LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » electrodermal screening

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: electrodermal screening
Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karensky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone any experience with this test and its accuracy ?

Thx for any feedback...I appreciate all input...as always... [Smile]

--------------------
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues , but the parent of all others "....Cicero

Posts: 254 | From new jersey | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waste of money for me but i think it matters how good the practicioner is

i have my doubts about it-will explain on the phone if you want to know why

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beths
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had this done-not sure how I feel about it. Although...he told me my lyme was back-my LLMD thought it was bart-my WB was really ++

I think it's a bunch of baloney though

Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5vforest
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5vforest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunch of quackery.
Posts: 340 | From san francisco, ca | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the other side of this opinion. I think energy testing or muscle testing is critical, especially in light of the inaccuracy of traditional testing.

It's important to know what to treat, and what abx your body needs. I started out on this lyme-path very skeptical. I followed my doctors guidance when it resonated with me, and corroborated it with electrodermal testing.

There were times when I was afraid to start a certain drug; so we tested it. First time we tested Mepron, we determined we should hold off. Next time we tested it was a go. I have tested supplements, an empty IV bag, and even a script.

Most of the time it's further confirmation of my own gut instinct. I certainly want to know what my body needs, because it's just as important to not overtax an already stressed immune system with abx and supplements that can get you further out of balance.

How many here are treating and not progressing? It's another tool, which can help you to recover faster and without as much trial and error.

My LLMD now uses electrodermal screening in conjunction with an Integrative MD. I spoke with another LLMD at a lyme conference, who I admire greatly, and was told that she uses energy testing to sort out protocol for patients.

[ 04-11-2011, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: nspiker ]

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karensky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK...sorry about my ignorance here...but I thought electrodermal

screening ( EDS) was an entirely different type of "testing" than ART

or muscle/ energy testing...is it just another word then for the

same thing ?

--------------------
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues , but the parent of all others "....Cicero

Posts: 254 | From new jersey | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand with nspiker. Energy testing along with a LLND, LLMD that utilizes intergrative medicine was the key to my daughter feeling much, much better.

I am a skeptic, turned believer.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

I believe muscle testing is a very valuable tool but I have had very

different outcomes depending on who is doing it...complete

opposite outcomes actually...and also I am not so sure of it's

accuracy in determining dosages...

--------------------

baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDS and ART are completely different, but they both test energetically. One uses a machine like Asyra or Zyto, and the other uses third party manual testing.

In either situation, the information is only as good as the practitioner.

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
disturbedme
Member # 12346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for disturbedme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had it done a couple of times, but not really sure what to think of it...

The first one I had done, didn't seem to be very good. The practitioner didn't seem to be all that great even though he claimed to have been doing it for many years and actually teaching classes on it to other physicians.

The second one I thought was much better and the answers/results made much more sense than the first one.

So I'm still kind of not sure exactly what to think of this type of testing.

--------------------
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
~ Helen Keller

My Lyme Story

Posts: 2965 | From Land of Confusion (bitten in KS, moved to PA, now living in MD) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things that can interfere with accuracy of EDS and other energy testing methods (dowsing, etc.):

1. Patient's polarity is reversed (Indigo & Crystal Children particularly have an issue with this, but can happen to anyone)...

2. Some believe that close proximity to other EMF's can interfere with accuracy...

3. If the practitioner has the disease for which they are testing the patient, it will not be possible to get an accurate result...

4. Poor technique (on the part of the practitioner)...

5. Some say the results may be inaccurate if the patient is wearing a wrist watch, metal jewelry, or anything else metal (or if the patient has a cell phone in their pocket, etc.)...

6. If the patient has a strong will and mental focus, the results can be influenced (accidentally or intentionally)...

I've had ART, EDS, dowsing (pendulum), and muscle testing (applied kinesiology). Because I have chronically bacwards polarity, in my experience, the results are only about 50-60% accurate. However, if my polarity is corrected, or if the practitioner is aware of the backwards polarity and can compensate for it (can only be done with EDS, in my experience), then the accuracy increases to 90+%.

Just my $.02...

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

Razzle...very interesting info..thx !

The jewelery and EMF interference I am aware of , as well as the

patient's mental focus...in my experiences these were not issues ,

I believe...however...my practitioner did/has lyme so that could

explain the inaccuracies ! Thx for that info !

How does one find out about one's polarity ?

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I started dowsing my answers were backward, so a yes would actually be a no and no was really yes. After a couple of months of detoxing mercury and other metals, my polarity was corrected. When you experience a change like that it definitily has an impact on your belief. I've had 50 amalgams inserted and removed from my mouth, so I'm sure mercury was an issue, just like jewelry.

Don't bother with energetic testing unless you have an open mind. A closed mind tends to close all circuits in the body when you test, so testing is useless. To that point it is probably better to stay in chemical world.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My doctor uses the Asyra. He often confirms results with blood tests.

He was unable to diagnose one of his patients so he put her on the Asyra machine. The top hit was Leprospirosis, he confirmed this with a blood test. She was able to receive treatment after a long period of not knowing what was wrong.

I also had a top hit of an unsual bacteria that was confirmed with a blood test.

I suppose this could be a coincidence but I highly doubt it.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haley's comment is a perfect example of why EDS or ART testing is SO IMPORTANT! No more shooting in the dark!

I don't have time to post my entire story but do a search of my posts about electrodermal screening. I have tried both approaches (abx without alternative testing for 2 years) and have much more success with the alternative road. It is a window into the body like nothing else and I feel in many cases like my family's, is ESSENTIAL for healing from this disease complex. But it is true that the practitioner should be highly skilled and ideally lyme literate.

Haley's practitioner is using an EDS machine called an Asyra. There are other machines too. Dr. Cowden used the Asyra for a while.

This stuff is REAL. Like anything else, some practitioners know what they are doing, and some don't. Even our highly respected LLMD, Dr. H in NY believes in it.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had it done once ( EDS ). She picked up an issue with my bladder.

I had treated for a UTI about 2 weeks before the test, and never said a word to her about it. Had a doctor's appointment the next day and sure enough, I still had it.

It also picked up that my pituitary was struggling.

We never tested for infections...just how my organs were functioning.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any machine is simply that --- still a machine.
The EAV that was used in testing me in the nineties before I met Dr. K. tested tested tested and never found an explanation to my ten inch bull's eye that no doctor I had gone to before did not recognize either. The frequencies for Lyme and company were not stored in any of these older machines. One of the best alternatives in this state, j.w., didn't find a blessed thing that would identify Lyme.

You are dealing with information stored in the machine, frequencies of the pathogens, etc you are searchng for. You can only find the frequencies you are carrying in your body if the same frequencies are stored in the software of the machine you are using. If the frequency is not stored in the info in the machine, it cannot resonate with the frequency in your body, no matter who tests you.

That is why I never liked machines. They have helped some people identify their problems, but machines and software are expensive and often long out-of-date.

If your regulation is blocked and your body is unable to put out any signals of resonance, i.e. the "lights are off" and nothing seems to resonate the way it should, the best machine or the best muscle tester of any form will not have the correct answer. Muscle testers can be blocked. Especially dentists. All the conditions that Razzle lists what is necessary for correct testing. Nobody has ever called these methods an exact science, but medicine is never a correct science or a black or white science either.

Muscle Testing when done by a well trained person, a balanced person, will know what to take into consideration when testing. That person has to be several steps ahead of his patient re health and must be able to clear him/herself before they test patients if they have blockages.

One also has to have enough common sense that if you check mercury on someone and the response is yes, that you are dealing with a toxin and not a remedy. It takes a lot of learning and having done a lot of it really helps.

The majority of Klinghardt certified therapists attend several course every year to stay up-to-date. A weekend course that overwhelms almost anyone is not enough. It takes a few years to learn to do it right and stay updated of discoveries by the experts who are constantly improving themselves. There is no book written and certainly not the last one on the subject.

I am super glad that ART and similar
systems are constantly evolving. Muscle testing, ART, done by very bright people saved my life years ago. I test myself in a similar manner with a biotensor and it is the most valuable thing I ever learned applying some of the ART rules that I learned from my doctor years ago.

I can only recommend --- ask a lot of questions of your doctor/practitioner. I asked mine until he said "come listen to my seminars and learn, and here are my file cabinets".
I still do my own searching and anything very interesting I pass on to him. He didn't know a lot of what I knew. They are learning every day also.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karensky:
Razzle...very interesting info..thx !

<snip>

How does one find out about one's polarity ?

You're welcome!

I first learned about polarity from a Polarity Therapist/Chiropractor...and I've discussed this with anyone doing muscle testing, dowsing, EDS, etc. on me so that they know that they need to compensate or use some kind of alternative way to determine the answers (such as confirmatory blood tests, etc.).

I've also tried hard to look for confirmation of answers through other means, such as trial and error/symptom diary, blood tests or other tests, having more than one person energy-test me on the same questions, asking more than one type of practitioner for their input on a particular issue, etc. I use logic/common sense and my own intuition as a guide but that's not perfect, hence my need to seek confirmation of answers obtained through energy testing by other means.

Take care,

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eds
Member # 5700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Razzle

What do you do to check and correct your polarity? Any insight appreciated.

Posts: 47 | From nj | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

I don't know how to check my own polarity. It has always been done by practitioners who know about how to check it. They also know how to fix it, I don't. I wish I did know how to do this myself...it would be nice (and would save me a lot of money)!

One clue I use, however, is the increasing inaccuracy of energy-testing answers...for me, if the accuracy is down, my polarity is backwards. After my polarity is fixed, accuracy of energy-testing goes up again.

Someone told me correcting trace mineral balance in the body can help restore and maintain proper polarity... I don't have any experience with this, though, so can't comment on whether it really works or not. My nutrition status is a mess due to a number of confounding factors (very limited diet, poor absorption, poor gut motility, dysbiosis in my gut, and probably a bunch of other factors), and I'm sure it contributes to the polarity reversal.

Sorry I can't give more info... Maybe try googling "Polarity Therapy" and see what comes up?

--------------------
-Razzle

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok-i don't like to badmouth anyone who can help us

but this is what happened to me and it really upset me

after paying 600 for tx and products...i was on my way out the door and the lady said-oh-by the way. i hope your cell phone isn't in your pocketbook-because you are holding it close to the remedies and that will make them not work.

she went on to tell me not to put the remedies near the car radio or any appliance in the kitchen or near a computer...she went on and on. she said some ppl do that and then they wonder why the remedies don't work.

i was dumfounded. i had just paid 600 and she was basically telling me not to plan on them working.

i also was aware all the remedies she had in the office were stored under and above her computer????? so what the...

i don't know. it happened . it poed me. i tried the remedies but i think i was so neg at that point they wouldn't have worked anyway

why didn't she tell me that before she gave them to me and i held them near my phone? why did she store them near her computer?

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5vforest
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5vforest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ classic quackery.

i wouldn't protect this person's name, and i would report them to the nearest authorities. i'd be very, very surprised if this person is actually a doctor.

Posts: 340 | From san francisco, ca | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in December 2009 the electral dermal test popped up the bacteria Borrellia Burgdorferi.

I wasn't smart enough to pursue diagnosis or treatment because i was so scared off by what i read on the internet. i literally told myself nothing is wrong with me and went on living life.

6 months later i had some psychic lady tell me i probably have lyme disease. knowing what i knew about my test, i went and got a western blot, it was IGX/CDC positive.

So yes....i think the machine can be accurate.
will it pick up everything...not always. but it can be very helpful.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5vforest
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29365

quote:
Originally posted by FYRECRACKER:
in December 2009 the electral dermal test popped up the bacteria Borrellia Burgdorferi.

That's truly interesting, although I've seen a couple of reports posted and they literally contained dozens of pages of bacteria, food, allergies, etc.
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i was pretty much in denial. i didn't believe the test was accurate even though when i went home and read all the late stage symptoms, they sounded exactly like me.

lucky for me i'm open enough to go to "psychics" and got a 2nd concurring opinion that was backed up by a blood test.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

Given the possibility of inaccuracy for all the reasons stated above

regarding ART , EDS and muscle testing...perhpas it is better just to

get traditional tests done right off the bat...especially since many

above said they followed up with that afterwards to confirm ?!

I believe in muscle testing myself but I am aware of it's limitations

and so will not exclusively use it to determine and treat...it is a

good tool...to be used in conjunction with everything else...

I was muscle tested by my LLMD for specific herbal formulas I

was taking...he said they were good for me...then I had the same

herbs tested by my LLND who said they were not good for me...

so in this scenario what do I do ? Get a third opinion and pay

another "doc" to add more confusion to the issue ? I believe my

LLND is more experienced in muscle testing and so I followed

her recs over that of my LLMD ...but she is not entirely accurate

either...I found out...after a very uncomfortable reaction I had to

the treatment protocol she put me on...so back to square one...

again ! Trust in one's own body and intuition and self - educate

and use a combo of traditional and alternative testing is the way

to go I believe...but always trust in your own body !

This lyme sure does teach us a thing or 2 no ?!

--------------------

Karensky
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21350

To clarify what I said above...because I think I came across a wee

bit contradictory...but was just writing my thoughts as they came

to me...so please excuse me for that...I guess what it all boils down

to is...having an open mind...educating oneself...incorporate both

traditional and alternative testing and treatments ...and...pay

attention to your body and your intuition....

I wish there were 100 % accurate methods for us to determine

a path to wellness...but since there doesn't seem to be...we must

rely on ourselves...darn this disease is so frustrating !

Having said that...despite the challenges lyme posses ...it can be

a huge learning opportunity...when I get well I will probably be

healthier than I have ever been before in my life with what I have

learned on this journey... [Smile]

Best wishes to all for progress in our healing...

--------------------

deerose
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deerose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDS is an invaluable tool in the right hands.
the machine cannot do all the work on this however and the practioner's experience and skill is key.

and though mine was very good, with decades of medical and alternative health care professional background...she was lyme aware but not lyme literate.

she is now is more literate--so am I for that matter.

EDS has been invaluable to me but it also requires knowing where to aim some of your screening.

The machine simply cannot cover all the possible ground though it can aim you and does marvelous work.

also machine ad screener are not failsafe or foolproof.
it can take many hours to follow all possible decision trees of all the many systems that are affected by tickborne illness.

In my case her medical background and intuitive leaps made a big difference.

also what you ar e looking for has to be in their database.

The screenings always revealed things about my past or present that I knew but did not tell her.
Just one of many examples, parasite from South Africa. I had been there.

she uses this approach in the first visit to show validity.

She is seeking a grant to subject it to controlled experiments and get it more mainstreamed.

And my LLND is open to hearing what the next test shows as far as infections present.

The potential for seeing and diagnostics that are undetectbile otherwise is invaluable.

it is however a tool and not foolproof.
But using it got me nearly recovered until the second bite and round of infections.

but what it missed casued one of the most miserable months of the whole thing...I wanted to die and she could not find what was stalling.

My numbers looked good.

Why do I not do it exclusively like I previously did?
Because she missed some things first time and was not lyme literate
and I need both the LLND and the EDS.

Plus the relative cost of the EDS versus the LLND is no contest. EDS is super expensive.

I pay everything out of pocket including abx so
dollar for dollar I get more gain for dollar with the LLND.

so long as I am gaining with the LLND doing ILADS
with an occasional check with EDS that is my route.

Ideally they would work together and I hope to encourage that as time goes on...as it can adjust dosages and which abx and herbals and so forth where the LLND excels
and where when it comes to the supplement side the ED screener is pretty good but not nearly as schooled in options for treatment protocols as the LLND.

I need both.

Another example: EDS saved a friends life who has a virulent staph in her lymph system.
Docs treated and blood tested and said all gone but it was not.

EDS could detect it still there below the threshold of symptoms

and so it has played out.
but knowing gave her the knowledge to address it before it went full blown and back to hospital.

I think EDS is still in pioneering stages compared to its potential and is suffering in reputation because also some or many practitioners are just computer jockey quacks selling supplements.

I had a friend who got ripped off that way so if I had known this was that I would not have gone.
thank God I did go...(to a different one)

it was a path to eliminating first case of lyme.

Now i am quadruple infected but when the LLND
says we are done...I will still keep checking the EDS and using alternatives.

the ideal scenario is that the LLND trusts the tests and we keep going until it is gone.

but if not I will resume the EDS until it is not showing at all.

It has been invaluable to me.
I cannot afford it as often while doing the other protocols with LLND.

But again...
lyme literacy and a skilled practioner are crucial.

not just someone who popped for the computer and bought in to make a buck.
that is what hurts the whole thing.

I was blessed to get a referral from someone who was being helped and had decades of her own background to assess tha t the EDS screener was the real deal.

how do you know beforehand?
I don't know...but definitely check them out and get personal referrals.

--------------------
Not everything in life that can be counted counts and not every thing that counts can be counted...Albert Einstein

Posts: 208 | From Northeast | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the best road to take on diagnostics, is to do it yourself -- pendulum, biotensor, muscle testing start there and get some training. The cost is low and the availability is 7/24. Challenge your testing with practioners -- eds is the best in my view, LLND muscle testing, others in a support group. The idea is to increase intuitive abilities, not in just you but with others. If your intuition is fined tune you make better choices.

After I fired allopathic medicine. My first alternative practioner used an oberon (amazing machine -- more amazing then an EDS machine). I did one eds session (recommoned by a DDS) it was excellent (first time I was diagnosed with lyme-- had all the symptoms though -- I won't go into the failure of allopathic medicine and allopathic testing), I went to a DDS who used ART testing (taught by Dr. K. -- he found BB as well), I have a friend who does muscle testing, and I have a biotensor. I use all these vehicles for getting well, which I have.

I spent a total of about 700 dollars for all the practioners to do testing and have been testing myself ever since. One LLND I went to see used muscle testing, she decided to let me test myself -- she felt I was more accurate and quicker then she was and she didn't charge me for it.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

you guys that had good luck with it...how do you deal with keeping all the remedies away from cell phones and all appliances?

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kayak - My practitioner told me the same thing about the cell phones/radiation and homeopathic remedies.

I always carry them separately in a box and keep them in one place in my kitchen where I never put my cell phone.

Deerose - very well said. Thank you!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

kayak - I don't need to worry about it anymore.

--------------------
Bob

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement