LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Photons - Rife -

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photons - Rife -
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photons � Rife �

Rife is a different technology � it kills. PE-1 kills also, Bionic 880 kills, as any infrared photons cause commotion in the system. Other light frequencies (green, blue, purple) have similar effects, maybe some are less harsh than others.

What is also not different is that with all these treatment modalities, by killing pathogens we are mobilizing our total ecosystem and neurotoxins of every kind. Some we know we had, some we are unaware of.

Heavy metals (a major CNS disturbance) such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum. Biotoxins, such as tetanus, botulinum, ascaridin from intestinal parasites, and more. Xeniobiotics (man-made environmental toxins) such as dioxin, phthalates, PCB�s; Food preservatives, excitotoxins and cosmetics. Many more. We live on this earth and are very toxic.

I learned long ago, from Dr. K., about the re-uptake of neurotoxins: (in his words)

�The liver is most important in the toxin elimination process. Here most elimination products are expelled with the bile into the small intestine and should leave the body via the digestive tract.

However, because of the lipophilic/neurotropic nature of the neurotoxins, most are reabsorbed by the abundant nerve endings of the enteric nervous system in the intestinal wall. The ENS has more neurons than the spinal cord.�

There is more --- venous uptake, lymphatic uptake, uptake by the bowel bacteria and tissues in the intestinal tract. You did photons and you still have problems in the gut, or in the joints?

None of these technologies are satisfactory or even beneficial unless we take the next steps and learn to detox the different substances. It takes knowledge, with different agents to do it right. It may take another couple of years and longer. We are sick because we are toxic. Then it is time to find a practitioner who can guide you �
It is in my opinion negligent to stir things up and let all hang in midair.

We may feel chipper for a brief time until the neurotoxins take over command again. Holding a light on the belly or electrocuting a few critters with frequencies will not be a solution unless we learn and go the rest if the way. Same with antibiotic meds. The majority who have done these treatments learned the hard way. Many suffered more because they they were not told the truth/facts These are facts that we have to deal with.

As I have posted many, many times, photons are a great tool, but not if you are stranded
without help. I remember Lymewreck�s suicide posts. Per Dr. K. , chelation is a misnomer. There is no way a single agent can hang onto the neurotoxins and remove them. There are only clathrating agents and it takes several different ones to move toxins out. This is when you really need help. It takes a doctor who knows how. Germany is not the place.

I have done photon treatments for many years, all colors. They have been part of
Dr. K�s arsenal for many years. To say that he did not use them as someone here recently did is incorrect. But I was lucky I had the support I needed and really did not need the photons when my husband needed them.

My husband got the support, but it was too late for him. He fought for three hard years when going rapidly downhill after photon treatments and ozone blood exchange.

Some (many years younger than my husband) are still suffering from the after-effects or simply never improved at all. I frequently talk with some of the people since 2008 when a bunch did the trip. I know how miserable they still are, though you will never hear from some of them on this board. The truth and facts need to be told.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're entitled to your opinion, but remember to tell the whole story, that you treated your husband daily when you returned from Germany as you stated in the long Bionic thread. Dr. W was clear to respect the photon's power and take BREAKS, which you did not do.

The support you talk about and that you received from Dr. K is the best way to go about any treatment. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that kind of support.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I am shocked!

I've never heard or read that photon infrared light kills. I've only understood that the Bionic 880 gives the cells light, gives them back the ability to communicate which allows them to work correctly again. And with nosodes, that means to kill pathogens. So the body does the killing.

Did someone here say photon light was the end all? It is a tool. Whether your body has other issues after the borrelia and coinfections are gone is another thing entirely.

I would love to see Dr. K. He sounds wonderful and so very knowledgable. But seeing him is not an option for me, not for most of us.

I don't mean to be disrepectful, but when you say, "My husband got the support, but it was too late for him. He fought for three hard years when going rapidly downhill after photon treatments and ozone blood exchange" it sounds like those things killed him. Is that what you really mean? Do you believe that?

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To clarify, I did all follow-up treatments under the written and verbal instructions of the doctor in Germany. Sadly, he was and probably still is not aware of the many facets that make up Lyme Disease.

Your comment,
"Unfortunately, most of us do not have that kind of support" ---

that is the very reason for my efforts to alert people before they get onto this slippery slope, spend their money and get hurt even more. I hope you are in agreement with this. It is important to know that photons are effective in more ways than one, good or bad.

Again, there are many different aspects/contributors/causes to Lyme Disease,
some not identified or diagnosed. As most of us know, we are still looking for the mysterious underlying problem that has brought some people much misery, and some are now fighting cancer.

I hope you can agree with me on this and permit me to say what I need to say. My aim is to help and make people aware of side effects that are not harmless, but can be quite devastating.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I can agree he is focused on his protocol and it alone will not cure all our ills. It took me 9 months after returning to get to the point I would call remission (and ART testing confirmed all infections were in remission). There was much to do when I returned.

A TON of detoxification and gut healing after all those years of medications, Lyme, and mold toxins. It would have been great to have someone like Dr. K for that.

I believe the photons are good for borrelia. One piece of the puzzle. I can agree to that.

Parasites, mold, toxins, metals, etc., all need to be considered and treated if they're an issue for the person.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like it is really helping me. Today has been the best day I've had in 6 years.

Antibiotics heal some people but not all. Rife heals some but not all. This is just another tool to try. It's too soon to say it healed me, but it is most definitely lifted me up and I'm so glad I tried it, and that others here shared their experiences with it. Antibiotics were killing me and I needed something different.

I need to add, I use the PE-1 and have not been to Germany. I feel like the treatment for my MTHFR defect has really helped with detox issues, and I also added Cholestyramine as a neurotoxin binder...these three tools have done wonders so far.

On another note....
Connie Strasheim, author of Insights Into Lyme Treatments, is sharing her chapter on photon therapy for free. She shared the link today ( for those who have not seen it yet ).

http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

In this chapter, Dr. W does mention some of GiGi's concerns with detoxing. I took the chance anyway.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone - I'm so happy for you. I remember how miserable you were.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Appreciate the information and reminders. When I first started treating (roughly 2 years ago) I didn't know about enemas, charcoal, binders, etc.

I paid the price for that. Everything you describe above is what happened to my gut. I damaged the nerve endings with MAJOR die off (especially parasite die off from herbal treatments)

For those of us who ignored detox for a long time and are still suffering some of the consequences - can you list your absolute favorite detox remedies (especially for the gut?)

I know most of them - but would love to hear your favorites & it'd be good to list them for the newbies reading this post.

And I'm also assuming that metals (lead, mercury) are doing much of this gut damage you speak of?

DMPS, DMSA, ALA + psyllium, bentonite, charcoal, chlorella, enemas.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan... did you have photon therapy???

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Scorpiogirl, sounds like a good plan!

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scorpiogirl:
Ok this is exactly why I decided to go see Dr. K!! I feel so lost and needed direction BEFORE I attempt the PE-1. I just know my case is much more complicated and I don't want to risk life and limb going on my own.

So does anyone feel that is not a sound plan?? Speak now or forever hold your peace because I'm about to go into debt here! THANKS!

You've gotta do what's right for you.
Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

No

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phil C
Member # 34473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that this is a very good time to share your thoughts on the various ways to detox appropriately. I believe your intentions are very good but you're kind of leaving everyone hanging by saying you must detox properly for anything to work but not also sharing your thoughts on how this should be done.

--------------------
my wife and I and all 4 of our children have chronic lyme disease. My mission is to fix that.

Posts: 30 | From NJ | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I agree that detox is important. That's why when people ask me, I always say it's best to go TO Germany unless you have a doctor who will do detox IV's for you. It can be done other ways, but professional detox help is the ideal.

I did tons of stuff on my own once I got back .... for MONTHS. Actually, more like a couple years, but months of it got me in remission. Now I detox because we live in such a toxic world and I look younger, healthier, and feel better when I do.

Things I did in addition to the photon therapy (in no certain order, just the order I'm remembering them):

1) Parasite cleanses (plural, it takes a long time to get rid of them).

2) Hulda Clark liver cleanses. These were great for me. Awesome. Helped tons with fatigue levels.

3) Coffee enemas. I did them daily for a very long time. When I was ART tested, the practitioner said, "Wow, your body *really* likes coffee enemas."

4) KPU. http://drrandy.org/article.html

5) HCL (I like Thorne Biogest). I know this isn't technically detox, but if your stomach acid is low, then you are prone to parasites. I still have to take this. I know some say that indicates I'm still sick .... I think it just indicates I'm getting older and reflects my family history of this problem as they get older. http://www.drdebe.com/stomach-acid-assessment.html

6) Exercise. Yes, I'm including this in detox. I do not think you can get well if you're not moving. Think of what a stagnant pond looks like, then what happens when you put a fountain in it to keep the water moving. Treat your body like a pond. The parts that aren't moving, are holding nasty crud. I was bedridden with this disease, so I know the challenge this can be, I'm not expecting you to keep up with healthy people. I'm not a cardio fan, at all. Move. You don't have to run a marathon.

7) Colon cleanse. I love the Dr. Natura cleanse. It's awesome. I still do it yearly. I now do the Toxinout program with the yearly cleanse (but be careful if you're on KPU as it has a lot of zinc, the two can't really be done together).

8) Binders. I feel obligated to include these. I do not do well with binders, but some people do. I'm allergic to chlorella, but think it's one of the greatest things out there. I used some zeolite. I used lots of bentonite clay. BUT, be sure the bowels are moving if you use binders.

9) Mold. You HAVE to get away from mold exposure. I think it's impossible to get well without addressing mold if it's an issue for you.

10) Skin brushing. If your skin is holding a lot of toxins, take it slowly. It's more powerful than you think. You might only be able to handle a day or two per week. I think these toxins are about the hardest to get rid of ..... your body puts things in your skin to protect your organs, I don't know that we can ever get rid of all the toxins there (but I'd love to hear experiences about it).

Well, I think that sums it up. Again, that is what worked for me. We all have our own combo of things that works. I can say, I don't think a person who doesn't exercise or has mold exposure or parasites can get well.

--------------------

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six,

What a great summary and post! So if I am going to use Photon Therapy then in December should I start now with signficant binders?

I am going for my 4th UV Blood tx a week from Friday. I am on ABX (mino, azith and pulse flagyl) and have done binders, chlorella, charcoal and zeolites several times a week, but just restarted several times a day. I have a couple of cans of Cholestyramine that I stopped using because I thought the others binders would do the trick.

I am doing Kreoger Herbs and Salt and C for parasites. I am also up to 8 drops a day, twice a day with H2O2 in 8 ounces of water (35%) food grade drops.

However I have am considering getting several treatments ( 5 or 6) of biophoton in December. Any thoughts? I have a DO as an advisor but this is too new for him to have any experience with. He is the one giving me the UV B.

Thanks and All the Best,

Matt

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm not a big binder fan ..... I only used them when I felt I had an overload of toxins moving around. I tend toward constipation, so binders are not great for me.

But, if you're doing things that are moving toxins and you feel you need them, then they may be a good idea to use. It's an art to figure out what you need .... your own intuition is the best guide, in my experience.

I tried cholestyramine a couple times. It's supposed to be the best for mold, but I get bad side effects (severe stomach cramping). Back when I was treating mold, I really wished I could tolerate it.

I think it's great that doctors are opening up to giving biohotons a try. Don't forget, biophotons work best when you're off abx.

Good luck!!

--------------------

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six,

I have not had contact with the practioner yet so I did not know about being off ABX. I think this is doable depending on how much lead time they need.

Once I get more details and the trip confirmed I can share more.

Either way I will continue the UV B. It really seemed to help my liver enzymes drop back to normal.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Gigi that unless we don't see the whole picture we won't heal to 100%.

The point is that EVEN seeing the whole picture, it takes time to heal.

I was 3.5 years on dr. K type of approach, which I think helped and still helps me immensely. But I still kept relapsing.

Dr. K uses Buhner and Cowden herbs to kill (samento, all of basic Buhner herbs) plus garlic and bee venon, for example. These all kill.

When you use these alone, you are ALSO in trouble IF you don't deal correctly with toxins (die off).

So whatever you take that KILLS will MOBILIZE toxins, no matter WHICH is the protocol you use.

So I don't understand WHY is that you (Gigi) insists that PHOTON therapy (that surely helps killing) is the bad killer!?

I took andrographis with some other killer herbs and that alone sent me to emergency with total body paralisy. Andrographis is used by dr. K. too.
You are right that toxins from die off are awful and MUST BE addressed, no matter which is the way you kill.

So my point is, with all my respects to everything I learned from you, Gigi during these years, why do you think that photon therapy is bad? In my opinion, it is just another way to kill pathogens.

And much more efficient than anything I ever tried, at least for borrelia.

Of course, toxins die off must be addressed. But that happens with ALL protocols.

Even Buhner protocol is extremely dangerous. How many didn't collapse only with Japanese knotweed ALONE? Or high doses of cats claw?

Whatever we do, when we kill, we are in the toxin puzzle and toxins must be addressed. That is how I see.

What I don't get is why photons could be worse than all KILLER herbs used by dr. K, for example? If you could explain that to me, I would then understand your point! With all my respect to your valuable opinion. [bow]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

What I don't get is why photons could be worse than all KILLER herbs used by dr. K, for example? If you could explain that to me, I would then understand your point! With all my respect to your valuable opinion. [bow]

I was wondering the same thing. It seems a lot safer than long term abx, too. I think the confusing thing for most is it seems like a benign treatment, so it seems like you can treat at will, but it requires the same respect as the other treatment modalities.

All treatments have risk that needs to be considered.

--------------------

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What goes into the detox IVs? I have a doc here who is not Lyme literate but he's very much into nutritional IVs so maybe I could talk him into it.

I normally do IV peroxide and/or IV C. Can I do these with photons? I know I'm not supposed to do any other killing while on photons. Are those strong enough of killers to worry about? I doubt they are killing much Lyme. They may be killing a little bart since my foot pain all but goes away.? I really think I will try photons before too long but I am worried about going without my IVs. They really really help my arthritis and my pain.

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

There were homeopathics (I remember mention of solidago), magnesium, and zinc. I don't know what else. I loved the detox IV's. I did not get the ozone. He did not use it across the board when I went as he seems to do now.

--------------------

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the whole difference between abx/herbs and photons is that the photons DO NOT kill but build the immune system to work on its own?

Same with Rife (rife kills the spirochetes) whereas photons do not (rather build the immune system to kill on its own)?

--I'm confused now--

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Amomwithhope, yes, that's true. The body does the killing, but in the end, killing was done and the toxins need to be dealt with.

--------------------

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, ok, hence the mega need for detoxing, support, etc.---thanks for clarifying--thought I was starting to confuse all the different protocols that I'm researching! My head does tend to spin quite a bit! lol
Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be confused, Mom. You are understanding it correctly.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by scorpiogirl:

But no matter how I look at it, I just can't see how PE-1 could be more dangerous than HIGH DOSES of IV antibiotics I was on? If I'm wrong please set me straight.

I don't think you are wrong at all. I feel the same way. Antibiotics were killing me. I could feel it. And I never was able to even reach the high enough doses to make a difference. The PE-1 has kicked my butt a few times ( my own fault for overdoing it ) but nowhere near as bad as what abx's did.

This is off topic, but still photon related. I did another treatment today. When I pricked my finger for a new blood vial, the blood this time was bright red and thinner than it has been. It looked healthier to me. Before it had been darker and thicker and harder to squeeze out of my finger. And I have been feeling better lately, too! And the only things I've been doing are PE-1, taking MTHFR and a couple other supplements, Castor oil packs, a coffee enema here and there, and cholestyramine ( just one scoop ). My blood before was like sludge. Today it looked like normal red blood [Smile]

canefan17
Member # 22149

What do you guys think of these 2 cleanses...

1) P&B shakes (psyllium + bentonite

2) OxyPowder

Hambone
Member # 29535

This is an excerpt from that chapter in Connie's book about photons:

"Relative Contraindications of Photon Treatment

Photon therapy is somewhat contraindicated in just a couple of situations.

First, in those with colitis, because the photons can increase bleeding and cramps.

Secondly, in those with depression who are being treated with medications, because the photons render ineffective the medications.

Also, it is critical that those with hyperthyreosis consult with a knowledgeable practitioner before using the Bionic 880 on the thyroid points.

Finally, those with pacemakers should make certain that the photons are not aimed directly at their pacemakers."

I am wondering if maybe the folks who got worse with photon therapy were on depression medications? It says the photons can render the medications ineffective. Or, maybe one of the other contradictions made them worse?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone and others, I have been thinking about this topic since yeterday and I wonder if the danger part of photons is not to the fact that it is POWERFUL.

Hambone, you yourself felt the consequences of mobilizing toxins, right? People do get bad when the body kills (or the herbs /abx kill).

Short term, anything that kills can make you feel better, of course. But whether you keep feeling good for long or fell crap again sooner or later is the main problem.

How to keep your health long term stable, I guess this is the point. Photons will only help you partially, mostly with the infectious part. The rest is up to you to treat.

Blood coagulation, just a hint, look into babesia (dr K's opinion, if my memory is good). And never forget to take Rechtsregulat. Thick blood is good only for the pathogens, not for the person.

When I first went to a woman practicing Dr. K's approach, she did the following:

- allergy tests (for food, what to avoid...),

- thyroide hormones balancing (possibly other hormones)

- teeth tests (which have cavitations, and looked into the mercury problem which was SERIOUS to me),

- she put me immediately on enzymes (Rechts or other enzymes like Vita Biosa, Proemsam etc),

- she did a heavy metal detox program (slowly but we never stopped),

- and put me on killer herbs, cleanser herbs and immunomodulation herbs (mostly I was already taking, she just confirmed)

- she tested me for brain infections and put me on the KMT microcurrent every day, shifting programs. These dealt with viruses well, in my opinion, as I felt very well on the virus programs.

- She also tested me for psychosomatic problems (which at that point, didn't test).

- my own lyme doctor put me then on all the homeopathic organ by organ detox substances (really, I had at least one homeopathic subsstance for each of my detox organs, liver, large and small intestine, kidneys, lymph...).

I still consider these first steps as having profound influence in my health in general. It is very holistic and it will deal with inflammation and with the cleansing part, not only with killing, and a lot with trying to modulate my immune system, short term but also aiming for middle- long term results.

Killing is just on 2 items above.

Today, I would have repeated that, not doubt. I'm still treating some of the items above (KPU for example) and my daughter is still on allergy treatment.

The only thing I would have done different, would be that I would have added photon treatment as killer from start. Instead of herbs, I would no doubt, start with Sanum homeopathics AND borrelia homeopathics from start, just to save time, money, and my energy.

Having active borrelia is extremely tiring for the already sick body. When it allows other infections to come and get active, it is hell for the body to find energy to do the rest: digesting, cleaning, rebuilding itself... At least for me and my daughter.

One of my main problems was full lack of energy, in all senses. If photons do the 'killing' job faster, and then it can leave me time to deal with ALL THE REST. Well, I would do it this way, if I had to re-start again. Of course, if photons energetically tested.

I WOULD never start again by Buhner's herbs or Cowden's or Zhang's / Chinese for the ONLY reason that they take SO LONG. I loved them while I used them, because they truly helped me.

But it took me too long to get to remission on them alone, and infections kept taking my precious bits of energy away, without stop, only brief pauses. Relapses always happened too fast for me.

I had to count progress in terms of years, not on days, or weeks or few months while on herbs-only approach. I belive abx-only approach is similar or worse, as many say above, they are very toxic and still destroy immunity in the GI tract.

I would use these herbs of course, but only when I can't eliminate pathogens with photons + homeopathy. For the sole reason that photons make the killing tast faster.

One plant I would though still use from start if it tested, is garlic, just because it not only kills but helps immensely on cleaning too. At least for me.

And all homeopathic killers, like hypericum, ledum, arnica (not a killer but works as one), all sanum nosodes and other products, fine.

Thorough detox for me includes:

- a heavy metal cleaning program such as the KPU and other protocols /products / treatments

- taking care that your lymph is as clear as possible minute per minute!!

- that your blood is shiny red and liquid every day,

- that you move your body with whatever means you have like taichi / massages / yoga / dance/ exercises /moxibustion or acupuncture or acupressure,

- and that all your detox organs are fine like liver, both intestines, kidneys and skin,

- and also your soul wants full healing as the soul's problems can hamper healing in amazing ways when it gets toxic (the soul getting toxic is the same as a toxic organ).

- absolutely addressing electrosmog problem(environmental polution) specially during the night

- cleaning your food from allergens as they increase intestine lining inflammation

- eliminate pesticides, fungicides, bad chemicals from most foods and paying extra attention to your food and water

- watch what comes in contact with you: what cleaning products you are using for washing your dishes, clothes, house, what clothes' materials and watches / glasses you use, etc.

- clean your mouth (teeth and jaw)

- cleaning interference fields / scars / strong infectious parts / root canals

- mold problem in the house and in your body. Difficult to heal well if you don't clean the mold, in and out.

- allergy puzzle: address it when you can, the best way you can, to help diminish autoimmune reactions and a host of problems... I see allergen problem as toxic problem.

So I would still use photons IF I addressed the toxic problem THOROUGHLY as I explained above.

Anyway, these are ony my opinion and my own thoughts...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Good stuff Brussels

Can you go into detail on your...

Colon Cleanse Herbs &
Heavy Metal Detox Protocol

17hens
Member # 23747

I don't know if this is the right place to put this or not but...

1) I learned of a detox protocol with the Bionic. Put it directly on your liver or kidneys and run it for 600 seconds (might need to start at 300 and work up to 600) on 2.47.

The 2.47 is the frequency of the body, so you can use this anytime (local not at points), even on the days when you're treating on another frequency.

For instance, treat at 9.88 for coinfections, followed immediately by 2.47 local (liver detox, pain, etc). (Although I waited to detox liver until evening while my liver was resting.)

2.47 is the only frequency that can be used daily (locally).

The way it is detoxing the liver/kidneys is by making them stronger (providing the light) so they work better.

2) I find parasites to fall out of me with Bionic use. I know many here say it wakes up parasites and that you need to detox them separately.

2 or 3 months ago, I would have agreed. They sure felt woken up to me! Vibrating, teeth grinding, etc.

I ran into some problems finding the right parasite treatment so I just continued Bionic treatment as originally planned and all these symptoms are going away while the parasites are flying the coop!

Now I wonder if the "waking up" isn't just part of them dying?

For the first time, I did this liver detox with the Bionic. The next morning, the liver flukes just fell out of me. And that was before my coffee enema! You should have seen the coffee enema results...amazing!

And my babesia symptoms are getting much weaker as these parasites leave my body. Yeah!

So I don't know if this is just a "fluke" [lol] but at this time, I'm considering Bionic treatment as parasite treatment too.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone - I was not on medication for depression when I went to Germany 3 years ago.

I think the list of contraindications should be a bit longer.

Some things to think about -

Are you able to detox? The dreaded gene?

In Allergie-Immun language, do you recognize heavy metals, chemicals and fungus as toxic? (some believe, some don't)

Do you have chronic viruses?

Even if we are taping nosodes on to address borrelia, all the rest is in the body as well.

Brussels says she sees older people who have had many tick bites that don't get sick.

I know many people myself who have had multiple bites with the same result, they are okay.

I think those of us who got really ill had a whole lot more going on than a tick bite.

The bionic works, myself - I would address everything and I mean everything before diving in.

If we have 30, 40, 50 years or more of toxins stored up, if our Mom had amalgams and then we had them, all that stuff doesn't come out in a few months of detoxing.

I have been detoxing metals for two years. One goes on the move and then the next. Treat parasites and tons of things start showing up that were hidden away.

My doctor in WA uses pharma to treat parasites. The feeling being that some of the herbs used go after too many things at once, can be overwhelming and take a VERY long time.

How do parasites react to light?

So, again, I am not saying the bionic does not work, it DOES. My own experience is that I wish I had done things in a different order.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by NanaDubo:

Are you able to detox? The dreaded gene?

I'm a terrible detoxer. I have a MTHFR defect and started using methylfolate, P-5-P, and methyl B12 for that. I also use a teeny tiny crumb of molybdenum and zinc....these things have really helped some. Ever since starting these, I don't feel as run down after a photon treatment.

17hens....what you wrote is interesting. I'd been having some pressure in my liver area for a couple weeks. Yesterday I used the light ( without nosodes ) on a frequency for the liver for about 2 minutes. Then last night ( this may sound graphic ), around midnight, I got really crampy in my gut and sweaty and pale and three times I heard this "squirt" coming from my liver area.....then it all came out [toilet] . I didn't look to see what came out [bonk] , but boy oh boy I felt sooo much better after that. Today the pressure in my liver area is way better.

17hens
Member # 23747

Oooh, Miss Hambone, I do think we're on to something! [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Brussels
Member # 13480

Interesting to know about parasite dying. I also use the PE1 on organs of detox and on lymph nodes and I do feel some difference.

Possibly then some parasites die and others not? Like with bacteria?

For viruses though, I usually have very good results, no matter which viruses I treat, with or WITHOUT nosodes... Same as with candida or fungal infections.
-------

As for the AI treatment PREVIOUS to photon treatment, I wonder. I do wonder how long it would have taken to my daughter to get less allergic. She's a year on AI and still very allergic, even though her allergies are changing, I think. We are doign though slow.

She still is reacting with autoimmunity during a simple cold. So I decided to add two treatments for that, urine treatment and saliva treatment (homeopathic). Let's see how it goes.

My husband is the one very allergic and without any significant change with the AI treatment. He still reacts to many foods, even more than before.

I don't think AI caused the allergies, but it is the course of his own health. He has no lyme and his main problem are 'only' allergies, mainly on skin (eczema) but in the last years, his food allergies became stronger.

So I wonder if there is a 'correct' order for treatment valid for everyone. And how long would have taken to get our allergies down before treating borrelia.

There is a man, Ping, who also treated with AI first until he got the final letter, then did photon treatment, and he said he wished he had done the opposite!!

He said with AI he dumped too many toxins and his body was simply overwhelmed and when he did photons, things got even worse.

AI is also very powerful. I know both my husband and daughter are detoxing non-stop. I see the therapy for the moment, not as an allergy therapy (as their allergies remain) but as a detox treatment. At least, that is for now, after a year on AI.

Imagine adding photon treatment to the AI... I wonder how it would have been. I think the best is to do separate, but how many years we have to wait to start photons (until allergies disappear)?

I think in the lyme world and chronic disease, my opinion, there 's no single order valid for all.

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The photons were a Godsend for us. I am allergic to abx, so we had to look for other options. I had not detoxed before going to Germany, but still got rid of the borrelia and cos. while there.

Since returning home 2 years ago, I have had extensive dental work, infected root canals pulled and had the cavitations in my jawbone cleaned out. The stuff he cleaned out of my jawbones looked like cauliflower.

I feel much better as a result of that too.

I've also done a ton of detox with an ND after coming home. I think she saved my gallbladder. My kidneys are also much better. Been de-wormed too, with a combo of homeopathics and phamaceuticals.

I felt the need to seek out an ND, because I was not able to figure out the best detox methods on my own. There's so much info out there, and it's hard to muddle through it all.

I use the bionic for other things too. I cannot take abx; those photons sure come in handy for someone like me.

Maybe I did it all in a backwards way, but if I hadn't gone to Germany when I did, I'd be crippled or bed-ridden by now.

Everyone is different in their approach.

Scorpiogirl, I think you will do fine with your plan.

We just have to be careful and use the photons as directed, or we can overdo and have problems.

All I know is that it saved my life.

Hens,

I did not know that about 2,47 being the frequency of the body. Thanks for the info.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=029246;p=0

DesperationIn posted on 23 November, 2011

Topic: My lyme disease success story

. . . From that first visit to Germany in the fall of 2009, I stopped and stayed off all antibiotics for lyme. . . .

. . . purchased a Bionic 880 machine to use at home . . .

==========================

Cracker Jack just posted this link at another thread. Not sure if this is the unit used by others or not - just adding to the study mix:
-------

http://www.photonicenergetics.com/index.html

PE-1 - Photon Energetics
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilee
Member # 30343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, Six, and Keebler, and all,

Up for reminders about detox and a great success story that I really needed this weekend. Thank you!

Posts: 89 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all... for your continued support of this board... Your success is soul food for us all... Blessings...
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion was the OZONE in my case.I have had treated babs with artemisin and my LLMD did not think I have babesia.My son was pozitive for microti and took the treatment for it with azithr mepron and artemisin.
When we did OZONE it helped us but over the period of 2 weeks I started gaining weight tremendously and my legs will hurt like hell.
I had babs and with IV ozone you feed exsplode it and that is what happened as I got sicker but so did my son that was better before he went to germany.
Beilive me the ozone helped with viruses but you gotta be careful if you have Babesia mostly when it is activated as I have had it and exsploded .OZONE and Babesia active is trouble .If I knew I would have treated babs before and after the treatment of the bionic.
Sixgoofykids treated babs before but I was only on artemisin and had it in liver activated and my head preasure builded up imidiatly within 2 weeks and I had hard time to fly back to usa.

Again when I came back I went back to artemisin that calmed it down and than I have had a car accident where I needed Blood transfusion and was near death.BABESIA exsploded in hospital.
Only antimalarial drugs and herbs are keeping me alive.

SO BE CAREFUL.If you have babesia treat it before and do not be surprised that will come back from IV OZONE it will as it came back to my son in head when I have had it everytwhere -the way back home was hard for both of us .We had tightnees in the chesst and could not breath in the flight and both of USA were puffy and gained weight.Me worst than him .My daughter and my husband got better and they do not have babs .

As far as I know GIGI`s husband died from babesia and that is exactly what happened probably to him too.He had a babs strain ( mine was from europe GERMANY where I used to live before USA where I had my son-the eusinophils were high before I had my son and that is when my headaches exsploded ) .
Maybe my son had two strains or they read it as MICROTI but all I know we react to antimalarial drugs and got improvement from them .

OZONE woke it up and feed it to the point of FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE.Imagine all co-infections activated and you reduce lyme but have others and dumps some more toxins in it.My liver was cloged from it and I could not eat.IT IS BABESIA that killed him and almost killed me.Read Babesia Book of dr J S and he mentiones that OZONE feeds it and so the car accident brings it out .I lived it.I am surprised that I am alive.

Lyme makes you sick but BABS in that situation can KILL YOU seriously.

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I do wonder if not only ozone, but infrared, if it doesn't make babesia stronger too...

You are right, babs can kill. My worst ever infections in my life were babs and tuberculosis. Both could have taken me too, I believe.

Dummy doctors kept laughing saying I couldn't have babesia as I had my gall bladder!!!! Meanwhile, this infection was killing me.

I wouldn't though blame ozone or infrared ONLY. Anything that disturbs the microbial ecossystem is dangerous. With antibiotics or herbs, I had the same experience multiple times: I killed one pathogen, just to wait the next to flare up, in rage.

It happened just too many times to tell. One infection gets much better or fully dormant, only to have another growing in very big proportions in an infinite neverending ballet.

A bit like in a bigger ecossystem, you kill the ants just to have termites coming and occupying the same ecossystem. Nothing in nature is empty!!

In plants, at the roots, there are LOADS of beneficial bacteria occupying every single minute place. Kill them with whatever means, and pathogenic bacteria can take place and may kill the plant.

In our GI tract, the same again: kill the beneficial bacteria, get candida flourishing. Chronic candida can also kill the patient when it gets serious!

Whatever treatment that kills is 'dangerous' in a way, because it allows other stuff to take place. At least, that is how I see it.

And if you don't have the instruments to fight that new growing infection, you can be doomed.

An ideal situation is to have good living bacteria and good candida, and a functioning immune system to keep the balance after killing one pathogen, so that other pathogenic critters don't come up and occupy the empty space.

Unfortunately, people with lyme and any other chronic infections, have deficient immune systems and a bad ecossystem at the start.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Oh, just to add: I didn't stop trying to kill pathogens, forever... while I had active lyme.

I see today as 'gaining time', literally.

I was doing detox and other energy treatments to improve general health and immune system (cleaning the mouth, treating meridians, cleaning organs, heavy metals, allergies etc).

But meanwhile, I just continue addressing pathogens for the reason that they can kill! And if not, they can make life miserable.

So, I guess antimicrobial treatments are a bit like that: a sort of gaining time while you work on other things that support general health and improve your immne system, in hopes that one day, you don't need antimicrobial treatment anymore.

that is how I see today (not while I was fiercingly fighing babesia or tuberculosis though).

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

How do you continue to address pathogens now? WIth photons?

Also, other than binders, what do you recommend for detoxing? Did you use the PE-1 to help with detox and if so, how and what timing if you are also photoning borrelia nosodes? I know timing can be tricky to not overwhelm the system.

Thanks

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement