LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Have you tried the GAPS diet???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you tried the GAPS diet???
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did it help you??

http://www.gapsdiet.com/INTRODUCTION_DIET.html

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reflectlight
Member # 35646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reflectlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It didn't help... I have terrible gastro pain and bloating, and extreme food sensitivities. I went on the GAPS diet for about 6 months and also ate very low fructose while doing it (this was before I knew I had lyme and thus had no idea that the bartonella might be causing my symptoms).

I'm sure it does help some people, as I read so many stories of it helping people with neurological issues or dysbiosis, but it definitely did nothing for me. My symptoms remained the same, and I felt like I was eating an even more restricted diet than I really needed to. For example, my diet right now is essentially very similar to the GAPS diet except that I now eat quinoa, but I feel the same as I did on GAPS.

Also it is a real pain in the butt to spend so much time making soup and homemade sauerkraut etc!! I wouldn't mind if it had actually produced results, but in the end it didn't improve my leaky gut at all, and was just a waste of effort.

Posts: 24 | From Toronto, ON | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGH... I know I won't be making homemade sauerkraut. I could buy some from the person who is helping me with this.

I'm trying to heal my gut.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried it too after being on an anti candida diet for almost two years and getting nowhere. Was on liquids for 3 months and couldn't get myself back to solids. First time in my life I started to tip into an eating disorder. I was starving and completely out of balance and ended up doubled over in abdominal pain for days at a time on more than one occasion. At the end of all of this I got a stool analysis back and conditions in the gut had actually worsened. I truly believe it helps some people. For me it was the wrong way to go.

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

How long were you on it, Atta?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetutu: Has the person who is helping you been on the diet? I used the SCD diet when I first got sick.

The GAPS diet evolved from that diet. The premise of the SCD is to stop eating all polysaccharides. Those are the sugars that get digested in the large colon but can also ferment there giving food to bad bacteria.

It is the large colon that houses most of the bad bacteria. The idea is to starve the bad bacteria and replenish the colon with good bacteria.

I was on the SCD diet for 4 months. It gave me food to eat because I was having so much abdominal pain. I also think it cleared candida which has made taking antibiotics easier.

There is a website called realfoodreallife. They make fermented drinks and a fermented probiotic.

I have started it because I read that fermented foods have much more live bacteria in them.

Maybe that may be helpful for you as well?

Many blessings!!!

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

THANKS, Soccer!

I'll check out the site.

I am hoping to heal my gut and get rid of candida. Yes, this person was/is on the diet. She had pancreatic and liver cancer and is doing VERY well. God sent me a big blessing when He connected the two of us!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickled1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Tutu! Did she really beat pancreatic cancer? I thought that was impossible!
Posts: 2541 | From Northeast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tutu... I think I may have mentioned this before but this was a big corner for me in terms of healing. I did it for about a year and still follow it to some degree. I like the soup and bought the saurkraut. I would say I am yeast free. When I was in Germany a woman with lyme told me that a doc told her that she would have to eat protein and vegis -- no fruit or sugars and she could beat candida. I have done a combo of the two things and do not believe I have candida any more. I found it miraculous in terms of healing the gut!
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Tickled.. she had a cancer of the islet of the pancreas. They removed half of her pancreas!!! She had 17 tumors in her liver. I'm not sure how long ago.. but I think only a few years.

She looks great and says she feels great!

willbeat... thanks.. that is so encouraging. I must beat this candida. If I ever have to go on abx for pneumonia or something, I'll prob die from the fungal infection, not the pneumonia!

PS .. I totally trust her. I met her 2 yrs ago at a banquet for a ministry I am involved in. Her husband and I are now on the board of directors. We have a ministry in Cameroon. It's awesome!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Garden
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a lot of the things from Nourishing Traditions and Weston Price. There's a blog called something like The Nourished Kitchen... something like that.

I went to a conference this past February and Sally Fallon spoke - and I took a cooking class. Many people, including some of the speakers, spoke very highly of GAPS. It's also big in the autism community.

I think the stock, the liver, and the fermented foods are super important. You can buy Fermented Cod Liver Oil (we like cinnamon the best).

There are plenty of fermented foods besides sauerkraut. Zu-Kay brand kvass, kombucha, kim-chee, and Bubbe's brand pickles. I've even heard the suggestion to drink pickle juice (assuming it is "real" pickle juice, not regular store-brand pickles with vinegar).

Good luck! I think it is soooo good for you, especially for yeast issues!

--------------------
Garden

"Fibromylagia" for 8+ years
Pos IgeneX WB per both Igenex and CDC
Pos Neuroscience MyLymeImmuneID
Started tx for Lyme in March 2011

Posts: 245 | From East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickled1
Member # 14257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickled1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I will have to go on GAPS or SCD for life now.

Before I got C Diff I found out I have D lactate Acidosis and probably SIBO and yeast. Have been reading about all that and prognosis is not very good and recurrence rate is very high.

I am scared. Looks like one of those diets, probiotics and maintenance abx for the rest of my life however long that may or may not be.

Sorry to sound like such a downer just scared and burnt out. Who knows though. Maybe this is the last piece of the puzzle and actually adhering to things will keep me on track and heal me.

Maybe this all happened for a reason: to force me to adhere to diet and probiotics. If Tutu's friend could heal from cancer than maybe I can beat this too!

Posts: 2541 | From Northeast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's where I am too, tickled. That is why I preach and preach about avoiding yeast. Once you get it, it's hard to get rid of it.

I believe WE ALL should be on probiotics for life. Even healthy people should be taking them.

I need to go GMO free also.. The problem is the $$$$$ .. They are killing us with this "food" in the US. We need to be GMO free and need to be buying organic... especially meats.

I found out that my friend had her surgery about 14 yrs ago!! So she really is a miracle. She said it took them about 20 yrs to diagnose the pancreatic cancer. I've heard others say this as well.

Yes, if SHE can get well, so can WE! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

This gives me hope Lymetoo. Thank you.

And yes, $$$ is the problem!

Have you started the GAPS diet yet? I can't even bring myself to look at GAPS or SCD in detail. Will do that over the next couple days I guess.

tickled1
Member # 14257

Shoot! I'm already seeing some things with reading about GAPS that worry me. Says to use eggs and I'm allergic. Says to use peanut butter-I'm allergic. No mention of lactobacillus overgrowth and avoidance of D lactate containing probiotics. Also don't know if the fermented foods contain D lactate. I guess I have my homework cut out for me.
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickled1: Learning a different diet is like going to a foreign country to live. At first it will be difficult because you have to learn everything.

Once you learn everything, it becomes easier. Then, you adjust and start enjoying life again.

SCD is more manageable than GAPS. People have recovered from all the things you mentioned on SCD. There is also a support site on yahoo just like this one. They are very encouraging plus the veterans post recipes.

Maybe this is the ticket for you. It certainly will improve your gut. By the way, it is a great diet for SIBO.

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Soccer.. what's the difference in the two?? I have the GAPS book on loan right now and tickled is right... too many foods I can't eat.

They have onions in EVERYTHING .. if not onions, then garlic. I may be able to handle garlic. Onions .. not sure.

My friend is making some sauerkraut right now. I'm anxious to try it, but it may kill my stomach.

Not sure this is in the book, but I'm supposed to make bone broth. It is supposed to be very healing to the gut. She brought me some and it is just fine.

editing.. OH, just saw the "homemade meat stock" in the link I gave above. So it's there.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

I have to research these diets more and it sure would be great if this was the ticket for me. I am confused though b/c things that should help me hurt like probiotics make me nauseous and digestive enzymes burn my stomach.

I don't know Tutu. Maybe we'll be able to tolerate some of those foods after our guts are healed? So confused. Also confused about fermented foods. I can't eat vinegar for instance. Makes me very ill, spacey, confused, burning face, ataxia type symptoms. Are there different types of fermented foods like why is vinegar which is fermented bad but some fermented foods good?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'll ask about the vinegar. I know they use apple cider vinegar.....and I THINK it dissipates??

I can't tolerate digestive enzymes either. I left them off for several days and today I took one. Have been in pain ever since.

I was using Zymex II by Standard Process and I think it was OK. I "graduated" to Enzycore but it has not gone well for me!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

I'm supposed to see my LLMD next week and am going to run all this by him but honestly I don't think he will know how to handle this since everything that is supposed to theoretically help me I can't tolerate.

I bought some apple cider vinegar a little while ago but then chickened out on using it b/c it is not pasteurized I am scared. I know the while idea is for it not to be pasteurized but I feel like if it's going to screw anyone up it will be me.

Do you know at which point in the SCD or GAPS diet they introduce the enzymes Tutu? Maybe we're just not ready for them yet?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

You know what? I've been reading the book tonight and regardless of whether or not you try the diet.. you need to read the book!!

GREAT information!!!

I think you can try the ACV if you dilute it. My friend cooks it in the bone broth. Seems to be OK with my stomach.

I just read about the 'alcohol' put into our system by candida... hmmmm

Also said that cooked onions are healing. hmmmm

Not sure on the enzymes. I've tried for years now to take them. The Zymex II that I mentioned is not really enzymes, but my chiro said it helps digestion.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

I just don't know about the type of bacteria in the ACV and don't know if it would raise my D lactate levels and make ataxia type symptoms worse from D lactate acidosis.

As far as alcohol from candida, it, and by-products from all kinds of intestinal bacterial overgrowth flood our systems with all kinds of horrible toxins. That is what causes my neuro symptoms. Our bodies can't metabolize D lactate for instance.

The onions being good thing makes me scratch my head too. I think I will get and read the book though. Also the SCD book.

I am getting frustrated w/my LLMD b/c when I call for advice on various things, more than once he has told me to take Therelac. My Metametrix testing says not to take D lactate containing probiotics AND I have a milk allergy and Therelac contains d lactate bacteria AND is derived from milk so he is pi$$ing me off by recommending things w/out looking at my file.

It is very clear that docs don't know the first thing about all this and I'm wondering if I really want to pay him to educate him on it! [shake]

I have to hurry up and cancel this morning if I'm going to b/c my appt. is Mon. I just don't know what to do. Don't know if I should go and spell this all out for him one more time or not.

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

SCD came along before GAPS. SCD is more related to gut issues while GAPS believes that healing the gut can heal the brain.

GAPS diet is much more restrictive from what I have read.

The first book on the SCD diet was called the Vicious Cycle. It was written by Elaine Gotschall.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Regarding the alcohol that is produced by Candida ...

Excerpt from page 51 in the GAPS book:

"So what does alcohol and its by-products do to us?...There is no part of the body that will not suffer from the constant supply of alcohol even in tiny amounts. Here are just a few results of chronic presence of alcohol in the body:

1. Reduced ability of the stomach wall to produce stomach acid.
2. Pancreas degeneration with reduced ability to produce pancreatic enzymes, which impairs digestion.
3. Direct damage to gut lining, causing malabsorption.
4. Nutritional deficiencies through malabsorption of most vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.....
5. Damage to the immune system.
6. Liver damage with reduced ability to detoxify drugs, pollutants and other toxins

--
11. Alcohol has an ability to enhance toxicity of most common drugs, pollutants and other toxins."

--
I may come back later with more.

I think many Lyme patients are REALLY overlooking what damage CANDIDA/YEAST is doing to them!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Talktel
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talktel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Gaps diet work for colitis?

I couldn't tolerate the need herf for babs and had to go off it friday!

Someone had just mentioned the GAPS diet to me for the colon issues.

Does anyone know?

--------------------
RI

Posts: 440 | From New York | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talktel
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talktel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way, typos in previous post: I mean I couldn't tolerate the neem herb which is supposed to be good for colitis.

--------------------
RI

Posts: 440 | From New York | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's supposed to be VERY HEALING to the gut. That is why I'm going to try it. My GUT is a total train wreck. Candida/yeast is a huge issue and we need to start from the bottom up, so to speak!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

cozynana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cozynana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the SCD diet for 18 months with absolutely no sugar or fruits. It probably saved my life. I still have big gastro issues,but have discovered I have parasites. I have read so much about worm parasites and Babesia being the culprit for Bells Palsey of the Gut. I don't know for sure, but think this is my problem. I have been on parasite meds off and on for about a month. After I finally found one I can tolerate I think I am passing parasites. YUK!!!! But, if I have to it I will. I am hoping doing this will allow my digestive system to start working right again. My tremors and buzzing have gone to almost nil, compared to the roaring activity I had before starting parasite meds.
Posts: 620 | From Ks | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Which parasite meds are you taking? I'm sensitive to everything I've tried.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, try using your rife machine for parasites and candida.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks for the reminder! [bonk]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

cozynana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cozynana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used Allinia,,,,way too strong. Then I used Paradex by Progressive Lab.

The best one was Wormwood Combination by Kroeger Herb.

Wormwood did give me discomfort, but I had results and still doing it. Detoxing any of this stuff is not fun.

I like it because it contains cloves and from what I hear, it can kill parasite eggs.

My intestines definitely feel much better. The pain level has gone from a 8-9 to about a 2-3.

I am so excited that something is finally addressing that area in my hip that has been the focal point of my distress.

Posts: 620 | From Ks | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickled1
Member # 14257

Saw LLMD yesterday. He wants to do a stool test for SIBO and said not to start the SCD diet till I do the test? Said specific abx needed to hit SIBO like low dose erythromycin for long time which increases motility? and I think Xifaxin. Of course yeast needs to be addressed as well. I guess xifaxin stays in the gut and is not absorbed systemically.
tickled1
Member # 14257

Oh! He also said the Metmetrix testing is pretty reliable for parasites and that I tested negative which he said surprised him as he would expect them in me?

Anyway, he is also suspecting MARCONS due to a chronic sinus issue and he swabbed me. Results should be in soon.

glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adding digestive enzymes and extra cloves to parasite herbs will add an extra punch for getting rid of eggs, larva, mycoplasma, parasites, candida and other invasive bacteria.

Cloves are antibacterial and an analgesic as well. I take Super Digestaway by Soloray. You can take these in between meals as well.

Really helps with brain fog as it digests away harmful bacteria, yeast etc. Also Aloe Vera GEL/Juice is excellent for candida.

P. S.

don't be fooled by lab tests for parasites. I had many tests over the yrs that were negative and I was LOADED. Best to at least try an antiparasitic herb to see if it provokes a herx.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by tickled1:
[QB] Saw LLMD yesterday. He wants to do a stool test for SIBO and said not to start the SCD diet till I do the test? Said specific abx needed to hit SIBO like low dose erythromycin for long time which increases motility? and I think Xifaxin. Of course yeast needs to be addressed as well. I guess xifaxin stays in the gut and is not absorbed systemically.

-
Be VERY VERY cautious!!! At least your GI was smart enough to TEST you!!!! Mine just "decided" I had SIBO, gave me two weeks of Xifaxin and ever since then I have had HORRIBLE CASE of yeast.

and my GI doctor DOES NOT BELIEVE IN CANDIDA IN THE GUT!!! That was 2 yrs ago and I'm still suffering.

SIBO is the latest greatest thing for GI drs... [rant]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

glm... I can't take digestive enzymes, nor aloe vera (due to citric acid) .. can I get cloves by themselves?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

glm, I have a difficult time tolerating digestive enzymes b/c they burn my stomach. Interestingly though, once I took Wobenzym with food and I had the most horrible smelling BM's one could possibly imagine. I mean other-worldy.
Even my 5 yr. old daughter commented on it when accidentally walking into the bathroom on me. I also was very loopy in the head during that.

Tutu, my GI doc is NOT smart...it was my LLMD that ordered the testing LOL! At least he will know how to address yeast too if SIBO shows up. I'm assuming the tests for SIBO aren't common w/GI docs and not covered by insurance since I'm paying out of pocket for this. Also paying out of pocket for the nasal swab. Seems that should be covered. I dunno.

I think aloe was on the illegal list for SCD diet for some reason.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Well, tickled. My supposed SIBO was actually YEAST to begin with. I just didn't recognize it.

Keep us posted on the SIBO.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

Pretty sure I have both.

There's no way around buying the book is there? Have you started the diet yet Tutu?

tickled1
Member # 14257

You know, I had SIBO/yeast symptoms long before Lyme and I'm thinking if this left me predisposed to chronic illess/infections in general.

Man it would be amazing if GAPS could transform my life. Seems worth the effort. I am overwhelmed with what's involved though and have had a very hard time adjusting diet up till this point.

Maybe having a book to refer to spelling it all out for me will be the tool to help get the job done.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Have you been to their website?? Maybe you can read more about it there.

I haven't really started it, but am avoiding foods that GAPS patients are to refrain from.

My friend is slow in getting me started, but it's really in my court now. She's got some sauerkraut and will show me how to make it. She's supposed to come over this week.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

tickled1
Member # 14257

I'm confused as to whether I should do SCD or GAPS. I imagine either one would be an improvement.

I have found some info on a few websites but it seems it is still highly recommended to read the book/books. Here are a couple websites:

http://www.pecanbread.com/p/legal_illegal_a-c.htm

http://www.gutandpsychologysyndrome.com/gaps-diet/

tickled1
Member # 14257

AWESOME probiotic info and explains how stripped mucosa makes us intolerant to certain probiotics:

http://www.healthyawareness.com/articles/about-probiotics/are-probiotics-harmful.aspx

tickled1
Member # 14257

More great dysbiosis info. Also talks about Ankylosing Spondylitis which I believe I have:

http://www.ei-resource.org/articles/candida-and-gut-dysbiosis-articles/intestinal-dysbiosis-and-the-causes-of-disease/

tickled1
Member # 14257

Hi Tutu,

What's the latest on your GAPS journey? Thinking about ordering the book today but still not sure if I should get GAPS or SCD book.

I have to do something. My stomach is a mess. Am thinking yeast is a big problem now after the 2 courses of PrevPac and then Clindamycin and then Flagyl. And of course the years of abx before all that.

A couple of years ago too Diflucan really messed me up and all of a sudden I developed extreme sensitivity to vinegar which I believe aggravates or cross-reacts with yeast and mold.

I'm thinking that there was such a big die-off from the diflucan that I couldn't clear it b/c I have major detox issues with MTHFR, KPU, and HLA-DR.

I guess my plan of attack is to do one of these diets, do glutathione infusions to detox and maybe try enzymes.

So should I buy the GAPS book Tutu?

tickled1
Member # 14257

..and of course probiotics too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement