LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Good news!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good news!
SickLYme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SickLYme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would give a quick update with some excellent news for a change. I have officially been on this homeopathic/natural remedy treatment for about 2 months. My Dr. reran all my labs and there were tremendous improvements. She was very pleased to see such a jump and I of course am on cloud 9.

So my Cd57 went from 50 up to 75. She said this is a great sign that my immune system is awake and becoming active again to fight the Lyme. My C-reactive protein which was at 38 (on a range of 0-3), which is outrageous, went to 28 last month and is now at 8.5!! This is super exciting.

Also my Epstein Barr titers and CMV titers decreased for the first time in years. My streptozyme is in the negative. And the most exciting thing of all�..I finally got that positive Western Blot through Lab Corp at that!CDC positive finally! She said Sonora and labcorp are the hardest to get a positive Lyme test. I have had this test several times before and it was always negative�.now full blown positive. She said this is a great sign, as the body now recognizes the Lyme and is fighting, were as before it was dormant and hiding, thus never showing on a test.

So this is all great news, and I have decided I will stay with her treatment path since it is working. She claims that she will keep running labs every 2 months to make sure we are on the right track to improvement. I don�t feel that much better, but she said it takes 6-8 months to feel the difference. I feel I have to at least give her a chance now, as the data doesn�t lie. And I will be the first to say I was a bit skeptical of this homeopathic all natural path. There are plenty of people who say this is BS, but I am proof thus far!

Thanks for everyones support! [Big Grin]

Posts: 148 | From AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay for you! This is good news! Keep at it. It always feels good to see measurable progress through our labs.

Another thought I'd like to share -- consider looking into parasites. This, for me, has been the biggest breakthrough since I started with all this mess 16++ years ago. I had no clue I had a parasite issue until I started treating and all hell broke loose. Now I am feeling soooo much better. Check out some of my past posts.

Wishing you continued success!!

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work.
Posts: 161 | From vancouver island | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dal123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dal123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the products u are taking?
Posts: 532 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi] Great news!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AuntyLynn
Member # 35938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AuntyLynn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! I would love to know what herbs/homeopathics you are taking!
Posts: 1432 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, what are you using? Is it homeopathic or herbals or both?
Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SickLYme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SickLYme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has me on a lot of things. The list includes: sulphur, cats claw, adrenal support, live probiotics, garlicin, l lysine, vit c, vit d, raw multivitamin, fish oil. She has me pulsing these five days on and two days off...in addition to Epsom salt baths on my two days off. She has recommended some yoga and stretching to increase my circulation which I need to start doing.
Overall my labs show the improvements. I am still extremely tired but a lot of my pain has subsided. Hoping for some more improvements in two more months when we redo the labs. [Big Grin]

Posts: 148 | From AZ | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kudzuslipper
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great news!!!!
Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SickLYme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34104

To momwithhope....yes herbal and homeopathic. She was telling me these are just as strong as pharmaceutical meds. Cats claw is equivalent to doxy...and she will be putting me on banderol soon. L lysine is an antiviral the same as acyclovir. Garlic is also anti inflammatory and antiviral. Whatever these all do..it seems to be working.
Forgot to include that I take charcoal caps on my detox days as well.

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God !!! Love to hear good news . I agree with Tammy to eventually consider parasite treatment . Hope you continue improving!!!

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SickLYme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34104

Thanks all! I actually did six months of ivermectin and doxy so I should be parasite free, hopefully

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement