LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 Directions for Dummies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PE1 Directions for Dummies
nefferdun
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got an email that mine should be here by next Friday (about ten days). I have sifted through all the posts and emerge more confused than ever. I need very simple this is how you do it directions.

What should I do the first session - power, frequency, nosodes? Then what should happen if it is working properly?

I am also using it on two people without lyme that have back pain so need to know how to treat that.
thanks

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use Lyme nosodes.

Not sure about the power for PE1 or the frequency. I'm sure a PE1 user will be here soon.

Ten points -

Inside of both wrists
Both ears
forehead
top of head
sides of neck under chin where thyroid is, do not use if hyperthyroid
chest, middle, low near sturnum
above navel

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:

Not sure about the power for PE1 or the frequency. I'm sure a PE1 user will be here soon.

Sheryl from Lumenergetics and Larry from Photonicenergetics recommemded starting with frequency F. It's a "universal frequency".

I started with the intensity on level 4 and worked up.

I'm not the one to ask about how long to keep the light on each point. I either over-do it or under-do it. I'm still working on that. Doing it as long ( on each point ) as Dr. W has people use the Bionic was way too much.

For back pain, I use it on direct mode, on frequency F and sometimes on frequency E...without nosodes. Just shine the light on the painful areas.

Start out low and slow and work up as you learn how much you tolerate. I really think everybody is different in how they handle it.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, timing with the PE1 is different. Bionic it's 320 seconds for adults. I think some with the PE1 cover some of the light to make it the same strength, but others shorten the time.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the 10 points six.
Hambone, Does level four mean 40% power?
I will use frequency F.

I just need to know the amount of time to start with.

I have the nosodes. I suppose I transfer all 10 of them to individual clear vials and tape them to my solar plexis. That part does not make sense as I would think I could just put them all into one vial.

I don't let the light hit the nosodes and I store them in aluminum foil with the shinny side out in a dark place.

For the people with back pain should I use level 4 also? And how long do I put it on?

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

If you put them all in one vial, they will have a new frequency. You need all the frequencies off the various nosodes.

Think of this .... you cannot mix two radio station and say, "I will listen to the frequency halfway between the two so I can hear both stations at the same time."

You would need two radios to hear both stations. You need all the vials separately to have all the frequencies. You are not "averaging" them out, nor diluting them.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nefferdun:

Hambone, Does level four mean 40% power?
I will use frequency F.

Yes, 40% intensity.

quote:

I just need to know the amount of time to start with.

Well, Brussells will tell you 10 seconds. I do about a minute, sometimes 2 on each point. So somewhere in between there. Maybe stick with 10-20 seconds on your first use and see what happens. If nothing happens, up it a little each time.

quote:

For the people with back pain should I use level 4 also? And how long do I put it on?

If they aren't sick, then I'd use at least 80% to start. When I don't use nosodes I can keep in on my back for 5 minutes, sometimes longer. They will know right away if it helped for pain. If not enough relief, keep it on there a little longer.
Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the link to I believe Sheryls site. Under the Lyme Treatment charts, you will see some links.

CLick the Lyme and it will give you a protocol to follow. I am not sure how much validity they have?

http://lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics.com/Tutorial.html

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Thanks everyone. I feel much better prepared.

My sister in law called this morning about my brother who is fighting hepatitis C and so depressed he is threatening suicide.

As he is on enterferon he cannot use this now but maybe later.

I suggested glutathione and ALA to help him detox.
Then after looking for links to send her, I thought maybe this would be good for me to to get the garbage hauled off when I have a lot of die off.

So I have an appointment with a naturopathic doctor that does it.
I feel very prepared and excited.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Thanks everyone. I feel much better prepared.

My sister in law called this morning about my brother who is fighting hepatitis C and so depressed he is threatening suicide.

As he is on enterferon he cannot use this now but maybe later.

My brother in law was on Interferon and it made him crazy! He was so very depressed and out of his mind, he had to stop it.
blownelk
Member # 27078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownelk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you nefferdun for starting this thread. I think it is appropriately named, for I feel like a dummie. [Smile] I'm still confused about the Lyme nosodes.

I saw on another thread that the ones from Germany are in 20C 30C 100C and then 1000K, with the higher numbers being stronger.
The nosodes I got from Deseret Biologicals are 1000X 500X and so on down to 15X. My understanding from the info on the box was that 15X was the strongest. I thought it was diluted 15 parts to 1 and such. Is this not correct?

I was too tired to do a second treatment last night. As I stated on another thread before, I did the first treatment with just one vial (1000X) on Direct Mode, Intensity 2. It made the following day quite rough, though the next day I felt pretty good.

I'm hesitant to use all ten vials at once because I will still have to make it through an 8 hour work day the day after...

Has anyone on hear used the Lyme vials by Deseret?

Posts: 63 | From Millersville, PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have them(Desbio) on order right now. I guess I better order some clear glass vials too?

That reminds me I hope they send them soon.. Anyone ordered from accuratetreatment.org?

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blownelk
Member # 27078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownelk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fuel1212:
Anyone ordered from accuratetreatment.org?

Yes, I ordered from them and was quite pleased. I thought they came pretty quick and well packaged.
Posts: 63 | From Millersville, PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blownelk:

The nosodes I got from Deseret Biologicals are 1000X 500X and so on down to 15X. My understanding from the info on the box was that 15X was the strongest. I thought it was diluted 15 parts to 1 and such. Is this not correct?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought 15x would be the weakest? I think when dealing with homeopathics, the more diluted, the stronger it is. Can someone clarify?
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

sweet! I was getting a little worried since I haven't heard anything in a couple days.

I guess I will just have to be patient.

You ordered the 1M kit correct? I think the 10M kit is more potent and not for beginners?

These manifestations will relate to the joints, nerves, skin and brain. Ingredients: One vial of each of the following dilutions (all in X): 200, 100, 60, 30, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5Also available in 1M and 10M 1M and 10M dilutions in boxes of ten. Includes the following:

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

blownelk
Member # 27078

Oh dear me! I thought that I got the 1M, but now that I look back at their site, I'm wondering if I got the 10M by mistake. I'll have to double check when I get home today.
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

That may explain why you are having such difficulties too?

We will keep in touch, I don't know too much about it yet.

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lower dilutions = weakest in ACTION, in theory. It is more concentrated (chemically) but WEAKER in action.

The highest dilutions = stronger action.

So: X = weaker
15X is weaker than 1000X
C or K = stronger
30C is weaker than 200C

And so on.

BUT, the logic is not as Cartesian as with pure chemicals.

Another meaning for dilutions of NOSODES are:
- X dilutions until from 1X until 30X will act on ACUTE infection or with infections that are strongly active, causing distinct symptoms, or due to high load of pathogens.

- From 60X to 200X, you will have an intermediary phase of infection, not as acute as with 30X or less

- When you reach C dilutions, you are attacking much more than infections, but side effects of infections too (toxins, for example). And the remnants of symptoms, possibly addressing cysts, etc.

At least, that is how I see the picture.

Meaning that: if you attack acute infection with C dilutions, it will work less well than if you start with X.
-----------------
M dilutions, I wouldn't use that at the beginning EXCEPT for avoiding being bitten again with ticks infected by borrelia. I swear that Borrelia nosodes LM6 taken once a month for a while, will prevent tick bites.

My lyme doctor gave me and my daughter and since then we have never been bitten again by a tick infected with borrelia.

This year I got 4 bites, my daughter 2, we DIDN'T TREAT, not even preventatively. So far, nothing, no symptoms, so I do believe they work.

1M Borrelia: I am not experienced with these, I would test them energetically to see. But only AFTER using Dr. W's basic set of nosodes and ending with the Borrelia 1,000K or 1,000C.

Wait then a couple of months to add the M dilutions, if ever you need them.
----------------------
I bet that Hepatitis C virus react with the same photon treatment, if used in different dilutions.

I would attack Hep C first line with nosodes and watch out for die off reactions, and take care for rebuilding the liver.

If he's not willing to use infrared, ask him to take the ingested nosodes and see if he reacts to them. Same logic, starts with lower dilutions X and slowly increase.

If not effective, but it helps, with photons, I bet it will solve the infectious part of the disease. Just a guess, but for viruses, when they are known and you have the nosodes in your hand, it is an amazing treatment.

------------
I wouldn't mix nosodes in one bottle for the following reason: later in your treatment (or even at start), you may not need all of them, but just some. Once together, how will you separate them?

----------------
Never start with a minute on each point. Possibly using Frequency F (pulsed, not direct), it is better, but if on DIRECT mode like I did, never ever use 1 minute at the first treatment!!!

I never used F for nosodes intake. It is much weaker than direct mode. So possibly it's fine to use a minute, but in doubt, do less. And use it again about a week later, but at least you see what this minute treatment does�
------------
I used more points than dr. W, tested energetically. Many more, a bit like what Lumenenergetics show in their graphic. So I suppose that photoonign 1 minute each of these points would be crazy...

Not even in F frequency. If in F, I would try maximum 5 seconds in each point. If in direct, just 1-2 seconds.

I guess 4 is a good starting (40%) for the PE1.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the ones who have to start slow due to work, start with, for example:

Lowest dilution below 12X: like 3, 6, 10 and 12.

Use potency 4,5 maximum, and only 1-2 seconds in direct mode. If in F, use it no more than 5 seconds anyway.

Load yourself with cleansers, many times a day.

Wait a week or 2 (I would wait 2) for next treatment. I would repeat the treatment at least once, possibly increasing the potency to 6.

Wait more 2 weeks, increase the dilutions if you feel your body is not accumulating toxins.

Next treatment could be like 30X, 60X, potency 4.

Wait 2 weeks.
Either repeat same increasing to 6.

Or use 100X. Wait 2 weeks.

Increase to 200X, certainly wait 2 weeks, not less.

Increase to 30C or so. Wait 2-3 weeks.

Increase to 60C, again 2-3 weeks.

Then to 100C.

200C. Wait a month.

And ingest 1000C or 1000K. I don't know if such high dilutions would work with photons, I wonder. I never took through photons, that I remember. They were strong enough.

if still with some borrelia symptoms left, consider Borrelia antigen nosodes, only available in lower dilutions, by Meripharm.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Back pain can be sometimes treated without nosodes, only with Nogier frequencies. You fix a potency (I start not higher than 5), choose a program (usually C, D, E or F), then apply light for as much as necessary.

Today, I can take 1/ 2 hour without problem if on Nogier WITHOUT any nosodes.

I would start with 5 minutes. If you feel it's getting better, try 10, why not?
---------
If with nosodes, diminish the time to much less, as the intention is only to use infrared to TRASMIT the nosode information to your spine /back / muscles / nerves, and NOT to heal with infrared and Nogier frequencies!!

without nosodes and in PULSED mode, the time is all different.

if you feel excited (like taking caffeine), tap all EFT points. Google Mercola EFT, you will get his photos showing the points.

Tap until the strange 'neuro' feeling disappears. About 2-3 minutes each of the 9 points shall do. do't forget to add the back of the skull point that is not in the Mercola site. Just tap behind the skull, just where the neck connects to the skull. That is MFT 4.

If you do photon treatment in the evening, you can have 2 reactions: difficulty to fall asleep or you can sleep deeply, like a baby.

Difficulty to sleep, in my opinion, comes from the EMRs (there are radio waves in the PE1, that Larry put to increase the effect of the infrared, he said). Or from infrared itself. I don't know what causes that, but usually tapping solves the problem. Anything like insommia next days mean, to me, excess of toxins.

First couple of days, the amount of toxins are not very noticeable, it is NOT like abx or herbs or Rife. It builds slowly up, but it is NON STOP, day and night.

If you sleep like a baby after photons, it means, you didn't overdo, and that the treatment is probably working. Your body probably needed the infrared and those frequencies. And the nosodes, in case you used nosodes. Think about taking cleansers at least 3 times a day to keep on improving.

Feeling fatigue after any treatment is common, specially with homeopathy, acupuncture etc. Know that you are using photons on acupuncture points, so you are getting a sort of acupuncture treatment too and the energy in the meridians are changing. Your body changes and shifts to start killing borrelia, in all its forms, so it is tiring.

So expect some fatigue. Always.

If you feel nothing in the next days, it means it is not working. Something is wrong.

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I have copied all of this (and a lot from other posts) into a file for easy access. Thanks everyone.

Does anyone know if the PE1 can be used to treat something like hepatitis?

Or type one diabetes? New research shows immune suppression does not work to halt beta cell destruction. The new research focuses on immune MODULATION - making more regulatory T cells to stop the killer cells.

LDN does this for a lot of autoimmune diseases. Does anyone know if the PE1 is good for autoimmune disease? If it boosts the immune system making it healthy, it might work. I wonder if anyone knows.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

They cannot make any claims of healing or curing diseases per FDA rules.

But, the booklet that comes with it says this:

~ Stimulates cellular reproduction

~Relaxes muscles and stimulates nerve transmission

~Stimulates accupuncture points and immune response

~Reduces scar tissue and stimulates wound healing

~stimulates production of collagen

~ Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity

~Stimulates production of endorphins and enkephelins from the brain

~Increases RNS-DNA synthesis

~stimulates production of adrenals

~is beneficial for arthritis

~stimulates synthesis of adensosine triphosphate (ATP)

~Does no damage to healthy tissue

~No reported side effects

*******The last one is up for debate, although TECHNICALLY any side effects we feel are from our bodies healing and getting rid of bad stuff, not the light itself.

nefferdun
Member # 20157

LDN works by increasing endorphins and enkephelins so it is worth the try for autoimmune disease.

I saw a site where a similar light was used to increase collagen in the face and neck. Has anyone seen any effects in that?

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm just copying what I wrote above:

-----------
I bet that Hepatitis C virus react with the same photon treatment, if used in different dilutions.

I would attack Hep C first line with nosodes and watch out for die off reactions, and take care for rebuilding the liver.

If he's not willing to use infrared, ask him to take the ingested nosodes and see if he reacts to them. Same logic, starts with lower dilutions X and slowly increase.

If not effective, but it helps, I bet that with photons, it will solve the infectious part of the disease.

Just a guess, but for viruses, when they are known (like the Hep C virus) and you have the nosodes in your hand, it is an amazing treatment.

-------------

Try ingesting the nosode first to see if he feels anything better. If yes, I would go for photon treatment, as it is faster and more efficient than merely ingesting nosodes. My opinion.

But I never did that, I would of course, test everything energetically, see if he can handle the infrared and so on...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Autoimmune diseases... I guess, the subject is too big.

A single device with infrared could help but you got to look into a thorough GI treatment, leaky gut, gluten problem, parasites, heavy metal detox, toxin treatment, infection treatments (viruses included), allergy dissentization, scar treatment, teeth /jaw, interference fields, vaccination detox, EMR protection ...

I don't really think there's any magic bullet for treating anything as complex as autoimmune diseases. Same as with chronic lyme. It's a whole holistic treatment and whole change in eating habits and living style that can change that. And it is slow.

My daughter has still some autoimmune reactions, though I think she's a bit better, but not cured. She's has no lyme anymore, but we are still working on her allergies and toxins.

I think for her, vaccinations were a big problem as she got allergic to almost everything at the age of 10 months!! She got all vaccinations, because I didn't know how much they can mess with the immune system.
-----

I think there is a difference between boosting and modulating the immune system. Boosters will not always help (they only rarely helped me) as sometimes what we need is to lower autoimmune reactions.

It's MODULATION the main key, not boosting, in my opinion.

Homeopathy can do that in many ways. I think Sanum treatment with nosodes, with or without infrared can help immensely.

That is one of the main treatments used by dr. K. to end with aspergilus, mucor racemosus, and other candida cycles.

In fact, Sanum tries to correct the internal milieu of people, by modulating their immune responses so that their own bodies stop producing these pathogens (that we always think come from outside, but many are just auto-developed, like candida, asperg, mucor species).

You can use Sanum or other nosodes, from Desbio... With or withuot infrared.

Using own saliva, own urine, even own blood to modulate what is out of balance is also another easy and efficient way to treat autoimmune reactions.

The AI therapy is also said to help many, even though we are still waiting to see it's positive results... (daughter, husband).

Buhner also says Japanese knotweed is an excellent modulator. I do think it does a lot, so it could be a start for some?

But it is formed of chemicals, natural chemicals, so I would add something homeopathic to it, to teach the body how to correct itself and not only depend on chemicals (as chemical effect is only short term).

I guess turmeric /curcuma is another one that modulates (correct me if I'm wrong) as well as having very big antioxidative effect. I can't stomach turmeric though...

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Brussels, you are so well informed! Obviously no brain fog, which is a testimony in and of itself in how well your treatment works. I struggle to comprehend a lot of what you are writing, but got the last two posts - at least about 75% of it.

Thanks for offering so much information. I am putting it all into my file and maybe after I get started my brain function will improve and I will understand more and more. Having the PE1 in my hands will help too as I have to imagine so much right now.

You are right there is not one thing that causes autoimmune disease so you have to address everything. Preferably a plant based organic whole foods diet with GI control, vitamin D3, ALA, limited exposure to environmental toxins (which is hard in a city) and endorphin producing aerobic exercise.

High dose Niacinamide (2-3 grams day divided into 3 doses) is very good for slowing the progression of beta cell destruction. I was surprised to find out it is antifungal and gets rid of yeast. Then the other day I heard it kills bacteria and is good for lyme.

My ability to test is pretty worthless. Might be partly because I forget all the steps to find out if it is a good time etc. Yesterday I grabbed several tinctures, got what I thought was a yes to them and impulsively added them to alkaline water (without testing!). I was down the whole day with dizziness. Last night hot flashes and sweating. So in a panic I took malarone this morning.

With babesia, my ability to think is affected without my realizing it. It is like wondering why the horizon is getting higher and higher and then suddenly notice your boat is sinking and you are knee deep in water.

--------------------

blownelk
Member # 27078

I called Desbio today and got some clarification on the nosodes they offer for Lyme.

The Borrelia Series Therapy that the offer has dilutions from 1000x down to 15x. I confirmed with Desbio that their website is out of date and it is no longer the "1 vial each in 200x, 100x, 60x, 30x, 15x, 12x, 10x, 8x, 6x, 6x." She said it is different dilutions, not just a relabeling of the old dilutions.

I tried the 15x, 20x, 30x vials together last night and had MUCH better results than last time with the 1000x. THANK YOU, BRUSSELS!

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

I had called the number on the site accuratetreatment.org inquiring about my order....

I talked at length with the Dr. that owns and manages the site that I spoke of earlier in this thread. He also has Lyme and spoke to me for at least 30mins on ideas and consultation.

The reason for me saying this? Think of the last time you had a doctor take time just to talk without being paid? He is a cool guy!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again great photon info here--thanks for starting this!
Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Nefferdum, sorry you are battling this awful babesia. It was my worst infection, and it is true the BRAIN is shot down to OFF function, and depression goes at its highest.

I am trying to write a book, partially to stop writing the same info here, and partially to organize my thoughts better.

I am dividing the book in 2 parts, one for the neurolyme sufferers (like a session 'photon for dummies'), no energetic tests, safer use of the protocol... Not many explanations, just step by step stuff, but easy to do, like a manual.

A second part with more complex stuff, to be done by people with cognitive capacities, or those who can test energetically or both.

Or to be used after the first bad symptoms that mess up with the brain are gone.

Any other ideas, please send me a PM!

------
Another infection that deeply messes up with the brain, I find, is bartonella, specially when it gets super active. I guess the inflammation gets too high and it messes up with the brain again...

I hope you guys can treat borrelia successfully, so that these other infections lose their power and get easier caught by your immune systems!!
------

During the time I had babesia, and most of the part I had very active lyme, my brain got to very low function. My memory, down to zero. I still have the BLANK in my brain, almost nothing in 2 years had been registered.

People I met first time during these years were erased, like I never met them. No register from them. It's awful.

But it's becoming past. I hope you guys get better too!!!!

Yesterday I ran again for 90 minutes, up and down the hills, no pain, no fatigue, in the cold and wet weather. Today, I went swimming in the morning, stayed 2 hours in the water.

During lyme, the worst to go to the swimming pool was the planning part of it. I couldn't even plan what to take with me!
----------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Blownelk! You're welcome! Let us know how it goes as you increase the potency / dilutions. Go slow and share what you're using as binders with others!
Brussels
Member # 13480

Good news, we are going to see the PE1 with any frequencies we want to set in (up to 5,000MHz)!

So it will be a very good alternative to the Bionic, as you can program your earth frequencies.

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

How soon will this be available? Is this from Larry?

Thanks
TH

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Brussels, do you have a guideline of what frequencies are best for what? So if I were to order one, I'd make sure it get the right frequencies.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

No idea yet, you gotta ask Larry himself. I will ask an upgrade on my own device! He said it is possible, even though a big job for him...

Just another thing:

I did a wonderful detox foot and hand bath with the PE1 yesterday ! I used dead sea salt (about a handful in hot water), plus some vinegar, and put my feet inside. I use this bath normally for candida prevention or to lower skin inflammation from candida.

I had the idea to add infrared. Well, it did test as pulling heavy metals off, and many more toxins. Funny, the water got yellowish after!!!

I have to do it more times to confirm.

I did the following:

Frequency D, about potency 5-7, for about 5-10 minutes. (feet)

Frequency B, about potency 5, for same amount of time. (hands)

Brussels
Member # 13480

JLP, no guidelines... We know about Nogier and dr. W's frequencies to start with.

I usually muscle test anything, but I'm sure Larry will have a good list.

I suggested him to add the earth frequency in the PE1, at least, one model, as it would be easier for people who don't test.

I guess that if you don't test, better get the same old model and ask Larry if he can introduce the earth frequency in one of the settings. For example, I never used I program (the 9th Nogier) in the PE1, so far, so I would ask him to see if he could add the lower pulsed frequency of the earth to the I setting in the old model??

I don't know if he does that, but I guess, that if many people ask him, he will make it!!!

nefferdun
Member # 20157

As you are gaining more and more ground, I am losing it! I am dazzed today with no energy - just sitting and looking outside at the sun, knowing it will be gone tomorrow and I don't even care.

I have another week to wait for the PE1 to arrive and I hope I have enough brain function left by then to be able to use it, without frying what is left of myself. I have a tendency to overdo things.

Bart and babs are horrible. They always sneak up on me. I think things are just fine, other than I am not very motivated and feel blah - then more and more blah.

I don't remember what happened when - was it yesterday or two weeks ago? I get little things to remind me I am still sick, which I try so hard to ignore.

As the symptoms emerge and submerge, I make a plan, then forget it. I take supplements, then forget them. I take the malarone, then don't take it. I take Bactrim DS instead.. Then nothing, mostly nothing because i cannot decide - Is it helping or making everything worse? I don't know but I am afraid of where this is taking me so I have to do something even it is different every day.

I would like to be well so much that I pretend I am well and tell myself this is just the new normal of what I am calling well. Then it hits me again. I have a sudden bout of dizziness, I cannot think, I don't want to move. . .. I want someone else to live my life for me - take over and do what I was supposed to be doing, feeling, thinking.

To tell you the truth, where I am now, I don't trust anything to help me. But I sure am hoping it will.

--------------------

nefferdun
Member # 20157

PS Brussels
I am glad you are writing a very basic manual for people with severe neuro problems. That is what I need.

Point and Shoot.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Nef, sorry about what you're through... It looks pretty much like a big babesia infection...

Try writing things down. It took me about 3 days every time I wanted to change my herbs or treatment, just to write what I needed to take.

So I had something visual to follow.

Like:
AM, before eating: take...
AM after breakfast: take...
10 am:--
12 am before food:..

And so on.

It was THE ONLY way for me to do my treatment, or I would be too lost and stressed.

It took me 3 days to tune the treatments and write that down. I added cleansers, immune modulators, supplements, killers.

After 3 days, I reached a point I was taking everything I wanted (at least, that I could), because when we do a schedule of every 2 hours like above, you CAN'T add anything else anymore.

Writing was essential.

So you get your brain to rest and you feel: I am doing the best I can, and I can't do anything more than that. And that is it! Less stress!

I hope when your PE1 comes, you will get some more energy and your brain back.

And that you won't need to take the 50 supplements or medicines that most people end up taking a DAY. At least, I did. Nevermore I took so many stuff in a day, after I started the photon therapy.

Crossing my fingers you will be able to function! You are having medical guidance, I hope!! At least, it is less stressful when you have someone to guide!

nefferdun
Member # 20157

I have an appointment on the 23rd with a NA that is fairly close and has worked with lyme patients. The GP I have used is useless. I have to tell him how to treat me. He will write up whatever I ask for but he has no interest in learning. Otherwise I have to travel 1000+ miles to see a LLMD which I have done twice and it was very disappointing. That is what brings me to the PE1 in the first place.

In the meantime to keep from completely collapsing i am taking the malarone. I will run out about the time I get the PE1. The bart is dormant again. I stuck to a treatment protocol for years. It is just the last two months that I have done so poorly with keeping anything going. Major burnout.

Thanks

--------------------

blownelk
Member # 27078

I'm rooting for you, nefferdun! I've been there- where a doc will right up whatever I want, but with lyme you then second guess if you even know what you want/need. It is nice to have someone to guide you. Hopefully your NA appt goes well.

There is hope! I've actually had a number of days this week without the overwhelming exhaustion that I've grown accustom to. I was starting to think- oh I'm fine, I'm not sick- then this or that pain would strike and bring me back to reality... We've got a long ways to go, but I have faith that we will make it.

CSS
Member # 34634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the PE1 something I can travel with? I travel for a living. My schedule is 1 week on and 1 week off. Thanks
Posts: 22 | From California | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Yes, I don't have one, but I know that it comes with a carrying case. You can be mobile assuming you have a power source.

I think it even has an option to buy a car adapter or something like that?

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Brussels
Member # 13480

Yes, there is a car adapter to use it on the car battery.
nefferdun
Member # 20157

blownelk, that is exactly the way I feel. I tell myself I am well because I have forgotten what it feels like to be well. I think not being able to climb the stairs without feeling exhausted is normal.

I just ordered books from amazon.com on photonic therapy. If they are any good, I will report back about them. I am worried they may be so far over my head I will not be able to comprehend the information but they look simple enough. One is called a "handbook" so that sounds like what I need.

I also bought books on accupressure for dogs and horses so I can treat them too. I have 8 horses and 6 of them are over 20 years old with arthritis etc. One of the younger horses that I ride has a skeletal connection problem and I hope it will help him.

I will be treating everyone! As this is FDA approved to treat pain and a lot of other problems such as wound healing, there is no doubt it has value. Feeling better today an excited again.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement