LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » HOLY COW help desperately needed from the membership in "Seeking a Doctor"!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HOLY COW help desperately needed from the membership in "Seeking a Doctor"!!!
Abxnomore
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been asking for help from the membership for weeks asking every member who can to stop in that section and answer the posts for areas they are familiar with.

We appreciate the help some of you have given but we need everyone's help on a regular and continual basis.

There a ton of unanswered posts there right now.

I'm assuming most of you have LLMD's. Can you please stop by that section frequently and answer the posts for areas/states you have knowledge about??

Both myself and Lymetoo keep asking everyone for help and it's not because we want to nag you but be aware that as part of this community your help and participation is needed in that section.

It is not the job of any particular member to answer those posts. Every one must do their part, as a member of this community to help out where they can.

Please, please make it a habit to see what's going on in "Seeking a Doctor" as often as you can. Requests for help come in continuously.

Can we all work together in this community and make it an even better one than it already is? [group hug]

[ 03-18-2011, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Abxnomore ]

Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help needed for:

MA, CO, PA, NY, OH, MD, KY, IN, CT, DR. K.

Even if a post has been answered your input is still valuable and needed!

Even if a post has been answered it does not necessary mean an LLMD name has been sent. Sometimes general links are sent to help out but the poster is still waiting to hear from you.

LLMD lists for a particular state cannot replace first-hand experience. If you have an LLMD that is helping you, please share your experiences and knowledge with those who are asking for help. [group hug]

Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Please be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, as well.

Many unanswered posts get that far down the page and sometimes land up on page two. [Wink]

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Still lots of unanswered posts.......Please help out!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang! I was very busy yesterday and then out last night .. so I didn't get to them.

Wish people would step up!! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Yes you and Littlebit and those few who help can't do it all.

Everyone please get involved. This is your community and we all need to help one another. [group hug]

penguingirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will continue to help out with MA and NH! Sorry but I don't know any other LLMDs other than MA or NH..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's all we need, penguin! If everyone would help with what they have .. we would be doing great!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

I totally agree. Up for those who need help this evening.

Just click here to help:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/forum/2

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Back up for Saturday morning. [hi]

Thank you to those who have been helping out. [bow]

Everyone please be sure to stop by "Seeking a Doctor" and help out where you can.

I see lots more participation from the membership and that's just what we need. [group hug]

Let's keep it going. [woohoo]

Click here to help out:

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Back up for Sunday morning. [hi]

Thank you to those who have been helping out. It starting to make a real difference!!! [bow]

Everyone please be sure to stop by "Seeking a Doctor" and help out where you can.

I see lots more participation from the membership and that's just what we need. [group hug]

Let's keep it going. [woohoo]

Click here to help out:

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Helped needed in "Seeking"!

Where is everyone???

Just click here to help:

MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to help but we do not have LLMD's in Ga. and I do not even have a dr. been on my own learns for a year. Sorry, I do hear your despiration and wish I could help.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheer Mom
Member # 30827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheer Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could help too, but I only know of one LLMD in Florida, and I don't feel too comfortable recommending him.........I need someone to see myself who isn't 8 hours away and charges $850 per hour!!
Posts: 13 | From Florida | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

PM's sent to MDW and Cheer Mom.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Monday morning's friendly reminder. [hi]

Click here to help and make a difference:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/forum/2?

Thank you to all who continue to get involved. You are making a huge difference in other people's lives! [group hug]

Let's keep this going and make it a permanent part of Lymenet. Members helping newcomers with real life experiences with LLMD's. YES! [woohoo]

Ann-OH
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to keep up with Ohio.
I agree that if someone has replied, it doesn't mean that help has been given. We need to be sure that we check out every one with our area in their appeal.
Ann -OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

There are some requests needing replies.

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Input from the membership needed for the following states:

South Carolina

Connecticut

Maryland

Maine

An endocrinologist any where

Click on posts with one or few responses. Your additional input is always needed and new requests come in continually.

Please click here to offer your experiences and help:

Thank you much. [group hug]

littlebit27
Member # 24477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlebit27   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be around quite a bit starting Mon-Fri. I have off work. So I will just be cleaning and doing homework.

This past week has been pretty busy for me.

--------------------
*Brittany Lyme Aware on FB*
http://littlebithaslyme.wordpress.com/

Posts: 2310 | From Southeast | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

That's great Littlebit and we all appreciate the help that you provide but we need every one's help and ever one in the membership to be involved in this effort. It can't be placed on the shoulders of just a few individuals.

We think it's equally important for posters looking for doctors to hear from the membership, as well, with first hand-experiences good or bad.

It's been wonderful to see the membership starting to get involved more and more with each passing week.

A combination of their first-hand experiences especially in states where there are no or few LLMD's and your LLMD list is a wonderful start for someone who is posting and looking for an LLMD.

Let's keep this group effort going and continue to help make Lymenet the best place to come for Lyme Disease help and support. [group hug]

Please click here to offer your help and support:

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Back up for Saturday morning. [hi]

Help needed for:

MA

SC

LL Endo anywhere

There are lots of posts with only one reply. Your additional input would be great!

Please click here to offer you help and support:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/forum/2 [group hug]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement