LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Mebendazole - Terrible Chills? Update - 1/30/11

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mebendazole - Terrible Chills? Update - 1/30/11
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got one day left of my 3 day course of this med. I don't feel so hot on it. Some pain in my liver/spleen area. Bad fatigue, some sweats, bad head pressure/air hunger today, and more. It hit me out of nowhere today. My throat feels tight too but it gets better.

I'm hoping I'm not allergic to it, The tightness does go away though.

It's really getting to me because everything I take causes me to feel worse most times with little improvement on the back end. I need to do a second 3-day course to finish off the worms in 21 days according to my LLMD. I should be set then.

I can't believe how bad my body hurt today. Back hurt, arms hurt, every joint. I started dry heaving badly this morning. Scary.

I really feel at times I'm just wasting my time with treatment and poisoning myself. What's the point of always being sick if nothing positive ever comes out of it? It's stupid.

[ 01-30-2011, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: seekhelp ]

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/\ I am breaking out in terrible chills. Strange. I feel like I can't stop shaking. Almost neuro-like. Anyone else have this reaction to this drug?

[ 01-05-2011, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: seekhelp ]

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek,

I just looked up the side effects and from what your saying you could be having an allergic reaction.

I would NOT take another dose and call your doctor first thing. If your symptoms get worse go to the E R. Let us know how you're doing

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto glm1111. D o n o t t a k e another one. Get better!
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are able to reach your LLMD tomorrow
Hang in there

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek,

Are you okay?

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I'm here everyone. Thanks for the advice. I think I'm done with this med honestly. I DO NOT like how my body reacted to it.

Those chills did not seem right. I had one dose yet, but I'm calling it quits. [Frown] I'm putting a call into my LLMD's office right now. I don't need my next pill to be the one that puts me over the edge. I feel like my body is trying to tell me something.

Yeah, maybe a herx, but the risks seem high.

seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek,

Have you ever had chills with any of your other babesia treatments? This sounds a lot like a babesia dieoff to me. Most LLMD's think that both flagyl and tindamax have some effect on babs. Maybe the mebandazole is working on babs?

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camp Other
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seekhelp, I think you're wise to stop the med and call your LLMD. I had throat swelling on Flagyl and I kept going and ended up going to the ER. Your LLMD should be able to find another med combo that works for you that doesn't result in this sort of reaction.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I've had some chills, but this is the worst I recall since I first fell ill. Very, very anxious as well. Internal-type tremor feeling. Legs feel weak, some dry heaving, and more. The chills almost felt like tingling throughout my entire body down to my feet. It's different than I experienced before.

You could be right Bea, but it's a big risk IMO. Especially with a drug with no known impact on WA-1.

This works different than Flagyl and Tindamax I believe. I handled Flagyl pretty well. NOTHING like this. Coartem gives me intense anxiety at times, but not these 'chills.'

Remember to Smile
Unregistered

seekhelp, sounds like a good babesiosis herx to me, too!

All these symptoms can be babesiosis:

Pain in liver/spleen area, bad fatigue,
some sweats, bad head pressure/air hunger
throat feels tight too but it gets better.
The tightness does go away
Back hurt, arms hurt, every joint.
started dry heaving badly this morning. Scary.
terrible chills

This may be a time that you choose to live thru a nasty herx in hopes of a big kill! I find it promising that you're NOT listing a bunch of Bart symptoms.

Have you been documenting your symptoms over the past few weeks or months? Dr B lists Babs sx flare every 4 to 6 days (16th edition, Oct 2008), but my experienced LLMD stated flares are every 3 to 4 days. My Babs is on a 4-day cycle.

I'm praying for you!
Smile

Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camp Other:
had throat swelling on Flagyl and I kept going and ended up going to the ER.

Camp Other, what was the result of that ER trip? Any relevant findings?

seekhelp, if you haven't already, phone a pharmacist or two and ask them about allergic reactions to mebendazole. I'm not familiar with that or flagyl, just working on killing Babesia...

You're living in your body, so YOU know best.

I'd be inclined to wait it out, continue dose prescribed, and consider an endoscopic exam soon, but when less anxious. Esophageal cancer is a risk that should be evaluated. Someday ducks will connect the dots back to untreated babesiosis when non-smokers develop esophageal cancer...

glm1111
Member # 16556

Seek.

Glad you're okay. Chills are one of the symptoms of allergic reaction. I would rather ere on the side of caution.

That being said, I have had really profound internal vibrations and tingling with antiparasitics from the parasites dying.

These parasites can cause some profound herxes. If you had the same reactions from herbs I wouldn't have been as worried. Maybe consider doing herbs?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chills used to be one of my common symptoms.

Then I started mepron and the chills went away after a bit.

After almost 4 straight months, my LLMD wanted me to take a week break from the mepron and my chills returned big time, as in almost constant.

Back on mepron and they're gone.

Just sayin'.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Good points everyone. However, Mepron/Malarone does not indicate chills as a side effect, right? I don't recall seeing that. I think Gael/GiGi's concern is this is one of them.

It's a tough call. I guess the sad truth is 3 days of this protocol does little to nothing according to Dr. K so not much will be accomplished. [Frown]

I have read website after website and can find NOTHING stating this drug has any impact on Babesia.

Remember to Smile, I had an upper endoscopy done two weeks ago showing severe Eosinophilic Esophagitis. The GI doc said it has no link to cancer, but does cause misery. So far no one has had an explanation as to cause. I'm told 50% of adults have this and food allergies are not the cause. What's new, huh?

seekhelp
Member # 15067

I may take a high dose of Vitamin C powder to see if I get some relief.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

I am yawning so hard and often my neck muscles are cramping. Crazy. Like every 1-2 min.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Good info:

http://www.pharmacytimes.com/issue/pharmacy/2006/2006-02/2006-02-5232

glm1111
Member # 16556

Now THAT sounds like a herx. Everything is connected to the G. I. track and I am sure you stirred the suckers up at the very least.

Too bad you can't (I know you have high blood pressure)hit them with some salt/c. Maybe doing a warm water enema would help.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Camp Other
Unregistered

Remember to Smile,

I was told I was having an allergic reaction and to stop the medication. The key thing was the swelling got worse with each dose. It wasn't improving even when my anxiety levels were low.

I went on Mepron and Clarithromycin and had no problems with them, allergy wise. My liver had problems with the Mepron though, so I had to stop. I hope at some time in the future I can try again.

Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:
had an upper endoscopy done two weeks ago showing severe Eosinophilic Esophagitis. The GI doc said it has no link to cancer, but does cause misery.
So far no one has had an explanation as to cause. I'm told 50% of adults have this and food allergies are not the cause.

I think Babesia is the cause. Inflammation is the set-up for cancer.

That "50% of adults" could be a rough underestimate of the 66% of LD patients infected with Babesia microcoti as per Dr B's page 23.

I had canker sores perpetually for decades and ducks would tell me, "Yeah, they can be painful." Clueless. They're a symptom of LD! And triggered by food allergies.

We need to stick with the Lyme-aware. Others are just practicing on us, getting rich while we slip into poverty.

emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek,

I kind of know how you feel. Ivermectin seems to have a similar effect upon me as the Mebendazole is having on you. I was never quite sure if it was a an allergic reaction or a herx. It's better to be safe than sorry though.

Also, this is most likely not related to the reaction that you are having with mebendazole but I just wanted to mention that some anti-parasite drugs such as Diethylcarbamazine Citrate, Ivermectin and Praziquantel can cause something called a Mazzotti reaction or a Mazzotti "like" reaction.

I am not sure if mebendazole can cause this type of reaction or not though..... I don't think it does.

Mazzotti reactions are primarily seen in people that are heavily infected with filarial parasites. And the reaction appears to result from the massive die off of the filarial parasite within the body that some anti-parasite drugs can cause.

Symptoms of the Mazzotti reaction include fever, headache, sore throat, cough, pruritus, rash, vertigo, conjunctivitis, arthralgia, myalgia, lymphadenopathy, lymphadenitis, oedema, weakness, tachycardia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and more.

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Interesting Emla, if Mebendazole did this to me, would Ivermctin kill me? lol. That reaction basically sounds like the symptoms Gael often says these parasites cause anyway. Who would know the difference? Know what I mean?
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FWIW I just did a phone consult with my LLMD RE Albenza allergic reactions. They said the worrisome reactions are hives, trouble breathing and closing of the throat which are medical emergenices.

I was told to increase binders (bentonite clay) to 3-4 times a day. Got any charcoal handy?

They also said when the herx is so severe instead of stopping the med, to reduce the dosage to 1/10th until symptoms subside then increase to regular dosage.

Also was told the drug Ketotifin (helps to heal leaky gut) is helpful to make parasite treatment more tolerable.

Like you I hate this drug!! I don't even want to imagine what Ivermectin will be like

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Thanks for the information. I'm willing to endure a good amount to come out the other end better. I just want to be sure I'm doing the right thing. While my LLMD is excellent and has a great reputation, I've heard a few horror stories of people going septic when they said to keep going and it's just a herx! This was on IV of course.

Being so far away from your doctor presents real challenges, though I couldn't afford to see them anyways in the office! We all need to understand all a LLMD's staff can do is guess as to what's going on from hundreds of miles away w/no physical exam. Scary.

I actually took 2 capsules of activated charcoal this morning. [Smile] I got desperate.

I'm waiting to hear back from my LLMD's office. `

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi seekhelp, please read this whole web-site below>

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/mebendazole-side-effects.html

Take care!

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I personaly think herbs are much safer and not as hard on the liver. The herxes can get rough, but there is much less of a chance of having a severe allergic reaction.

I would be scared to take some of these allopathic antiparasitics. Don't get me wrong though, I have had allopathic meds save my life more than once.

Will be interesting to hear what your doc has to say.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Steve, I assume you provided the link to show me chills are a sign of allergic reaction to the drug? If there's more, let me know. Gael, I agree some allopathic drugs come with severe risks/side effects.

One can easily have allergic reactions to herbals too I would think.

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

2 capsules of charcoal?
I take 6

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

seekhelp
Member # 15067

I have no idea what is the right dose? [Smile] No doc ever told me. I just looked at the bottle. Does that much take away vital minerals as well?
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seek,

I did find one journal article which indicates that mebendazole may have some effect against protozoa. I honestly think that most of the antiparasite meds probably have at least a slight effect on babesia.

Maybe you have discovered a new babs med that may help others.

Bea Seibert

-------------------------------------------------

Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2009 May;103(5):437-42. Epub 2009 Feb 4.

Mebendazole in parasitic infections other than those caused by soil-transmitted helminths.

Ca�ete R, Escobedo AA, Almirall P, Gonz�lez ME, Brito K, Cimerman S.

Center for Hygiene, Epidemiology and Microbiology, Matanzas City, Cuba.

Abstract

Mebendazole, a benzimidazole carbamate compound, is currently in use for human medical practice against soil-transmitted helminthiasis (STH) and enterobiasis.

However, it has been demonstrated that its spectrum of activity is broad and goes beyond those infections.

Several studies provide evidence that this drug, taken at higher doses than used for STH and enterobiasis, could be sufficiently effective on some protozoa, nematodes and cestodes.

PMID: 19195670 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Interesting Bea. I see it doesn't mention Babesia, but that does bring up possibilities. I definitely felt an incredibly strong reaction!
seekhelp
Member # 15067

All the chills / anxiety gone now. Stopped the meds, symptoms disappeared. Hmm...trembling ceased. What do I make of this? BTW, this drug has a 3-9 hr half-life.
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Well my LLMD got back to me...the verdict:

KEEP GOING. Hmmm.. She had no fears of allergic reaction at all apparently and said to take Zyrtec & Zantac and finish last dose.

I pray she knows what she's talking about!

She wants me to do the 2nd 3-day course in 21 days too.

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Binders, binders, binders

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

seekhelp
Member # 15067

This drug continues to be absolutely brutal. I started my 2nd 3-day course 21 days after my initial completion per my LLMD. Three doses in and I feel horrendous again. Whatever bug I have REALLY despises this drug.

Last night I was having bad chills, burning sensation in my legs/arms, very stiff neck, off-balance feeling, some sweats, anxiety through the roof, elevated blood pressure, fatigue and more. It affects me so much more than any Malarone, Mepron, or other anti-malarials.

I took three capsules of activated charcoal yesterday morning. Maybe I should take more. I'm not sure if I'll survive to finish my last 3 tablets over the next day and a half. [Frown]

anjiell
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anjiell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am going though the same thing,i have only been on albendazole for 3days and it is kicking my butt,more than any antibiotic i have ever been on.i was going to throw in ivermectin but i read if parasite die off is bad with abendazole lower dose and skip one to two days to rest which i am i will start with half dose again today,which i am putting off hour by hour.i had liver pain very weak legs,my eyes looked like i had pink eye(this has happened to me when i herxed on diflucan)i had a feeding tube which caused yeast to get into my throat and belly,when they first gave me diflucan i was rolling around on floor telling my husband to make it stop!!!i am so glad at the doctors advice to go slower and continue,anyhow i did get nervous on how hard it was hitting me but feel better with the lower dose,at the same time it is helping my intestines i do get burning and stinging throughout my pelvis,again this happened when i went on cipro my pelvis which i had previous surgery on a couple yrs into lyme went haywire.i think lyme like scar tissue or surgery sites for some reason.my throat started bothering me on albendazole but i have had worse on zithro which just got worse and worse.and was not responding to allergy med so i stopped.did you try allergy med? the first dose my blood pressure dropped which scared me but is better now.i am scared to do charcoal because i do not want to get constipated.keep us posted.
Posts: 125 | From western mass | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Yes, I'm now on Zyrtec and Zantac per my LLMD Anjiell. Part of me wants to just finish the dosing and another part says to cut back.

I'm sorry you're having so many issues with Albendazole. It sure sounds familiar. I took the charcoal, but I also take Miralax to try to help move things along. I also take high-dose Vitamin C.

I wonder how much is just medication side effects vs. die-off if any truly is die-off?

anjiell
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anjiell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have not vomited or dry heaved on this med,just recently i vomited,dry heaved and the room was spinning for days on biaxin,i cannot tolerated that whether i am allergic or herxing so i stopped.this med has hit me hard and i just took my 200mg a few minutes ago so i will see if anything lessens.if you go onto curezone and go to forums and pick (parasited drug forum)there is another one but that is for herbs,there good protocals for these meds.there is someone called icu who posted that if you having sever herx to cut back 1 to 2 days.maybe you need a different anti parasitic,some people can do ivermectin and other can only do albendazole,if you cannot tolerate it you do not want to stress your body so it cannot heal,i read that severe herx and inflammation or allergy is counterproductive,and can leave damage.this lower abd pelvis burning is quite intense and i am on pain meds.i had this symptom before so all i can do is press forward,i have no doubt i have some kind of parasite,10 yrs of my own 5 animals and in between strays.i really just want to get the parasite treatment out of the way.i also do wonder what is die off and what is this med is killing my liver.that massotti rxn thing happens alot,actually i have read that people loaded with parasites have to be hospitalized with iv to help through that period,i hope i can avoid an er trip.i am also starting to get ear ringing,how can i say thats an allergy when for two yrs before they new i had lyme i had to wrap a scarf around my head because my ears would ring so high pitch for hrs,the pressure was so severe i could not move,sometimes i threw up,that was from probally from lyme and whateever else the lyme invited in.if your that uncomfortable and do not have a doctor to ask i would rest your body.
Posts: 125 | From western mass | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anjiell
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28322

seekhelp, you should really go on curezone and look up ICU'S posts. he or she recommends starting bactrim or doxy because when the parasites start to die she talks about them moving and carrying other bacteria lyme,etc throughout the body and soft tissue infections can start.i started bactrim last night because alot of my lyme symptoms started again.not to mention i am wondering if cdiff is starting with me from my last round of antibiotics.i will bring in stool sample again.i really did not like the idea of adding more meds to the parasite meds but i will try.
emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seekhelp,

I can sympathize with what you are going through with the anti-parasite medication because I have had a similar result with Ivermectin. And unfortunately, it seems to be rather difficult to distinguish between a herx/mazzotti and drug side effects.

Last November I started taking Ivermectin and I had a terrible reaction to it!!! At the time I wasn't sure if my bad reaction was due to me possibly being intolerant to the drug or if I was just experiencing a herx reaction or maybe even a Mazzotti like reaction.

So, I eventually lowered my dosage considerably and I took the Ivermectin less frequently. And over the last few months I have increased my dosage and just recently I have also started taking it more frequently.

Actually, I have been taking half dose Ivermectin for the last several days now and so far I have had no side effects from it and no bad reactions. When I first started taking the Ivermectin that dosage made me fell absolutely awful..... just awful!!!!!! And now since I seem to be tolerating that dosage so much better than I previously had been I can only assume what I was initially experiencing was either a herx or a Mazzotti like reaction.

Since I seem to be handling higher dosages of Ivermectin now I will probably up the dosage during my next treatment cycle. Hopefully, I'll be able to work up to the full dosage.

Anyway, I hope that you soon figure out what type of reaction you are having from the mebendazole because if your reaction is a result of you being intolerant to the drug then you need to stop taking it. But if your reaction is a herx or mazzotti reaction then in the long run anti-parasite meds may help you.

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emla999/Lyme
Member # 12606

And speaking of parasites being able to cause bacteria to spread throughout the body. The Strongyloides parasite is a very good example of this. More info about that can be found on the links down bellow.

http://tinyurl.com/668q6df

http://tinyurl.com/6encjoe

So, it does seem like it would be useful to take an antibiotic such as doxycycline while treating for parasites. Plus doxycycline has some anti-parasitic properties of it's own.

And Anjiell, I agree with your comments about ICU at curezone. The poster "ICU" is a woman and her name is Mary. She occasionally posts on the yahoo group finding1cure.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/finding1cure/message/36154

ICU's parasite protocols:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1574645#i

Personally, I have found her to be EXTREMELY helpful.

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Seek, I tolerated Albenza much better when taking DMG......maybe it would help you

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

seekhelp
Member # 15067

I have some of that supplement Lauralyme. How much were you taking?
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

A whopping 16 caps a day! This was by energy testing specifically for me

check my thread titled DMG

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Wow, I take 1-2 a day max. [Smile] Little difference, right?
anjiell
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28322

can someone tell me what DMG is? thanks
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Dimethylglycine

--------------------
~Japanese proverb

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement