LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Allergie-Immun participants. Pleased with results? Would you recommend it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Allergie-Immun participants. Pleased with results? Would you recommend it?
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello friends,

For those of you who have completed the AI program, or are still in the process of it, could you please tell me your overall impression? Is it helping you on your journey to getting well? Are you happy with the results it is producing? Is this something you would recommend? Or has it not measured up to what you expected?

I was very interested in the Bionic 880 treatment in Germany (and still am). But then I started reading the long AI thread and started thinking this may be a better first step for me, to clear blockages, allergies, metals, miasms, etc. It just seems to make sense to me that if the Bionic stirs things up, and our system still has the blockages that it always has, it may not be able to clear things out for lasting results. I know viruses are also a part of my picture, and from what I read, Bionic doesn't really help with that.

I have been reading the original Allergie-Immun thread from the beginning. After about 10 hours of reading I am only on page six (but very intrigued!). I intend to read it all the way through, but I'm anxious to get started and wanted to ask your opinion.

Thank you kindly for sharing your first-hand experiences.
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone, please?
Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tammy, I am more than pleased the results from AI.

I did treatment in Germany with the Bionic. I think it is a useful machine but I do wish I had known about AI before having gone to Germany. I also think I would have found I didn't need it after AI. The results I had with the Bionic were not lasting due to the many inherited issues.

I wanted to know how I could have gotten so sick in the first place and AI made sense. When I saw my initial test results, I knew why I had become so ill and frankly, wondered how I could still be alive!

All the things you listed (and more) are what stands in the way of getting well. Someone can "chelate" heavy metals till the cows come home but if your body does not recognize these as toxic (98% of us did not) then they are only being redistributed.

Kudos to you for making it to page 6! Keep reading. Think of it as a long term investment - can take a long time to "untangle the Christmas lights" but well worth it.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thank you, NanaDubo. I appreciate your feedback. I'm very interested.

Are you at a place where you are feeling better yet? Or are you still feeling the ups and downs? Just curious.

Thanks,
Tammy

GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allergie Immun is by far the best thing my husband has done and I have done. The same for some of my family members who are doing the therapy now.

If you have been sick for a while, it will take time to correct all the errors and for your body to find its balance again.
We also did Bionic - nothing wrong with photons - if done to a body that is able to regulate. Most chronically ill have lost the ability to do that, and very few physicians know how to deal with this effectively.

I don't recommend anyone do Bionic or photons (or Rife for that matter) until the body knows how to deal with the open flood gates and fallout or at least you and your doctor understand how to deal with it.

Good luck!

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am feeling better overall but things change. Sometimes day to day, sometimes month to month, or hour to hour.

As previously blocked, hormone producing glands start to wake up and want to work again, symptoms can come up. These usually pass fairly quickly. There are hurdles to overcome and the end result is that with each hurdle, there is one less issue that might have popped up in the future in a more devastating manner.

Heavy metals and the like are pouring out of me and have been for many months. They have an antibiotic affect so when they leave, viruses, fungus, yeast etc., can start to pop up. Again, sometimes for just a few days. Knowing what is going on and being ready to deal with is most helpful.

I am fortunate to have a doctor who has SOME understanding of AI. She is somewhat in awe of the results she sees and so cannot ignore them - but there is no real understanding until you experience it and take the time to translate and explore AI's site in depth.

My doctor is able to help guide me through the process of this major detox, and know when it is due to metals, AI, when to leave it alone and when to help it along.

Hope that helps.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

I would also like to comment on the word "recommend".

Almost two years ago when I started this, I recommended it to all my friends and family members.

It takes a leap of faith to go through it and not interfere with the therapy in any significant ways. Some of them completed and never felt a thing other than a rash here and there and a runny nose.

Others who have had a more difficult time are quick to throw another protocol at it and let me know right away that they are having a hard time and question whether or not it is working. They are looking for an quick fix. AI is not a quick fix. Particularly for those who were ill for a long time.

Now I try not to "recommend" anything and only share my experiences.

Early on in this thread there was a link which translated the AI site into Spanish and then into English which works really well in order to read the forum and all the other information offered there.

I have it bookmarked but it seems not to work when I send it along to people. Maybe if you can find it, it will work for you.

minerva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minerva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was not happy with it. i did not get help or have my questions asked from the company.

you can't get your money back and for me that 500 plus was a lot of money. i regret it.

so always glad that anyone is helped by any treatment. only want people to feel and be better.

i was swayed and can only blame myself but i did learn from it and wont' make the same mistake again.

i am sharing my experience because you asked as all things you have to weigh what you know and what you gut tells you and hope for the best

Posts: 161 | From sonoma county | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I've been watching this thread and was hoping that more people would chime in with their results.

One would think that there would be more responses given that this product/therapy/protocol occupies a 42-page (and counting) thread on this forum.

As trusting and optimistic as most of us are, it is still prudent to want to take a look at some bottom line result statistics before shelling out a fairly substantial sum of money.

Minerva, I appreciate your willingness to share your less-than-positive experience. There might be more out there with similar experiences who would rather keep it to themselves for various reasons, but providing reports of results, whether good or bad, is helpful to others.

It's tough to base a decision or an assessment on poll with so few participants.

When assessing testimonials I usually like to throw out the best and the worst single ratings because of the potential for personal agendas or axes to grind at each end of the spectrum.

Then I like to look at the results that the rest of the people are getting. Those are the ones that can give a more accurate picture of the true value of something.

After looking at the "meat" of the results, it's always fair to examine success/failure factors if possible and see if perhaps there were reasons WHY a particular product failed and whether or not the failure was due to a product problem or user error.

But with so few respondents, it's tough to make an assessment either way.

I'm hoping more people will weigh in.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, as you know, I've already PM'ed you about my experiences, and I can honestly say that I am pleased with the results.

For me it was money well-spent, but I understand why many people may not be able to spend the money, or be very hesitant to part with it.

For anyone else reading this, I did the AI program for about 16 sets of drops before I got a clean report. I still plan to go back and retest when the time feels right, because I'm sure there is more to do. In the meantime, I'm continuing with other methods that feel right to me.

I'm not cured or healed, but I have more energy than I have had in many years. I've had impaired health for over 30 years, and have never felt well my whole life (56 years).

It feels to me like the AI program cleaned out years of toxins and metabolic byproducts from infections and repaired the pathways so I can I can detox and clear out better on my own.

So I am now in a time crunch trying to catch up with work around the house, dealing with clutter, and picking up where I left off with other obligations, projects, and people I had to drop over the years. It's a huge job, plus I still have lots of appointments and obligations to take better care of myself.

Just offering an explanation of why I'm not posting a detailed report of my experiences. I've shared some of my progress as I went along, and those posts are buried in the Allergie-Immun thread.

Good luck to anyone considering Allergi-Immun.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TS96
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TS96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just some thoughts on AI neither good or bad

and something to consider as I did after reading the whole thread which took me several months.

I think it's great but I decided not to because I don't have the support systems in place to to 100% of the therapy as recommended.

It has been said "I'd be shooting in the dark" if I did it without the biotensor.

First, most people use the pendulum which I just didn't feel comfortable doing. I'm not saying it's bad but it's just not easy to pick up and do. I don't have that kind of person locally to help me.

I believe it was difficult for Gigi to learn and she was taught by the best.(please correct me if I am wrong). From reading the thread it sounded too difficult for someone to go through. Opening regulation can be very tricky and if alot is going on you have to figure out what the block is.

I also don't have access to ART which from the AI thread most people use. I'd have to travel to NYC over 6 hrs and that just wouldn't work.

The supporting supplements while I think are the best out there (the ones Dr. K reccomends) are just too expensive for my budget.

The therapy itself I think is the best deal out there but with all the supporting factors it puts it out of range for me.

Please don't take this as negative and please don't do AI because you think it's gonna cure you or is some magic bullet. Consider all factors and read through the thread if you have the time and patience.

Also you can go to the AI translating page and read but it was difficult for me due to cognitive processing difficulties.

Be well

--------------------
Bart Henslea 1976
Fibro/CFS/arthritis 2004
Lyme diagnosed 2007
3 1/2 years treatment with oral combos, Cowden, IV roc. BW herbs. Off all abx in 12/10. Feeling good.

Posts: 647 | From NY | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelbetter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelbetter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I plan to do it but not now,it will be my last step.

I think I need more aggressive treatment at this moment and AI will be the last step for me to clear up all my toxins and allergy.

Posts: 158 | From pittsburgh | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am completing Round #8 and appreciate the fact that AI is "energy medicine," because overall it has returned energy to me in a way that I'd all but lost during my four years of Lyme treatment. When fatigue hits, I know it will pass shortly -- and that never happened during my Lyme treatment when I always felt exhausted.

Suffice it to say, I still have joint problems and various aches and pains; but, they no longer consume me. I will continue to support my body with good things and keep looking for alternatives that feel right.

I am not "cured", but I am so much better and able to participate in life. I trust the fact that I am detoxing all sorts of stuff, which in the grand scheme of things, can only lighten my load.

ART is a new world for me to explore; I'm happy with my bobber wand for now, to test supplements. I still need a better practitioner to work with, but I'm hunting with a clearer mind for what criteria I wish to find in a new practitioner.

I've discovered that slow and steady wins the race for me, and I have no regrets and a basket full of gratitude in regard to AI. As Nanadubo mentioned, you have to be willing to take a leap of faith. Unable to take more abx, I was able to make that leap, ride the rough points, and benefit from the added energy that resulted. I plan to keep on going with it.

Best of luck!

Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

A number of people were kind enough to reply to my PMs. I have decided to take the leap. I placed my order, and while I am waiting for my kit to arrive, I am readying myself with the tools I think I will need (tensor, binders, etc.)

The only thing is that I am on antibiotics (zith and rifampin). I understand it is not ideal to be on meds while doing AI, but it is not a deal braker. I can't deal with my lyme/bart/babs symptoms and need the meds to quiet my symptoms.

I'm just stepping out in faith.....

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand your reluctance to stop the antibiotics, Tammy. For the first few rounds of AI, I compromised by taking them in the 2 week gaps between rounds of drops.

Then Gigi posted Herr G's fuller information [in translation]...I'm not sure which page of the AI thread it's on.. and I felt from reading that that I wasn't giving the therapy a proper chance if I continued.

I'm not trying to bulldoze you into stopping the abx. but wondered if you had read that further info,

Best Wishes,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thanks ukcarry. Someone sent me a pm also about possibly not using antibiotics.

I feel like I'm in a tough spot. My physical neuro symptoms are so hard to take. They are finally quieting a bit since restarting meds.

The other side of it is that I never had aggressive antibiotic treatment, only one med at a time (and co-infections were not really addressed). Now I'm with a new doc for about 4 months and I think her treatment will be more comprehensive, building up to a heavier treatment.

Sometimes I wonder if I should wait a bit to do AI, and try to beat down the germ load with heavier meds first. (I think this is why I haven't sent my sample yet to Germany and I am waiting for my kit to arrive instead. Buying a little time.)

Today I woke up feeling terrible. I'm afraid what I will feel like without meds right now.

It's never easy, huh?

I very much appreciate all of your input, and will heavily consider. I know we all really want what's best for each other.

Thanks very much,
Tammy

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TS96, I'm in the UK without access to an ART practitioner too [nearest I know of is a similar distance away] and I haven't made the decision to go for a biotensor as yet.

I can't say that I have had big ups and downs on AI where I have had lack of confidence about 'binders' etc: I have several to hand [none expensive], vary them to a degree and try to support liver etc. Many people pay less for supplements and antimicrobials whilst on AI because of trying to simplify their regime.

What I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't be worried about starting AI if you're interested in it: You could always go for a biotensor at a later stage if you wanted,

Carry

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the updates everyone. I am considering trying AI but think that I, too, will wait until I've dug a little deeper with bacterial load reduction and metals reduction via chelation.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already have posted this on the long AI thread, but am posting it here as well in case that is helpful.

I'm on bottle six now.

The theory is that it helps the body identify things and react to them propertly (heavy metals, bad so detox; food, good to digest not allergically react to; bugs, bad so fight).

It has helped me a lot with detox. Upon starting, I immediately was doing much more detox. I didn't take anything else more to generate the detox, the AI drops caused the detox.

My body is fighting less foods as well. This is great. It still fights some, and that's too bad, maybe that will change with more treatments.

I can hope also that it has helped me better identify and fight bugs, but I cannot say that it has or has not, as I have been taking so many other substances to fight bugs during this time.

Well worth the money and effort for me.

Most useful category of thing I've done for lyme treatment is antibiotics. Close second place is the AI drops. Done plenty of other very useful things, but they were not as great as AI.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The big question still remains, if your body all of a sudden starts releasing metals from the AI drops, how do you prevent this from putting too much of an overload on the detox organs?

If you're not given a reliable binder protocol to follow, it sounds like a dangerous proposition.

Doctors won't help me with AI. They've not heard of it, don't believe in it, and won't help me through it.

So I guess it's a case of slug down a bunch of chlorella, apple pectin, French Green Clay, cross your fingers, and hope for the best?

I'm sure I've got a lot of mercury, so it's kinda scary for me to try and go it alone.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps ... perhaps do some chelation and KPU before you do AI to get your body detoxed first? That's what I'm doing now. I am doing Cutler chelation, ALA + DMPS orally every 4 hours. When I started this it was killing me, now I can tolerate it quite easily, so I think I'm more detoxed now.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long before you were able to tolerate it dan67?

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

KPU is still hard for me to tolerate but it is getting better. KPU makes sense to me as it is just vitamins and minerals and the lower end of the recommended dosages are not much higher than USRDA. If our bodies take in these nutrients and have detox reactions, its probably because we need the zinc, b6, manganese, etc.

Cutler chelation took a while to tolerate, maybe 4-6 months. The trick for me was doing longer rounds of chelation. The recommended 3 days on 7 off didn't work for me. I did one long round that lasted 6 months and after that I could tolerate it. I don't think all my mercury is out, but now that these chelators have emptied all the "shallow pools," I feel the chelators are available in my blood to mop up stuff dumped from other things I'm doing like KPU and maybe AI at some point.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started AI a week ago, this is day 7. My knee hurt for three hours on day two and other than that I have felt nothing at all. I'm not sleeping more or less, I don't have more or less energy, I'm the same as I have been. I have felt nothing at all.

I had a scary anaphylactic reaction to shellfish contaminated food over Christmas and my doctor wanted me on a desensitization protocol. To me, this sounded better and more complete than a desensitization protocol, so I'm using it instead.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had my choice between this and trying the Zcowden Protocol, I would go cowden

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement