LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Parasites!!!! (it's true...we have them!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parasites!!!! (it's true...we have them!)
bcb1200
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi folks:

So most of you know me as I've been around since falling ill and getting diagnosed with Lyme in May 2010.

I do pretty well most days and am usually around 90% recovered plus or minus. But I still have lingering symptoms that are being extremely stubborn. So I continue to treat.

I've read post after post from folks like Gael and Gigi regarding the importance of treating parasites. "yeah, yeah" I thought. Whatever.

But I decided to give it a try anyway. So last year I did some Parastroy and then some Humaworm. Nothing. No reaction, no evidence of parasites, etc. I thought I was in the clear.

Then, back in July, I did Hulda Clark's parasite cleanse. I didn't see any evidence of parasites leaving, but I did have a MASSIVE flare when I started the protocol on a very low dose. It was the biggest flare I had had in a year.

That got me taking parasites more seriously. So I found Dr. K's published Parasite protocol. Which is, essentially, 60-90 drops of Rizol Gamma / day and 2-4 freeze dried garlic capsules 3x/day. Then after 6 weeks.2 days of Biltricide, then 3 weeks of Alinia.

I bought the Rizol Gamma and Freeze Dried Garlic and started very slow. Just 3 drops at first and 1 capsule garlic 3x/ day. Fast forward 1 month...I am now on 20 drops of Rizol Gamma 3x / day and yesterday I upped the Garlic from 2 to 3 capsules 3x / day.

Well let's just say that this morning I had some definitive proof that I have parasites....as I managed to "get" one as it was exiting. Gross.

It kinda looks like a cooked string bean, except it is orange and flatter. I called in my wife to get her opinion. Maybe it was just some undigested onion, or a noodle or something. Except I haven't eaten anything like that. Nope..it's a parasite.

Gross.

Anyway...just wanted to let people know that if you've tested negative for parasites and if you didn't see results on Parastroy, Humaworm, or Hulda Clark, it doesn't mean you don't have them.

I am now taking them VERY seriously and view them as the potential missing link in m recovery. I will be ramping up to 30 drops 3x / day and 4 garlic 3x / day. I'll stay on this for 6 weeks and will do the biltricide / Alinia per Dr. K. He claims this is the ONLY thing that "really works." (and he is right in my case!)

Keep you posted.

Gross!!!

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks BCB. Can I ask if you ever had GI symptoms, or not? I have always blown off parasites as a problem because I dont have GI symptoms....mine are 90% neuro.
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Never had GI symptoms per se. I did have some IBS like symptoms very early on...and I tended to do have more BM's more times / day than most.

But otherwise none.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began

IgM Igenex +/CDC +

Currently on:

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info. Would you mind mentioning what your left over 10% sypmtoms are? I am around 85% and just began some parasite herbs. Im wondering if my left over symptoms are parasites.

I have a vibrating/crawling feeling, eye floaters, heat intolerance, sweats and feeling exhausted/weak if I do too much. Im retreating Babs too.

Is there a website that describes the Dr. K cocktail in detail???

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bcb, And now, that you have proof of a parasite, believe me when I say that toxic metals are not far behind. Both these destructive forces go hand in hand. One would not be there without the other. Neither would be Lyme and Co.

When I saw Dr. K. yesterday, he confirmed again what he had told me in 1998, when I did his garlic treatment, etc. as you posted, that toxic metals are the underlying cause of many of our ongoing problems.

Glad you are making headway. It is a good feeling even if it still feels miserable at times.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cozynana
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cozynana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have recently been doing the parasite cleanse.

Thanks to Gael. She encouraged me to do the cleanse and glad I followed through.

I was shocked, but strangely intersted in what I saw.

I was amazed at the different kinds of sizes, shapes, and forms that exited. My body no longer moves at night.

I don't buzz anymore, I don't have the terrible hip pain anymore. It hurts a little, but not like it used to.

All of this was parasites.

I am still on parasite herbs and plan on staying on them for quite sometime.

Fungus, parasites, and yeast treatment took me to a higher level of health.

I am not perfect, but getting better every day.

Posts: 620 | From Ks | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATS to bcb and cozynana!!! Just to add, that thirty days of ANY parasite cleanse is never enough. You have to keep hitting them to get rid of the eggs and larva as well.

Some of these parasites lay over 200,000 eggs a day! Adding EXTRA cloves is a good idea to kill the many eggs. If just one egg is left the cycle will start all over again. Hulda Clark suggests maintenance FOREVER!.

When I felt I hit a plateau, I added Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo to the Parastroy. You can do 3 caps each Para Rid and Para Sweep 2 x a day after the 3rd week.

I also took LOTS of Digestive plant enzymes with meals and in between (Super Digestaway by Soloray)also antiparasitic and great for brain fog and mycoplasma. Extra cloves and HCL along with coconut oil and Kefir.

Salt/c was also VERY powerful in getting rid of parasites. If adding any of the above to your normal cleanse, do it gradually as it can pack quite a punch.

There is no doubt in my mind that parasites are a MAJOR player in this disease, especially if you are chronically ill. Good Luck everyone and just keep going!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bcb,

Where there is one, there are MANY more! That was just the beginning of the exodus you will see. Glad you didn't give up on my annoying persistence of the importance of parasites in this disease.

There is a method to my madness and continual posting about what I think from personal experience is the missing link in getting well. Antiparasitics and salt/c will hit other infections as well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoops123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoops123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BCB - was wondering if your LLMD is aware of this?
Posts: 749 | From State full of ticks | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you buy the Rizol Gamma drops? What brand freeze dried garlic? Thanks!
Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RC1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RC1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you do salt / C if you are on abx?
Posts: 845 | From Northeast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bcb - that's great! We are in the same club. I started treating aggressively 5 months ago and am still passing parasites every day. I can hardly believe it myself. It's shocking actually. BTW - Dr. K's protocol generally calls for 2 days Biltricide, followed by 2 weeks of Ivermectin (with Pyrantel at night), followed by 2 weeks of Albenza, followed by 2 weeks of Alinia. (This is all based on ART testing for each particular patient. ) He's lecture so much about various different protocols that he's practiced throughout the years. There are many effective products. It sounds like you hit a method that is working for you. Good luck for continued success. No doubt this requires long term treatment, followed by lifetime maintenance.

I've been so grateful to Gael's and Gigi's posts. Metals are so tricky to treat. I'm with a very good practitioner (a long time follower of Dr. K), which is great, but I do have problems with some of the protocols because I have a major issue with sulphur, and all of the best things needed to deal with metals (DMPS, chlorella, etc. etc.) are high is sulphur. So we need to work around this. Based on Gigi's post's I'd like to add some Diatomaceous Earth to what I'm taking.

CD57 - I never had any GI complaints. I never so much as complained of a stomach ache. My main symptoms were neuro. Since treating my neuro symptoms are way down.

I've been trying to post about parasites for quite a while but not many are interested in hearing it. IMO I think this is one of the main reasons why we are all sick.

Best to all,
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bcb - that's great! We are in the same club. I started treating aggressively 5 months ago and am still passing parasites every day. I can hardly believe it myself. It's shocking actually. BTW - Dr. K's protocol generally calls for 2 days Biltricide, followed by 2 weeks of Ivermectin (with Pyrantel at night), followed by 2 weeks of Albenza, followed by 2 weeks of Alinia. (This is all based on ART testing for each particular patient. ) He's lecture so much about various different protocols that he's practiced throughout the years. There are many effective products. It sounds like you hit a method that is working for you. Good luck for continued success. No doubt this requires long term treatment, followed by lifetime maintenance.

I've been so grateful to Gael's and Gigi's posts. Metals are so tricky to treat. I'm with a very good practitioner (a long time follower of Dr. K), which is great, but I do have problems with some of the protocols because I have a major issue with sulphur, and all of the best things needed to deal with metals (DMPS, chlorella, etc. etc.) are high is sulphur. So we need to work around this. Based on Gigi's post's I'd like to add some Diatomaceous Earth to what I'm taking.

CD57 - I never had any GI complaints. I never so much as complained of a stomach ache. My main symptoms were neuro. Since treating my neuro symptoms are way down.

I've been trying to post about parasites for quite a while but not many are interested in hearing it. IMO I think this is one of the main reasons why we are all sick.

Best to all,
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Bcb!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

RC1

Yes, You can do salt/c while on abx. If doing salt/c it's best to follow the guidlines given at the lymestrategies group. Also important to start at low dose and ramp up slowly.

Tammy,

I encourage you to keep posting about parasites, because there are people that finally catch on and do a parasite cleanse and get results and relief.

It could mean the difference between someone getting well or not and you are such a great example.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please keep us posted on how you are feeling. Hopefully, this will get you to 95 - 100%!
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Member # 25745

Thanks all. I'll keep you posted. No evidence today.... ;(

I am also chelating heavy metals per my LLMD. Every other day I take a DMSA at bedtime with chlorella.

You buy the Rizol Gamma and Garlic Capsules at www.retailbiopure.com Warning, it ain't cheap!

LLMD knows I'm on Rizol Gamma and Garlic, but doesn't yet know of the parasite. I will inform them on Monday and maybe that will push them to take it more seriously. I see a very famous LLMD who does treat parasites...but he likes to have positive test results. I don't have a positive test result...but I have a physical organism!

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began

IgM Igenex +/CDC +

Currently on:

undiagnosed22
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undiagnosed22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really cool thread! Tammy and Gael, did you continue abx while treating parasites? Or did You find that you weren't moving forward with abx and then stopped to do parasite treatment?
Posts: 200 | From Boston | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is very informative. I remember reading a thing or two in the past about parasites, but never knew much about it.

This is pretty creepy, but definitely something that I plan to talk to my LLMD about when I see him next month.

I'm glad to hear that many are finding better levels of health through this treatment.

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

undiagnosed - No, I haven't been on abx for years. They just weren't getting the job done. That's why I stepped away from traditional/conventional medicine. I found it wasn't coming close to covering all of the bases to truly getting sick people well (imo). I've learned, through my own experience, you need to tackle parasites, metals, mold, deficiencies, toxicity, fungus, viruses, etc. etc. There are so many aspects that need to be addressed. That's why I started reading all I could about Dr. K and his treatment approaches and protocols. I think he is the best we've got. Parasites are at the top of the list... along with all of the other stuff I mentioned above.
earprints
Member # 18951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for earprints     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl � I haven�t actually tested protomyxzoa. My LLMD doesn�t use Dr. Fry�s labs because he thinks that everyone always tests positive with him which he finds fishy. I did, however, try out Ivermectin just now but only for a week which I know isn�t really long enough to tell.

Gael � Let�s put it this way, there�s nothing I�ve ever taken where I can directly say that it made me feel better or worse. I feel horrendous nearly every moment of every day and nothing I�ve ever taken has changed that one way or the other. Now, I guess you could say that I�m in a constant 24/7 herx but my understanding is that when you herx you also have moments where you feel like you�re �coming up for air�; feeling a bit better for awhile before you�re knee deep in it again. But I don�t have that apart from maybe 3 or 4 days a month max where I�m maybe 20% better. Aren�t herx symptoms also usually flu-like? Well, I never have that either. It�s just my normal horrendous symptoms day in day out. And just to test all of this out, I�ve had periods where I�ve stopped taking everything, including supplements, herbs, abx, etc. and I felt absolutely no different � no better, no worse. So what do you conclude from all of this? I sure as heck don�t know. Would you still go after parasites even if I tested negatively through ART? I ask because when I was at the Hansa Center a year ago, they used their BioResonance Scanning technique to find out where my problem areas were. And on a scale of 1-10, Lyme was #1 and parasites came in last, at #10. I don't know if that's accurate or not but just putting it out there.

Posts: 57 | From Florida | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
earprints
Member # 18951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for earprints     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry, I posted to the wrong thread!
Posts: 57 | From Florida | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in parasites as being a big factor in chronic sickness and treatment, as well as common bacteria and viruses around us.

One only need watch the series "Monsters Inside Me" (MIM) to understand how people are getting some of these. They never expected to get them and at times did not partake in activities that one would associate with danger.

One lady took an asthma inhaler, it lowered her immunity and she was hit. Another boy went swimming in a lake with friends. His friends did not get sick, but he did from a bacteria. It was found he had an immune disorder and that brought about the infection from the lake.

We have to look at things differently. We take ABX for extended periods of times and have lowered immune function. We of all people are more susceptible.

I strongly urge others to watch the Animal Planet show (MIM). I had posted this to further our education. It has been a real eye opener for me and I wish I knew this much early on. I wouldn't have done some of the things I did while on ABX treatment.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=031167;p=0

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy N and earprints - please break up your posts into 2-3 sentence paragraphs, as there are people on Lymenet who cannot read large blocks of text due to neurological problems from Lyme. Thanks.
Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just watching Monsters Inside Me and the people featured got leishmaniasis from a sandfly bite in So America, and the other got
"rat bite fever" from his pet rats!

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.brendawatson.com/digestive-conditions/parasites/

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Catgirl, great find on that article!
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that article, Catgirl. Very interesting!
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chootik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I didn't think I had parasite issues, but have to change my mind on this one I think. I will def. be looking into doing a Parasite cleanse soon!

Thanks everyone!

Posts: 247 | From Ca | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I like to occasionally point out, especially for those struggling to make progress on parasites, is to consider avoiding garlic, onion, and mustard.

In the beginning when I got started, I did this for a few months, was very diligent to avoid any aspect of these three foods 20 meals a week (looking into additives and whatnot) and ate whatever I wanted 1 meal a week. This greatly accelerated my progress. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, as garlic is used to kill parasites. But, Hulda Clark stated these foods are seen as a great food source for some parasites, and it can help to starve them by avoiding these foods.

Just another idea to consider, for those not reaching the level of success they want.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I could never understand why Hulda professed that these foods were feeding the parasites when they are antagonists. Wonder what she based this on?

It just doesn't make sense to me, but if it worked for you, well then great. I use another strategy that Dr. K. posted about.

Eating so called bad foods that parasites love such as milk. It keeps them in the G.I. track, and when they are feeding, zap them with antiparasitics. Always worked for me.

Otherwise, they will leave the G.I. track in search for other food. I guess, It's whatever works for the individual fighting this nightmare. Just my 2 cents,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Hoops123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoops123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BCB - was wondering what your LLMD had to say
Posts: 749 | From State full of ticks | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AuntyLynn
Member # 35938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AuntyLynn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool news! Congrats BCB1200!

Just wondering. I spent a lot of time in my Mom's house - she has neuro lyme. One of the strong symptoms she had for 2 or 3 months during the time I was caring for her, was diagnosed as "IBS."

She has never been tested or treated for parasites, but she did have 2 tick bites over the course of about 8 years. The first one gave her "unexplained" panic attacks, and increasing memory loss - the second put her to bed for two weeks!

I have read that if one family member is diagnosed with parasites - the whole family should treat for them. (I'm guessing, it's the shared toilet, laundry, dishes.)

Could this be a part of my own weight loss problems?

I've always figured it was untreated hyperthyroidism (no health insurance) ... but I've noticed when I eat any particularly salty meal ... I could wind up on the Jon for hours.

ALSO
I take a gram of Vitamin C, religiously, every night w/dinner.

High Salt + C? Hmmm.

Posts: 1432 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth, I've done many different things for parasites (except earnestly salt/C)

and the most outstanding results are each time on Tindamax with glutathione suppositories.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on Byron White A-P for a couple of months now with terrific results!

The herx was pretty rough but now I am up to full dose (on that one anyway!) and I can tell you my gut issues have resolved and well um....things for the first time in YEARS are normal when going to the bathroom.

My LLMD thinks some of my on-going neuro stuff is coming, in part, from parasites.

I still get some neuro symptoms from the neck up and they seem to get worse when I up my dose of A-P.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know the A-P has really helped me.

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the club now, too. Took a 30 lb children's dose of Humaworm for 3 days just to prove that parasites were not a problem and then... I saw parasite eggs or body parts.

I NEVER, EVER in a million years would have thought parasites were a problem for me.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

GREAT NEWS desertwind and earprints! Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Lax, I am so happy to hear that you are attacking them!

And Desertwind, right on (on A-P too)!

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

lax - Great for you! I know, I NEVER would have guessed I had an issue either. As it turns out, mine is a monstrous infection. So hard to believe.

Keep going!

CD57
Member # 11749

how do we identify what is in our stool? I think I just see undigested food. I am on once/week Ivermectin. ??
glm1111
Member # 16556

If it come out whole and floats to the top and looks suspicious, take it out, put it on a paper towel and let it dry out.(I know, gross)

You will know for sure then. Early on, I had some encased in biofilm, and when they dried out, it was very clear what they were.

I just turned it into a science project, and it was very satisfying to know I got the enemy out of me. [Big Grin]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

I hate to say this but I wish I could see some photos. I just see what looks like undigested carrots, etc.

What do you use to take these things out of stool? Sorry gross but must be asked!

glm1111
Member # 16556

They usuually floated to the top of the water not attached to the stool. I used an incense holder. If you want to see photos, just google parasite pictures. I had these come out of me, as well as other roundworms.

www.lymephotos.com

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

whoa! those are GROSS.
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, dumb, but don't you need a script for part of thid??/

What happens if doctor is not on board with this?
NOT saying that's an issue.
I tried 3 drops of a parasite kill last night and had one of the worst nightmares ever and felt like I was caught in a box of worms with zappers all day.. [Eek!]

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

If your doctor is aware and open to treating for parasites, he can write you a script for pharma antiparasitics like Ivermectin, Alina etc. You do not need a prescription for herbal antiparasitics such as Parastroy or Humaworm or the salt/c protocol.

nonna,

if you had that kind of reaction to 3 dropd of an antiparasitic, My guess is that you're probably loaded. If your doctor is not on board with this, I would find one that is if you want to get well.

Pretty sad situation, when doctors are not aware of parasites being a big factor in keeping someone chronically ill. GO FOR IT YOURSELF, so you can get well!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

I saw things like looked like white seeds....but I did have a sesame seed bagel....how do you tell the difference from your food etc?
glm1111
Member # 16556

The ones you will recongnize are wearing black rimmed sunglasses. You can't miss em. [lol] Sorry for the sarcasim. Just thought some humor might be good.

Sesame seeds are often described during a cleanse and are thought to be tapeworm segments. Don't know what to tell you about the sesame bagel. You'll just have to wait for other more recongnizable parasites to come out, that really aren't food. You will know.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

doglover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doglover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamers,

Have you been tested for heavy metals?

I've had horrible heat intolerance, hot flashes and night sweats since I was a teen.

Ivstarted heavy metal detox in March of this year.

Since I started my levels have dropped. Some are zero. My lead level went from 29 to 19.

I no longer have any night sweats. No hot flashes and no heat intolerance!!

If I were you I would definitely check for heavy metals.

Linda

--------------------
diagnosed with MS, 1988-Diagnosed with Lyme Disease 2009. Also babesia and bartonella.
Currently not on antibiotics. Taking Metalloclear for high lead and mercury since October 2012. Rifing since June 2012

Posts: 148 | From usa NH | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

I second what doglover posts for Jamers. And if you have parasites, you store toxic metals, and if you store toxic metals, parasites are also present.

Please rule out KPU which makes it very difficult to detox anything. There are many threads on the subject.

You probably know that metals leave the body in layers. After months of showing some metals being released, others will show up. Lead is stored in the bonemarrow and therefore will take a long time to detox. Our body can only do things at certain speeds.

I totally agree with the symptom of nightsweats involved in heavy metal toxicity. Assuming it's all Babesia caused is not correct.

Many toxic metals symptoms feel like the original lyme & Co. symptoms - I used to have all co-infections - and the assumption that Lyme etc. is still present is often very wrong.

Release of toxic metals is very much tied to emotional situations also that need to be cleared.

Heavy metal detox can take many months or several years. But -- the main thing is -- getting them out of the body before they do more damage.

All the best to all who try so hard!

Take care.

P.S. I was never totally successful in releasing toxic metals, because I was allergic to them, i.e. my body would not recognize them as toxins any longer. I did Allergy Immun and that cleared the metal and chemical allergies very quickly.
http://allergie-immun.de/Englisch/ It also corrected some genetic glitches, and from that point on I dumped a lot of what I had accumulated in toxins during Lyme and over a lifetime.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Colonics during parasite therapy and the detoxing of metals that is part of it are very important and worthwhile.
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is metal testing accurate? mine have always tested low so i havent done anything about that except get rid of amalgams and root canal

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how reliable the testing is too?

I just tested low for everything but feel I must have some heavy metals since I know I have parasites.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

No, heavy metal testing by challenge/urin or blood is not conclusive, because the toxic metals do not live in the blood.
Rarely do they show in the blood if one has a lot of it (I showed lead in the blood), but mercury and most of the others are buried in the central nervous system, the joints, the bonemarrow, and of course the brain.

They can really be painful if they are in the lower legs and feet where they often are because of gravity! Heavier than water. They can be just as painful in the finger/joints, carpal tunnel, jawbone, and reproductive areas -- all the lower points of the body (prostate, ovaries).

The mercury moves out of the amalgam filling within a few hours after the filling is placed into the tooth, and usually moves up! Neurological symptoms are some of the results. Mercury has an affinity for the nerves and attaches thereto.

Usually energetic testing finds it easily. The location and type of metal can be easily determined with someone who does muscle testing or one of the other different forms of testing
(EAV, Asyra, tensor, etc.)

I have been around Dr. K. for some 15 years and have never met a person, his patients, who has Lyme who did not also have a problem with toxic metals and environmental toxins, chemicals, etc. The microbes (Lyme bacteria and other infections) thrive in that terrain, due to the low oxygenation and effort to survive. Metal toxicity is a factor in most chronic diseases
and is usually followed by fungal infections.

I have been posting since 2000 and most of my posts are on the subject of heavy metal toxcicity.
So possibly pull some up and start reading.

If I have learned anything over the years, one cannot be symptom-free while still toxic with heavy metals. One doesn't need to know really which metal it is because the treatment is fairly universal - but in order to get rid of microbial infections, the metals have to be treated.

My recent hairtest showed that I had picked up uranium! and was releasing it through treatment via my hair. Washington State is close to Chernobyl and also close to Fukushima. Curious to see what my next hairtest shows.

Please do not ignore toxic metals. Life is a lot simpler if you treat parasites, toxic metals, and rather than treating bacteria etc. for years on end, it turns into a few months. That is what Dr. K. told me recently again.

Again, best wishes.

bcb1200
Member # 25745

Hi folks:

Just an update. Now on full dose of Rizol Gamma and 4 Freeze Dried Garlic 3x / day. Plan is to stay on this for 4 more weeks (6 total) before staring pharmaceuticals.

I still see parasites exiting. Saw one this moring in fact. Long, black, stringlike. I haven't eaten anything like that in recent days. So it must be.

Emailed my LLMD after the first parasite (post #1) and they have me 4 Rx for pharmaceuticals to do as well. Mainly biltricide, ivermectin, and alinia over the course of a week or so. I also have Byron White A/P that I"m about to start.

I hate parasites.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began

IgM Igenex +/CDC +

Currently on:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement