LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » therapy to eliminate grain allergies and most other allergies permantly (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: therapy to eliminate grain allergies and most other allergies permantly
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps -- I do think these are, by and large, valid concerns.

The one thing you mentioned that I would brush aside, admittedly without the experience yet, is the concern over getting re-charged by AI for taking too long of a break. From what I have heard of how they have handled various cases, it really would just surprise me if they handled things that way. Of course, that is something you could ask them about up-front and get settled.

Yes, AI sure does something, and it is a real question if everyone will be ready to deal with it. That is where the energy testing before-hand could help prevent that--perhaps or perhaps not--but more importantly, some basic tools of handling detox situations and the ability to buy them and energy test them is just going to be really helpful. I think that would really minimize the chances of serious harm, but even with that, who can say it would 100% eliminate them ... probably nobody. Perhaps the AI can open up a battle with a bug, or some detoxing, that would simply be better off left alone, when considering how long the battle/detoxing would last. I think it's a fair concern, and probably is impossible to know for sure before-hand for any one person.

Back before I was able to energy test for myself, I did go every month or so to someone who energy tested all my supplements. This was a 2-3 hour event, I had about 80 different things I was on, I paid an hourly fee, I feel it was worth it. Now, I saw her weekly for acupuncture anyway, so as supplements ran out, she tested for if I needed another bottle and so on, and I mention this to point out still I did not go that whole period without any testing or adjustments--small ones were still made in between. In the later stages of this testing, I was getting more confidence in doing it myself, and then the trips to have her do it showed me how well I was doing with it, and that helped me eventually realize I could do it "well enough" myself.

So many of these supplements are powerful, and our detoxing needs can be high. For anyone taking AI, very good advice to be able and ready to handle it, and so this energy testing is just going to make the whole situation "safer", make it go a lot better for sure. This is just the reality of this situation here, trying to deal with this very difficult medical condition. People can get better just guessing what to take the whole way through, but people with access to knowing what actually will help will far better, perhaps getting well sooner and perhaps having a more pleasant/safe experience along the way.

In that sense, I do encourage you to look out for an opportunity to learn to do this for yourself. Ultimately, that will serve you so well. It's a shame the people you've run into so far just weren't that good, or at least did not come off that way to you for whatever reason. Hopefully if you keep your eyes open for the right person to get you started with this, to show you/teach you/get you started somehow, maybe it will happen eventually. Or if you are a clever self-learner, perhaps you could figure it out from the web. It took me probably a year and a half to learn this from the time I started trying. (No I didn't spend every second trying to learn in that period.) So I know, it can be hard, but the rewards are there--they address your concerns with this AI therapy better than anything else can.

Ping -- Thanks for the more detailed information on your experiences and that of others. I am right now in the midst of a break, about 2 months so far, as I do some classical homeopathy. I have finished, I think, 6 rounds. My pendulum tells me that while there is still value in continuing AI, the value is lesser compared to classical homeopathy, and I just don't want to do the two at the same time, at least right now. So, I am not yet to that point you speak about as being problematic for some.

If you don't mind, I have a question regarding regretting the binders. Have you used energy testing for binders and other supplements? Do you know this answer for any of the others who have also had problems? It seems a bit on-topic as it relates to some of chaps concerns.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It seems unsettling/disconcerting that the folks at AI are dispensing this therapy to people without testing for their current state of disease or degree of toxicity. It seems that they take a "one-size-fits-all" approach to it. And as Morty Seinfeld would say, "I don't like the sound of that!"

end quote

I think that is quite inaccurate. Have you seen one of these tests Chaps?

It shows quite well what our state of health/disease is and the degree of toxicity. That's the whole purpose of the testing.

One of the numbers directly shows level of toxicity due to circulating metals.

If one is no longer able to produce enzymes, if there are blockages in the spine, organs and organ systems are not working well, blocked glands, etc. etc., that paints a pretty good picture as to what our current state of disease might be. All of those show on the test as well.

The fact that miasms are named also paints a picture as to what that state of disease might be further down the road.

I am not pushing this therapy on anyone - have always said it was no cake walk, and I am not wanting or trying to argue. If someone sees the body as purely a machine that you feed, and not a system of communicating cells made from light and energy, this therapy might not be the way for them to go.

That last statement is directed at no one - just trying to make a point.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have I seen one of those tests? No, actually I haven't.

Is any help provided in interpreting the report or acting upon the information contained therein before or while taking the drops?

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chaps, I'll do the best I can to answer, from my perspective:

"For instance, if a person reached a particular degree of illness, is it better for them to battle certain pathogenic components of the illness rather than stirring up toxins that can compromise them and cause the illness to progress even further?"

I was in remission and off abx tx for a few years. Not saying I didn't have Lyme, but it appeared to be inactive. If it were my choice (again), I'd battle the Lyme first and get it under control before doing anything else.

"Is the severe fatigue/illness that Ping describes from detoxing action, is it from a progressed state of disease caused by AI mobilizing toxins that were previously "sleeping dogs?"

Probably 'yes' to both parts of this question. Ex. I now have a hefty mycoplasma infection that I never tested positive for in the many years (5) I was treated for TBD's. Don't think I'll ever know for sure if the infection is new, or present all the while.

"I'd hate to think that someone who is at a recoverable state of illness might with AI, put themselves at an unrecoverable state, when they might have gotten better by fighting the disease first, then getting rid of the toxins later--or at least by taking detox in a slower, more controlled manner."

This is the chance that we took and as I said, if I had it to do all over again, I do it much, much slower. I was well into remission when I began PSP.

"I've heard NDs talk about "going very slowly" with heavy metal detox, not trying to take out too much at once to minimize risk to detoxing organs."

Good advice.

"Taking a 2-mo. break in between rounds--so someone's case can go on for 4 or more years? Will they even let your case proceed for that long without charging the fees more than once?"

Well, why not? This is a good question to ask AI (about the length of time, etc.).

'It seems unsettling/disconcerting that the folks at AI are dispensing this therapy to people without testing for their current state of disease or degree of toxicity. It seems that they take a "one-size-fits-all" approach to it. And as Morty Seinfeld would say, "I don't like the sound of that!" '

AI does test you! You get an initial test result and a result every time you turn in a swab sample to them and they send you the next round of drops. Energy testing on a daily basis is up to each individual and is not a request of AI.

I reinterate that I don't think PSP is a tx for Lyme, even if others claim that it might be, or has benefits. I took PSP to rid myself of various allergies and other things that go along with allergic reactions, etc. If you're looking to AI for Lyme treatment - DON'T! I've not seen one shred of proof that it does anything for Lyme, regardless of what AI or others say. This is why I said I wished others had waited until after the group of us that went first had finished and been done for a while. Nobody really knows how long it will be until we feel better or what will happen along the way. It wouldn't hurt anyone to keep treating their infections conventionally, while waiting to see how we all turn out.

Good luck, chaps, with whatever you decide.

--------------------
ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps - the test results are in English (mine were in German) and sent to you in PDF form via email.

If one sends for the drops, a booklet comes with it explaining what the various test areas indicate.

He does not and cannot offer medical advice. If you have a German speaking acquaintance, AI is there to offer support. He does say on the website that he recommends working with a doctor/practitioner.

This is where energetic testing is handy as MichaelTampa mentioned and has been said here before.

I have been using the biontensor for almost 3 years and my doctor says my testing is very accurate.

I like to know when something is going on if I am moving metals, chemicals, fungus or if parasites are having a party etc. I cannot fly to WA often and being able to test myself has made the whole process much easier.

If you wake up feeling horrible and have no idea why, it's a little difficult to do anything about it. If you can find out within a few seconds - oh it's viruses, or it's yeast die-off, then you can find the right thing to take to be more comfortable.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re using pendulum or biotensor or doing any energetic testing when the Autonomic Nervous System is still very much out of balance due to illness:

It is impossible to do and get true answers.
The system swings so strongly that it is not possible to rely on the answers you get for yourself or others.

When I test others, I always have to make sure I am with "open regulation, all meridians flowing, unblocked, not in an allergic attack, quiet, calm and centered". It won't work otherwise.

I have spent years with friends who are practitioners.
The rule is "the practitioner doing the testing has to be in fair/good health" and always steps ahead of the patient. All practitioners worth their salt are constantly treating each other, getting together in groups, getting away for retreats by themselves treating each other to stay well. It is extremely taxing to the practitioner to treat ill people without breaks. Dr. K. used to walk out - open doors and windows before he could continue treatment
with the next sick Lymie. They are tough to deal with - don't we all know this? This thread is a perfect example if you read it with a sober head.
I am going to take it to the rehab tomorrow to read it to my husband - maybe I get a chuckle out of him! I desperately need to hear one.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ping and others for your answers.

I've read enough about AI to know that it should not be miscontstrued as a Lyme treatment. I never thought that it was, although I've noticed some people have had that interpretation.

The most attractive thing to me about AI is it's alleged ability to clear allergies to metals and mold.

If I underwent this therapy and achieved those two things safely and effectively, I would consider it a major success.

I don't care about its alleged ability to clear food allergies, because it's my belief that the only kind of food allergies it can clear are the ones based in someone's DNA.

Before I became ill at 48 years of age, I never had any food allergies. I only developed food sensitivities after getting sick, and these were caused by leaky gut.

I've always believed (and it was and agreed upon in one of GiGi's earlier posts) that leaky gut is caused by metals or other toxins. To me the only way to fix food sensitivities that aren't based in DNA is to get rid of the metals and heal the leaky gut.

Given what I've learned about the necessity to ART test, the complexities and potential interferences to ART testing, (not to mention the trouble and expense involved in getting it done) I am very inclined to pass on AI at this point.

If someone who was already in remission can be thrown into a tailspin by undergoing a therapy that is supposed to clear toxins and strengthen the immune system further, that's a concern.

So thanks everyone for your help on this. From what I've gathered from all of you and others, I believe that AI does something.

Since the ART testing is a requirement, this is a major buzzkill.

I'm concerned that if I try to use it to get my body to excrete metals, it might move too much, too fast. ART testing and taking binders is too much guesswork and I would be much more comfortable with an approach that's more precise, measured, and gradual. Mercury is nothing to mess with.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not have anyone to do ART on me and I'm using AI. I don't consider it a requirement.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate this thread.

Healthy debate (even if tensions do rise) can only help the viewers make informed decisions.

There are a lot of sick, desperate folks reading this website.

And it's good to hear all sides of the stories.

(E.g. I wish I would have read more negative comments regarding anti-biotics before starting them 2 yrs ago - they seemed to be the accepted initial treatment of Lyme and I don't 100% agree with that approach)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

quote:
I do not have anyone to do ART on me and I'm using AI. I don't consider it a requirement.

Six, am I correct in recalling you saying that you tested yourself (or maybe had a family member do it) for various supplements, in one case I think it was hydrochloric acid?

If it was muscle testing, isn't this the same thing as ART testing? 'Cause when I went to these practitioners who said they were ART testing me, they pushed on my arm. So muscle-testing, ART testing, kinesiology, they're all the same thing, aren't they?

I think I understand the difference between muscle testing and using with a tensors and pendulums. It seems to me with the latter, you're essentially asking the autonomic nervous system to tell you "yes" or "no" to a substance by making you subconsciously move the tensor or pendulum in one direction or the other.

I (think) I can understand how the body can tell when you put a substance, such as a drug, supplement, chemical element, etc, in the body's energy field whether it's good for you at the time or not; fight or flight, yes or no.

But these AI drops--they're just electrically charged water and vitamin C. How can the body go beyond sensing the chemical makeup at face value, and actually sense the electrical charges in that bottle AND THEN, KNOW HOW those electrical properties are going to re-program the DNA AND THEN, KNOW EXACTLY HOW that re-programming is going to affect the body in it's current state of toxicity and autoimmunity? WHEW! That seems to be a stretch. It's an awful lot for the body to figure out in a split second.

Imagine a widow talking to her late husband's doctor and telling him that he did not take the medication that the doctor prescribed, the doctor asking why, and the widow responding "well, when he consulted with the crystals, the crystals told him not to take it." That's reminds me of Jackie Chiles on Seinfeld saying to Kramer, "who told you to put the balm on, I didn't tell you to put the balm on. The WHO? The MAESTRO told you to put the balm on?" I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. [lol]

Aside from all the details about ART testing, it appears we have some conflicting opinions here. Some say you don't need to ART test each round, some say you do.

At this point, I don't doubt the validity of AI. And I don't doubt ART testing. It's just that there are too many conditions and variables that can affect the outcomes of both that are not always detectable or known, so to me, that deems the treatment and the testing method both as risky and unreliable.

Therefore, it seems the patient needs to consider their current state of health, the level of risk it represents, and compare that to the level of risk they are willing to take.

So although AI comes from Germany, it's Vegas-style all the way, baby, "What's your pleasure?" Can you risk the $700? How about your life? Here we go for another round (of drops), what's it gonna be, "hit me again," or "I'm gonna stay?" [Cool]

--------------------
-chaps

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chaps:
quote:

Six, am I correct in recalling you saying that you tested yourself (or maybe had a family member do it) for various supplements, in one case I think it was hydrochloric acid?

If it was muscle testing, isn't this the same thing as ART testing?

No, ART and muscle testing are different. Yes, I do muscle test myself. I don't muscle test to the same extent that people on the AI thread talk about doing with biotensors and pendulums. I've never done that kind of detail. I just muscle test if I need a supplement, that's it. I didn't learn to do it until relatively recently when I started taking HCL with meals so I'd know how much to take. I also wanted to learn it for iron supps.

ART has a middle person in the testing. It's much more sophisticated. In addition to treatments/supps, they also test for what's ailing you and what organs might be blocked. I have no idea how to do this.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement