LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone using the cattle pour on ivermectin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone using the cattle pour on ivermectin
bigb76
Member # 37546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigb76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM me if you do not want to post on the board.

Thanks very much.

Posts: 21 | From PA. | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cattle pour?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not familiar with it but you can get the horse paste. It's pretty easy to use & the doses are the same for humans as horses. You measure out your weight. Proportionally, it's the same for horses as humans.

Tastes pretty bad, though.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigb76
Member # 37546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigb76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes it is on curezone

You get 50 doses for a 250lb person per bottle at $15 per bottle. I take it with diet pop.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/iver-on-250-ml-cattle-pour-on-medication-2207056

Instead of tablets, you can take Ivermectin cattle suspension:
~ Cattle Pour-On Suspension (Agri-mectin, Agrimectin, Ivomec, & Durvet Ivermectin) contains 5mg/ml of Ivermectin.
~ To calculate your dose*, see Examples below. Use an oral syringe to measure your dosage.
~ Mix suspension into beverage or small amount of soft food (e.g., pudding, applesauce, yogurt, etc) to mask the strong taste. May add sugar or other sweetener.

[ 06-01-2012, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: bigb76 ]

Posts: 21 | From PA. | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard of people buying ivermectin at a tractor supply for themselves ... so .....

It's up to how safe YOU feel about it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd stay away from any "diet" stuff... Aspartame is a pretty nasty chemical. You're better off with sugar, honey, agave, etc.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigb76
Member # 37546

Well i have not drank anything but water for about a year so 1 bottle of pop in a month i think will not kill me, before the lyme i would think.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I thought you could get the pill form at the tractor supply??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you just pour this on from your withers to your tail?
lol

Sounds like a good bargain, though. I'm going to go look see if our local farm supply has it.

Posts: 161 | From vancouver island | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigb76
Member # 37546

Some info on the ivermectin, lol no i take it internaly and in 3 days all the bug crawling sensations and twiches have slowed way down.

some info i found
http://www.empirestatelymediseaseassociation.org/filaria/filariasis.htm

tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked up some ivermectin for horses. Measured out and took my dose. Now, there are no instructions for repeating, so would this me a once a day dose for three days?

Crossing my fingers.

Can you imagine flukes farming spirochetes? At this point, I'll follow any lead, and the article you linked to is quite informative.

Posts: 161 | From vancouver island | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigb76
Member # 37546

3 days on 3 days off is what i have been doing..
tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Thanks!
nonna05
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you read bigb76 link?/what do you think??

Who has been on this//made progress/talk with LLMD/getting med from LLMD//????????????

I've had horses and I'm watching/noticing commercials for dogs etc.. Kinda gotta wonder, although hard to phantom..
This whole thing is.....

Did those of you that got well include this in protocol....???/

[confused]

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

FYI - Aspartame is, by Far, the Most Dangerous Substance on the Market that is Added To Foods

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/06/aspartame-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx

I'll stick with agave or regular sugar...

bigb76
Member # 37546

Not disagreeing with you i know people who have drank diet coke for 30 years and are fine i know 2 people who personaly died from lyme disease. I just came to this group but many seem paranoid of things that people have done for years that and are in perfect health. I have come from dead, and i mean dead from lyme myself. I hunt, fish, walk 2 miles a day.

nonna plenty of patients have used it on curezone and aredoing 90% better, just posted it here so you can read and decide yourself.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement