LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Just started rifing.....how often can I rife?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just started rifing.....how often can I rife?
doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started rifing a week ago...last Friday and this past Friday. Very mild herx after first treatment not much after second.

Should I increase the time for the four frequencies I used, should I add more frequencies should I rife more often?

Recommendation is every two weeks [confused]

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
From all I've read and been told by the maker of my rife:

No, do not increase frequency for lyme - in fact, it's best to decrease:

to only once every 12 days for lyme. More often can result in kidney damage.

Just because the herx was mild does not indicate it's safe to do more often - when just starting out. You can't count on a herx alone to be a green light. And, often, a herx can come 2-3 days later.

Although, even after many days, your experience did not clobber you, it's best to just stay steady.

IMO, it's best not to try to tempt a herx. A mild herx is just fine, no need to push it. To push it can be dangerous.

However, there may be other frequencies beside just the 3 you have that might work best for lyme, in YOUR case. The book below, and those at the discussion thread can help.

If you've already knocked down lyme to some degree, you may need different or additional frequencies.

When increasing frequencies - or adding a new one - it would be by about just 30 seconds, though.

I know it's tempting to push through but your body is working hard to mop up the die off from the rife session, even if it may not seem so.

Just, please, do not be tempted this early in to push it. Later on - after quite some time and experience - more frequently may work out but not so soon.

Frequencies for COINFECTIONS can be used more often, though.

This excellent book explains why the "no more often than every 12 days for lyme":

http://www.lymebook.com/lyme-disease-rife-machines-bryan-rosner

Lyme Disease and Rife Machines by Bryan Rosner

=========================

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
10K can be used daily, though. That is to help calm inflammation, it's not a specific infection frequency.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. I'll take it slow. [Smile]

Can I add frequencies for Bart and babs?

Is that okay?

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Yes, you can rife for coinfections in between times. To find out more about that, it's really rather important to have in your hands Rosner's book. Hope you can get that as it explains so much.

And the discussion threads can answer many questions, too.

Good luck.
-

pamoisondelune
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm no expert, but if it were i, i'd do what my body seems to tell me, which might be that it might be all right to rife longer and oftener.

Even if people told me not to, even if they are right, i'd do it anyway out of impatience. Even if i'm wrong.

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Thanks Keebler:
I do have Rosners book. I need to read it again.

I am going to take it slow.

It's maddening cause I've been sick so long and I don't have a lot of time left. I'm 60 years old. Time is not on my side.

I am going to add a frequency or two for babs and bart and see what happens.

Thanks for the info and support.

--------------------

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
doglover,

Glad you have the book. Hope you get guidance from others as to how to proceed. If in doubt - and even when not in doubt - take it slow and steady.

Before I knew all this, I went to a (non LL) who did a lot with rife - I cannot tell you how horrible the reactions were. That was before Rosner's book - or even a computer to help me figure out the safety issues.

Safety must be top of the list. You need not get a huge herx to think you are winning. A huge herx can damage kidneys, liver, brain cells.

Again, Rosner's book is excellent for a start. Also find his website and YouTube chats in the links set above.

-----------------

Pam,

I understand the desire to speed things up and not quite understanding the need for caution. Hey, I've been there, too - many times for many approaches. However, with rife:

KIDNEY FAILURE is what this is all about.

Kidney failure can be a result of impatience with rife for those with lyme. That matter is very serious and does demand strict respect.

Kidney failure is nearly impossible to reverse and grueling to endure.

Still, even with a "no more than every 12 days" rule regarding lyme frequencies - especially until very much advanced with rife to understand all the nuances, etc. there are still so many other things that can be done for adjunct care and support.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Nik Wallenda, Niagara Falls:

He got there step by careful step.
-

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, go slow. The herxing can take several days to occur.

also rife for yeast!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement