LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Success with Byron White Formulas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Success with Byron White Formulas
Runner17
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Runner17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had success with these herbs? My Lyme doctor says they are really powerful and has seen good results. But I want to hear from others.

Has anyone seen great improvements with their symptoms while taking any of the BWFs?

Thanks.

Posts: 132 | From Somewhere | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's some threads on this. Do a search under medical and you'll find the answers you're looking for there.

It's kinda mixed so far as it's a newer protocol so not many people have have been on it long enough to say one way or the other yet.

Do a search and see what you can find.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on full dose (20 drops of Bab/Bart) for over a month. And while that's not sufficient time to come to conclusions...

imo it will not be enough to eradicate co-infections.

I had much more dramatic results against Bartonella with Japanese Knotweed and Buhner's protocol.

The herxes were much bigger and were always followed by really good days.

The A-Bart formula seems to just irritate Bartonella. And I'm not too sure it passes the BBB effectively. Whereas Knotweed no doubt did.

Ultimately these weren't as strong as I anticipated.

I ramped up to 20 drops in 2 weeks.
Some people stay on 1 drop for awhile and move up 1 drop at a time.

*shrugs shoulders*

Goodluck

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on A-Bart for 2 months now, and haven't noticed significant improvement, just subtle changes.

I'm hoping to start the samento/banderol combo soon.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Runner17
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Runner17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. I already did the search. I was just looking for more information. I guess I have to keep taking them and see.
Posts: 132 | From Somewhere | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, not a lot here yet since it's a newer protocol. If you haven't already done so (I'm sure you have) do a google search on "Byron White protocol" and see what you come up with.

I'm on another Lyme forum too and not much there either. A few people are trying it and so far there isn't a lot of information out yet.

Hope it works for you. Keep us posted on your progress.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on now for about 3 weeks. I've done abx for months and continue on them now, so it's not just the BW formulas for me right now. But, I do think they are quite strong and very good for me, at this point, doing more for me than the abx.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiserforit2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiserforit2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing the Myco A formula and it's kicking me around the block! haven't been on it long enough to know the outcome, but wow -- herx of all herxes!
Posts: 273 | From Banks of the Hudson | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement