LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Heel Detox - Lymph cleanse?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heel Detox - Lymph cleanse?
xoxoxox
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoxoxox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone do a lymphatic system cleanse before?

A lot of my symptoms point to poor lymphatic drainage. I'd like to hear about others' experiences with a cleanse like this.

Thanks

--------------------
----------
Danni

Posts: 311 | From Glen Mills, PA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about Lymphomyosot by HEEL? If so, I use it religiously with great success. It has taken away my facial puffiness and neck puffiness.

Out of everything that I've tried supplement wise, this product is the only one that I can unequivocally say works.

Lymphomyosot is included in the detox kit, which I have also done about 3 times. I have gone through about 5 bottles of the lymphomyosot on its own. I cannot say that I noticed much one way or the other with the other 2 products in the detox kit.

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love my kids
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love my kids     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you use oral liquid or pills Lymphomyostot? My LLMD has me use the liquid and inject subQ. It is very expensive!
Posts: 101 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebounding is the best thing for lymph drainage.
You don't have to bounce high, and your feet can stay on the rebounder.
Rebounding will circulate the lymph fluids, dump that toxic load into the liver and kidneys where they can be removed from your body.

Here is a good article about it: http://owen.curezone.com/healing/lymphrebounding.html

Posts: 161 | From vancouver island | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xoxoxox
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoxoxox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting about the rebounding. When would you start to notice something? Reason I ask is that on occasion, I have jumped on a trampoline with the kids. I don't recall anything feeling different afterwards.

Yes, feelfit, I believe that Lymphomyosot is one of the ingredients. Good to know that it's working for you. I think I will give it a shot.

--------------------
----------
Danni

Posts: 311 | From Glen Mills, PA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rebound, then about an hour later I'll drink a smoothie with chlorella in it, then about a half an hour after that it's time for coffee enema then an epsom salt bath.

I hope/think the timing's about right to drain the lymph into the liver, then get the gallbladder to start emptying with the coffee stimulation.

The chlorella is to bind with the toxins to keep them from being reabsorbed during their journey.

So, I don't know that rebounding alone helps us feel better or not, but doing it daily is supposed to be excellent for your lymphatic system.

Posts: 161 | From vancouver island | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The injections help my energy a LOT. Also mobilizes toxins. The oral formula has almost no effect on me.

I've been buying mine at a fraction of the normal price at an oversea pharmacy for quite awhile. It works the same for me.

http://www.rxpharmacy.md/searchadv.html?search=1&query=lymphomyosot

It is sold at $12 for 5 vials so $24 for 10 vials. In the U.S. it is sold in 10 vial boxes and can run over $100 for 10 vials.
Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vodder lymph massage (if you can find a therapist who knows this very gentle massage) helps a lot.

We have lots of lymph nodes in various areas of our body.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement