LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Olive Leaf Extract - Amazing!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Olive Leaf Extract - Amazing!
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the best kept secret from us Lymies?

I've been at about 85-90% health for last month or so - and I started OLE 3 days ago and WOW. I feel great. (minus the obvious gut die-off reaction - bloating, etc)

I'm researching this herb front and back and it sounds amazing. Hits everything (bacteria, fungi, viruses (protease inhibitor - blocks viral replication), hits parasites, assists in mrcury removal, aids in digestion through increase bile, anti-fatigue, etc etc)

I know some have talked about OLE on this site before, but I wonder if it should be a staple in a Lymies protocol?

I wish Dr Burrascano would advocate it since he seems to be the pioneer of Lyme treatment & many respect his opinion.

Anyhow - just thought I'd share

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Better study up soon, with the passage of the new Food Safety bill, our access to information about supplements could come to a grinding halt.

And, I'm happy for your relief but remember that OLE is not the end-all, be-all. I was helped by it for some months but then needed to move on. Rotation, combination is on-going. There is no ONE thing, alone, to rely upon. Still, yes, as one tool, OLE is wonderful.

Take a break now and then, though. Combine, too. Alternate.

==========================

Olive Leaf Extract (OLE)
---------------------------------

http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=638

OLE and Lyme Disease

=======================

www.amazon.com/Olive-Leaf-Extract-Morton-Walker/dp/1575662264/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265402342&sr=1-1

Book: Olive Leaf Extract - by Dr. Morton Walker

=======================

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

PubMed Search:

Olive Leaf Extract � 81 abstracts

==============

http://www.cogito.org/Articles/ArticleDetail.aspx?ContentID=15951

Biofilm . . . Terminalia chebula . . .

--------------
An Olive Leaf formula (that contains Terminalia chebula):

My ND (naturopathic doctor) recommended MYROLEA B. Most naturopathic doctors and acupuncturists know about the Seven Forest formulas. As this is a combination formula, there are ingredients included to help the body with "clearing heat" and metabolizing toxins.

==================

http://www.acuatlanta.net/myroleab-tablets-p-22018.html

Manufacturer: White Tiger

Name: Myrolea-B

Myrolea-B is also known as: Olive leaf extract with Chinese herbs

==================

http://chineseherbs.net/article_info-articles_id-2.html

===================

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/flu.htm

Myrolea-B (White Tiger) is a simple formulation of highly concentrated extracts from four Chinese herbs and one Western herb.

The Chinese herbs include forsythia and lonicera, two of the key ingredients of Ilex 15 (and the main antiviral ingredients of Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian), thus boosting the dosage of these essential ingredients.

Myrolea-B also contains the antiviral agents scute (huangqin) and terminalia (hezi). The Western herb in this formulation is olive leaf, which is one of the primary anti-viral herbs derived from the European tradition.

=================

A history of this formula:

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/shuang.htm

SHUANGHUANGLIAN: Potent Anti-Infection Combination of Lonicera, Forsythia, and Scute - by Subhuti Dharmananda, Ph.D., Director, Institute for Traditional Medicine - 2003

Shuanghuanglian (SHL for short) is a modern formula that was devised in the 1960s to treat a variety of infections. It is comprised of the alcohol-water extracts of three herbs: lonicera (shuanghua, often called jinyinhua), scute (huangqin), and forsythia (lianqiao). . . .

. . . One of the early preparations of the SHL was a tablet made of equal proportions of the extracts of each herb. This was used to treat leptospirosis, a disorder caused by a spirochete bacteria, related to the organism that causes Lyme disease.

Leptospirosis causes initial symptoms of fever and chills, headache, and muscle ache (especially in the shoulders); these are consistent with "flu-like" symptoms described for the onset of many acute infections.

In a 1971 report, the formula was described as being made in 500 mg tablets derived from 3.7 grams of the crude herbs, and being administered in doses of 10-15 tablets (thus, equivalent to the extract of 37-55 grams of herbs) every 6 hours (1), a very high dosage.

. . . Recently, Shuanghuanglian has been applied successfully to treatment of Coxsackie B3,

. . . The general indications for SHL . . . are "relieving the exterior syndrome, clearing away heat and toxic material," and its indications are "treatment of fever, cough, and sore throat that arise from wind-heat syndrome."

It is said to have "a good action in treating upper respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, laryngopharyngitis, pneumonia, acute enteritis, viral dysentery, etc., when caused by virus or bacterial infection."

- full article at link above.

===================

Detail from two of the most reputable sources of OLE:

www.olivus.com/cautions_olive_leaf.htm

OLIVUS Olive Leaf Extract

Excerpt:

Die-off effects -- Olive leaf use causes the death of microbes. The liver, kidneys, intestines and skin are therefore tested to their limits, to deal with, and remove them. This causes Herxheimers Reaction, which can have a variety of symptoms, but basically makes one feel ill or under the weather due to a treatment's effect upon the body.

Thus, "die-off," referred to in medicine as the "HERXHEIMER reaction," occurs when the olive leaf components kills large numbers of harmful germs rather quickly. Then, the patient's membranes absorb toxic products from these dead microorganisms. . . .

See details at link for:

� Safety Precautions and � Known Drug Interactions

==================

http://www.seagateproducts.com/olive-leaf-extract.html

SEAGATE Olive Leaf Extract - also see their menu for all their OLE products, including nasal spray, personal spray, etc.

Excerpt:

Side Effects:

Olive leaves have been used safely for thousands of years. The only known side-effect is the possibility of a HERXHEIMER reaction, an allergic response caused by the rapid die-off of fungi that release toxins which may temporarily cause a brief allergic reaction, lasting for several days.

============================

http://www.prohealthsolutions.com/productdetails28.html

Olive Leaf Extract

Excerpt:

. . . Are there any contraindications with Olive Leaf Extract?

No contraindications with other drugs have been observed.

�� However, Olive Leaf Extract should not be taken with antibiotics produced from yeast / fungus or along with additional amino acids other than those received in your everyday foods. They might cross out each other's effectiveness. . . .

[poster's note: as nearly all antibiotics are now synthesized, this is not such a concern but good to have awareness just in case.]

- Full article at link above.

===================================

PROBIOTICS still need to be taken - or foods with probiotics and prebiotics such as good quality sauerkraut, miso soups, etc.

If antibiotics are not on board, probitics and OLE should get along well. OLE will not cancel out probiotics as antibiotics can.

Still always best to separate by some time probiotics with any Rx or supplement.
-

[ 02-17-2018, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolfed Out
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfed Out     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first started researching back in December of 2009, this was one of the first supplements I came across. I literally couldn't shut my mouth about it on this forum, and talked about it regularly.

It's great to hear you post such good experiences about it. Please share what brand you used and what dosage you took.

Posts: 829 | From MD | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Keebs, but it doesn't matter what "bill" they pass - they cannot stop us from learning and educating ourselves.

This is the 21st century. (internet, emails, text messaging, libraries, amazon.com, independent websites)

I know ALL the rumblings about what the gov't is attempting to control (s510 bill, Food Safety Bill)

And I got news for you and them - you can't stop the American people.

There is an absolute craze for natural medicine and health. And nothing can stop it at this point.

So people need to stop worrying about their herbs, supplements, & organic foods being taken away.

(and I'm not getting on you Keebs - I work at a health food store and I hear this all the time)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Wolfed Out,

That's awesome. So you had good success with it too?

I use Seagate (as recommended by Morton walker - the guy who wrote the BOOK on OLE - literally!)
www.amazon.com has new ones @ $ 2.49

I'm not even at a high dosage yet (or what some consider a powerful dosage)

I will eventually work up to 8 caps/day and then maintenance @ 4 caps per day.

Amazon.com has cheapest OLE (outside of buying in bulk)

elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one supplement I haven't tried...hmmm?

--------------------
Urge Congress on EMF Safety, FCC Must Change Exposure Guidelines for Microwave Radiation Exposure: http://tinyurl.com/2cjq54y
Halt Universal Broadband, A Public Health Hazard:
http://tinyurl.com/3x7xrmq

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my butt kicked by Seagate OLE...worked up to 12 caps per day, herx OMG! liver pain and high enzymes too. It kills everything so I don't know what I was getting.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

CD57,

How long did you stay on the OLE?

Did you ever land on a maintenance dosage?

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on it for 4 months, should I switch to something else? What ?

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
[QB] I got my butt kicked by Seagate OLE...worked up to 12 caps per day, herx OMG! liver pain and high enzymes too. It kills everything so I don't know what I was getting.

My bottle of Seagate says 1 per day.

I'm sorry to know that it increases bile production .. sometimes that is not a good thing for me!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Lymetoo,

Andrographis increases bile production as well and I struggle with that.

So why is that not a good thing for you?
Can it back the liver/gallbladder up?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it causes the dumping of too much bile, which causes diarrhea. I no longer have a gallbladder so the bile can just dump into my system all at once.

Last I checked, Seagate has a two for one sale going on at www.mynaturalmarket.com

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizzza811
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizzza811     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is Seagate the recommended brand? What's wrong with other brands???

--------------------
Urge Congress on EMF Safety, FCC Must Change Exposure Guidelines for Microwave Radiation Exposure: http://tinyurl.com/2cjq54y
Halt Universal Broadband, A Public Health Hazard:
http://tinyurl.com/3x7xrmq

Posts: 495 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

I think because Dr Morton Walker (who has the OLE book) recommends it over others.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I like it because I'd tried other brands before and never felt any result. With Seagate, I could tell it was working.

I was impressed that you could see the actual "leaf" in the capsule. No fillers!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

canefan17
Member # 22149

Lymetoo,

What was the highest dosage you ever got up to?

Is it ideally something you can take long term? (I'm waiting on Dr Walker's book & I'm impatient)

: )

jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you take this along with antibiotics?
Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

you should take it with abx's seeing that it can keep yeast away
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan you take antibiotics at the same time as OLE ?

--------------------

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

I don't take abx's - but I know people who do (with OLE)

And it's recommended by a lot of LLMD's.

Helps with yeast (which is inevitable with abx's)

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
[QB] Lymetoo,

What was the highest dosage you ever got up to?

Two a day. I don't intend to go any higher. Just need it for yeast.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:

And it's recommended by a lot of LLMD's.

Helps with yeast (which is inevitable with abx's)

Some people still aren't "getting" that message!!!

Be sure to take it away from probiotics, just like you would the abx.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

fflutterby
Member # 28081

I take mine away from antibiotics and away from probiotics (with my supplements). I take two a day.
Lymetoo, how can you tell it is working?

--------------------

Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OLE effects antibiotics take it 2-3 our in distance from antibiotix.
Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Windmill32
Member # 29776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Windmill32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan17, I love this supplement. I always notice some improvement and herxing when I am on it. I tend to take it for a few months at a time and then take a few months off before hitting the lyme with it again. don't want them to become immune to it or something!
Posts: 18 | From NJ | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybody with chronic infection should take one of these ore all o them :lauricidin(monolaurin),OLE,oregano oil.
They cover almost everything especially effective against viruses,yeast,bacteria.Monolaurin i think works best for bacteria.

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

I cannot handle the oregano oil, messes with my tummy. I will check into the Monolaurin

--------------------

fflutterby
Member # 28081

This one has no Magesium stearate in it either!

http://www.millnut.com/Monolaurin-300mg-by-Ecological-Formulas_p_78.html

--------------------

jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the effective dose of monolaurin? How far apart do you all take abx and OLE? And OLE 2 hours away from probiotics, right?
Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh, I am SO glad for this post. I've been taking a different brand of OLE for a couple of months now and haven't noticed a thing either way with it. I was in fact thinking about stopping it sometime soon until reading this. Glad to hear about a brand that some folks are using with success.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A speaker or two at the recent ILADS conference mentioned OLE as very excellent for viruses, particularly HHV6. Perhaps those that find it so excellent are those with heavier viral loads. I energy test for it every now and then, and always get the answer to not bother with it, but so glad it is helping some.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OLE is effective against viruses, some are stealth (invisible) and others are there, but Lyme patients often don't know they have them (like EBV, for example).

So when someone who's been treating Lyme takes it and they feel a few degrees better, it's probably due to them killing off some of the viral load.

There's a guy who has a clinic in St. Augustine, FL who claims to cure Lyme with his "electronic acupuncture" treatments. I've never undergone his treatment, but I visited his facility and talked to him.

He claims that when he finally starts getting the Lyme load down to nothing, that's when the viruses start to show up on his diagnostics. He said that once he starts seeing the viruses, then he knows he's got the Lyme beat. And he commented that the viruses are easy to kill quickly.

I've also been told by people who've successfully achieved remission with Doug coil machines that they coiled for viruses after the borrelia was gone (no longer producing herxes) and the viruses were gone in just a couple of treatments.

OLE is good for a lot of things, so I think it's good to take as an adjunct to whatever therapy is being undertaken.

Some say to rotate with Echinacea or Astralgus every 8 weeks.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess the dosage depends on what we can tolerate right?

so far i don't get much reaction from one capsule.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

chaps,

i've heard that as well.

So is it safe to say that once you've knocked down Lyme and Co's you can expect to run a fever (I've yet to run a fever) An immune awakening.

D'oH!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by fflutterby:
[QB] I take mine away from antibiotics and away from probiotics (with my supplements). I take two a day.
Lymetoo, how can you tell it is working?

I herxed, but now I can't remember what my symptoms were... [bonk]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chaps,

Thanks for your input about the viruses coming out after lyme has been eradicated...I just sent you a pm to get more info on this.

I have seen this phenomenon with my children!

BTW, just ordered some Seagate OLE!

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any contraindications with Olive Leaf Extract?

No contraindications with other drugs have been observed. However, Olive Leaf Extract should not be taken with antibiotics produced from yeast/fungus or along with additional amino acids other than those received in your everyday foods. They might cross out each others effectiveness.

Conditions for which Olive Leaf Extract may be a natural remedy!

* Athletes Foot
* Bacterial Infections
* Bladder/Urinary Infections
* Botulism
* Chicken Pox
* Chlamydia
* Cholera
* Chronic Fatigue
* Cold Sores
* Common Cold
* Conjunctivitis (Pinkeye)
* Coughs
* Croup
* Diarrhea
* E. coli
* Ear Infections
* Encephalitis
* Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)
* Fibromyalgia
* Flu
* Food Poisoning
* Giardia
* Gonorrhea
* Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease
* Hepatitis A & B
* Herpes
* High Blood Pressure
* High Cholesterol
* Jock Itch
* Lyme disease
* Malaria
* Measles
* Meningitis, Bacterial & Vital
* Mononucleosis
* Mumps
* Mycoplasma
* Newcastle Disease
* Nail Fungus
* Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
* Pneumonia
* Retrovirus Infections
* Ringworm
* Salmonella
* Scarlet Fever
* Sexually Transmitted Diseases
* Staph Infection
* Strep Throat
* Thrush
* Vaginal Yeast Infections
* Viral Infections
* Yeast Infections
* Vaginitis
* Yeast Syndrome

Does Olive Leaf extract have any side effects?

For some very sick people, including those with chronic fatigue syndrome or those who have particularly large amounts of viruses or bacteria in their bodies, olive leaf extract may generate detoxification symptoms. These symptoms are known as the "die-off effect". Such individuals may actually feel worse for a short time before feeling better. The "die-off effect", or Herxheimer Reaction, refers to symptoms generated by the detoxification process.

Detoxification symptoms may be noticed immediately after starting the olive leaf extract supplement. Reactions include extreme fatigue, diarrhea, headaches, muscle/joint achiness or flu-like symptoms. Those who do not wish to experience these effects may possibly avoid it by drinking at least a full glass of water each time they take the capsules.

In the case of severe detoxification symptoms, the number of capsules can be reduced or possibly eliminated. The body may then need up to a week to complete the "die-off" process. Once the symptoms have improved, the supplement can be resumed at a lower dosage and then increased slowly. Research indicates that doses many times higher than recommended are not likely to produce toxic or other side effects.

Who should use Olive Leaf Extract?

Anyone who wants to decrease the amount of pathogens in their body, which has identified with any of the conditions set forth in the list above or anyone who is interested in improving their overall health should use Olive Leaf Extract. Of interest, one of the oldest living cultures on earth live in the Mediterranean area, having diets that consist of olive oil, leaves and bark.

Does Olive Leaf Extract build up in the body?

No, Olive Leaf Extract does not demonstrate residual build up in one's system.

How much Olive Leaf Extract should I take?

Olive leaf extract is currently available in the form of 500mg. capsules. The routine dosage is one tablet every six hours. The supplement should be taken between meals for best results. In the case of bad colds or flu, the dosage may be increased to two capsules every six hours.

For acute infections, such as herpes, a natural remedy for some individuals is to take more -- three or four every six hours -- and reported rapid relief. If a "die-off effect" occurs, the number of capsules can be decreased or temporarily discontinued.

For healthy individuals seeking more energy or the preventative benefits of olive leaf extract, one or two tablets a day is suggested.

[ 12-29-2010, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: steve1906 ]

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rmsfnc
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rmsfnc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone used any other brands other than seagate with success?
Posts: 239 | From NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, thank you I just ordered from the site you listed.

I got two (Seagate OLE) for the price of one.

250 capsules x2 (500) (450mg) for $68.40 + $4.95 shipping.

This seems like a really good deal.

Here's the web-site if you didn't read Lymetoo's message:

www.mynaturalmarket.com

Thanks again Lymetoo!!!

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

You're welcome! Hope you love it!

Your list says Lymes disease.. maybe you could edit that to say Lyme disease? Would make me so happy!! [Big Grin]

PS to others.. they also have a smaller bottle for about $25 .. buy one, get one free.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rmsfnc - I use Professional Solutions Olive Leaf Liquid Phyto-Caps. It works well - my doctor in WA recommends it. Also, it's wildcrafted.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
think this brand is a waste of money?

i only ask because its so cheap

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWH158/ItemDetail?n=0

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Lymetoo, you know I didn't type that (Lymes)- I copied it.

I fixed it, good catch! [Smile]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

thanks! lol

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

ninjaphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninjaphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rmsfnc, steelbone:

I've used the Swanson OLE for over a year now, and had good results with it. It's even cheaper if you catch it when it's on sale Buy One Get One free.

Posts: 330 | From Colorado, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement