. Not as severe as in the beginning but still noticeable. Then it takes almost three weeks now for my symptoms to become noticeable again.

However, if it is also helping my immune system, I'll take all the help I can get!

All My Best,
Scott

--------------------
BTW - I am NOT a medical professional - just speaking from MY own personal experience.

Posts: 266 | From Philadelphia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marks
Member # 6965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used the KMT-23 for 2 months. I am one of those VERY sensitive lymies so I had to start slowly

I didn't know that until after the 1st four days of using it and I got much worse. I don't know if it was a herx or what but I slowly built up to running 4 of the 6 programs now.

There are still 2 programs (GI support and Mold and Fungi) that I can't run w/o feeling worse the next few days.

All in all I believe the KMT23 is helping me but I still have a long way to go.

I also still take abx and if I remember correctly Dr. K says the KMT causes the abx to work better so the discomfort I am feeling could be a herx from the abx.

On Dr. K's video he also said you would feel worse for about 3 months and then improve rapidly.

Posts: 74 | From MS | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lingolady
Member # 8042

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lingolady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been on abx since August, '05. No major improvement yet, but I was diagnosed MS about 7 years ago and just tested + thru Igenex in August. Would love to try rife but I need something that is easy to get and to use. I can't make a machine myself.

How do you get these machines?

Posts: 34 | From New York State | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lingolady
Member # 8042

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lingolady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have been on abx since August, '05. No major improvement yet, but I was diagnosed MS about 7 years ago and just tested + thru Igenex in August. Would love to try rife but I need something that is easy to get and to use. I can't make a machine myself.

How do you get these machines?

Posts: 34 | From New York State | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the EMEM5A. Have been using it since Sept '05. Have taken no abx since then except for 2 wks about a month ago. Had a sinus infection and asthma.

It was only $440... a big draw for me since I was not able to spend $1000+ at the time I purchased it.

Easy to use! Has the plasma bulb.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks Scott for your reply!

From what information I have gather so far quite alot of people are using the EMEM machine. Glad it is helping you

Hey Lingolady

I am so sorry to hear about your no major improvements.Try not to get disheartened, as I have heard it is common to be in treatment many years even before any major progress. I hope you are seeing some minor ones

Hi Lymetoo

Thanks for posting. Glad to hear it is easy to use.
I am not that knowledgable on the plasma bulbs yet,but it does seem to help some people.
Glad to hear you are doing well.

Take care

--------------------
5dana8

5dana8
Member # 7935

Thankyou for all your reply's.

Has any one heard of the Beam Ray light & sound machine?

Thanks

--------------------
5dana8

mtnwoman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtnwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, thanks for the info on the KMT -- a light bulb came on for me...I have lots of teeth, ear, brain stuff. Had a tooth pulled cuz I thought it was infected --- the pain remained and spread backward to the tooth next to it.

How much does a KMT cost? where to obtain? what are drawbacks?

Posts: 211 | From NC | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimoo1
Member # 7107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimoo1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We also have a EMEM5, my husband and I have been using ours since Nov. 2004 It has helped us. We only took abx's for 2 1/2 months when we switched,although we have had lyme for years, I am up to 4 min. for lyme 3 min. for clamydia pneumonia and 2 min. for babesia. I have found that I get different reactions for the different bugs like for the lyme I get the reaction 2 to 3 days later and the clamydia 4 to 5 days later. I was doing them every other week but now I do them altogether and only feel bad for the 2 and 3rd day and the 5th and the 6th day and I feel pretty good the rest of the time just fatigue is my big problem BUT I no longer have to take naps. And that is so COOL, before I was sleeping 16 hours out of the day.Rife has worked for us for sure. Kim
Posts: 14 | From Fort Ann N.Y. Washington | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, I've had my Beam Ray about 3 yrs now and I rarely see anyone post that they have one. Even on the rife/lyme support group, it's rare to see the Beam Ray listed. I guess it's because of the cost. $$$$

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Mtnwoman, for info call Nancy at 541-488-6770.
I am the wrong person to ask for drawbacks. The KMT has none. I have had use of every machine, including the Beam Ray, that has been made, except you could give me the Doug Coil, I would not touch it. To me the longterm safety of my body is more important rather than aiming at killing bugs who don't stay away even then. The cysts are coming back as soon as the coast is clear. They are much more intelligent than we give them credit for.

The microcurrent works great for dental detox. It has every conceivable updated Genome Project frequency in it plus all the microbial infections that have ever been found. Every problem that affects the chronically ill is covered in the KMT, without your having to search for "which bug should I treat next". They are programmed in, in a manner that is physiologically right. If you do not know that parasites hold viruses, why go after a virus first and then go after the parasites. That is all automatic and you do not need to concern yourself with numbers of frequencies, etc. You push a button and on you go.

Please ask Nancy - she can enlighten you a bit more.

I will never ever be without this little handy device - for many purposes, but at this point mainly for prevention. I also use it for facials!!

Microbial Inhibitory Frequencies, built in, are wonderful -- it slowly but surely stops the microbes from replicating, i.e. making babies. It entrains our immune system to become active again and to start doing all that it is meant to do.

"Microcurrent stimultes the production of ATP which is stored cellular energy that allows a cell to function. This in turn triggers the body's natural bio-chemical healing process. This process allows intracellular fluids to be restored, electrolyte levels to be replenished, and the absorption of nutrients.

The stimulation of intracellular calcium further strengthens cellular balance and healing. Amino acid uptake is increased, as well as protein synthesis, which assists in tissue repair. Blood circulation and lymphatic flow are increased."

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Map, I just saw your note on the Beam Ray. We tried the Beam Ray - now a long time ago - in a clinic setting, and little people waiting for their parent to get treated got sick by just standing in the doorway. They had to be carried away! I tried it once myself and it is one powerful machine. For that reason one has to be careful with exposures of others, dog, canary, etc., or anyone living in the same building. I am just not comfortable with it in the long run. But if it helps you, that's all that counts.
'
Take care.

5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks GiGi for posting your information on the KMT and beam ray.

I appreciate having all the information at this point.

So far my poll from this thread and the private pm's have shown that the most popular machine - or the machine most used is the EMEM"s

I am very interested in the KMT22 and the KMT23 as this sounds like a possible safer route,but wish there was more experience with people using it.

Thanks for all your reply's.

Don't know what I would do without you guys. [Smile]

[ 26. February 2006, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: 5dana8 ]

--------------------
5dana8

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5dana8:
So far my poll from this thread and the private pm's have shown that the most popular machine - or the machine most used is the GMGM"s

EMEM's??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Thanks for catching that lymtoo

It's supposed to be EMEM
I went back & corrected it.

Sorry

--------------------
5dana8

mimi
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana, I have a beam ray rife like Map does I have

used it faithfully for a year and 4 months now.

I have a cat that lays with me and I have not

noticed any problems so far. Gigi is very

knowledgeable and it is one of the most

expensive machines. I purcased it before I

found this site. If I had researched before

buying and had all of these wonderful folks

helping I would not have purchased the beam ray.

Not because I don't love it and credit it with

much of my improvements but because it is so

expensive and I will be paying for it for

awhile. That said I believe that it is

wonderful and I highly recommend the use of a

rife. I do believe that there is a right way and

a wrong way to use any rife but especially the

beam ray due to the power of the machine.

If you would like more information about my

experiences please PM me or email me.

mimi

Posts: 343 | From usa | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janet thomas
Member # 7122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janet thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BJG-

I purchased a BioSolutionms machine in early Nov 05. Friend of a friend told me.

I was doing great until I got the flu 3 weeks ago-

I think I'll phone the nice fellow (David) who sold it to me & ask him how to treat this flu

Anyway it cost $2195 and seemed to be very effective until I got the flu & Lyme is coming back.

If anyone wants the phone # of the seller please PM me.

Janet

--------------------
I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice but only my personal experience and opinion.

Posts: 2001 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJG
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Janet,
So you think your machine is similar to the GB 4000?

Hope you get to feeling better.

Peace,
BJG [woohoo]

Posts: 468 | From IL | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hi Janet! Good to see you back! Hope you feel better VERY soon! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

5dana8
Member # 7935

Sorry lymetoo- lyme brain typo [Smile]

Yes- it is the EMEM machine so far- used by the most amount of people.

--------------------
5dana8

bobdavis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobdavis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My web site is at
http://home.rochester.rr.com/bkdavis/

The second topic is Lyme disease.

I really need to update my family picture it is at least 5 years old....

Posts: 499 | From Western NY | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thank each of you for this VERY VALUABLE INFO!

This is extremely helpful!

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annxyz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump For Inquirers

--------------------
ANNXYZ

Posts: 744 | From Mineola | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Bump for those asking questions about different machines .

--------------------
ANNXYZ

sick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GIGI
Where can the KMT be purchased. Is it expensive?
sick

Posts: 538 | From Iowa | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annxyz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9097

Bump for those asking "rife " questions

--------------------
ANNXYZ

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought an EMEM3D. What does everyone think about that machine?

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement