LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Does anyone do juicing or juice fasts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone do juicing or juice fasts?
Susie R
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If so, what juicer do you use? Do you fast, or just supplement with fresh juices? What's your experience with juicing?

Thanks! I'm thinking of doing a juice fast, but I'd need to buy a juicer.

Susie

Posts: 234 | From albany, ny | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Norwalk Juicer because I've been juicing for years and know I'll stick with it. If you don't want to spend that much money, I would buy a slow juicer, not a fast, centrifugal force one. I used a centrifugal force juicer, and the juice is totally different from the slow juicers.

I do not fast, I just add juice to my diet. I go in spurts with it, I'll juice daily, then not at all for a while. Last time I started up, within a week a friend saw me and asked what I was doing different because my skin looked so much younger. I think that was a result of the detox effects of the juicing. That friend went out and bought a juicer immediately.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pam08
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pam08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto what six wrote about the slow juicers (also sometimes called masticating juicers). That is definitely the type that you want.

The fast (centrifugal) juicers can in the process kill off some of those good enzymes that you want from juicing. That is why the slow juicers are recommended. Just to give you an idea...my Omega runs at 80 RPM (revolutions per minute) but the fast juicers run at thousands of RPM's. That speed creates heat which can kill off the healthy enzymes in the juice.

I have an Omega 8003 which goes for about $229.99 new right now.

I just supplement with fresh juices but lately have been thinking about doing a juice fast at some point. IF I do one it would probably be a very short one like a day or two. Not sure yet if my body can handle something like that or not.

Anyhow...definitely get a slow/masticating juicer.

Pam :-)

[ 09-07-2011, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Pam08 ]

--------------------
Sick since 10/2001. Tested CDC positive for Lyme 10/2008 through Quest and Igenex. Started treatment 1/2009 with LLMD. Lyme, Erichilosis, Chlamydophila Pneumoniae, Q Fever, Strep Syndrome and probably a few others I am forgetting.

Posts: 451 | From Virginia | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this one and LOVE it!! Easy to use and easier to clean (that's important to me since there were a time I was juicing 6x/day!).

I now only juice for breakfast b/c I have to watch my sugar intake. I don't like breakfast foods so this is my breakfast which kick start my metabolism and also help me detox. I would like do it twice a day but for now I just can't find time in the day where I can do it.

http://www.amazon.com/Breville-800JEXL-Fountain-1000-Watt-Extractor/dp/B0002VAFVG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1315422129&sr=8-4

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started after watching "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on Netflix. Great documentary and my LLMD said it will help recovery.

I got a Breville.

I did a 5 day fast to kick start things...it was tough and brought out all types of symptoms. I now juice 1-2x / day. Kale, Celery, Cucumber, Spinach, green apple, lemon, ginger

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
x9w5a34
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for x9w5a34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, the norwalk juicer sells for more than 2000 dollars. That's definitely outside my budget.

bcb, which Breville model did you get? Do you like it?

Posts: 100 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the Norwalk is expensive, but there are other slow juicers that are not. I replaced my Breville with the Norwalk. The Breville was a high quality juicer, but it was still centrifugal force.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
x9w5a34
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for x9w5a34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sixgoofy, can you give some recommendations on masticating juicers that are less than about 300 dollars?
Posts: 100 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Pam mentioned the Omega above.

There's also this one - http://slowjuicer.com/

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

My daughter uses my Breville (she's old enough that she's moved out) and really likes it, but if I had it to do over, I'd have bought a slow one. I just didn't know about them when I bought mine.

--------------------

bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, many believe masticating juicers are better. Still...centrifugal also provide many benefits and for me, I like the speed.

I got the elite Breville 800JEXL. (Juice Fountain Elite), but there is a slightly less spiffy one for about $150. That is the one in "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002VAFVG

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began

IgM Igenex +/CDC +

Currently on:

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think of Champion juicers? Is that a good brand/kind?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was very interested to read this thread since I ordered a juicer over the weekend and it came in the mail today. I got the Omega 8006.

I tried it tonight just to see how to use it and just tossed in some carrots, cabbage and an apple although I had eaten dinner already.

Tomorrow I'm going to start a juice fast and I did watch the documentary mentioned above. Some say they had no issues at all doing this fast and others say the first few days are really tough.

Any pointers for someone started juicing for the very first time. I did pick up all sorts of things this evening in the market and pulled from the garden. Thanks for any guidance to help this go easier.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juices can be used theraputically if 1 glass of juice is consummed 20 minutes before every meal.

Fasting is different - drink as much juice as it takes to be satisfied (at least 6 glasses of juice/day, plus extra water).

Mixing apple with carrot and/or celery is good (tasty!).

Don't mix melon juice with anything else, but different melons can be mixed (such as cantaloup with honeydew).

Leafy greens can be mixed with other veggies, too. I personally like the taste of romane lettuce juice mixed with a little carrot.

Organic veggies are best for juicing.

The pulp from carrot or zucchini juice can be used in baking (or my Mom gives some of the carrot pulp to her dog for the fiber - he loves it).

Champion makes a good juicer, but it is difficult to clean. The Juiceman is easier to clean. Mine isn't sold in the US anymore, but is an AEG and is really easy to use - similar in design to the Juiceman.

For theraputic use of juices, see "Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices: What's Missing in Your Body?" by N.W. Walker, D.Sc. ISBN 0-89019-033-X

If you do go on a juice fast, how you break that fast is very important and must be done carefully. If you fast with just fruit juices, then the first thing you should add is vegetable juices. Then add plain cooked fruits & veggies (no potatoes, no fats ~ use a little bit of herbs/spices or sea salt to flavor the food). Then you can start to add grains (if you eat them) or potatoes (if you eat them). Then you can start to add legumes. Nuts, eggs & dairy (if you eat them) are next, followed by meats & other fats. Go slowly and listen carefully to your body - don't rush through the return to your normal diet.

Make sure to keep your bowels moving during the fast & while breaking the fast to prevent toxins dumped during the fast from being re-absorbed.

I have no financial connections to anything in this post.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Razzle has good info.

Cathy, you should consume juices on an empty stomach because they digest quickly. If you drink them after a meal, they can ferment in the gut and not do the detox work you want them to do.

If the juice fast is too much, add a meal at dinnertime. If it's just raw veggies, it's similar to the juice, so you will still get those benefits.

If you're not feeling well, cooked veggies or bone broth (with veggies) might be more soothing.

When I was sick, I could not have handled a juice fast. Prior to being sick, I ate nothing but live food one time for a week, live being raw, uncooked fruits, veggies, and nuts. I drank lots of juice that week as well. It was very energizing.

--------------------

tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both for the amazing info. Sixgoofykids, I ONLY tried the juice after dinner because I wanted to make sure I knew how it worked so if I had problems with it, I could ask my husband before he was at work today.

I leave for vacation in about a week and 1/2 so I won't be jumping into any hard core juice fast just yet but I definitely plan to lean on juicing for a bit.

I wouldn't say that I'm not feeling well. I've been in treatment for 5 years (16 months of that on IV) and my LLMD is having me drop a medication a month. I'm down to two left now, so I'm just trying to do healthy things during the crossing in hopes that my body will be strong enough to fight on its own.

Razzle, Thanks for the various types of juices that you think are tasty. I will focus mostly on the vegetables vs the fruits and use perhaps an apple to sweeten it up a bit. I'm sure as I experiment, I'll find what does and doesn't work as well. I bought leafy green vegetables that I never tend to buy in the store so this will be interesting.

You said to make sure your bowels keep moving. That would be a given in any circumstance and since I tend to be constipated even before lyme, I have always fought with this one. Does juicing tend to make us more constipated than usual or does it help this issue?

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I find juicing helps with constipation.

I'm glad you're doing so well you're weaning off meds. I do healthy things, too, to optimize my health. One that is a biggie is exercise. I really think the exercise, along with diet, proper sleep, rest, etc. helps keep me healthy.

Don't go too heavy on beet juice. I like carrot/apple/celery/beet best. I juice the beet with the greens, but use sparingly.

--------------------

bcb1200
Member # 25745

I felt awful my first 3 days of the juice fast...like I was hungover.

It passed.

I have to say that the juice fast also "stirred up" something with lyme as I had a flare of smptoms I haven't had in almost a year. Hmmm.

I now juice 1-2x / day and then have a healthy dinner / lunch.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began

IgM Igenex +/CDC +

Currently on:

triathlongal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for triathlongal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of doing a juice fast but just could not survive on juice alone. Lately I need more and more calories it seems... Anyway,

I supplement with daily juicing. Garlic, carrots (not too many), beets, cucumbers, and celery are my main ones. I will throw a turnup in every once in a while.

I use the Breville model

Posts: 151 | From North East | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Response to juicing (re: constipation) may be different for everyone. For me, juicing slowed down my gut too much to tolerate the juice very well...(burped up juice 2 hours after drinking it, even though I'd drunk the juice 20 minutes before a meal - talk about a wacky gut!)

Beet juice can stimulate parastalsis, but go easy on this - beet juice is a very, very strong juice and probably shouldn't consist of more than 25% of the veg. juice mix at a time (beet juice is good mixed with carrot juice). Ratios of different veg. juices that should be used can be found in the book I menioned in my post above.

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Champion Juicer and like it very much. But I have orthostatic intolerance and finding standing while juicing to be very difficult, so I don't juice much.

I hope as I get better to do more of it, because I believe it is KEY to health.

Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Rivendell - When I used to juice with my Champion, I used to have feet problems and I also wasn't able to stand. I used a nice high stool that would allow me to juice while seated. It worked pretty well, and I was able to juice every day while sitting using that method.

I'm sure it depends though on the height of your countertops, etc.

Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks James. High stools bother me too, because that causes the blood to leave my head and go to the lower extremities. It is caused from nerve damange. But it is a good suggestion.
Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the best way to clean the vegetables for juicing?

Of course Whole Paycheck was out of the vegetable cleaner today but hopefully I can get it in the next few days.

For carrots I would peel them but stuff like kale, beets - I am not sure if just washing them in water would get rid of any bacteria? Since normally I cook my vegetables..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GSE is a great vegetable and fruit cleanser!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh good idea - if I only had some GSE (liquid form) with me now! I have them in pills but they are mixed with other ingredients so prob not too good for this situation!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Wow, I just watched "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" for the first time, and I LOVED it!!! I highly recommend it to everyone!

The narrator seems like a super great guy. It's amazing how much he changed with the juice fast!

And then Phil had an even more amazing transformation! It was so cool to watch. He became like a completely different man!

I just started drinking juices, since I recently quit abx and I want to boost the immune system, so that's why I wanted to watch the documentary. I'm not on a complete juice fast, but I might get there one day soon.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that a great flick. I am doing a modified juice diet. Evenings only, two eggs for breakfast and mostly salads for lunch and I am already getting some good results. 17 days so far.

I needed to give up the caffeine to reduce inflamation from lyme so this gave me the motivation. Of the sweets, alcohol, and caffeine, I must say the one I hated to see go the most was my several cups of Earl Grey.

Great movie!!! There is a supportive website also.

I did not stop taking supplements as recommended.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Matt - I didn't know that they suggest stopping the supplements. I would be afraid to do that, also.
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James,

If you go to the Reboot website, they give you the ingrediants for the juices and a diet plan.

In the instructions, as I recall, they say get off of supplements. Because of the Lyme and Coinfections I have discounted this just as the main character continued, but reduced his meds during the weight loss.

I am happy to report I hit a new low today. What has really surprised me is how full I feel after I have the Juice.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
Matt - I didn't know that they suggest stopping the supplements. I would be afraid to do that, also.

Most juicing advocates want you to rely on the juice for nutritition it seems.

You may not need vitamin supps when juicing, but if you're taking herbs for specific needs, that's different.

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

Matt - Yes, it is amazing how full it makes us feel! I thought at first it would make me hungry. My guess is that the body gets all of the calories and nutrition it needs from the juices, so it says: "Okay, dude, I'm full and I don't need anything else now. Take it easy."

Six & Matt - Thanks for pointed out how even the main character kept taking his essential meds. It must have slipped my mind.

mr al
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr al     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys Macy's is having a one day sale on all juicers today OCTOBER 22nd.

I just bought this one and saved 116 dollars on it so i thought it was worth it. It's rated very very highly on Amazon. I've never juiced so i hope it's good. Everything is 40 percent off and has free shipping.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=369568&CategoryID=41489&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D2%26spc%3D111

Posts: 105 | From east | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

I juiced a bunch of broccoli today, along with some sprouts.

Does anyone ever juice broccoli? I don't hear about it often. I wonder why? The juice didn't taste too bad. I mixed it with sprouts, apples, and carrots.

I would guess that broccoli juice would be healthy, since they keep saying that it has many anti-cancer benefits.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

If you have low thyroid, you want to be careful of raw cruciferous vegetables.

--------------------

bcb1200
Member # 25745

All I know is, I feel much worse on days that I juice. This is either because:

a) The juice is strengthening my immune system which is killing bugs, making me herx

b) The juice is causing me to detox, maxing me herx.

c) The reduced calories I consume on juice days makes my body too weak to flight lyme & co and I flare.

I'm hoping for a and or b.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began

IgM Igenex +/CDC +

Currently on:

LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, after reading this post, I want one now!!!!!

I loved the one that Martha Stewart showed on her show from six's post above, I think.

My question: What about the peels & pesticides? Do you buy everything organic or just peel EVERYTHING, or maybe soak and scrub first.

I think this is the only thing holding me back.

I don't want to add any more pesticides into my own toxic soup of a body! I don't eat very much fruit now, usually a banana or frozen strawberries in a smoothie.

Just wondering what others do and think that have been juicing for awhile.

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhitneyS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhitneyS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK-- I'm experiencing the same thing.

When I juice, within 30 min I will hit a huge wall and I won't be able to get off the sofa for several hours. This is with a small 1/2 cup of mild (cellery, cucumber, lettuce) juice, all organic.

How do if know if this is good for me or bad?

Posts: 844 | From CA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

LAX - yeah, I think most of us try to stick with organic produce for juicing. Sometimes I'll juice non-organic apples, but then I'd ALWAYS peel them... NO EXCEPTIONS! The skin on non-organic apples is like drinking benzene.

Most of us stick mostly with veggies, because the fruits are very high in sugar. The organic carrots are pretty easy to find, and also they have a good shelf life, so you could stock up on them. I think I use carrots in every one of my veggie drinks, because they add the correct amount of sweetness. Then the rest is like celery, greens, and whatever else I may have on hand.

It is pretty expensive to drink juices, but it's like the best medicine. Look how much we pay for health insurance, which doesn't even really insure us. Fresh organic juices is like the best health insurance, with benefits!

Whitney - I'm guessing it's just a detox reaction, because you're body is clearing out too many toxins too quickly. If that is the case, then maybe you could stick with small amounts of juices a few times a week, until the detox reaction stops happening. If you eventually start to feel okay with the small amounts, then maybe you could try increasing the amount or the frequency.

IF it is a detox reaction, then most likely it's good for you. Wouldn't you rather get those toxins out and feel bad for a temporary amount of time (and feel better later), than to keep them inside you and get serious illnesses?

Anyway I could be wrong, but that's just my 2 cents.

WhitneyS
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhitneyS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea that makes sense, I'm just so suprised! I've done green smoothies for months and been ok with them.

Maybe if i put small amount in mt smoothie to help integrate....

but yes if its a detox reaction, then GET ON WITH IT lol.

thanks for the help

Posts: 844 | From CA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks james79,

i researched for hours today and am going with the omega vrt 350HD!!!! found it for 349.00.....can't wait to get started......

-LAX

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement