LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Maybe why we don't get well and others do???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maybe why we don't get well and others do???
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truesun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
We are going through chelation due to mercury and lead . It is a tough road but I believe necessary for us. I have often wondered why some of us try everything and cannot maintain wellness.

I have been reading alot on chelation and ran into this from Dr. K. It seems to explain so much that I wanted to post it here. It is just more food for thought.

"Most -- if not all -- chronic infectious diseases are not caused by a failure of the immune system, but are a conscious adaptation of the immune system to an otherwise lethal heavy metal environment."

That does this mean? It means essentially that because mercury

"suffocates the the intracellular respiratory mechanism and can cause cell death [that] the immune system makes a deal; it cultivates fungi and bacteria that can bind large amounts of toxic metals. The gain: the cells can breath. The cost: the system has to provide nutrition for the microorganisms and has to deal with their metabolic products ("toxins"). That does not imply that the tolerated guest cannot grow out of control, as it sometimes clearly does. Therefore, there is still a limited place for antifungal / antibacterial treatment -- but only for the acute phase of the disease. A so-called "die-off effect" (the sometimes severe crisis or even lethal reaction a patient can have in the initial stages of aggressive pharmaceutical antifungal or antibacterial treatment) is often nothing else but acute heavy metal toxicity -- metals released from the cell walls of dying microorganisms as suggested by my own correlation of clinical syndromes and urinalysis for metals."
Amalgam/Mercury Detox as a Treatment for Chronic Viral, Bacterial, and Fungal Illnesses, Paper presented at the Sept. 1996 Annual Meeting of the International and American Academy of Clinical Nutrition, San Diego, CA).

I removed names but I thought this might help others. It is this kind of reading that keeps me moving ahead in hard times.

--------------------
Misdiagnosed for many years. Treated for many things besides the real issue. Lyme diagnosed April 2008. Parasites diagnosed recently. Past to both my sons. Trying to remain hopeful and thankful.

Posts: 144 | From Ohio Valley | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tiffagoo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiffagoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever done a metal deotx......I thought chlorella was suppose to help in metal detox????
Posts: 151 | From california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it is true that the environment is more toxic now, not everyone has mercury amalgams in their mouths, and not everyone who does, is improved when they are removed.

So, I am wondering just how correlated heavy metals are with failure to beat lyme.

And also wondering why anyone ever thought it was a good idea to put mercury in our mouths.

Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aperture
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aperture         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my amalgams removed in 2007. I had one root canalled tooth removed last month and will have the last one removed this week.

I detox, detox and detox some more. I don't think there is anything left in my body to detoxify.

I will probably end up toothless, broke and still sick.

At this point, I feel like I am chasing the wind.

--------------------
aperture

Posts: 551 | From Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truesun
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truesun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aperture,
I have had all my amalgams removed but have a very hard time handling anything they give me to detox.

I can't take Chlorella or Cilantro and will eventually do the hard hitter DMPS. I am working on KPU currently so my body can help itself detox. Also doing Allergie Immun which is kicking my butt and I have to go very slow even with it. Even zinc makes my brain burn.
I was told by a friend after I was diagnosed with Lyme that a young lady he knew got well from Lyme with Chelation. I just pray its true for us.

--------------------
Misdiagnosed for many years. Treated for many things besides the real issue. Lyme diagnosed April 2008. Parasites diagnosed recently. Past to both my sons. Trying to remain hopeful and thankful.

Posts: 144 | From Ohio Valley | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aperture
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aperture         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that's true for us too, Truesun.

--------------------
aperture

Posts: 551 | From Louisville, KY | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive heard about metals, parasites, mold, and probably other things preventing tx from wking. when you remove the problem then tx works.

at least for some---for the others we probably dont know what it is...another form of pollution or coinfection

and some docs say even an emotional problem can keep you from healing

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T.Maria
Member # 36396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T.Maria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe there are so many different levels of healing and the healing process is so different for everyone...we have to follow our own intuition on what is best for us.

With regards to chelation therapy, I have heard that there seems to be a link between Lyme and high levels of mercury in the body. Not sure of the details, I just skimmed across it on a website.

Posts: 98 | From Ontario | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do a search and pull up some of my posts. I have been posting on this subject now since 2000 and you will find everything you need to know.

Removing amalgams and toxic metals from the teeth is only a part of the work. The mercury started to shift from the first day of installation in the mouth into the central nervous system and the rest of the body distributing itself everywhere. And that is what you will need to detox.

It can only be done if you rule out KPU and only with the help of a practitioner who can do some energetic testing to make certain which detox agent will work for you at certain times. It varies constantly and there is only one way to do it ---- the right way, with the help of someone who understands it.

Metal toxicity causes identical neuro symptoms as do Lyme and co-infections. So don't be fooled. It is pretty tough to get well permanently without detoxing the body. Fungi will not end unless you get rid of the metals. Metals will not be gone unless you start treating parasites, because they are holding on to the toxic metals.

Bacteria will hang around until you clean up the body and they will not hang around after that.
It takes patience.

Take care.

P.S. The mercury will move into the central nnervous system as long as they are in the mouth. Do a search for the "smoking tooth" on google - it will tell you what is happening.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Here is the link with the smoking tooth as mercury vapor escapes from the tooth and moves into the brain becoming a solid mercury metal again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkoly
Member # 36529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkoly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gigi,

My friend Gary on Salt/C for lyme disease on FB told me to look you up and I just can't figure out how to message you. He mentioned that you have gone to Klinghardt? I am considering going, but wanted to hear about his course of treatment and how the experience of healing has been. Are you the correct Gigi? Thanks

--------------------
An eternal perspective is what keeps me sane and filled with hope that nothing in my life will be wasted-nothing.

Posts: 1 | From Washington State | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aperture
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34822

Wow GiGi. The smoking tooth video was very disturbing.

I had a mouthful of amalgams until 2007. I ground my teeth all the time.

When the dentist removed the amalgams, he did not take any special precautions and said it was ok that I accidentally swallowed a piece of amalgam.

--------------------
aperture

GiGi
Member # 259

Nikkoly, try [email protected] to contact me.

Yes, My doctor and mentor is Dr. K. I am well and feel great. A lot has changed since I started with him back in 1998. Once you properly fill the nutritional holes, treat parasites and start detoxing; the rest becomes a lot simpler. And of course don't play with photons unless you know exactly what happens. Or detoxing metals on your own --- without being able to energetically test the agents to see if they are okay for you.

Go see the experts. There are several in my area.

aperture, don't worry about the swallowed piece of amalgam. That's probably long gone, but make sure KPU is not a problem. Find someone who can guide you, even if you do most of it long distance with certain methods now that are legal.

Good luck -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement