LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » For people interested in EMF & illness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For people interested in EMF & illness
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.miklagaard.com/

Scientific description

Infectious diseases, i.e. pathogens, contain a protein which absorbs EM (electromagnetic) energy present in the air. It supplies pathogens with energy.

Preventing pathogens from absorbing EM energy disturbs processes within pathogens.

Preventing pathogens from absorbing EM energy during 3 weeks kills pathogens.

The method is non-invasive.

The absorbed EM energy can be measured. Results obtained on the following diseases are described; otitis, plantar fasciitis, rhinitis, herpes, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, thyroidism, DMD, asthma, Parkinson�s, rosacea, eosinophilia and cancer. It allows novel non-invasive disease description and monitoring of disease management.

The study displays the etiology and pathogenesis of many diseases, including the above diseases.

A medical device, facilitating EM extinction, is described. This device can be manufactured by you, allowing clinical tests.

Clinical tests are sponsored, medical devices are available on request.

Descriptions are provided on three levels. Beginner�s condensed and simplified description is recommended as introductory step.

Simplified is recommended as second step. Comprehensive and scientifically correct descriptions are provided in Introduction and in Papers 1-10.

---

How to make the device -

Medical device for management of infectious diseases

http://www.miklagaard.com/papers/paper-7/

----------

Another option - expensive, though...

http://www.farabloc.com/

-

Efficacy of Farabloc as an analgesic in primary fibromyalgia.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=17216399&query_hl=6&itool=pubmed_docsum

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Additional EMF sheilding fabrics -

http://www.lessemf.com/fabric.html

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, will take a look.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two different products, the medical device is a device to starve pathogens by denying them the electric frequencies they need to survive by nutralizing positive ions in the air. The farabloc is a shield only, if it works the medical device is the least obtrusive of the imo.

Great post Sparkle!

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I was putting this out ther for you, Bob... I knew you would appreciate it.

I have to study it more - I was hoping people would post any thoughts about this.

The Farabloc allows low level EMF & sheilds high level EMF - I believe. With the fabric - I believe it shields up to specified frequencies. It may be good for creating a bedroom faraday cage...

I have to study it further but I think the device blocks out all EMFs. I have heard in the past that certain drugs do resonate with electro-magnetic frequencies. The studies posted here on
Dr. Miklagaard's website prove it.

It's probably true for pathogen's, too. I'm not sure how effective the device is or if we may need some frequencies.

The other issue is pulsed electro-magnetic frequencies (PEMF). Some studies have proved these are good for some health issues. Also, how does this compare to Rife technology?

I have to study it further. Please post further comments. I'm not a scientist. i'd like to know what others out there may think about this.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

About Rife...

http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/vema.html

It uses specific ultrasound frequencies to "shake" the pathogens.

Dr. Miklagaard suggests blocking frequencies to "starve" the pathogens - if I'm correct in my comprehension.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Another thought... How about beneficial bacteria? Will the device extinguish those, too?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

re: Miklagaard's theory -

Important note. Paper [3] describe that humans absorb EM energy with period/frequency 24/3�217 hour (4.55 Hz).

This energy is vital to human biological processes and must under no circumstance be disturbed.

The methods and devices developed within the present study do not disturb EM energy at 24/3�217 hour (4.55 Hz).

Consequently, the methods and devices are non invasive.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

More...

EM energy extinction. EM energy, present in the air, is described in paper [1].

This EM energy was prevented from propagating to the oscillator O (III), using a device (V) illustrated in Fig. 3.

This included EM energy with period/frequency equal to the natural frequency of the investigated microorganism or disease.

The periods/frequencies encompassed 24/1�218 hour (3.03 Hz), 24/5�216 hour (3.79 Hz), 24/7�216 hour (5.31 Hz) and 24/9�215 hour (3.41 Hz).

EM extinction was sometimes made using a device described in Paper [7].

However, a more efficient method and device was used in most cases. This device is available, for clinical tests, on request.

from - http://www.miklagaard.com/papers/paper-8-2/

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the answer to the question about helpful bacteria is now along with parasites for the most part. Our cells including helpful bacteria tend to be polar opposites to pathogens.

And you are correct, I believe the device is suppose to starve pathogens.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I just wonder how he calibrated his device to be specific to the frequencies. It would be interesting to see if he could make one for Lyme & the co-infections.

It's seems very simple to make his device.

I wonder if he gets the same frequencies as people with the Rife ones...? There's a lady who sells the frequencies based on an algorithm she wrote.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I'll probably make the device for my support group to notice any differences it might make. Seems like a good test. I also found this site selling pendants.

The owner of the site had an interesting test for health. You take a volt or multimeter and set it to 200m ( you can get a voltmeter for under 20 dollars at walmart). Attach two probes to the multimeter wet your fingers with plain water and put your fingers at the end of the probes, thumb to index finger. Then get a reading for your voltage, the pendant appears to increase your voltage.

The person has a web site:

http://www.lightstreamtechnologies.com/light.pdf

The idea is to increase the voltage and with higher voltage, a better EMF shield. I have a level two pendant and I really like it and think it is very, very helpful. I'm about 350 to 450 millivolts with it.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

That's getting into "woo land", Bob...but it's OK. I like "woo" sometimes. I bought a different pendant from another company. I really liked wearing it but I didn't notice any differences in my health.

Could be due to a parasite issue? I'm sure the parasites like more EMFs, too... Maybe I'll try it again. It was based on some kind of wrapped wire encased in silver. (?)

It was hard to believe a coiled wire could do much but maybe there's something to it? Dr. Miklagaard is a hard core scientist. I'm just wondering if it has to be a specific length or how it's callibrated. If it's different for each pathogen.

I'm also wondering if there are beneficial EMFs that our body needs...? If we sleep in a faraday cage & block them all out - will we have some kind of deficiency? Some are natural to the planet.

I'm going to go back & look at your link again later.

[ 03-22-2011, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I think if you use a grounding mat plus a faraday cage you have it all.

And sparkle -- I've done far more woo then that. And besides, many people here expect a herx to prove something works. Sometimes you may not see what works, and only until you are symptom free and ask yourself, how did I become symptom free. At that point, all things work, and who really cares how, and what was the point anyways to prove a magic pill or protocol works or being symptom free.

And for all you ladies out there, I like a bit of woo. [kiss]

If I'm symptom free and people think I'm crazy for all this woo, well I can live with that. [woohoo]

Shakespeare said it best "To woo or not to woo that is the questions, whether it is nobler to suffer the ducks and idsa of outragious stupidity, that is the question". [lol]

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I have no problem with "symptom free"...!

I'm still trying to get there.

re: And sparkle -- I've done far more woo then that.

ditto...

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle read the site I posted, I think the idea of using a voltmeter is interesting. And, I'll try to go over the Miklagaard book.

Bob

--------------------
Bob

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read some of the info on that last night. Sounds like it is not making things that are specific to this bug or that bug.

I would love to try that little gadget Miklagaard describes. But I don't think I'm quite up to actually making one.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement