LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rechts Regulat Enzymes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rechts Regulat Enzymes
Northerner
Member # 4215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Northerner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone uses their bottle of Rechts Regulat past the 4 weeks mentioned on the bottle? I know it says to consume within 4 weeks of opening.......but it is SO expensive I was wondering if anyone uses their bottle past this time?

--------------------
Northerner

Posts: 38 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Northerner, We have used many bottles of Rechtsregulat over the years. And had it sitting out for much longer than four weeks. I had never even noticed that use-by date.

Keep it cool and dark and it will not get too sour.

I also never used a tablespoon full, except maybe the first time. I use drops or teaspoon of it as long as blood stays bright and thin. When it looks too dark and thick (tiny needleprick), use a bit more.

It is wonderful stuff and I will never be without it.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Northerner
Member # 4215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Northerner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi, I am so relieved that it lasts longer than a month. Thanks for all your advice, I think my blood is super thick right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Northerner

Posts: 38 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have and I love it...I deal with sensitivities and this I don't get any
Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with all the expenses of trying to be a devout follower of doc. k's "golden nugget" health reccomendations, ones such as this,
this is the one thing i haven't yet creeeked open my wallet and purchased.

it keeps haunting me tho.........
i have read several times that users of it
"won't be without it".
that tells you something.

and you can't make it yourself, huh?

mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also used it well past the month. I had been off it for a number of months, now energy testing for it again. Still tests as very good for me, and this is a bottle that had been opened, just had stored it in the refrigerator. Perhaps it's a little less potent, I wouldn't know that, but I know it's still good and worthwhile.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Northerner
Member # 4215

Thanks for your replies everyone! Have any of you had any improvement with tinnitus or neuropathy taking Rechts Regulat?

--------------------
Northerner

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that some products, the more they sit, the best they test. The wine vinager is like that ( we have to keep adding wine on top, it lasts literally years... and you still take it and it is wonderful).

Rechts is one of them too. I suppose the bacteria still work and produce more stuff with the time? I can have Rechts for a whole year in my refrigerator, covered with an aluminium foil.

I am still alive, and still drinking Rechts that sits for months, open.

I do dilutions, D1, they test better than whole Rechts. Some people used it like this and it seems it helped them. One bottle lasts almost the whole year for the whole family, if you dilute it 10 times and succuss many many times. I take one 1/2 to droperful a day.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great idea. That sure helps with the cost!

All the Best,

MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

When I make Sauerkraut, I add a few drops in with the salt that usually goes in there, and the sauerkraut is fermented very quickly and ready to eat and tastes great!

But in a serious protocol, I still use the pure Rechtsregulat, but never a tablespoon full as is called for, instead a teaspoon full. If I ever showed my blood to be dark and thicker as it used to be years ago, I definitely would use more,
because that is life-saving.

Depending on where you are in the fight, If you are battling biofilm as most of us are, I am sure a tablespoon full strength Rechtsregulat makes a difference. And also eat the Sauerkraut!

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GiGi

Did you just take the teaspoonful once a day (in AM)?

And try to separate it from food I assume?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started another round of heavy metal coming out (triggered by AI drops I believe). I have been taking 6 teaspoons of the Regulat twice a day, empty stomach, and it gets followed by chlorella maybe 10 minutes later, and then eventually breakfast or dinner.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Canefan, I tensor everything except everyday food before I take it. Taking too much of anything is not beneficial. In my mind, that goes for drinking excessive water and/or Rechtsregulat, or for that matter everything else.

When you learn to tensor, it is amazing how things change from day to day. Was told to trust my testing by all ARTers in my circle and that is what I do. I still need quite a bit DMPS because I am still detoxing heavy metals, and that will bring about a bacteria or a virus or some fungi --following the typical Babuschka principle I have posted. They last and test about a day or two at most, and I use the appropriate treatments for anything that shows and this keeps everything in check. I do not consider this a relapse -- this is the remainder still hanging in the biofilm.
We have more than a couple of miles of endothelium where the biofilm is doing its thing.
Too bad we don't have a roto-rooter that can reach everywhere.

Yesterday I knew that the metals were hanging up in my tonsils, and almost every region of the body, and I chose Neural Therapy with DMPS to move things. AR, RN does this beautifully as she does everything else. And it again shows how closely all is related and what a necessary monster we are dealing with with Biofilm, even after CCSVI. Yet biofilm also serves a purpose, according to Dr.K. Someday I will figure out which and why.

Michael, always be on the lookout for moving metals. You are doing it right.

Take care.

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MichaelTampa (or anyone else who knows the answer),

I was reading this thread because I am using Rechts Regulat for the first time.

I use chlorella, but I don't understand the theory behind taking Regulat followed by chlorella for heavy metals.

Could you shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

This is my perspective. Not sure if it's identical to everyone else's.

I'd put Rechts Regulat in the category of biofilm buster, as I would serrapeptase and cistus incanus tea. These substances may break free bad stuff (such as heavy metals?) from inside of veins/arteries/capillaries. Chlorella can mop up some of this bad stuff and help the body safely remove it from your body, rather than having it dangerously circulating about. That's why that order can make sense.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement