LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Which tensor do you have?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which tensor do you have?
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which tensor do you have?
Are you happy with it?
Where did you get it? And how much?

Is it true that my husband and I cannot share the same one? Is mine only to be used by me?

Thanks so much! Have a great day!
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropisces
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropisces     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Along with your original question, I'd like to know what a tensor is and how it works. Thx
Posts: 152 | From West Palm Bech, FL | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://phkillscancer.com/muscle_testing_-_dowsing

www.bioplasma.de

We have both of these, and anyone respecting this form of energetic testing can use it in our house.

Costs vary greatly.

To answer how it works, it is best to do some research on the net. Polarity is the magic word.
You will find some discussion here if you search.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropisces
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropisces     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not believe that such a device could work
Posts: 152 | From West Palm Bech, FL | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gigi. (I can't find an English version of bioplasma.de, but I'll keep trying:)

Can anyone else also offer an opinion please?

Anthropisces. I know very little about tensoring, but I do know a little about other testing that accomplishes the same thing. For instance Applied kinesiology (aka muscle testing), and the pendulum method. Let me just say now, it sounds a little far fetched, but I have been astounded by its accuracy, so I feel comfortable now with the answers it provides.

Quick examples: With muscle testing, you hold your arm out straight and try to resist from having it pushed down by the health practitioner. Suppose they want to see if Doxy would be a good drug for you; they will then put the doxy in your other hand (and sometimes have you hold it up to your chest). While holding onto the substance they are testing you for, they will test the strength of your outstretched arm. If it remains strong, that means the substance is good for you. If your arm weakens, that is your body saying it would not be good. Until you've experienced this yourself, it's hard to imagine. But it really works!! Often the practitioner can push your arm down with just one finger when the weakness shows up. I would suggest seeking it out with an open mind. Nothing to lose. [Side note: my father-in-law has been using this method for over 50 years in his chiropractic office. My husband has seen it work wonders all through his life.]

The pendulum method is different. You hang an item on a string (I use a crystal). If I'm testing a supplement, I lay it on the counter. Then stand very still with the pendulum directly above it. (do not influence the motion at all; it will do it on it's own.) If it swings side the side, it means it's agreeable for you. If it swings straight forward and back, it's not good for you at that moment.

A tensor unit is suppose to help make the process easy. It has a handle and a rod, and when testing something, it swings a yes or no answer. There are endless possibilities on what you can test for. I've heard it's a very useful tool.

I hope I've answered this well (and correctly). I'm far from a pro on it, but I wanted to help satisfy your curiosity.

Hope this helps!
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Up.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I don't have one, so I can't answer. You're right that they work much like a pendulum.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anthropisces -- do you believe in intuition?

I don't believe intuition works!

Is that statement in your mind correct? For myself I believe in intuition. A biotensor is nothing more then getting closer to what generates our intuition.

I don't believe in lie detectors, they can't possibly work!

Anyone who would make that statement is usually found to be quite ignorant of the science. And I know you didn't make that statement, but there are folks who do. Especially since the science proofs the ability of these tests.

So how close is a biotensor to the operation of a lie detector. Pretty close, if the biotensor is used correctly, it can mimick the kiniesiology which is the basis of a lie detector.

My question: why would you put a statement like "i don't believe such a device would work"? on a thread where folks do believe in such a concept?

I know you want to educate us all with the facts. Your all wrong, devices like this don't work. Strong statement, I'm almost convinced! Ok, brass tacks, where are your facts! Show me corroborating evidence to your statement. Oh, you mean I have to proof it works to you, how about you proof it doesn't work.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Bob. If you're going to make statements against every alternative message on the board, please support it with some kind of facts.

You can't just troll the board like that.

From Wikipedia - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Let's get this thread back on topic -

Which tensor do you have?
Are you happy with it?
Where did you get it? And how much?

Is it true that my husband and I cannot share the same one? Is mine only to be used by me?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I'm actually interested in trying to convert anthropisces into a believer, but I don't have extra energy I can put into this effort. So I will just say......

Anthropisces - try and make an ernest effort in trying to research these various methods on your own, WITH AN OPEN MIND. I know it's hard when you just have a strong belief inside that tells you it just cannot be true. But just try. Imagine if you see a major benefit from it? It is HUGELY beneficial to thousands, maybe you can become one of them.

Tammy

momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like the question never got answered?

Tammy, did you find out if your husband and you can use the same one? I wouldn't see why not.

When I want to read a website that is written in another language I go to http://translate.google.com/# and put in the web address there.

Makes for easy reading in English!

Where did you get yours?

I was looking here:
http://www.intuitivedowsing.com/Shop/Dowsing-Rods/One-Handed/View-all-products.html

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy - I've had the one from Bioplasma for several years. I love it. I don't let people "play" with it but if someone is here who knows how to use it or is earnest, I let them use mine. I would have to do a little research to see how much I paid for it - I honestly can't remember but I'm sure it was 2-3 hundred dollars.

I also have Vern's bobber which I find a little less sensitive than the Biotnesor. I do use it when I travel. You make a contribution to Vern.

The bobber works but I think I would have had a more difficult time learning how to use that one if it had been my first. Could just be me.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement