LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Mold.....It think this may be our MAIN issue (for some of us)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mold.....It think this may be our MAIN issue (for some of us)
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you've all heard it before. I've ignored it for 2 years because I didn't think it applied to me in any way at all. Now, after learning more, I think it may be my CENTRAL issue. Once the immune system gets triggered to go haywire, then we can't heal Lyme or anything else unless this underlying issue get address. All the answer may be here (for some of us.)

Please check out survivingmold.com. Start with this one page (will only take about 5 minutes) http://www.survivingmold.com/diagnosis. Then check out the rest of the site. Lots of direction, advice and details are given. Why not check further?? We might just find our path to health.

Wishing wellness and healing for all of us,
Tammy

[ 04-22-2011, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Tammy N. ]

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking about you Tam, How is the AI going?

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mold is major
i have seen many not be able to get better because of it

i have also experienced going to someone's house where it was extrememly moldy...easy to smell..but the person was so used to it they didn't smell it

she was so "into" how wonderful her house was and so fragile at the time and sort of in denial-al ot of stuff...i couldn't bring myself to tell her

i think it would have brokern her---honest...it was like the only think she had left was this house and it was her sanctuary-her nest-only place she felt safe from docs telling her she was crazy and family disowning her

i told her i knew a lot about mold and that her sx-and her having trouble with meds her llmd were giving her sounded to me like it might be mold. i encouraged her to tell her llmd whati said. but i KNOW if the doc said is there mold in your house she would loudly say NO.

i'm telling you this story cuz maybe it will trigger in you something someone once said to you-or maybe you see it happening and can help more than i could-

when i was in my teens an alergist told me i was allergic to horses and i had to stay away from them. horses were my calling in life and i couldn't stay away from them. i went on to support myself emotionally and financially with horses

so-i'm just saying docs don't know everything. and sometimes we have tobe gentle with our words - even tho we as lymies can see bad stuff happening

i kept track of this woman as long as i could but she stopped coming to support grp meetings and refused my calls even when i was calling just to let out dogs get together...not about lyme

this is one of very few regrets i have in my life. i feel like i failed . but i don't know what i could have done ifferently.

oh yeah..i did do something. it was sort of wrong-but i was friends with a nurse in the llmds office-i told her...but of course i don';t know what happened after that. confidentiality and all.

maybe this should be more in support---but my main message is to agree with tammy-mold can make everything worse...and sometimes ppl are dealing with mold when they don't have a clue

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, I agree with you. Mold will halt progress in a lyme patient. It has for me.

I am dealing with 3 molds in my body and detoxing, detoxing and detoxing.

Most docs don't have a clue about mold but a good LLMD should.

There is good information on the site you posted.

Thanks
Elaine

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elaine, just wondering how (kinds of tests) they found out which molds you have. How do they get into your body, inhaling, eating? Just curious and I hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LAXlover:
Elaine, just wondering how (kinds of tests) they found out which molds you have.

I was going to ask the same thing.

I just skimmed the website late last night and didn't see how this is diagnosed....I'm sure I missed it. I will look again, but would love to hear how others were diagnosed.

When I went to college, I had a few classes and hung out in a particular building that was later closed off to the public and remodeled because of mold, but I had graduated by then.

But I don't really have respiratory issues. Is this a main symptom?

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lax,
I showed positive for a Quest labs mold test back in June 2009, only for one specific mold. When I plateaued with my treatment my doc had me take a urine test with Real Time Labs. I did the mold toxin panel. I was positive for 3 molds.

I had foresic building testing done in my house and found that we had mold spores in our carpeting. The carpeting has since been removed.

We also had mold growing in an air handler that had a defective coil. That has also been remedied. No water leaks in the house. Mold spores are carried on our shoes then we bring them into the house.

There are only two ways that I am aware that you get mold in your body. Inhaling and mold on food. Corn is the worst offender, wheat, rice, cheese and nuts are some foods that mold grows on.

There are several topics posted on mold with some good information from many people. Try a search for mold.

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Onbam - then you probably don't have the genetic problem of processing the biotoxins when exposed (lucky you!)

I hope people take the time to look at the link I showed above. Some folks may have been exposed many years ago, but their systems are still running haywire, and will not get corrected without medical intervention. I think this is HUGE HUGE HUGE for some of us.

[ 04-09-2011, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Tammy N. ]

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Onbam said
quote:
I lived in a moldy house for two years and never actually noticed anything get worse.

I didn't get worse either but my treatment didn't help me like it did before the mold. It was almost like a standstill. I got no worse nor better.

Tammy, I don't have the genetic problem of processing the biotoxins. I was tested for this.

Here are symptoms taken from the mold website that Tammy posted, sounds a lot like Lyme. Easily to confuse symptoms as to what problem is causing them:

♦Fatigue ♦Weakness ♦Aches ♦Muscle Cramps ♦Unusual Pain ♦Ice Pick Pain ♦Headache ♦Light Sensitivity ♦Red Eyes ♦Blurred Vision ♦Tearing ♦Sinus Problems ♦Cough ♦Shortness of Breath ♦Abdominal Pain ♦Diarrhea ♦Joint Pain ♦Morning Stiffness ♦Memory Issues ♦Focus/Concentration Issues ♦Word Recollection Issues ♦Decreased Learning of New Knowledge ♦Confusion ♦Disorientation ♦Skin Sensitivity ♦Mood Swings ♦Appetite Swings ♦Sweats (especially night sweats) ♦Temperature Regulation or Dysregulation Problems ♦Excessive Thirst ♦Increased Urination ♦Static Shocks ♦Numbness ♦Tingling ♦Vertigo ♦Metallic Taste ♦Tremors

Tammy, did you have your house/apartment tested?
It is very expensive.On a previous mold topic
discussion, I posted the website where the Forensic tester had our house tested. That lab has DIY testing and is quite affordable. It is not the same as having your house tested but better than nothing if money is tight. You might want to do a search for my name and check my postings. There were two different topics posted about mold.

Since I have been doing heavy detoxing, I noticed that I am not sweating as much in the infrared sauna. I don't know if this is a coincident or what.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have my house tested. I know, also, it could be a past exposure. But I want to be sure and safe.

When searching this site, this (below) in particular jumped out at me. Because I have been dehydrated for as long as I can remember (dehydr. shows up on labs also.) Plus constant thirst and frequent urination.

Momlyme initially opened my eyes to this, so BIG THANKS momlyme:) xo

ADH/Osmolality
Normal Range: ADH - 1.0-13.3 pg/ml; Osmolality - 280-300 mosmol

Antidiuretic hormone (ADH), or vasopressin, is a substance produced naturally by the hypothalamus and released by the pituitary gland. The hormone controls the amount of water your body removes.

Osmolality is a test that measures the concentration of all chemical particles found in the fluid part of the blood.

Symptoms associated with dysregulation of ADH include dehydration, frequent urination, with urine showing low specific gravity; excessive thirst and sensitivity to static electrical shocks; as well as edema and rapid weight gain due to fluid retention during initial correction of ADH deficits.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

And, don't forget, as a band aid to the situation, if there is a problem, until you can remediate, you can get a propolis diffuser. This helps to clean the air in a natural healthy way (per Dr. Klinghardt's recommendations). It's anti bacterial, viral, fungal, etc. etc. Anti everything.

Go to beehealthyfarms.com. I bought the A3 Model. Will start using tonight.

Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Tammy just curious but have you ever been tested for diabetes ? Thirst and frequent urination is the biggest symptom of diabetes.
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Many many many times tested for diabetes. But no one has ever tested me for diabetes insipidous. I've just begun learning about this new condition, which I think is a part of the mold picture. Still learning....

I feel like I am zoning in on my key issues, like never before. I've just been on the Lyme path with blinders on, and no doctors looking beyond. I think my life is about to change. God willing....

Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karensky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy N...I feel as if we are in a similar boat re : zoning in on key

issues...that's where I am at now too...what I am reading in

Elizabeth Lipsky's book " Digestive Wellness " is that 70 % of our

immune system is located in or around our digestive system and

if it is not working correctly we can become sensitized to molds

etc where a healthy person would not be...it has been a great

resource for me , this book...I'm thinking many of my "lyme"

symptoms are in fact due to digestive issues , which in turn

lead to many sensitivities...check it out...I have a mold question

...when you speak of a moldy house...are you referring to some

mold on a shower curtain for instance , causing problems or

does it take a lot more , like a basement full ? I haven't looked at

mold yet..so I am curious how much mold is a

problem...probably even a little is a problem if you have a

sensitivity most likely...anyone clarify for me ?

--------------------
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues , but the parent of all others "....Cicero

Posts: 254 | From new jersey | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BackinStOlaf
Member # 23725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackinStOlaf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you rent in a large building, what can you do to test for mold?

Sometimes I get some on my sink but I clean it.

--------------------
First Symptom 9/09
Multiple docs, negative Labcorp test
LLMD: 1/10
Positive Igenex/CDC test
Treatment 2/10
2/10-8/10 Amox, ceftin, zith, flagyl
Currently: Bicillin, Minocycline, still dealing with severe breathing issues

-

Posts: 1121 | From New York, New York | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annier1071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a mold issue in the basement of our upstate home bad. Since it is next to a creek and closed all winter it turns green on the basement molding and walls.

We have to clean it with bleach and use special paint to prevent mold and run a machine to remove the humidity but the whole house and everythign in it always has that moldy smell.

Seems like we just can get rid of it up there in the mountains. I do notice it gives me sinus headaches almost every morning..this was before my lyme diagnosis

--------------------
Diagnosed with chronic neuro lyme 12/10 after 30 years of vertigo.2 tick bites in 3 yrs from upstate NY. Was on omincef for nine mths..zith and rifampin stopped.Remission~ All the pain and symptoms are back and I am not treating now with biaxin.

Posts: 788 | From New york..queens | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raw vegan runner
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raw vegan runner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I have mold, but I don't have to see it to know its in a room/basement/etc. My throat/chest immediately tighten like asthma. Some times I feel like I can smell it too.

We lived in a very old house when I was first dx'd with Lyme. My kids were also sick. The basement was dirt and there was mold everywhere. My husband had to bleach and ventilate until we moved. Here we have a cement basement that gets damp and sometimes molds and hubby has to treat it as well but cannot use bleach anymore due to my son and I being super sensitive to it. I won't even go down there, and will not allow anything to come up into the house that has been there.

I have to wonder now, with the winter we had and all the snow and therefor water, if mold isn't what is causing my lingering symptoms?

I absolutely believe that mold can start a hideous downslide of symptoms and weaknesses that open us up to all sorts of things... [Frown]

Posts: 206 | From In the shadow of a mountain | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orange Guard, sold in stores, and TKO Orange (concentrate, through www.organicorangetkocal.com - I have no financial affiliation) combats mold well.

It's from oranges and has a nice orange smell. Put a little in a spray bottle, fill with water and spray. It's a great cleaner.

It's also my chosen tick repellent for clothing, immediate environment, and lightly rub/mist on dog/cat fur.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent the link to this thread to my husband's cousin thinking maybe he could give us a help perspective. He is a certified mold inspector.

Here is what he says,

"I am a certified mold inspector and certified mold remediator - I recieved my certification so I could help people deal with this insidious creature!! Hopefully this will help.

The first thing anyone should do, if they suspect a mold issue, is have their home tested. Once a true determination of contamination, and type of contamination is discovered - proper remediation is necessary.

Mold will not thrive and grow without moisture - so, if someone has a mold problem, they first have a moisture problem - the moisture problem must be fixed before the mold problem can be properly remediated.

DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH - this does not kill the mold completely, it only kills the very first thin skim of mold on the surface (then the chlorine evaporates.....for you to breath!!, which is not good at all) then the water that is left (bleach is mostly water) actually feeds the mold that is still there and deeper in the surface that it is growing on.

The process is to first contain the contaminated area, protect yourself and the building, determine and stop the moisture issue, then properly remove all contaminated items (flooring, carpet, furniture, wall board, etc.....anything that has mold growing on it. Then anything left must be scrubbed.....literally scrubbed with mold and mildewcide disinfectant. everything should be cleaned up (all items used to protect and to clean with should be thrown away) and let it dry out for at least a week........then one can begin rebuilding.

If anyone has a situation they want guidence on, do not hesitate to ask.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and healthy life!!!"

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thanks Hens. Any suggestions on cleaning agents? Anything natural, non-toxic?

I think cleaning up/remediating is the very first step. But then if you are among those outlined on Shoemakers website where an exposure has now triggered the cascading inflammatory immune reaction, it is necessary to have the correct medical interventions otherwise you cannot get better (even if you are no longer in a moldy environment). If you have that genetic disposition it has to be addressed. I'm still learning.... Thank God for Shoemakers work and his generosity is outlining everything clearly on his site to help sick people get well.

momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy,

I know you bought the book "Surviving Mold"

The answers to your questions are on page 700 under "Frequently Asked Questions.

Clean everything by wiping with a damp cloth and vacuuming with a HEPA filter.

You may want to wear a mask while cleaning.

The ABC's of mold survival:
Abate the water intrusion first;
remove or encapsulate all Building materials that are contaminated;
Clean, clean, clean

The best test for the house is the ERMI test. I ordered mine through http://mycometrics.com

Each test is $285 + shipping.

I am testing my house, my ex-husband's house and my parent's house. These are the three homes my children spend the most time in.

I bought the propolis vaporizer (thanks Tammy!)
http://www.beehealthyfarms.com/HealthCare_GOEMButtons.htm

Here is what Dr. K said about the propolis vaporizer:
�To treat children successfully, we have to use anti-mold strategies. To a large degree, I don�t use medical drugs. The propolis vaporizor is a strategy to make the house mold free. An Italian study showed that if you vaporize propolis at 82.3 C, it creates a monoatomic vapour of propolis in the house that kills every single living microbe in the air, making homes safe for the children. It�s a fantastic tool. It�s inexpensive, and has transformed the lives of alot of kids. An Italian asthma study shows over 70% asthma cures in 6 weeks with kids. 70% asthma cures! There�s not much that matches that result. The Propolis vaporizer is a big part of my anti-mold strategy�.

~Dr, K. at the LIA Conference 2008

and I bought a pound of propolis from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/100-PURE-PROPOLIS-CHUNKS-1-LB/dp/B001LR2CKC

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, page 704 says:

Cleaning includes all surfaces and contents. This is maddeningly slow work! All non-porous items should be wiped with something like Sporocidin or quaternary ammonium compounds (even Fantastic is better in my mind than diluted bleach, but I have heard a lot of heated arguments here). Throw away the wipes. Then vacuum with a HEPA vacuum, repeating the wipe and vacuum process. Porous items are basically trash. All the walls and non porous flooring (tiles, carpet, etc) should be vacuumed with a HEPA vacuum, wiped down with a mop and re-vacuumed after they are dry.

All of the trashed materials need to be handled as if the contents are going to kill you. Double bag in plastic, tape the opening shut and don't throw the bags or slide them on concrete slabs. You don't want known contaminated materials making you ill by having them open to the air you breathe.

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it safe to assume this isn't a problem in a dry climate? I guess I keep assuming I'm ok since I live in such a dry environment. I did spend 3 years living and working in old buildings in a humid environment - that was pre Lyme though.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After being sick for 4 years and treating for lyme for 3 with various therapies and N0T getting any better at all (home and bedbound) I knew something else was going on... I started looing into the mold connection.

Illness started while living in a damp poorly ventialted basement apartment.. was never sick before i lived tere and went from healthy and bedridden with 50 symptoms.

We moved 5 times.... mold is everywhere and we cannot seem to get away from it no matter where we move.. We have found mold in our new rental and now we cannot afford to move, so I am hoping by doing things to clean up oursleves will e efficient.

I have a very high C4a of 24,750 and a non-exisitent VEGF, still waiting on HLA, ETC..

How do you know if the C4a is being produced by lyme toxins or mold toxins....

Mold is a nightmare [Frown]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy,

Hubby's cousin answers...

"If the condition isn't major......and by major I mean furry growth on the walls, black patches all over and wet areas that have been wet for a long time - you can use a product "nok out" - this is natural.

If the condition does not improve, you may have to use a chemical disinfectant.

Make sure to stop the water source, seal the area contaminated, then treat the area and clean all mold......ALWAYS WEAR A MASK AND PROTECTIVE GEAR WHEN CLEANING MOLD CONTAMINATED ITEMS - if mold is showing up as spots on the living side of drywall you will need to remove and dispose of the drywall then clean the studs and put new drywall back.....it is not an easy process to make sure it is done properly.

As for testing, I do not trust the store bought systems - and at $285 per test.... (you need at least 4 to properly sample a single house) I imagine you could get a certified mold inspector to come to your home and test for less (I average $150 per test.....and include a full inspection).

To properly test a home you should test in multiple locations and then do a "control" test outside.....this usually consists of about 5 air samples - I do most initial inspection / testing, for a basic home for $750.00 - this includes a full home inspection and 5 air samples - the air samples are then analyzed by an independant certified laboratory.

I write a full report on my findings and can also write a protocal for proper remediation."

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5vforest
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5vforest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to choose one thing that is blocking recovery for the most people, it would not be mold but XMRV.

Just wait, I'm still holding out hope.

Posts: 340 | From san francisco, ca | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raw vegan runner
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raw vegan runner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or...could it could be mold AND XMRV...sigh...
Posts: 206 | From In the shadow of a mountain | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Hi Folks,

I started this thread on 4/7, but I didn't have mold in the thread title. I just changed it now because I see there are a lot of people following the other 2 mold threads. Since so many were interested, I thought I'd bump this one up, with the new title, since it has some other info in it. Thought you may be interested.

Best always,
Tammy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement