LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » ANNOUNCING A NEW MODERATOR!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANNOUNCING A NEW MODERATOR!!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!! [Cool]

We now have a new moderator on the board!! Please welcome "Dogsandcats!!"

She will be a great addition to our volunteer staff!!

[woohoo]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks dogsandcats!

(and other moderators too, of coarse [bow] )

[Big Grin] mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Is she going to handle our pet questions?

Woof, woof - how long will I be on meds till I can chase rabbits around again?

Meow - I was dizzy last time I jumped and didn't exactly land on my feet - I now only perch low - can you tell me how long this symptom will last?

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best wishes and support for you..
and all moderators [hi]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness! That girl is SOOO MEAN!! [Eek!] Please, please, ANYONE but her!

Ha ha just kidding. Thanks for all you guys' help. [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James, you are so bad! [Razz]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
Oh my goodness! That girl is SOOO MEAN!! [Eek!] Please, please, ANYONE but her!

Ha ha just kidding. Thanks for all you guys' help. [kiss]

Hehee!! Ok you met your quota for the day. You got me laughing like a lunatic AGAIN!!

BTW I LOVE Dogsandcats!! She is awesome!! [woohoo]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Wondering:

You should be able to chase rabbits the minute you feel well enough. Knowing dogs, nothing really stops you when you are sick. Just slows you down.
my famous doxie got hit by a car and got back on the curb to bark at the person....Dogs are cool.

Meow back - yes, any self respecting mouser will be able to by pass dizziness with the first sighting of a mouse or any other thing that peeks your interest. Perhaps, nothing of interest has passed by you to kill and leave on the porch ?

James -I have two sons who have taught me all about you whippersnappers....my bark is bigger than my bite.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igor's mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igor's mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

--------------------
Igenenex + IGM 18, 23-25, 31, 41, 66, FL 1953, bart, babs, erlich, c diff. Dox 10/10,11/10-5/11 Mino, Buluoke,plaq (2/10) zith (3/11-5/11), Paragone, Flagyl, Ivermectin, Paromomycin, Ceftin, Nystatin(4/11) mepron (4/11-)BW A-L , A-Bart, A-Bab.

Posts: 254 | From Virginia | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome [Smile]
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by scorpiogirl:
Hehee!! Ok you met your quota for the day.

Oh, good. Now I can take it easy for the rest of the day. Whewh! *wiping sweat off of forehead* [lol]
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to your new role as moderator!

Thanks for volunteering to help!!

Thank you to all of the moderators...you all do a great job!!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mom2kids
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom2kids     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats dogsandcats! And thank you to all who put in so much time and effort to make this an awesome sight!

BTW, lymetoo, I was afraid you were going to say James...that would be like making John Belushi RA of the frat house!!! Hehehe...

[woohoo] [woohoo]

--------------------
Down on her knees, she wept on the floor.
This hopeless life, she wanted no more.
Dead in the mind and cold to the bone,
She opened her eyes and saw she was alone. ~Seether

Posts: 427 | From Rhode Island | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and thank you for giving your time to such a good cause.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!

[woohoo]

You may not have guessed, but I'm somewhat biased toward dogs of the Boxer persuasion.

I also have a cat named Maki Tuna Roll.

Go, dogsandcats!

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats dogs'ncats

Now move this to General Support

I kidd I kidd
[hi]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pssst - I'm the mouse the cat can't get yet - just wanted to say I'm so relieved that I may not have to be blamed for XMRV if there's no murine component involved - so what do you think it really is? Whoops - the dog's eying me - byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by mom2kids:
BTW, lymetoo, I was afraid you were going to say James...that would be like making John Belushi RA of the frat house!!! Hehehe...

Hold on while I go research this "John Belushi" character. Can anyone recommend to me a good book about the life story of "John Belushi"? I would really like to understand what mom2kids is saying about me here.
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hold on while I go research this "John Belushi" character. Can anyone recommend to me a good book about the life story of "John Belushi"? I would really like to understand what mom2kids is saying about me here.
 -
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Congrats Dogsandcats!

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

I love dogs and cats . . . and horses. In fact if it is a mammal or a a bird, I like it.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, thank you, thank you dogsandcats for volunteering!!! I'm spending less time here (hard to imagine that outside life gets in the way of Lymenet, I know!), so I appreciate your help very much!!!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks dogsandcats!!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot diggity dawgs! And hot diggity cats too!

[lol]

Welcome aboard! And I'll thank you now, before you move my posts! HA!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, c'mon, TC, you KNOW you want to join the moderating team!! When will you give in?

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your kind words....

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

James... Go to Netflix and watch "Animal House" .. that should explain everything. I know you will love it!

Well, I'm so glad we've made all the animal lovers happy .. and a few other miscellaneous people... [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
quote:

I feel so old .....

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
I feel so old .....

You resemble that remark.

HA HA HA HA! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [lol]

You see, Tutu? I learned fast. I used an old-persons' joke!

P.S. If any of you young people don't understand the joke, don't worry about it. It's from like the 18th century. [Big Grin]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
quote:
I feel so old .....

Okay, now I feel young, you're using my dad's jokes!! [Big Grin]

But, seriously, you don't know who John Belushi is? I mean, was ...

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:
I feel so old .....

Okay, now I feel young, you're using my dad's jokes!! [Big Grin]

But, seriously, you don't know who John Belushi is? I mean, was ...

That was an "ouch" for Tutu, since she was using your dad's jokes! [Smile]

No, I'm sure I've heard of Belushi before. My guess is that he was on Saturday Night Live. I'm gonna go look him up on wiki now, to see if I was close.

I've never seen that Animal movie Tutu had mentioned. It's probably too old for me.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Tutu can handle the ouch, LOL.

You are right. SNL. Back in the good ol'days with Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, etc.

Animal House was a comedy about a frat house that was out of hand. You can imagine the plot. It was hysterical .... but I don't know whether the humor would still be half as funny three decades later.

James Belushi is John's brother ... you may have heard of him, he's an actor. Reminds me of John .... and I loved when Dan Aykroyd guest starred on his TV show. Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi were the Blue Brothers (please don't tell me you've never heard of them!).

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

Looks like I was correct about the SNL thing, but all of his movies are too old for me.

mom2kids - now I finally understand your "Belushi frat-house" analogy. I will have you know that I am a law-abiding LymeNet member. Ask any of the mods! Well... don't ask Tutu. Ask any of the mods except for Tutu! [lol]

P.S. That's super sad how Belushi died. R.I.P.

James1979
Unregistered

Oops, I posted at same time as you, six.

YES I have heard of the Blues Brothers!! But I didn't see that on the wiki page for belushi... I remember that was super funny, and kids in school were frequently talking about it. I must have seen it sometime.

Okay I just went back to the wiki page, and it shows the Blues Brothers there.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

All those movies came out in my high school days .... also Steve Martin's The Jerk ... though when I watched it years later it wasn't half as funny as it was when I was in HS.

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

Yeah, I think humor is different these days. If there isn't nudity, sexy girls, violence, profanity, obscenity, etc... people don't find it as amusing.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Then Animal House should still be amusing .... LOL

More movies were rated R back then, so many of them were raunchier. There was no PG13 rating, so the comedies aiming for an adult audience were raunchy. That's why I didn't like The Jerk years later.

--------------------

JAC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did you people start in here????
Now James will have to try to live up to J.B.'s reputation. He has enough attitude as it is!
LOL

Congrats dogs&cats just watch that boxers water bowl is MINE!

--------------------
A little lymie...

Posts: 104 | From Greener Pastures in PA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Saturday night was hysterical back in the 70's...
Two wild and crazy guys??
Cheeseburger !! cheeseburger!!

ofcourse Dana Carvey was very funny later on...

James, be careful....you may start "resembling" too many things...

--------------------

Billy Graham

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
I will have you know that I am a law-abiding LymeNet member. Ask any of the mods! Well... don't ask Tutu. Ask any of the mods except for Tutu! [lol]

-
Now, I REALLY resemble that remark!!! [rant] I think every "good" American should know the past .. about ANYTHING. You should FIND OUT about the hilarious comedians who "came before" .. they were the foundation of comedy.

[bow] I'm glad you did a little homework on that, James! I still think you should watch Animal House. You might learn a few things. We're all about education here, ya know! [Big Grin] [Razz]

cheeseburger, cheeseburger!! [lol]

--ever hear of John Lennon?? [Wink]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

mom2kids
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom2kids     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you are joking about John Belushi James, but just in case, OMG!!!! Animal House, The Blues Brothers, the original Saturday Night Live, do I have to go on?

--------------------

Posts: 427 | From Rhode Island | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's HISTORY in a fun way!! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh lor, just read this. crap...now i'll have to behave and explain my writing even more....

rats....

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

James is probably laughing at all of us = he probably had one of the leads in Animal House...

Probably older than all of us...

what a hoot..

--------------------

Billy Graham

mom2kids
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31972

Okay, that's freaky, I posted my previous comment at like 11:30 am, this morning and it just showed up at 9:02 pm, tonight...

I was wondering why James said he thought J.B. might be from SNL. My kids even know who he is and have watched 'The Blues Brothers'.

JAC, sorry to have started the whole B.J. thing, James needs no 'egging on'...

--------------------

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve Martin- my favorite.

Billy Crystal, Jane Curtain, Martin Short, John Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Eddie Murphy, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, Joe Piscopo, Gilda Radner. Yep, they made me laugh.

[lol]

Here is a link to check out the names and then the characters they played, like coneheads, after it. Not complete, but good.

Nevermind. LN won't let me post the link cause it has ( ) in it. Bummer dude.

And no, Goofy mom with 6 normal kids. If I were a moderator the first thing I'd have to do is boot myself off the board.

THEN where would I go?

HA!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harmony
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harmony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Dogsandcats!!!!

Mucho grande!!!

[spinning smile]

--------------------
Persistence, persistence, persistence!!!
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence...
Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
attributed to Calvin Coolidge

Posts: 599 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:

And no, Goofy mom with 6 normal kids. If I were a moderator the first thing I'd have to do is boot myself off the board.

THEN where would I go?

HA!

[Big Grin]

Ain't THAT the truth!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

mom2kids: I'm "out of touch" with a lot of stuff. [Smile] That's just the way I am.

dogsandcats: I apologize for hijacking your thread. Please, please don't banish me to Lymenet Europe! I promise I'll be good from now on. They only get 4 posts a day on LNE, and 3 of them are copies of our posts here! Oh, I would feel so lonely over there.

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Well James, it is Sunday.

So, I think you will be just fine..

--------------------

Billy Graham

James1979
Unregistered

Does that mean you're waiting for tomorrow to banish me? [Eek!]
Robin123
Member # 9197

No, James - look at it this way - to go there, we'd have to be in both today and tomorrow at the same time, and that's too much for me to handle. I can only handle one day at a time.
James1979
Unregistered

Robin - it took me a while to get that one... but once I understood it, I had a good laugh! [Smile] Thanks.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
They only get 4 posts a day on LNE, and 3 of them are copies of our posts here!

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] Is that STILL going on over there?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Robin123:
No, James - look at it this way - to go there, we'd have to be in both today and tomorrow at the same time, and that's too much for me to handle. I can only handle one day at a time.

-
[lol] [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
quote:
They only get 4 posts a day on LNE, and 3 of them are copies of our posts here!

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] Is that STILL going on over there?
-
They have nothing else to do. Talking to each other gets too boring. [spinning smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Tincup... Did you say CONEHEADS????

-

--WAIT FOR IT! [Razz]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

JAC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JAC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great one Lymetoo! That was a funny movie as well.

--------------------
A little lymie...

Posts: 104 | From Greener Pastures in PA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
Congrats dogs'ncats

Now move this to General Support

I kidd I kidd
[hi]

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!!!!

Welcome, and thank you for your service!!!

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement