LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 3 cheers for homeopathy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 cheers for homeopathy
Haley
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22008

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll keep this brief as I can't say for sure that the benefits will last, but so far so good.

I have been on Asyra drops since 8/5. I think the practitioner also threw in some traditional homeopathic remedies.

Oh my gosh!!!! I don't know if you would call this a herx, the practitioner says that I am detoxing.

It's only been 2 weeks and many symptoms have gotten worse and then improved with the exception of bad brain fog.

One bummer is a negative effect on sleep because I am bouncing off the walls but in some ways that is good..... meaning my energy levels are higher than ever.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay! glad something is helping you. [Smile]

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful! What kind of homeopathics are you?

Asyra is not homeopathic, as far as I know, but energetic, right?

Homeopathics can be strong, never underestimate it.

Look at the Bionic threads. What 'cures' borreliosis is mostly homeopathic borrelia nosodes! It's strong, specially when coupled with infrared!

Good luck, please post your remedies so that we can learn with your experience!

Thanks

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life+Lyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life+Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did IV Rocephin for a couple of months and destroyed my Gall bladder. I am still having abdominal attacks even with a emergency gall bladder removal several months ago and quitting the Rocephin. I done two sets of homeopathics instead and have herxed so much better than on IVs and had no additional symptoms. Can't say enough good things about it! Very effective. I was very skeptical, but it works! Only advise: don't get any vaccines during it. My immune system got overloaded and I was too weak to breathe. If you don't get vaccines, it is fine. Just be careful with your herx.

--------------------
You name it, I've got it.
Full-time medical anomaly.

Posts: 432 | From Southeast | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, as I understand the frequencies that are imprinted onto the tincture mimic homepathic remedies. She made two tinctures for me and added a few drops of some other homeopathic stuff. I also purchased Lym by Deseret Biologicals but I'm too chicken to add it in yet. This other stuff is kicking my butt.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much but I feel like these effects will be lasting. It seems to good to be true.

I'll keep you posted.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD has me doing Guna Homeopathics. They and Lauricidin brought my viral load way down.

Now, if we could get something for the myco....

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homeopathy is a great method for healing. Classical can take a long time to uncover and heal all of the "layers" to get to the root of the cause of a chronic illness. But, its benefits are long lasting if not permanent.

Good luck and I hope you continue to get well.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great news Haley!

My husband had some immediate reactions to Asyra bioenergic homeopathic treatment, but not so much for me. I use it more as a tool to for education and corroboration of what was needed.

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't want to upset anyone. And glad if people get better, regardless of what they use, and they have a choice.

However, homeopathy has no scientific basis. It must be the placebo effect. Read this:

"HOMEOPATHY: THE DILUTION LIMIT AND THE CULTURE OF CREDULITY.
Based in France, Boiron, a huge multinational maker of homeopathic- remedies, is suing an Italian blogger, Samuele Riva, for saying oscillococcinum, the companys featured flu medication, has no active ingredient.

Congratulations Sam, I gave up trying to get Boiron to sue me, years ago but the Center for Inquiry, of which I'm a member, is pleading with Boiron to sue us. "Anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum," is listed as the active ingredient by the company. Its prepared at a concentration of 200CK HPUS from the liver of the Barbary duck. The 200CK means the solution has been diluted 1 part in 100, shaken, and repeated sequentially 200 times.

HPUS means the medication is listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States, and prepared according to 1938 federal guidelines. Its a national disgrace that the antiquated law sanctioning homeopathy, introduced by Sen. Royal Copeland, himself a homeopathist, is still be on the books.

The dilution claim is totally meaningless. Somewhere around the 30th of the 200 sequential dilutions, the dilution limit of Earth would be reached, with the entire Earth becoming the solute. That is, the possibility of even one molecule of the duck-liver extract remaining in the solution beyond that point would be negligible.

Long before the 200th dilution, the dilution limit of the entire visible universe would have been reached. This is all quite meaningless. Astronomers put the number of atoms in the visible universe at about 10 to the 80th power. It would take many universes to get to a dilution of 200 C. "

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know many people don't believe in the power of homeopathy; however, it is very real, though like most things (abx included), it works for some and not for others.

I myself have used homeopathy, and it has worked great for most issues and not for others where I most likely didn't have the right remedy.

One of my cats is extremely allergic to pretty much everything. When we adopted her from the animal shelter, she looked horrid--lots of bloody scabs, itching continuously, etc. The vet said we would need to bring her in once a month for a steroid shot to keep the itching and inflammation down.

For close to a year, it was necessary to do this because if we didn't, she would once again be suffering and scratching. I hated the idea of giving her a steroid shot every month--besides the expense, it is not healthy.

After a year of owning the cat, I brought my dd (who has Lyme) to a homeopath for help. He unfortunately wasn't able to help my dd; however, when the topic of my cat's allergies came up, he did mention that we could try a homeopathic remedy for the cat.

It has been wonderful and the ONLY thing that has helped her. As soon as we see her breaking out--which is rare now--we "treat" her for a week, and her skin conditions completely resolve. I've even given some to a friend whose cat has severe facial eczema, and it has worked wonders for her cat as well.

Anyway, just an anecdote of how this treatment/remedy isn't always just a placebo...I mean my cat is smart but not that smart! lol

Haley, congratulations on your success. I'd love to hear what remedies you are using if you'd like to share.

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

I understand your concern. I am not 100% sold on this but I can tell for sure that my symptoms were not a placebo effect. I still have lots of brain fog which is my main concern (most likely will be popping more pills or IVs for this). As of right now my entire left side was not working, it is now working.

I have been on IV Rocephin, Clindamycin, Doxycycline, Tygacyline, Flagyl and Rifampin. Oral meds include but are not limited to mepron, malarone, doxy, biaxin, tindamax, rifampin, plaquinel, Zith, Suprax, diflucan, nystatin, levaquin, other quins..... the list goes on and on......

When I first started my tinctures my entire head and face were in complete pain. I'm not claiming whether this is a good thing or bad thing, maybe the stuff was killing me, I'm simply saying this was not a placebo effect. Something in the solution was doing something. I also had many other crazy symptoms which I won't list. I had not looked at my print out until much later. The formulas that were prescribed said that it would induce these types of symptoms. Again, I can't say that this means it is working it is simply doing what it says it will do. I don't know what the end result will be.

Baily pup, so happy for your husband! I hope that it continues. If this stuff works you will be getting the credit for sending me in the right direction.

Haley
Member # 22008

For those of you that are asking for the remedies, I would be happy to share but with the Asyra technology the tinctures are designed for the individual so those remedies I can't really list.

I will probably also be trying some more traditional homeopathy which of course I will share. I currently have the Lym tincture by Deseret Biologicals but I have not tried it yet.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I see. It's Asyra!!! OK, great this is working (or changing you!).

Take a look at the AI thread, allergie immun, which I believe is a sort of sister treatment to Asyra. They just program the machine in different ways to produce different individualized drops.

Whatever people believe or not, the homeopathic principle was known since the Greek.

Acupunture is also not proved to do anything, and it is also said to be placebo, but if this placebo heals, why not?

The Chinese use acupuncture for 4,000 years or more and still use today, even in hospitals.

Homeopathy is widely used in Germany, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland.

Dr. W. cures lyme by using basically only homeopathy (or isopathy....), with few other things.

If you are cured by placebo, why not?

I am then mainly cured by placebo, because what put my lyme in remission were photons and homeopathy. It took me 4 years to find a good placebo treatment, and I'm glad I did!

I use homeopathy for too long not to believe on its effects.

Now I have loads of herbs and supplements at home, but they are getting moldy. I'll make a big cleaning in my closet.

My main guns against anything are 90 % or more homeopathic products. Now I'm even trying radionics, and they astonishingly, seem to work too.

My homeopathics are MUCH more efficient that herbs or supplements, if you take the right thing. ABX for me are even inferior to a good herbal combination, at least for me.

No need for suffering of colds, not even Escherichia coli, aspergilus niger, any infection that penicilin kills... The homeopathic version is much more efficient, in my experience, without the side effects.

As for classical homeopathy, dr. K is of the opinion that the current state of disease is so bad in many patients that it cannot help patients to heal completely anymore (it could in the past, if I understood well).

He has a good base on classical homeopathy, but doesn't use it.

Dr. K. and his followers use a lot of other homeopathic products, specially Sanum (but many others too).

I used classical homeopathy and other approaches, and I find the other approaches produced more clear results than classical homeopathy for lyme and infections. I was never cured from lyme by classical homeopathy.

But the photon + homeopathic nosodes were what put borrelia in remission. If this is placebo, well, I don't mind!

If it is placebo, my cat is also an example of being smart. I gave him an homeopathic tick repellent and it worked so well, that I started using on myself and daughter.

Instead of having 5, 10, 12 attached or non attached ticks a DAY in spring and early summer, he came back with only one or two a week, maximum. It was a big change, enough to convince me it could work as a tick repellent!

I had him for many years, every year he would bring literally HUNDREDS of ticks as we live next to the woods. Not until the homeopathic pellets!

I would be VERY interested to know about the CONTENT of the eczema cat treatment!! If you could please share...

And a last comment: Asyra, is not EVEN homeopathic. It is, if I understood well, a type of radionic remedy.

There's even not A single atom or molecule of anything except water and probably something to preserve it. It is PURELY a frequency remedy.

So it is EVEN more placebo than homeopathy (as homeopathy starts with a 'real' substance that CAN be infinitively diluted, as shown in Lou's post).

In conventional thinking, what you took is just nothing.

But if it heals you, just tell your brain: accept the reality, and learn from it!!

Some people tell their brain though: this can't be true, so it is not happening. And they drop the treatment, or don't do enough to see if it really works or not. It's a pity. So much suffering that could be avoided.

Just see people fighting bartonella. I wonder how many would have their lives simplified if they just took the Bart series of Deseret Biologicals, for example.

Anyway! Please continue sharing your experiences so that more people can try and again, share, to see if this is real placebo or not.

while I don't think all remedies work, like with everything, I believe some homeopathic or radionic remedies DO work in an astonishing way. My opinion!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Haley.

I've been in "scientific studies" where I was the control group given a placebo drug. I benefited in no way shape or form. That placebo effect didn't work on me.

I definitely can understand, Lou, how one might think homeopathy has no scientific basis. I agree, it is VERY difficult to measure success or failures in any scientific way, if at all. The success stories are anecdotal. It's still way over my head how it all works, but I can say 100% that I believe it has given me some positive mental change so far.

From day one, Homeopathy has always noticeably affected my dreams (the dreams you have when you sleep at night).

I used to dream of terrible war scenes and planes crashing all the time. With one dose of a certain remedy, my plane dreams disappeared all together for months. Sometimes I still have dreams of planes crashing, but they are not violent or scary the few times i do have them. (PS. I have a terrible flying phobia, since I was very little).

For my homeopath, when my plane dreams reappear, its just a sign that we've hit a road block and need to change course.

Again, it's anecdotal, but i don't see how I could control my dreams. I'm very objective in my analysis of my symptoms. And thanks to the use of homeopathic care, my head is much clearer.

I wouldn't be quick to say homeopathy doesn't work. Everyone has their own views on what works and what doesn't. At the end of the day, if someone believes its working for them and they end up in remission, pointing out how non-scientific their approach is does the person who feels healthier no good at all.

--------------------

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

"As for classical homeopathy, dr. K is of the opinion that the current state of disease is so bad in many patients that it cannot help patients to heal completely anymore (it could in the past, if I understood well). "

I also agree with that statement to an extent. Most of us have been sick for so long...it can take years to get well from homeopathy alone. There are just too many layers to peel back. You can cure the miasms that led you to be vulnerable to the disease/condition you carry now, but i don't think any of us are that patient to use homeopathy alone.

Used in conjunction with herbs and abx, I definitely believe it helps. My opinion only.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Firecracker, I did use classical homeopathy even BEFORE I treated lyme. My whole family was on it. Here in the board, there was a lady who used to post that was a fan of classic homeopathy though, called Truthfinder (you can still find her posts).

She was really into it, very informative. But she was still sick (and still is, as far as I know).

As you said though, 'curing' miasms or treating them can't do bad. I do think I got much better from my stomach problems (about ^50-60% better) ONLY with classic homeopathy. But what turned the corner for me was simply HEAVY METAL DETOX for years.

That literally healed my gut, stomach for good. I never have stomach pains now, for quite sometime (last years?), but I used to live in DAILY pain.

My husband is still trying to find a cure for his allergies and eczema. He's been on also decades of treatment, and classic homeopathy helped, but didn't solve it. I do think there's the factor TOXICITY that is not taken in account by Hahnemann, who lived in a MUCH cleaner environment 100 years ago.

Even if the homeopathic 'bible' talks about poisoning and toxicity, it doesn't address the CHRONIC toxicity problem of our society today, in my opinion.

Yes, I totally agree that used in conjuction with herbs, classic approach helps. I would add, used in conjunction with other homeopathic remedies, it can definitively help.

Take a look at homotoxicology (heel)
http://www.homotoxicology.net/Documents/biotherapy.pdf

Or Sanum:
http://www.drz.org/asp/pleo/

These products were created here in Germany, and I swear that some (not all) can be really amazingly effective for so many things.

I used these for many years, first introduced by my practioners, some I discovered by myself (Heel ones), others introduced by dr. K.

Reminding you that dr. K. has a background of classic homeopathy!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Firecracker,
forgot to say, great story about your dreams.

We're still to see any Western medicine chemical treatment that can go as deep as that!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are plenty of studies that validate the effects of homeopathy. A lot of them are here.

http://knol.google.com/k/scientific-research-in-homeopathy#

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Hey Dan,

Great link. I am going to go through those when I have time. Those are legitimate scientific journals. Thx

Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One acupuncture needle in my ear for vertigo took me from not being able to lift my head to looking around! A homeopathic remedy took my anxiety from a 10 down to a 2 before I knew I had lyme. Placebo affect my a$$!

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Thumbs up Jamers

--------------------

Starfall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still on the fence with homeopathy vs. antibiotics.

All I know is that I have been treating with antibiotics for almost 3 years, and while I did get better in the beginning, I have been either plateaued or declining for the past year.

LLMD kept changing my abx, but notihng seemed to get me back on the right road.

I just started seeing a naturalist, and I have to admit that I am a bit uncomfortable with his militant dislike of doctors and abx.

But he has me on a treatment plan using supplements and herbals. He claims he can get me better in a year from both lyme and babesia.

I've been on the new treatment for a little over a week, and I can't say that I feel better yet, but I certainly do feel different. That may be the fact that I am detoxing right now. He said I am very toxic from all the abx.

So for now I am withholding judgment, and hoping that this will be the treatment, or at least the abx break, that I need to get myself right.

Posts: 303 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Starfall, homeopathy is a huge discipline in itself. There are many approaches to it, not one.
Many schools, products, many different doctors with different experiences and views. Many will swear some stuff work and deny other stuff.

If you try one treatment, you will have only a tiny idea of what homeopathy can offer.

Whatever people say, there are too many lyme sufferers who got good results with homeopathy in many forms to ignore it totally.

Just do a search on Bartonella nosodes to see what people say. Or the Bionic threads.

Another problem is that most people try homeopathy or alternatives only after when conventional treatment didn't work. A bit like you.

So they come with higher toxicity, huge problems of fungal infections /yeast/ candida, and they come to these alternative treatments to solve everything that resisted change in conventional treatments.

It is then even harder for these treatments to help the person. But they still help, if the person is lucky to find a good practioner or a good treatment (and try it for a reasonable amount of time, before giving it up).

ABX is too 'simple' and a single-bullet way of treating any disease. It's a simple chemical.

When you see the amount of chemicals present in a plant, you see immmediately how complex this is in comparison with abx. Buhner explains that well. Thousands of chemicals, sometimes, in a single plant. How can you compare that with abx single bullet thing? Very hard.

Plants usually produce less side effects, because these chemicals interact with each other, a sort of natural balance that protects the plant itself and by consequence we, who take them.

Then add homeopathy, that is not EVEN a chemical treatment (mostly). It does seem like an imaginary treatment, from out of space.

But if you keep using it for longer, you will see it is much smarter in many senses, as it uses your body to try to solve the problem, and not single-chemicals nor even multiple chemicals. It is much smarter than anything chemical, in my view. Much more.

the body is too complex to be changed deeply with chemicals. Imagine how many hundreds of chemicals in the good combination, proportion and TIMING you would need to improve your immune system, for example.

I find that homeopathy can address some very complex issues. Like TCM too.

Conventional treatments simply can't address anything that is complex. Just machines, exams look complex, but the treatment in conventional medicine is just very simplistic, made of added single-bullets, and don't deal with chronic diseases, but deal with controling symptoms.

Conventional medicine has a great deal of difficulty to address any chronic illnesses because it lacks the tools. You can't cure chronic illnesses by controling merely symptoms.

Some people can still live well with controlled symptoms, but their basic problem is never addressed (like hypertension, diabetis, chronic infections, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, etc etc).

But some people either can't live well (disease progresses) or don't want to live enslaved by these symptom-control drugs for the rest of their lives.

The weak point in homeopathy, in my view, is that when the body is too sick, it has less resources for self healing and communication (to 'read' the message of the remedy).

The very sick body transmits less the message than a healthy body (in my view). Working with dilutions and potencies can help, but it is still sometimes not enough. I find boosting it with infrared helped me immensely.

It's as though the infrared made my body read the content of the homeopathic remedy and caused profound changes.

Another weak point in classical homeopathy, according to dr. K, is that not everyone fits into the remedy picture. If you don't fit exactly to a remedy, but only approximatively, classical approach has a lesser influence on you. People that fit the description by the book can though have almost miraculous cures. The changes are profound and lasting.

More recently, what people have been using is even more difficult to grasp, than homeopathy. It's radionic or frequency remedies. Asyra is one, but if you read posts here in LN, you will see that many people use this (or similar treatments) with changes.

The Allergie Immun is another of this type of treatment (not homeopathy, but frequency treatment).

There's a huge world of treatments out there. I have been there long enough to trust many of their remedies /treatments. Trust only comes with time. Wish you good luck!

FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Brussels, you said:

quote:
If you don't fit exactly to a remedy, but only approximatively, classical approach has a lesser influence on you.
I fit many different remedies in different stages. In the beginning of HP tx I was mostly Pulsatilla. Now as the layers are being peeled away and I"m making progress, my homeopath is using different remedies.

So in a sense this is true and I agree, it just means when a remedy that sounds like "you" stops working, it means you have deeper layers to address before possibly revisiting that remedy again.

My experience only from a classical homeopath. Just wanted to share with everyone.

--------------------

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I travel to an energy/homeopath today. I'm so excited. I know it's a process and not quick fixes, been there.

But someone just cluing me into what my body truly needs is exciting. TBTG!

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Good luck Pam!! Crossing fingers you find someone good!

Please post your experience here, whatever it is (good or bad, or neutral), so that other people can learn too!

---------
Fyre cracker! I guess you found a good homeopath! I felt great changes with it during the decades I'm using it and my whole family. But once the first layers are 'solved', it gets harder to solve finer /more specific problems.

I know changes are profound and I never regreted using classic homeopathy. It's just that it was not a solution for lyme for us at home. but I feel it helped us in solving some deeper layers.

Me too, I'm not a Nux vomica person anymore, and my daugther, I wonder if she's still Lycopodium... Anyway, nice to see other people using classic homeopathy in the US. Here in Europe and in Brazil, it is very common.

I am though a great adept of OTHER approaches to homeopathy too, specially to clean what the basic remedies in classic homeopathy didn't. I prepare many of my remedies at home, and use some of them almost daily (like dilutions of enzymes, for example).

I very rarely use chemical remedies in the last 3 years or more, and even the amount of herbs and other products I use also diminished considerably. I need to make a BIG cleaning in my closet as most plant remedies are getting too old...

Homeopathy is a passionate subject and when you start to use it often enough for many years, you sort of know what to expect. Like Sanum, it's an amazing tool for infections, I don't think I'll need any chemical antibiotic for the next 10 years, just with my 20 bottles or so of Sanum.

It is so much more intelligent, gentle, efficient to use diffferent penicilins in homeopathic dilutions that I never touch anything else purely chemical.

Besides, the borrelia treatment with nosodes (taken through infrared though) is the most efficient way to eliminate (or 'cancel') borrelia that I know on the surface of the planet.

I'm starting to write a book on it, if I finish and it gets published, I'll let you guys know!

Glad to have someone else that sees what homeopathy can do!

Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

These posts give me hope for our daughter. She does not tolerate antibiotics.

Her Dr. has her on a daily homeopath dilution. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will improve.

Some of her symptoms have worsened since beginning the daily remedy dose.

I am so thankful to Lyme net for all the wonderful posters. I would be so lost in this journey.

Lyme net is my lighthouse, guiding me through the dark waters.

Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for taking so long to reply, but for those who wanted the remedy for the cat eczema/itchiness/allergies, here it is:

Gunpowder 12C
Dosage: 2 pellets once a day for one week

What was most effective for us, was giving the dosage right before "lights out" at night, i.e. no access to food overnight for that week, only water.

Hope that helps your feline friends!

p.s. It is supposed to work great for humans too!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A book, Selma! Perfect! Bully for you! I'm thrilled!
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it really is effective for some things. I truly believe it saved my gall bladder.

You should have seen the gallstones I passed using a homeopathic remedy prescribed by an ND.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved my new energy healer. First appt was mainly about getting everything connected. Things so out of whack. No kidding! lol

After she did some energy work and put me back together she was able to get some info. I felt like Humpty Dumpty laying on a wall and about to fall off before she made some changes.

She was going down thru a very long list of known bacteria and when my body responded she asked me (rather puzzled) if Cat Scatch Fever meant anything to me?

OMG yes. I was so floored because I've been chasing that darn Bart since '05. 2-3 blood testing including the last one from Igenex all said negative.

I've determined these blood test are just worthless, treat the bad guy that you know is there and forget the blood work that just undermines your logic.

I have found it so true to listen to LLMD who have experienced...treat the symptoms and the bug you suspect or know is causing it. The sad thing is the medical establishment that just down't follow this therory.

Some of the viruses my body responded to were probably from the great vaccines they inflicted on all of us back in the 60's. Tsk tsk!

I can remember so clearing those trips to large auditoriums and hundreds of children lined up, including my 4 brothers and sisters while our gov put all this great crap into our bodies.

Can anyone else remember these events in their childhood?

I was all prepared to travel across country for Dr K, found out about an Amish guy in Ohio (much closer 5hrs away) and then I'm presented with someone only 1 1/2 hrs away.

Am I expecting miracles and cures? No, I'm looking for someone to put me together enough to feel better. Miracles happen all the time. The cure isn't here yet, but I know it's out there and will be here someday for all of us.

Pam

Of course my muscle testing and her work let me know the vits/minerals and omega 3 were all garbage. That didn't surprise me. I know better and you get what you pay for in most of these OTC stuff.

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Pam, nice to hear she found bart! I guess you are right, just treat what you suspect you got, why waiting for blood tests? That is what I love with energetic tests, they are so fast and many times so much more accurate!

Even if they miss or make false positives, sometimes, it really helped me in my journey!
---------
Linky, I also got a good experience recently with my gall bladder. It was painful for quite some time, I was wondering. When I asked 'stones', it came with yes. I left the pain for long, did some acupressure, the pain got a bit better but kept coming back.

I then did 2 things: one homeopathic product from heel and reflex massage on the gall bladder on my right foot. So far so good. It's been a couple of months I feel nothing there anymore�

------
Mom with hope, thanks for the remedy!!!!

---
Jane, good luck for your daughter!!!

What is she taking exactly in homeopathy??

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam, I also have a memory of vaccines -- being in a big room lined up for vaccines, lots of children crying, grown-ups trying to say we should be brave young men ...
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, pm sent
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Michael, if I could rewind the time, I would NEVER get vaccinated and NEVER have given these poisons to my daughter.

Now I got so much afraid of vaccines that I would never touch any and let my daughter get any. I guess I would have a couple of mercury amalgams in my mouth better than a shot of any vaccine.

The mercury, at least, we know a bit how to address to clean it later, even if it is tricky and hard.

But vaccines, what to do to correct the immunosupression, the DOZENS of chemicals including formaldehyde, out of your system?

Since I learned how to test myself energetically, and since lyme had made my immunological system so crap, and I got all these infections (not only tick born), but dormant infections simply waking up and causing me terrible diseases (like my bones in my fingers being so infected that the skin opened and I could almost see my bones...)...

Well, I kept asking and some infections were just activated from vaccinations. Like tuberculosis from a BCG shot.

The ONLY thing that stopped my tuberculosis that attacked my joints to stop was, miraculously, a BCG homeopathic dilution!!!

My tuberculosis didn't react to nosodes from tuberculosis! It was the BCG vaccine nosode that cleared it!!

I'm very against the use of antibiotics, but during the TB infection, I even took some. To no avail. They helped only minimally. I could go on living, with fever, bed bound, but I could still eat, when I was not sleeping.

Since the BCG nosode healing, I'm SO afraid of vaccines that someone will only give me a vaccination if they put me on torture chamber. Otherwise, I would avoid that!

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's BCG?
Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.who.int/biologicals/areas/vaccines/bcg/en/

BCG vaccine, using Mycobacterium tuberculosis

Brussels
Member # 13480

The vaccine also interferes with the resistance created by exposure to local, non-pathogenic (friendly) mycobacteria.

BCG vaccination may even be altering the body�s response to the tuberculosis bacillus in such a way that it is contributing to the resistance of tuberculosis to all of the drugs currently used to treat it. This is a global problem of massive proportions (1).

The history of immunisation against tuberculosis is a story of setback, controversy and surprise� (20) said a leader in the Lancet in 1980.

Trials of BCG vaccination have shown protection against tuberculosis to vary between zero and 78%.

The best result was from a trial in UK school children from the 1950�s.

In the 1960s, the Indian Research Council and the World Health Organisation carried out a very large, well designed, double-blind controlled trial of 360,000 people in Madras, South India.

The results showed that more of those vaccinated with BCG got tuberculosis than those who had not been vaccinated (16).

http://www.whale.to/v/donegan.html

---------
The TB strain I got was extremely resistant to any treatment, including abx. AS I told above, it only stopped to consume my joints when I took the same vaccination in nosode form. Nothing else could stop the infection.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Joint Tuberculosis (it does not only affect lungs)

Tuberculosis of the joints is not a clinical oddity and a diagnosis of tuberculous infection must be considered in all joint lesions if diagnosis is to be made early. A history of insidious onset of pain, especially if accompanied by pulmonary symptoms or a history of contact with a tuberculous person, should alert the clinician to the possibility of this diagnosis.
------------------------------

It is estimated that there are two million cases of tuberculosis, In India 85 percent of them with pulmonary tuberculosis and 15 percent extra pulmonary lesions of which 1 to 3 percent are bone and joint lesions. Open, cavitary pulmonary tuberculosis causes the spread of the lesion in the household and the community. Unless these patients are identified and treated effectively, tuberculosis including bone and joint tuberculosis cannot be eradicated.

Bone and Joint tuberculosis results from haematogenous spread from a pulmonary or other visceral or lymph node focus. Great majority of these lesions are healed by nature with one or two foci manifesting themselves from poor nutritional status or lowering of immune responses of the individual.

http://www.ijoonline.com/article.asp?issn=0019-5413;year=2005;volume=39;issue=3;spage=195;epage=198;aulast=Shanmugasundaram

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1577591/

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement