LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Please tell me everything you know about parasites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please tell me everything you know about parasites
Maya12
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to learn everything I can about parasites. What kinds there are and how to test for them? What symptoms they cause? And how do you treat them? Please share everything you know about these buggers.
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=Parasites&oq=Parasites&aq=f&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=1160l8209l0l8433l21l14l5l1l3l0l171l1789l0.14l20l0&gs_l=hp.3..0l4.1160l8209l0l8 433l21l14l5l1l3l0l171l1789l0j14l20l0.frgbld.&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=48514c2d9de728e2&biw=1065&bih=667

Google search: Parasites
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
While looking over "everything" about parasites is one option, it might be much more effective to talk to your LLMD about this.

First, find out if he addresses this issue and take it from there.

There are distinct advantages in working with your LLMD as he investigates the possibilities in your case - and coordinates this kind of care.
-

[ 03-18-2012, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can do a search on the hundreds of threads on parasites here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/search/search_forum/1

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parasites take away your best nutrients and leave you with their refuse. They are alive in the small intestines where the food supply is fresh. They prefer the good food, not our digested food. They become very active with the full moon cycle when they replicate. They can penetrate everywhere. So it is important to use a protocol that reaches into all the layers and body compartments.

The are holding the toxic metals in their coats which makes it very difficult to detox metals, a major problem with most, unless you start to eliminate the parasites. I have posted a very successful parasite protocol used by good physicians.

Treating parasites should be done before much else. Supplementing in the early stages the missing nutrients is important to gain back some strength.

Maybe you can spend some time reading as Lymetoo suggested. Once parasites are under control, getting at the Lyme infections is easier.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't suppose someone who knows of good threads on this topic could link here for those that have limited ability to read due to brain fog? Pretty please? I can only read technical stuff for a short time and then my brain is done - if I get that much time....
Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
type in "parasites"

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
You might do a search at YouTube

------------------

Basic article from an author who is very lyme literate:

http://betterhealthguy.com/joomla/topics/parasites

PARASITES

- by Scott Forsgren - Nov. 2010
-

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google Humaworm and Hulda Clark for some good info on parasites. Also Old fashion spices

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also check out www.lymephotos.com This is what came out of me after using high dose antiparasitic herbs and salt/c.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me where Gigi's post is on the good parasite protocol used by physicians is?
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skiesmama
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skiesmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks [Smile]
Posts: 85 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Maya,

You can search past "parasite" threads here, then look for those posted by GiGi.

You might also then search with nothing in the subject box but just those by her name. I think she sometimes posts without the topic in the heading.
----------

Search LymeNet Archives
-

tiffagoo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiffagoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD did a stool test on me when I was first diagnosed with Lyme. He said he was checking for other parasites. All of my tests came back negative.
Posts: 151 | From california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Tests are very unreliable for detecting parasites. I was tested for yrs and always negative and i was loaded with them.

Best to treat anyway. Try some antiparasitic herbs to see if you get any reaction.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they're bugs and they're bad....

sorry i couldn't resist...

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Lol randibear this is true. So what protocol would be good for parasites ? I wonder if I should try the humaworm protocol, also does an llmd normally treat parasites?
tiffagoo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiffagoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so this is where I get REALLY confused. GLM 1111- if you were loaded with parasites, how did you know?

The other thing is, if the parasite tests are so unreliable then how do you know what to treat for?

Overall, I am feeling much better. However, there is something that is a little off with me still. I'm thinking of doing some heavy metal detoxing and taking something for parasites.

I told my LLMD I would like to do some cleansing and the only thing she gave me was apo-hepat.

The hardest part about all of these things is that nothing is TOTALLY explained to me by my LLMD. I feel that I am always educating myself, which is totally frustrating for me.

I guess I just need to pick one thing at a time and run with it and see how my body reacts.

Posts: 151 | From california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I didn't know until I saw them exiting in the toilet after doing 6 mos of LOTS of antiparasitic herbs and salt/c.

The parasites pictured on lymephotos was what exited in the toilet. I couldn['t have been more shocked. This was after 4yrs of abx weren't getting me well.

I was so sick and scared that I just started doing my own research and treating myself. Dr K. treats all of his patients for parasites FIRST and Lyme SECOND. A wise thing to do inorder to get well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiffago that is common....LLMD's don't have time to explain everything. The appt is only so long and they have bigger fish to fry. I think everyone pretty much has to research and educate themselves.

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

What medications are. Often used to treat parasites? Or herbs to treat them? I have heard of ivermectin but don't know any others
Maya12
Member # 36392

I am just wondering exactly how they are treated and killed off
tiffagoo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23750

wow, GLM 1111 thanks for the site on the salt/C. It seems very informative and seems to work for some. It may be worth a try for me as well.

Thank you

glm1111
Member # 16556

If you do try salt/c, I suggest you check out lymestrategies for protocol info. Starting at low dose and ramping up is very important.

I started with 1/4 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp Ester C powder with bioflavinoids in a large glass of water and ramped up according to how I was herxing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

I feel like a total dope but where do I find lymestratagies? Is it its own webcite or do I search on here?
Maya12
Member # 36392

Is the humaworm clense good to treat most parasites? Has anyone tried this protocol with success? Also I would like to try the salt c protocol can I just google it and find the protocol?
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
To find the websites with more detail, just Google:

Lymestratagies -

Humaworm - and then:

Hulda+Clark

--------------

To search past threads - LymeNet Archives
-

Maya12
Member # 36392

Thanks keebler and can anyone give me feedback on the humaworm protocol?
glm1111
Member # 16556

I have used Humaworm, Parastroy, Hulda Clark and Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo.

I found the strongest combo was to eventually (not right away) combine Parastroy with Hanna kroeger Wormwood, Super Digestawy by Soloray, extra cloves and HCL along with salt/c.

I would caution anyone wishing to do this to add the extra herbs one at a time after you do the initial cleanse of Parastroy. (You can do this with Humaworm also. I did this when I felt I needed to up the anti.

The KEY for me was persistence. Humaworm suggests taking a break, however with the kinds of infections Lyme patients are dealing with

I did not take a break, I just kept adding more herbs for a bigger punch, and also ramped up the salt/c when needed.

Research all you can about parasites. The extra cloves kill the eggs. I had thousands come out.

Hope this is clear.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tiffagoo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23750

glm 1111- Are you feeling better after the passing of all these parasites?
glm1111
Member # 16556

I am 1000 x better now, but I passed the biggest ones back in 2006 and kept on passing other smaller ones for several yrs.

I had a big red rash come out from under ny breasts last yr as well as sores (parasites) on my scalp. It seems to be an onion peeling effect (layer by layer of infection coming out.

I read somewhere that there are actually 3 layers of parasites in the small intestines. I have added coconut water and aloe vera juice and gel to help heal the inflammation.

I believe I was infected with the Filarial Worm infection. I have been infected for over 35yrs so it can take longer to get at all of the eggs and larva.

I don't think I would be here had I not started getting rid of these parasites when I did.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

gejr1
Member # 30795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gejr1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what brand of ester c powder is best, i found one made by american health.

any suggestions, thanks.

Posts: 40 | From northern nj | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I use Ester C powder with bioflavinoids by American Health. Maybe others will suggest what they use and like.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement