LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Does muscle testing really work?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does muscle testing really work?
RZR
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am skeptical, but don't really know enough about it to discard it.

Is this the same as ART testing?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ART is a more sophisticated muscle testing. I have good results from muscle testing for my supplements. I'm taking fewer since I've learned it, so it was worth taking the time to learn.

I also had ART done 3 or 4 times. I got good pieces of information from it that I otherwise wouldn't have through of.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six,

I'm assuming that is why I am to bring everything I taking now to my appt... for the ART? If that is the case I cannot wait to see what if anything I'm taking is even remotely helping me or that my body needs. That is soo exciting!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first experience with muscle testing was last month. It confirmed (amazingly) that I was sensitive to gluten & oats (which I knew) and foods I thought were OK, WERE. I am also sensitive to dairy, which I suspected. I was shocked that it actually had validity.

[Razz]

When tested, I did NOT know which substance he was testing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scorpiogirl:
Six,

I'm assuming that is why I am to bring everything I taking now to my appt... for the ART? If that is the case I cannot wait to see what if anything I'm taking is even remotely helping me or that my body needs. That is soo exciting!!

Most likely.

The downside to ART is that it's for the moment. Some days I will test as needing vitamin C, others not. So, if I were tested by ART for vitamin C, I might not show I need it, but the next day I might.

It is very helpful though because it's so much more than just testing supps.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone showed me an interesting way to muscle test yesterday. You stand with one foot off the ground and both arms straight out. The person testing pushes down on one arm (not sure if it matters which one).

A negative response and you will fall off balance. A positive response and you can easily stay balanced over the one foot on the ground.

As a result of this test, she sold me way over a hundred dollars worth of stuff. I am supposed to feel energized today but I would rather fall asleep.

I have done "blind" self testing where I did not know what I was testing. I am not very good at this. Perhaps you need practice. My results are mixed. I have had chiropractors do it with very bad results - way way off. Maybe some people just have a gift.
I wish it was completely dependable- it isn't for me.

So you people that find it reliable, have you ever tried a blind test? Get a lot containers all the same size and put different things in them; good things for you and bad things for you such as sugar, things you are allergic to and even poison if you have it. Can you get a 100% true reading?

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using various forms of muscle testing for over 20 years. It is another tool. Not perfect but can be very helpful. It is most important to get a good muscle tester because results can vary depending on the ability of the person doing the testing.

ART is one method of muscle testing developed by Dr. K.. There are literally dozens of muscle testing methods that have been developed since Dr. George Goodheart first developed applied kinesiology in the 1960's.

Some are complex methodologies that use reflex or acupuncture points to help determine weaknesses in the body while other methods are very simple and test for muscle weakness or strength in the presence of various supplements, foods etc..

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by nefferdun:

So you people that find it reliable, have you ever tried a blind test? Get a lot containers all the same size and put different things in them; good things for you and bad things for you such as sugar, things you are allergic to and even poison if you have it. Can you get a 100% true reading?

In the beginning when I was learning it, I would do something similar, yes. Not exactly as you say, but yes, I tested it on ridiculous things to see if it really worked.

--------------------

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not have confidence in it .

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting.

Main thing I would like to know is if Malarone or A-Bart is helping.

I have an appt. this week and still debating whether to keep it.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.chunginstitute.com/Chung_Institute_site/Autonomic_Response_Testing.html

It is difficult to find an adequate description of Autonomic Response Testing. When you learn to muscle test yourself and the autonomics, the Autonomic Nervous System, is already in disarray, it is difficult to interpret the response. If you have a problem with light, odors, sound, etc., most likely the body's regulation to respond in a normal way is blocked/distorted, and muscle testing then cannot give the true answers. Finding if the regulation is blocked is not difficult, but not even George Goodheart thought about that possible problem and was getting an incorrect answer at times.

It is fairly easy to with adequate testing vials or CD�s to find that is blocking the regulation and to unblock it.

It is not difficult to learn, but learn you must if you want to be able to help yourself. It is quite difficult to do when the autonomics still weave in and out, i.e. blocked to unblocked, within minutes. All that is part of learning how to do it properly.

One thing to remember though, in any case, the results given are only for the here and now, for the time of testing. If you get a "no" on certain tests, it doesn't mean you get a "no" from hereon out. You swallow a Vitamin D, for instance, after getting a yes, response. If you test after swallowing the Vit D, you will get a definite "no". Body has had enough right now and it will probably test as �no� for several hours, the day, or two days if you had enough.

If testing for any infections with any of the test vials for infections, and you get a negative, it does not mean the infection is not in the body. It means that it is, at the present time, not important to the body and that other positive tests are a priority right now.

If you test for Babesia and it does not show/test positive, it does not mean it is not a problem for the body at the moment. We can ART and muscle test only if the infection is where it is testable and not undercover, hiding in the depth. Some bodies do a superb job of hiding the infections, until at some point everything breaks loose and is then fully testable and treatable.

If you are treated by EAV or other computer device that works on incomplete programs, if the frequency of a certain substance, infection, etc. is not a part of the computer program, we can't find it - good or bad. When I was first EAV tested in 1996 before I found Dr. K., the computer program did not have any Lyme & Co. frequency and therefore it was never found, even though I had a 10" bulls eye and all the symptoms to go with it. It was not until years later when the programmers finally got a bit smarter and Lyme was included.

Do not think that you do not have this or that co-infection because it does not show with even the best ART testing. Once you continue treatment, it may show up in full strength a week later. If the doctor is wise enough, he/she will still include the different remedies in the treatment to be safe.

We can only test with ART that which reveals itself from within the cell or wherever. As treatment continues and parasites, metals, fungi, etc are being treated/released, infections will come to the forefront and it is a good idea to stay on top of things and treat.

The nicest part of ART or other good energetic testing is that when you find the resonance of the infection, and you bring the remedial into the energy field, it will negate the positive test right in front of your eyes, telling you that this is a positive treatment for the infection that you just tested positive for. The correct remedy will turn it into a �no� A certain antibiotic may be a positive treatment one day, but a couple weeks later it will not longer test positive and it may even hurt you to use it.

In my opinion, there is nothing better at this time than ART. I have seen other systems at work, and so far none of them come even close. Machines never will replace a good doctor with a brain and lots of common sense.

Luckily now, ART is being taught all along the Western Coast and more and more will be available.
It takes a bit of searching. Lyme Disease is a disease that needs the full participation of the patient. Dr. K. loaded me up with certain tasks right from the beginning, kept my brain active to help myself as much as he helped me.

One more thing - most of us are allergic to many of the products we shovel into our body just because we have read and heard about it. It pays to find someone or to learn a fairly reliable method to test energetically.

ART testing by several different people and my own tensor testing is what got me well. I don't leave the house without my pocket tensor when I go shopping. It is amazing how a sprayed piece of fruit almost knocks the tensor out of my hand! telling me "no -not good for you".

With a little testing material and some energetic testing you can determine where you are in your treatment, test what works for that and know what you need to do to get the healing process moving. Use a toxic metal test vial, if it tests yes, you know that is a problem for you. You pick some anti-metal (microsilica, cilantro, etc., and test against the metal vial, and if you get a no while holding the metal vial and the microsilica, etc., you will know that this works to help the detox of the metal.

If you test a CORE capsules and you test yes, you can pretty much say that you have the KPU problem.

Learn more by checking out the Dr. K. protocols that I have posted or search the internet for them.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that in depth explanation GiGi.

This morning before reading this, I thought of a way to test that might work better for me. I cannot shut my eyes and lift one foot up to my other knee without losing balance almost immediately.

This morning I tried testing a few different supplements and the alkaline water. I was shocked when Teasal with the alkaline water gave me complete stability. So I took it.

Even my thyroid med tested negative and then I remembered you are not supposed to take meds with alkaline water because it will increase the absorption. So I will try testing again for it later.

Some things I fell over instantly. Others I could hold a bit longer but the teasal was like yoga. Amazing.

For a few days I will try testing several times a day to see what effect I get. Before I was very rigid taking this or that at certain designated times for months and months.

That fact is everything can become toxic. Even too much water can kill you so it does make since to not just keep taking something just because it used to work.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see no scientific basis for this.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes it takes science a while to catch up. I can't see the air that I breath, but I know it's there.

I believe that as we learn more and more about quantam physics science will start to understand why this works.

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the science:

ART (Autonomic Response Testing) testing is different from regular kinesiology.

It is based on the most recent advances in bio-physics(and not on outdated understandings of neurology and physiology).

ART ACKNOWLEDGES THE EXISTENCE OF THE BIOPHOTON FIELD SURROUNDING THE PHYSICAL BODY.

This field carries the mechanism which regulates the function, activation and folding of all metabolic enzymes (and much more) via biophoton interference and coherence (Fritz-Albert Popp, PhD).

Here is a broader explanation:

\http://www.drchuckcochran.com/articles/autonomic-response-testing/

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement