LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » National Candida Center - Need info on them!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: National Candida Center - Need info on them!
broguearcher
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broguearcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After having been treated for Lyme for over 1.5 years with various abx I developed a raging candida problem. I have tried (with varying degrees of success) to treat the candida problem for nearly 6 years now. I have recently discovered a place called the National Candida Center and I wrote them. Below is their response. I need information on them. Are they legit?! Thanks, Sam.

Hello Sam

Thanks for your interest in this Program. You have found the right place!

All your questions should be answered below. By the time you are done reading you'll know if this is the right step for you at this time.

Let's address the main questions first.

LOCAL or LONG DISTANCE?
You do not need to come here (Florida). You can successfully complete this program from the comfort of your own home using us as your coach, as many people have already done. We have clients all over the world (Russia, Columbia, Australia, Canada, Mexico) and throughout almost every state in the United States.
We can not make a recommendation for a local person for you to see because there is no one in your area (of whom we are aware) that can coach you as successfully as we can.
The truth is, there are only handful of experienced clinicians in the USA who do this type of work. If you seek out a local person you will most likely become their 'experimental lab rat' while they do a lot of trial and error to figure out what works and what doesn't - all at the expense of your wasted time and money. You may have already done this. Unfortunately, this is all too common.
In many cases a local doctor, health food store clerk, or a friend, although sincerely well intended, is just not experienced or well informed about this type of problem and their advice can actually make the problem much worse (sound familiar?)
On the other hand, this is what we do and how we specialize. There is probably nothing going on with you that we haven't seen 1000 times already. It is reassuring to know that. Which may also sound over confident and we certainly don't mean to minimize whatever health challenge you are dealing with, but the truth is, well, there really is probably nothing going on with you - - that we haven't seen 1000 times already !
LAB TESTING
The test we recommend is not done at any local lab or hospital which are just not equipped to deliver the correct information. There are only a few labs in the entire US which can do the proper spectral luminessence analysis needed. Fewer still are the people who know how to read it, and then design an effective program for you to follow.
You start with a 3 day stool collection bowel test which will reveal the nature of the dysbiosis (dys-function of your inner bacterial ecology). For example:
Do you REALLY have yeast overgrowth?
or mold?
or fungus?
or bacteria?
or parasites?
or lack of healthy probiotics?
which ones?
how do you know?
Each of the above can be treated differently. So instead of wasting time and money by just closing your eyes and guessing, we TEST instead of GUESS. It is also why we don't use a blood test which is basically useless. (Almost everyone has yeast IgA). Instead we look at your stool, the feces, because the infestation is almost universally housed and rooted in the bowel. The blood is downstream. The only blood screening we recommend is a Live-Blood Cell Analysis so you can see the yeast in the blood (but only if you have a lot of extra money because it isn't as effective as the 3 day stool test we use). Speak with Dr B for details.

The worst thing you can do (or have done) is take a random remedy off the shelf (3Lac. Olive leaf, garlic, etc) because how do you know it the right remedy? There is a 50% chance the bugs are resistant to it and by taking it you will make them MORE resistant and the problem will get worse. You may have already experienced this. That is why we TEST instead of GUESS.
COSTS
1) INTAKE - You begin with a Medical History review INTAKE ($72).
The paperwork is sent via email, you to fill it out and return it. Then you spend an hour on the phone with Dr B so he can get a good understanding of your health challenges.
2) TEST - Your 3 day bowel TEST ($250) is shipped via UPS to your home. The ONLY way to determine what is going on with your internal digestion is the proper test We can discuss it in more detail when you call but for now stop taking ALL supplements, including yogurt or kefir. Also, write down everything you eat (keep a diet diary) for 5 days.
3) START UP - Once your test is done, you can either do nothing and wait for 3 weeks, or get started on some "Start Up" supplements right away to begin the healing process. If anything will help, Dr B will make some recommendations during your INTAKE medical history review.
4) PROGRAM LAUNCH - Once your test results return, so about a MONTH after you begin, we will do a Review of Test Findings called the PROGRAM LAUNCH ($125) which will include:
> a 3 ring binder with 4 sections including your test results, support info, supplement schedule, monthly calendar, 5 Phase sequence, and diet.
> another hour long phone appointment to review the specific program for you to follow.
> a CD to further explain everything.
We want you to really understand what is going on, what you need to do, and how you need to do it. This is your real game plan and strategy, diet, supplements, calendar, and lifestyle recommendations. This will be your map for the next few months to begin the healing process. Perhaps for the first time, you will know exactly what the real problem is and what to do about it. The information you learn will also apply to the rest of your family so you can help them stay healthy as well.
5) THEREAFTER - Monthly supplements depend on each person�s case and average $100-300. You may have noticed on our website we have a Natural Pharmacy of products that we know work. Read that cover page.
6) Maintenance. Once you have finished the program we want you to maintain your progress and will suggest a routine maintenance program.
You wanted the details. There they are. Healing a serious problem requires a serious, systematic approach.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ?
It all depends on your condition. A typical program to make a serious lasting change is about 6 months. Some have finished in 4 months and some take over a year. The average is about 6 months. If someone has had a serious problem for many years, it is unrealistic to think it could be easily resolved with a magic pill in a couple of weeks. You probably already know that.
This program is serious, comprehensive and effective. Most people begin to feel much better within the first 10 days and get progressively better as they work the program. Our goal is to make this the last program or products you have to take.
INSURANCE - Will my insurance cover this?
It depends on how they are feeling that day. You know how they work. They would rather play the odds and wait until you need emergency surgery and remove part of your bowel, instead of helping you actually heal your body at 1/10th the cost.
But there is hope! When you begin the program, we will give you a receipt for payment for both the initial consult ($72) and the test ($250) which will have the usual ICD9 insurance codes. You will submit that to your insurance company AND most companies DO reimburse you because these are standard fees.
However, until we get universal healthcare like every other civilized nation in the world, their job is to find a reason to deny your coverage, not provide it, so there is no way to know until you try. in any case they will never cover the natural supplements needed to heal the problem. if you want to beat this, or ANY health challenge, it will be mostly out of pocket expense. BE the change you want to see in the world and email your House and Senate Reps and let them know how you feel about profit based Insurance driven Healthcare. We at the NCC, like all health providers, stand to lose the most but would gladly embrace this change to make this knowledge and treatment available to everyone who needs it, not just those who can pay.
SUMMARY
The MAIN advantage of the National Candida Center is that you will get a clear, concise, program to follow which you can do on your own at your own pace, or with our coaching help. Which ever path you decide, at least you will finally have a clear direction and know what you are doing, and why, instead of the usual guess work in the dark, wasting time and money on things that don't work. In other words,
THIS IS A PRO-ACTIVE PROGRAM
> This is not another "miracle" PRODUCT scam (i.e. - 3 LAC, etc)
> This IS an actual comprehensive approach.
> which is supervised,
> which has as much support as you want
see support section:
http://www.nationalcandidacenter.com/candida-programs/candida-program-support/

> which goes through 5 Phases,
http://www.nationalcandidacenter.com/candida-programs/
> which involves diet education, understanding and coaching,
> which includes specific lifestyle changes that will make a huge difference,
> a daily supplements schedule which we determine after you do
> a real medical test.
Basically - - this is the real deal !
We have the most comprehensive source of information. Most of the other web sites just copy parts of ours and any protocol that does work is using all or part of the Program we developed. In other words, you have discovered the True Source.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Just call us (407) 321 1377 to set up your intake.
Or
if you still want to explore further
the following link is a good overview of our program. When there, read each of the steps numbered 1-5 and Take the 3 free online tests.
http://www.nationalcandidacenter.com/candida-programs/
IF you score high on any one, much less on 2 or all 3, then you really do need to proceed to the medical test and the 5 Phase Program
Lenette Shugart
Candida Coach
NATIONAL CANDIDA CENTER
101 Crystal View South
Sanford, Florida 32773
clinic - 407,321,1377
fax - 407,321,7688

Posts: 183 | From Craley, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard of them. I would try it myself if it weren't so expensive.... though what I'm doing now isn't working and is costing me mega as it is.

I doubt insurance will pay for any of this. Keep us posted if you decide to do it!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broguearcher
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broguearcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very likely going to go for it. Compared to all I've spent to date, this is a good deal!
Posts: 183 | From Craley, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marshall62
Member # 23538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marshall62   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked at the web site and the email sent to you and I hate to be a nay-sayer about things I don't really know anything about.

That's an awful long email they sent you with a lot of claims "This is the real deal!". It really seems rather like a sales pitch than professionally informative, don't you think?

Their website has several links that say "under construction" and typos. Even the images on the web-site just look like generic clip-art. They use a name like "National Candida Center" which sounds very official but this really seems like some small-time operation. I'd try to find some people who've used them and see what their experience was.

--------------------
bit: 11/05, tick Bb +
symptoms: 6/08
IGenX: IGm 31, 34, 41
HLA DR4
treatment: 9/09 doxy, ceftin, mino
tetra/biax/plaq, rifampin, amox, flagyl

Posts: 30 | From Chesterfield, MA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement