LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Pekana detox kit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pekana detox kit
jecati
Member # 26700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jecati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD wants me to use this kit, Im currently only dealing with my Yeast issues and havent began treatment of the lyme.

Does anyone have any experience using this? Did it work? worth the $$?

Are there any cheaper alternatives that would help detox the lymphs, kidneys and liver??

Is there any truth in 'if you dont believe in holistic medicine it wont work for you'?

Posts: 83 | From NC | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It works well for some people, while others notice no effects at all. I don't notice anything but I still keep using it because it covers all my basis while treating my condition. naturalhealinghouse.com sells the "100ml" bottles of the individual components. You can get double the normal kit amount for about 93 dollars, which will last 2-3 months for most people. The health coupon code to save 10% is also called "health"

There are cheaper alternatives. The Heel Detox kit sometimes works well for people and it's about 1/3rd the price. It's worth trying first if you want to save some money. Ask your doctor first.

As far as your last question, I personally think that a treatment will work, if....it works. I don't pop and aspirin and then say "I don't believe it'll thin my blood." Of course it will thin my blood, because that's what aspirin does.

Same with holistic therapies that actually work. If you have to believe something will work to actually make it work, then it's not really the treatment itself that is making you better in my opinion.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jecati asked
Is there any truth in 'if you dont believe in holistic medicine it wont work for you'

no! that implies it is placebo.

it helped me. i found it worth the money and continue to take pekana remedies off and on. i don't believe there is anything cheaper that works the same way including heel homeopathics.

good to drain intracellular matrix before starting treatment. check the archives for more info on pekana.

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jecati
Member # 26700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jecati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I agree that if it works, but have been told this by several ppl and became doubtful...I cant spend that kind of $ on something I doubt!

still doing research, couldnt find a whole lot on lymenet in regards to Pekana detox kits, maybe I should look up individual ingredients?

"good to drain intracellular matrix before starting treatment" TerryK, could u please explain this statement, I keep reading it over and over and its not making sense Thanks!

Posts: 83 | From NC | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a lot of benefit from Pekana Detox.

I don't understand why someone would say it doesn't work if you don't believe in it ...... I guess if you don't think you'll get better, you won't, but then that would be true no matter what treatment modality you use and not be limited to holistic.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme and some other pathogens can be inside cells. My LLMD ordered a test called a c3d immune complex. I was told that many lyme patients have abnormal results. Mine was very high. I was told that elevated numbers meant we were killing lots of pathogens but the left over debri was not getting out of the cells.

my llmd prescribed pekana drainage remedies to drain the intracellular matrix of debri from dead pathogens. i suspect part of the problem that some of us have is related to damage to our cell walls which makes it harder for debri to move out of the cells.

terry
i'm not a doctor

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terminator
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terminator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which pekana product are you guys using? torex?

--------------------
We will win

Posts: 135 | From California | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to try ( pekana) Big Three Detoxification and Drainage Kit (Detox Kit)

I see they recommend..... Please Note: (Toxex) This remedie should allwys be used in conjunction with (Drainage Kit) to support organs of elimination: apo-Hepat, Itires and Renelix. To help with detoxification, chronically ill patients must drink plenty of fluids and take a multi-vitamins and trace elements, including magnesium, zinc and selenium.

I guess I'll do both at the same time:

Any comments???Thanks

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Seasons
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Seasons     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLND feels it is important to have drainage on board and I agree.

I have had good luck with the Pekana items, esp. Renelix. I think it is cheaper in the long run to buy them separately.

For lymph drainage, try Heel Lymphomyosot or Transformation Enzymes L-Drain.

For kidneys I like K-drain, also by T.E.

Here is a link to a website that sells these items as well as Nutramedix and Klaire (probiotics) at a more reasonable price:
http://renewalenterprises.com/transformation.html

I think this is a good way to start your treatment. You might want to get some binding on board as well before you start abx, like Chlorella. Allergy Research Group King Chlorella is available at www.renewalenterprises.com or www.iherbs.com

10-20 tablets 30 minutes before a meal twice a day will help your body bind up the Lyme toxins and carry them out of your body.

--------------------
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Posts: 450 | From California | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement