LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE-1 users: remove amalgams & treat parasites first?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PE-1 users: remove amalgams & treat parasites first?
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who have used the PE-1 for treatment, did you first have all of your amalgams removed? And did you also treat for parasites before beginning the PE-1 therapy?

I'd like to hear your experiences on this topic. Thanks.

Posts: 873 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used the Bionic. Yes, I had my amalgams out over 20 years ago, so they weren't an issue. I also treated parasites before and after photon treatment.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I didn't. I did not find the treatment helpful. I am still very sick. I was off completely off abx for a couple of months to give other things a shot but no luck.

I have treated parasites now and continue to do so even though I haven't noticed anything. Ivermectin is also the treatment for FL1953 and I have taken enough to worm two horses!

I use the PE-1 about an hour a day in the hopes it is doing something but not with nosodes any more. Maybe it is just a new infection - dont know for sure.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefferdun, without the nosodes it won't go for the infection. I wouldn't add in the nosodes every day, but why not try adding them in once a week for a month and see what happens?

I'm sorry you didn't get good results from the treatment. [Frown]

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks six and nefferedun. So, six, you became healthy again, with the Bionic 880 treatment...hurray! You had no amalgams, and you treated for parasites, as well.

And nefferedun, you are still fighting to get well. Are you using a certain protocol or treatment plan with the PE-1?

I don't have a mouthful of amalgams, but I do have a crown, and an older amalgam filling in a molar. As some of my other small fillings have gotten old and needed replacing, my dentist has replaced them with the non-mercury filling material, I think it's called composite.

Is it still necessary to treat for parasites when stool tests are negative? Do we have parasites that by-pass detection?

I've been ill for 12 yrs., in treatment with a Lyme and cos diagnosis for 7 yrs. Better, but not "well". Looking into PE-1 treatment. So, would the mercury fillings and the possibility of parasites need to be addressed before beginning the PE-1 treatment? Or is it not a hard and fast rule?

Thanks again.

Posts: 873 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I was loaded with parasites and tested negative, so based on my experience, I'd say testing isn't all that accurate.

There is not hard and fast rule in Lyme treatment. [Frown] But it does seem that those who addressed amalgams seem to have done better than those who did not.

--------------------

hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Right sixgoofykids, there's no absolutes in Lyme treatment. So, for many who have removed amalgams, it's played an important role in returning to health.

And then, with the testing for parasites, as with everything else, accuracy cannot be counted on. Therefore, treat as though we have the parasites.

Makes sense. I guess I just needed to hear it. Thanks for your input.

sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that all of the toxins can be interrelated. I have done things a little different but if one is ill - we have to try everything to detoxify.

As GiGi posted, it seems that the order is correct (ie: the Babushka principle) -
human > parasites > metals > yeasts/mold/fungus > bacteria > viruses

I was using the LightWorks & had a problem... I think it was parasites. It took me 2 years but I think I got rid of them. I'm working on metals now but I have some dental work to do first.

I also think methylation &/or KPU have an effect on detoxification. If you correct these things, the body can detoxify better.

This stuff takes time. In my opinion - it's probably better to address the more "obvious" stuff first before using the light. Everyone is different, though.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

sparkle- I'm working on methylation. I've been treated for everything except metals and possibly parasites. Since I remain "unwell", it looks like they need to be addressed.

Can you tell me something about the LightWorks? How is it used, and how would it compare to the PE-1? Are you saying that the LightWorks helped you get rid of the parasites?

Best wishes.

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look around and see what has happened to your neighborhood. Do www.antennaresearch.com where you live. What may feel to you like Lyme or the newest bug discovered, microwave tower exposure everywhere we look and the addition of Smart Meters in many areas are contributing to feeling unwell, often neuro symptoms that are unexplained.

I have been to hell and yonder recently because I discovered the Smart Meters and several new antennas and microwave towers all over this neck of the woods. Nothing is caused by long gone Lyme because I have not had Lyme or any infections for years. If you have any/some toxic metals remaining that would probably not bother normally, but when more high frequency radiation as in Smart Meters and Microwave towers, etc. come into your neighborhood, the goose is being cooked.

We are being bombarded with it from every angle.

Even when Lyme infections are no longer a problem, we remain sensitive to any of these murderous stressful exposures because we have lost some of the protective myelin, etc.

Check what is going on in your neighborhood. For some it means speedy removal of amalgams and metal detox. We who still carry some of this stuff in us are walking antennas. I do not have any metal in my mouth and have not had any since 1998. But out of the mouth does not mean it is out of the body. Just be aware of this possibility.

You can only act if you know what you are dealing with. Being able to have energetic testing is practically the only way to reveal the hidden causes.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a question about the metals and microwaves from smart meters etc, if someone has metal implanted in the body from surgery what would this do ? Is it only certain metals that cause this or all metals even stainless steel implants?
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metals like lead, mercury and aluminum are usually considered worse than stainless, but unfortunately stainless has nickel in it which can definitely be a problem.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On great I have metal in my leg that is permenant hope I can still get better
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of us can get rid of all of our toxins. It's just a toxic world. I would think if you lower all your other toxins - other metals that you can get rid of, parasites, borrelia, etc. that hopefully the leg will cause you no problems. Lots of people have metal crowns, which are stainless.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

How the heck will I ever be able to detox from metals if I have metal in my leg hopefully detoxing from other metals will still help . I really hope too that the metal in my leg isn't causing a lower immunity which means that I can never get rid of the Lyme and co
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

You can definitely still detox the mercury and lead. Those are the big players.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just typed this big long thing & it's gone! Frustrating... Maybe I'll try to retype it later? I knew I should have saved it. Grrr.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Gigi-thank you for the info. I'll check into it.

Thanks all for your comments. Metals, EMFs, it's a lot of toxins. Keep on detoxing! Don't give up!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement