LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I'm So Proud! I Passed What I Think Was a Tapeworm!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm So Proud! I Passed What I Think Was a Tapeworm!
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, no pics. I ain't doin' that.

I've been on a variety of antiparasitic herbs for a couple of months.

My abdomen (small intestine area) was bothering me a week ago Thursday, so I stopped the antiparasitics for a few days, thinking that maybe I was on them for too long. I also started taking hydrochoric acid around the same time.

Well last night, I passed two worm segments. They were about 1/4 to 3/8 inch wide, and one was about 6 inches in length, the other two inches. I'm assuming they were two segments of the same worm.

I keep a log of what foods I eat to prevent repitition of foods more frequently than 4 days apart to prevent food allergies.

I looked back over my log and trust me, there is NOTHING that I've eaten in the past two weeks that would resemble what came out of me. It was kind of stretchy. So it had to be a worm.

I'm wondering if the worm was dying for a while and took a while to die and come out, that's what may have caused the pain I was having

OR:

Maybe the hydrochloric acid supplement was what killed it? I wonder.

I'm going to keep looking. I know that tapeworms can be several feet long.

[ 03-19-2011, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: chaps ]

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps,

They are most likely segments. You have to get the head of the tapeworm or it will not die. Stay on the antiparasitics, because these parasites are laying eggs and larva and will keep hatching. The HCL is a good adjunct as well as Digestive Enzymes.

I take Super Digestaway by Soloray because they have antiparasitic properties as well. Yes, these worms can take a while to die and pass thru the G.I. track.

Just KEEP GOING...DON'T STOP!

P. S.

Hanna Kroeger makes a herb for tapeworms called Rascal.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news chaps!
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I read the title my mind took me back to a couple of proud moments in my life. None involved a tapeworm or anything close to that.

At this point in my life, I understand and appreciate how happy/proud you are to pass a tapeworm. I'd feel the same way if I were you!

But I couldn't help but laugh when I read the title. I know that wasn't your intention, but you brought me a little bit of humor so thanks for that.

And congrats. I hope that whatever needs to come out comes out.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Gael. Keep going!

They lay thousands of eggs. I've been quite ill from doing anti-parasite herbs. I thought it through so many times. In my case, the discomfort I'm having is from the die-off, not the herbs.

If it gets to be too much, back off a bit but don't stop. They just come right back.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping the bowels going is so importante
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clueless
Member # 30019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clueless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gim1111, hello!

do you take anything in addition to the Super Digestaway by Soloray??? I know it has excellent properties but I didn't know that it had, eh-uh, the TURBO effects necessary to start this process!

Thanks

--------------------
Change is inevitable

Posts: 77 | From France | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news Chaps. You are making great progress. Keep doing what you are doing. All of your research and effort is paying off.

Routing for you...
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clueless,

There are some very good antiparasitic herbs you can take such as Humaworm, Hanna Kroeger, Hulda Clark etc. I am currently taking Parastroy.

The enzymes are just an adjunct and not the main antiparasitic herbs. Do a search on here uner parasites for a lot more info.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks, everybody.

The end of one of the segments looked kind of oval shaped, it think it might have been the head.

These things are like the Hydra! You've got to get the head of the beast!

I'll keep the battle going.

[ 03-19-2011, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: chaps ]

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most everyone has parasites of one kind or another. Farm animals have them all the time, as well as pets.

I think the ick factor just keeps us from thinking that we may have them also. Why wouldn't we have them, when every other mammal does?

I had the small variety, that look like rice. They came from fleas from our pets. I had no idea fleas were a vector of infection for tapeworms, but they are.

Who knows what else we can pick up?

I used MMS to eliminate them, but I noticed that Turmeric tincture killed them also, but not the capsules.

Contrast fluid used for a CT scan also kills them. Found that out by accident.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement