LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic880 people -- where are you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bionic880 people -- where are you?
CD57
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught up with an old friend yesterday and we got to talking about the Bionic 880 and treatment. I know there were a lot of people posting on here for awhile who had gone. Does anyone know where they are?

Would love to hear from them and their experiences.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here! Doing great. It's like I was never sick. I think most get busy and don't take time to post.

Willbeatthis just got back, I'm sure she'll answer this.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are here. [Wink]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cozynana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cozynana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the bionic 880 the one you have to go to Germany to do?

I would love more info.

I don't want to do the ABXs if I can help and looking for more natural ways to deal with Lyme.

Posts: 620 | From Ks | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's it going, people? Where do you hang out?

Manybites, can you use your blood nosode to clear out the babesia and other infections?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came back from Germany in May, now treating with PE-1. Accordingly to my Biotensor- my Bartonella , Borrelia and Mycoplasma are gone.

I'm still working on Babesia.I think this is the toughest one to get and the herxes are very strong. Lately I have started the low fat diet to weaken the protozoa.

When I don't herx I'm 9o%-95 %.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O, by the way I'm using both: my blood diluted with water and babesia nosodes(slowly increasing dilutions, started from 1X-now I'm at 1C). Will it put my Babesia dormant-only time will tell...
Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Anuta, what great news! What kinds of symptoms have you seen clear up, and what infections were predominant for you? PM if you'd rather.
CD57
Member # 11749

Manybites, wouldn't your blood in the vials help this infection? I was reading quite a bit tonight about all this stuff -- blogs online etc -- and it seems people are saying that your own blood is even better than nosodes?
Nula
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there :-) I was asked via PM to chime in on this topic once/if it came up again ...

I'm from Germany. While researching the Bionic 880 treatment on German and Swiss Lyme forums I came across quite a few negative reviews. It seems that some people who had Bionic photon treatment consider it quackery.

Please take my info with a grain of salt, though. I've NEVER personally tried the Bionic 880, so I can't give you a first-hand account; and I've never met a Lyme patient (in person or via e-mail) who actually told me about this treatment.

I don't want to offend anyone here who has successfully been treated (good for you!), just wanted to let you know that there are negative reviews out there as well.

--------------------
I appreciate all your replies. If it takes me a while to respond, it is either because I'm too sick or because I am unable to log in. From European servers, Lymenet is very frequently inaccessible for days at a time ...

Posts: 235 | From Europe | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was successfully treated in Germany with the Bionic. It put my Borrelia into remission. It also did a great job of keeping Bartonella under control for a long time.

My biggest mistake was stopping photon treatments over a year ago. I firmly believe that if I had continued them I wouldn't be dealing with some relapse issues right now.

I'm in the process of starting up treatments again.

Posts: 443 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Thank Nula. There is room here for every perspective. I have read the negative reviews on the Lymenet Europe site. yikes!

I suspect this treatment is like anything else, works for some and not others. Just like abx, Rife, herbs, etc.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Me too,I never have had positive Babesia blood test(but we all know how accurate these tests are). I was first diagnosed with Babesia thanks to my very attentive LLMD based on my symptoms and then it was confirmed by energetic tests.

Prior to Germany for 2 years I have tried all kinds of meds and herbs Babesia's protocols. At some points I was almost 100% but this never lasted, so I have decided to try something else.

I'm not saying that photons will definitely put me in remission, I don't know this, but I can tell for sure that 2 years of heavy meds didn't work for me. So if it did not work for me should I say that it is impossible to treat Babesia with abx or herbs? I guess not because it did help many others.

The same with photons. It did help many people, but it doesn't mean that it will work for all. My approach to treatment with photons(I have learned it from Brussels and she is in remission and so is her daughter using PE-1) is:
- autonosodes ( blood, body liquids) are very important since they content info on all pathogens, but sometimes there are no pathogens in the blood, since it is hiding in cysts in tissues, then using the nosodes becomes essential.

- when using the nosode, it is very important to follow the pathogens from acute physical state with X-dilutions, into subtle body with C-dilutions ant then into the to toxins protein memory with K-dilution.

If this is not done the infection will come back. When I came back from Germany Dr. W. proclaimed me Lyme free, since I stopped testing for borrelia nosode, but he only uses borrelia nosodes up to 200x dilution. At home I have tested positive on 30 C dilution and up. It took me 3 more months to stop testing positive on 10000K.

The same with Bartonella and Mycoplasma. Only when I used the whole range of dilutions it stopped testing positive.

I'm working on Babesia now.

In regards to the symptoms. I've always felt that Babesia was my most important infection. But only now I realize to which extent. Now with my borrelia and bartonella gone,only few symptoms are gone(like insomnia, chronic bladder inflammation, neck pain, OCD), i'm not complaining though, I'll take that!!!

This made me realize that my worst pains,anxiety and mental problems are attributed to Babesia. So based on my experience I think that Babesia is the major player in so-called Lyme disease.

Right now it is putting a hell of a fight. Herxes are the worst that I ever experienced.
And for people who don't believe in photons-I'm off all the meds since March 2012, so where are the herxes coming from?

Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does enybody know the price for this treatment right now .

I was looking long time ago to do this treatment but lost my job and had to move to NYC and at that time no money left for that .

Right now I have the friend that is willing to help me to do that treatment together with purchase of Bionic.

Please can somebody send me the contact information of Bionic in GER.

And still like to know what was the price you paid for the treatment i was told that they dropt the price litle bit hoppe is true.

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Anuta interesting comments about the herxes and babesia etc. When I read your symptom list my first thought was "bartonella' since those are considered hallmark symptoms of bartonella per a couple of docs I have seen. You're sure it's babesia? Not doubting you, just interested.

The treatment sounds complicated, and it sounds like a lot of work must be done at home beyond the trip to Germany, if the doctor is not going deep enough there. How did you figure all this out i the doc in Germany didn'te let you know? Wow, you are amazing.

CD57
Member # 11749

Sorry I just re-read your post. It sounds like the symptoms I was calling bartonella were in fact bartonella, and are gone?

But babesia is worse as regards mental symptoms? I find this interesting and not something we hear much of on LN. We mostly here of night sweats, headaches, weight loss, excessive sleeping, fatigue. Perhaps bartonella has been overly attributed to the mental/cognitive symptoms?

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Well Thank you, CD57, but it's not me who should get the compliments but Brussels. She had figured this out and posted all on the LN. Everything that I know about Lyme I have learned from people on LN. If you search for the posts from 2008 and 2009 you will see how her and others have done it already.I just follow their footsteps, hopefully the results will follow too.

The method is not that complicated, but rather quite amazing, since you kind of "seeing" the subtle body of yours and its reaction to the treatment with energetic test. I think that energetic test are the key in this treatment, and any other type of treatments would it be abx or herbs or anything else.

In regards to the symptoms, I can see now, that my major muscle pains, irritability that borders with hysteria (almost theatrical behavior),headache, neuralgia are attributed to babesia. I only sweat when I herx. I can feel the herx is coming by not knowing what to say at first, the I know the restof the physical symptoms are coming.
And by the way when my babesia is active I always gain weight and no matter on how I eat or exercise , it always stays until I reduce the bacterial load enough.

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is just so much Dr W can do in 3-4 weeks.

His German patients usually continue follow up tx for several months after.

It's up to us to continue tx after returning home.

Other issues such as co-infections, parasites, heavy metals also need to be addressed.

Couldn't have done it without our lymenet friends.

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Linky and Anuta, is there another place where users are posting?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement