LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » How to make a Liposomal Compound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to make a Liposomal Compound
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/232-making-a-liposomal-compound

It is believed that liposomal products are absorbed and utilized by the body much better than non-liposomal formulations.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has done this, I'd be curious to read what machine you've used and how it went, whether you'd buy the same machine all over again or whether you'd try something different.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
with this cheap machine we could make f.e. liposomal glutathione? Have you tried this before?

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl777
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made liposomal vitamin C as described by pdazzler.com Looks like the same thing. I used the same ultrasonic cleaner as betterhealthguy and it worked fine. I got good results from the liposomal C. Pdazzler has a combination liposomal with vitamin C, resveratrol and curcumin. Used for cancer.

I also wondered whether glutathione could be encapsulated.

Posts: 258 | From Spokane, WA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Try this for much that ails you and get super nutrition. Beats taking a hundred capsules every day - we stopped that a long time ago in favor of cocktails and slurries!

Klinghardt Antimicrobial Cocktail:

Cover the blades of your blender with water and add the following, blend at high speed:

1. Artemsinin 200mg (goal dose is 400mg)

2. Phospholipid exchange � the bottle

a. Alternatively: 2 tbsp Non-GMO soy lecithin, 2 organic raw egg yolks, 1 tsp of Phospholipid exchange

3. Quintessence 4 dropperfuls (work up to 6-8 dropperfuls)

4. Viressence-4 dropperfuls

5. Aller C- open 4 capsules

Pour blended mix into Ultrasonic Cleaner for 15 minutes (press the button 5 times with stirring occasionally)

While the mixture is in the Ultrasonic Cleaner, blend the following ingredients:

1. 2 apples

2. 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)

3. 1-2 scoops of soaked MILA

4. 1 tsp of Acai

5. � tsp of Flaxseed oil

6. � tsp of coconut oil

7. Biosil 20 drops

8. 2 oz of Organic Grapefruit juice

After the 15 minutes is up in the Ultrasonic Cleaner, pour the contents into the blender with ingredients above and then blend together.

Drink � 30 minutes before breakfast, � 30 minutes before dinner. 5 days on 2 days off, 3 weeks on 1 week off.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry... just reading the recipe GiGi posted makes me nauseous. No offense to anyone... Has anyone else tried it? Does this actually help? Seems like alot for the body to handle all at once.

I also read that artemesia should be taken on an empty stomach.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Don't apologize, Sparkle, I am not a bit surprised at your comment.

Actually, the cocktail/slurry tastes quite good. And artemesia when I have or have known it to be used is mixed in a similar way, because it works for other parasites/protozoa and is supported by the other ingredients of the cocktail or slurry.
Certainly, artemesinin is much more effective when combined with phospholipids that you purchase or can make yourself. My mom did the old egg yoke bit with the lecithin almost eighty years ago when my older brother complained about acne. Glad she didn't include the lecithin with the acne when she washed our hair!!

As I have learned over many years, the bugs are not hanging out by themselves, but are surrounded by all the other mischiefmakers and neurotoxins keeping house in our body.

This recipe is well thought through and many
support agents are on board. It helps to do some energetic testing to see if you are ready for it. I test everything before use. Many people are unable to regulate soy (allergic/DNA dysregulation) and a large number of any supplement or very regular food contain soy frequencies. Almost all people who have done the Allergie Immun test found that they are allergic to soy.

Take care.

Take care.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't usually don't do well with alot of things all mixed together. Interesting concept. I'll have to look into it further.

I didn't know about this use for an ultrasonic cleaner!

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, I know this is a little off-subject, but can people who are doing abx do Allergie-Immun? Thank you.
Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiquita incognita
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Sparkle.
Even having learned in herbalism training classes that studies show that herbs work best when mixed together than when used solo....I too cringe at the thought of so many things mixed up all at once.

Too much for the body to handle, all at once.

Parasite AND metal detoxing, all at once? OY!!

Are you aware of the possibilities of tissue damage from too much detoxing all at once, Gigi?

"Detoxification can be retoxification" writes Hal Huggins, DDS MS very aptly. ANd he is a big detox advocate, fyi plus has researched for 35 years on laboratory animals, consenting humans, and maintained a get-well d-base of 65,000 patients world-wide after amalgam removal therapy.

I would bet he too would cringe at the above recipe.

I LOVE Dr K by the way and think he is brilliant, and more. And so motivated for doing good, it's absolutely clear.

Is this mix by him? Am I misunderstanding? This is the first time I would ever question anything he has done.

I am an advocate for herbal blends but not for so many all at once, and not for targeting so many body functions, all at the same time.

I say this with respect and appreciation for all that I have seen you do, Gigi and have loved your posts. Good friends can disagree or have questions sometimes, right?

Best wishes, CI

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should microsilica be put into the cocktail or taken after to clean up die off?
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

yes, you can put microsilica in the cocktail. But it takes so little fluid to and is easily taken at other times. You don't want that microsilica to get stuck in containers. Best with a bit of lemon - I use a few drops of fruit juices that are always acidic in a bit of water.

You should take basic minerals separately from the cocktail - because it may bind them with the toxic stuff.

The ingredients that Dr. K. uses and recommends for patients are all ART tested. I test what I take every time before I take anything, with my tensor. That is my guide forever. The body has different requirements and one has to use good judgement. Of course, you start out gently.

Sorry I never saw Chiquita's post before and she does not seem to be around here any longer. I can say the agents used in the cocktail are chosen also for prevention. Very important is the Phospholipid Exchange which takes the agents to where they are needed to be effective.
Start with small amounts and be sure to replace lost minerals other times during the day. You cannot detox without sufficient minerals on board.
And don't start this until you know that KPU is not a problem as it is for most people.

Take care.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank again GiGi
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for bringing this up again. I was looking for the cocktail but it's a bit of a different one for autism that usually comes up with a search.

I'm going to post something about artemesia & liposomal encapsulation in a separate thread.

I finally got my stuff together & made my first batch of liposomal vit C. Wow!

I really psyched about trying other liposomal encapsulations. They do make combos that are sold for various things... Like resveratrol, NAC, glutathione, milk thistle...

Does anyone know if you can mix the herbal extracts together & then encapsulate them or do they each have to be done separately? I see the Dr. K receipe mixes a bunch of stuff together at once so I guess it's OK.

I'm also going to take some bioflavinoids with the vit C. I didn't add them to the liposomal vit C - I'm going to take them separately.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - Thanks for posting this GiGi!
canefan17
Member # 22149

Can a blender be sufficient enough to make the liposomal compound?
GiGi
Member # 259

Canefan, no, the blender is not going to give you liposomals. That is what it is all about - the most important part. Because we are swallowing a lot of stuff that never is able to go where it should be going. Liposomals do.

By the way, autism has at its root the very same problems as most of us as adults have. It took not a lot of time for Dr. K. to figure out that all his autistic patients also have Lyme. But they, like the majority of us, have all the other body burdens that need to be treated before improvements come.

There is no shortcut. All the different infections and toxin problems can be addressed at the same time because they are all part of our
"body ecosystem". The bugs do not live in a separate box, and neither do the toxins. They all hang out together and addressing one, causes others to be addressed alongside. Babuschka principle. All need attention pretty much at the same time. Many of the same remedies we use work on several of the toxins. That is the nice part.

Take care.

GiGi
Member # 259

The agents going into the cocktail are energy tested. Most of you know what you tolerate.

You start - if necessary with five drops of the drink! People prepare the cocktail for a couple of days and divide it into small portions. Even a thimble full will do morning and evening to start with.

The ingredients are the ones that are well tolerated because you automatically have all the organ support included it it. We only get sick if you take nothing but killers and pay no attention to the liver and kidney, etc. and only take it a day or two later when you start feeling miserable because you have ignored organ support/binders.

And the artemisinin is not effective without the grapefruit juice (needed for absorption). Besides that, it (GFJ) makes it into a pleasant/at least tolerable drink.

The phospholipid exchange (in liquid and powder available) or egg yokes or lecithin is very important.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I used an ultrasonic cleaner to make lipid encased vit. C. It was a bit of a process but not to difficult. I'm not doing the whole cocktail but I'd like to experiment with this further.
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks for the info

Out of curiosity why aren't these ingredients used in the ultra cleaner but rather just blended...

2 apples, 1 scoop of protein powder (optional), 1-2 scoops of soaked MILA, tsp of Acai, � tsp of Flaxseed oil, � tsp of coconut oil, Biosil 20 drops,
2 oz of Organic Grapefruit juice

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement