LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I must be STUPID ! Rifers, need your thoughts and support !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I must be STUPID ! Rifers, need your thoughts and support !
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 11 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, well we all know how I go overboard and jump right into things, but this one I have to say was not my fault.

I got a new Rife machine and a nice discount from the Distributor. In exchange, I promised 2 things. 1. To document my progress in Youtube videos and 2. To follow their directions on how to treat.

So, I was given 3 pre-programmed channels to run. All together, there were like 45 frequencies to run. I was told they were detox and cleansing frequencies. So, I ran them as directed for 3 min. each for 5 days in a row.

I started feeling sick and Herxy around the 5th day, so I held. BTW, it took almost 2.5 hrs to run all of the frequencies above, but I was told I was so toxic that this was necessary.

So, I'm looking at the numbers against the CAFL list now and I see that 19 of them came from the "General: Greatest Hits" Pathogen killing set. Most of them match up with Candida and Fungus, Strep, Staph, but 5 of the Frequencies are specific for Malaria.

Keep in mind I'm PCR pos. for Babs WA1. I Herx like the devil on other treatments when trying to get just the Babs.

So, after today, I will be 7 days holding. I guess I had a delayed Herx b/c each day holding I felt worse and worse and hope to god this is a herx.

Freezing cold to the bone, Hot baths only keep me warm for like 20 min., Head feels brain damaged, Anxiety through the roof, Short of breath like all day, Massive Fatigue, Malaise, Lots and lots of Crying, Body aches galore. I feel like death.

Here are the Malaria numbers that were in this program:
880, 712, 800, 787, 728

So, the big question. Is this a Herx and will I come out of this ? Or, is this a new baseline and am I screwed ?

The person giving me these instructions is upset w me b/c I held and said to keep going b/c I was hitting things. But, I say, had I done another day, I might be dead or in the ICU. Rep. says he has helped many Lyme patients get well and I won't get well if I don't listen. Well, I don't know anyone that started with 2.5 hrs a day like he had me doing Detox freq. or not. Looking back, I realize this was insane and I trusted too much.

Please share your thoughts. I hope in the end, I didn't do permanent damage and the fact that I'm freezing cold and aching all over is just toxins. My emotions calm down when toxins exit out and Herx's calm down.

I really feel stupid, but very scared. Again, I'm 7 days off after today. Maybe a bit better today.

Gary [shake]

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
I'm no expert in contract law but I think the "contract" between you and that company has bad stuff written all over it.

First of all, about the YouTube video, I started to watch that and am most concerned that your real name is used. Your privacy has been violated.

Second, it's great if you can get a good price on any equipment and if you document your use of that, I can see that, if your identity is protected but

ONLY if you can be honest - AND use it as YOU need to use it with expert advice NOT FROM THEM.

Their telling you what do really constitutes their practicing medicine without a license. That would make your contract null and void.

I understand they can't have a machine out there for anyone to use without guidelines as people can harm themselves. But their advice is not correct, from what I've studied about rife and lyme, etc.

You bought the machine. You keep it. At least in my eyes. If you signed a contract and cannot keep the terms, well, then it may have to be returned but I think they were wrong to ever have such constraints.

Still, it may be that you became a contracted employee of sorts so it's not crystal clear.

What is clear to me:

Their advice is against the most basic of safety "rules" for rife treatment for those with tick borne infections.

From what I've read, this is my take on it.

Unless I knew that they would be ILADS educated and have helped at least dozens of lyme patients see success, I would not give my life over their thoughts at all.

You need a real expert. I hope you find one - or can piece this together with safety being forefront in all matters.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plse go very slow and listen to your body in between, You know what happened with that photonic therapy, etc When you herx you are stirring up everything, a pandora's box, plse do eliminative therapies only for a while, sauna, lymph, ionic FB, etc.
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
You mentioned: " . . . Hot baths only keep me warm for like 20 min. . . ."

HOT baths are not good for most of those with neurolyme and adrenal dysfunction. WARM is good, not hot.

A hot foot bath would be okay, though. Warm your hands frequently under warm water.

Drinking lots of really warm herb tea can help warm you from the inside out. Wear a hat, even inside the house and when sleeping.

Also wearing thick socks and shoes indoors helps. Many don't wear shoes so as not to track in dirt, so a dedicated indoor pair of shoes works for me.

A fleece scarf around your shoulders also helps inside. If you have a microwave, get one of those corn wraps. They way very warm and cozy for a long time.

Hope you can stay warm. And take care.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
http://www.cornwarmerz.com/

Corn WarmerZ
-

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler,

I didn't sign anything. I also state in the video that I will post my progress or lack of progress.

I now know how to proceed. i.e. 1 to 2 Bab frequencies for no more then a minute each. Wait a few days and see how I feel.

I think it's a good machine, the coaching however was way off as you note. I'm not sure about the every 2 weeks rule. Most who do rife, do so at a pace they figure out works for them.

I post on other Rife forums, but even still, every case is so different with overlap. Just have to adjust everything to my body. Hard to find anyone to tell me exactly what to do.

I have the Char DNA frequencies and when I come out of this, that is what I will use.

I'm more worried about getting well then any legal issues. It's my fault for listening to such a ridiculous way to start.

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdp710
Member # 34017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdp710     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 1/2 years ago and while I knew to go slow I went too fast and ended up literally crawling on the ground many times from too much herxing. I wouldn't be surprised if I gave myself a mini stroke or multiple strokes and/or heart attacks.

Nowadays I rarely herx from a script and am only focusing on repairing all the years of damage from having lyme and detoxing the toxins and metals.

Maybe the builder believes that one must go fast with Rife to get over lyme. To hit it fast.

While I don't agree with that approach and if you do take that approach you "HAVE" to focus on detox. If you don't focus on detox you may do great harm.

For what it's worth, a scarf around the neck helps with neuro lyme/CCSVI issues. So again, if you have head issues during herxing a scarf around the neck helps.

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Lymetwister,

The 12 day rule FOR LYME is hard and fast.

No more frequently UNTIL well into a routine and there is no more herx. This can take months or even years for some.

You are just starting out.

To rife for lyme more frequently than 12 days apart can risk your kidneys & liver - and it's not so great for your heart or brain, either. This is from many different sources.

You have to wait until the herx has subsided -- and then maybe even take another day or two - so that the liver and kidneys are up to the task to start over again, each time.

Please, as you are just starting with rife, please do follow that advice of "12 days" regarding lyme frequencies.

"Dangerous at high speeds" is not just for cars. Going too fast with rife and lyme can kill, too. You need your liver and kidneys to get well.
-

lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx Keebler, can you link me to this 12 day thing.

The problem I see with this is if you use a freq. and didn't hit anything, it will take forever to find the correct freq.

If you Herx, then I would think wait till it dies down, without a fixed number of days be it 5 days or 15 days.

What is this thing about the scarf ? What does wearing a scarf do ?

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
The scarf is to stay warm. You said you could not get or stay warm.

-----
About the 12-day "rule" - you can find it with Rosner's rife/lyme book and most of the makers of rife machines who know all about lyme.

The man who made my EMEM 5 rife was adamant about it. He could not have been any clearer or convey any better the sense of importance. Every time we spoke, he was loud and clear about that.

An ILADS-educated holistic LLMD also told me "no more than every 12 days for rife" - when I brought up the subject. He was clear on the need for support methods all along the way, too.

-----
I came back to explain that I used the wrong word in a post above about having to be honest with your reporting your journey on YouTube.

All of my words have not yet returned to me and I can't think of a word that would really work here so I think I just pulled "honest" out of the hat.

What I meant was that you could not be held to THEIR schedule if it was too rough or against advice regarding lyme -

- and that you had to be "true" to advice from rife/lyme sources and your own needs that may or may not run on schedule. I did not intend at all to say you were not honest with your videos. Sorry if it came across that way.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
I assume you have or have read/watched all this, but just in case there is something here new to you:
------------------

RIFE MACHINE resources

http://www.lymebook.com/lyme-disease-rife-machines-bryan-rosner

Book: Lyme Disease and Rife Machines by Bryan Rosner

[A MUST-HAVE book, IMO. It's just not safe to proceed until having read this, I think it's that important.]

-------

http://www.youtube.com

Do a cross search for videos at YouTube for: Rosner, Rife � and for Rife, Lyme

==========================

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Rife/

Lyme-Rife group on Yahoo

===========================

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/88778

RIFE Support Discussion Thread here on LymeNet

==========================

Many LL complementary practitioners incorporate RIFE. You might be able to find one near you.

MDs are not allowed to introduce the subject of rife. But, if you ask, they can share what they may have heard from patients, etc.
----------

Sylver's book is very entailed. It is not at all just about lyme, though, as is Rosner's book linked above.

http://www.lymebook.com/rifehandbook?gclid=CJ6E-Irj86wCFQhbhwodvSlwSg

Revised 2011 - hardcover or e-book (reduced price for "ebook")

THE RIFE HANDBOOK OF FREQUENCY THERAPY

with a Holistic Health Primer

- by Nenah Sylver, PhD

DVD is also available of author�s presentation at the Rife Conference.
-

lymetwister
Member # 19590

NP Keebler,

I just wanted to be clear that I would never lie about anything, especially about a treatment that didn't work.

Take a look at my right eye from this latest Herx.

-

It feels as swollen as it looks and about 6 inches from the eye back into the brain.

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
You may not have seen the note I placed above:
--------------------

[I wanted to] explain that I used the wrong word in a post above about having to be honest with your reporting your journey on YouTube.

All of my words have not yet returned to me and I can't think of a word that would really work here so I think I just pulled "honest" out of the hat.

What I meant was that you could not be held to THEIR schedule if it was too rough or against advice regarding lyme -

- and that you had to be "TRUE" to advice from rife/lyme sources and your own needs that may or may not run on schedule.

I did not intend at all to say you were not honest with your videos. Sorry if it came across that way.

I used the wrong word and was not talking about your video but in the way you would have to proceed.
-

lymetwister
Member # 19590

[bow] Gotcha Keebler [bow] I knew what you meant, just wanted to make it clear to everyone else.
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
About the eye. Sorry that's out of my league.

I know GiGi posted some things over at a recent thread of yours about the importance of heavy metal binders, etc.

You might want to reconsider your heavy metal support as when lyme dies off, heavy metals are released. And that takes a tremendous effort to have all the pieces in place for that.

Heavy metal detox is best under expert supervision.

Of course, I know that finances make that impossible for many of us but that just means that so much more study has to be done to be sure we have all the information - and supplements - and patience. Even then, we often just can't be our own doctors.

You should have someone close to you who knows about heavy metal detox during rife, etc.

I've never managed a comfortable level of that so my rife has just been waiting for me to get it together.
-

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow .. the rep must not know ANYTHING about Lyme and coinfections!!

I began with 2 min a day. Worked my way up to about 10 min, then rifed only every two weeks. Worked up to 20-30 minutes for each session later. Still only every two weeks.

I agree with Keeb on the book.. a must have:

RIFE MACHINE resources

http://www.lymebook.com/lyme-disease-rife-machines-bryan-rosner

Book: Lyme Disease and Rife Machines by Bryan Rosner

[A MUST-HAVE book, IMO. It's just not safe to proceed until having read this, I think it's that important.]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Why does Rosner state that co-infections are hard to get with Rife ?

I always hear success rather then failure when it comes to Co-infections.

Javelina
Member # 34071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Javelina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there -- when i overdid to the point where i thought i had killed myself by accident ( with a coil machine) what helped me were:

colonics to get toxins out, NOW)
lots of water
binders (CSM, charcoal, whatever you tolerate)
nourishing foods such as broths, soups, etc

and waiting it out

i was also so depleted that i couldn't bathe or overheat (sweat), it was very threatening, but it will resolve. i took basic support such as B vitamins, C B12, glutathione and phospholipid injections were good too

take it easy

Posts: 12 | From Tucson, AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gatorade girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gatorade girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are CSM binders? Thanks.

--------------------
gatorade girl

"I still have Mt.Everest to climb, but I have traveled across the world and arrived at the mountain".

Posts: 633 | From baltimore | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Cholestyramine Gatorade girl...
gatorade girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gatorade girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it:). Thank you. Happy holidays.

--------------------
gatorade girl

"I still have Mt.Everest to climb, but I have traveled across the world and arrived at the mountain".

Posts: 633 | From baltimore | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are suffering and stopping treatment for babesia duncani does not seem right for me.

I have relapsed fully from babesia and I know that I HAD HAD DETOXED for years and when the car accident happened THE toxic level of bugs reproducing in fully blown babs is VERY VERY FAST and it was dangerous for me to stop and detox instead of killing process of babesia that builded preasure in my head and I had brain swelling.
The same thing happened when I did OZONE IV when in 2 weeks I builded preasure and I was treating lyme and taking IV vitamins.Trust me that was after DETOXES I did and cleansing of gut, liver , kidney , parasites, binders etc for months to years and the build up was FAST same as after the car accident.

Only high dosages of ( PULSING ) put it down and treatement for long enught to handle the high dosages without herx have given me releif 3 times of relapse from babesia , 1st time I did not know was babesia , 2nd time IV OZONE increased it and Blew up the babesia from head to toe and the 3rd time relapse was after the car accident.

I have achived remission to babesia only on higher dosages of ARTEMISIN ( from low dosage to high slowly increased ) , Malarone, Mepron , Biaxin Plaquinil .NEVER eradicated it .

NOw will see.It has been 1 1/2year that I came out of the hospital and my rbc are normal and my WBC are normal my stamina is better from DEATH I am at 50%( due to damages of my heart) .I know the babesia present in the body and ACTIVATED when it means that is reproducing fast enought and not beeing hoold back by immune system ( when is disfunctional from HIGH BARTONELLA AND LYME -before antibiotics and BIONIC treatment ) and after the IV antibiotics in hospital that accured after treatment of lyme and bart on 2 1/2 years of treating both but keeping babs with herbs only.

BABS ACTIVATED MEANS -DEATH .Serious.NO RIFE MACHINE can keep it in check in that moment only high dosages of artemisin and antibiotics.I stoped just for a month and almost died and took the blood transfusion.THe RBC went to the point of NO OTHER PATIENT HAS EVER SURVIVED WITHOUT TAKING BLLOD TRANSFUSION AS I DID.DO not play with it.
When you have a disfunctional immune system or have other INFECTION and COINFECTION FULLY Activated -just rifing is dangerous .
SORRY I might sound harsh but this is true STORY !

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement