LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Photon locations

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photon locations
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I have decided to start the photon using a PE1 and lyme nosodes.

Can anyone tell me the order and locations on the body where I place the light?

Many thanks
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inside of each wrist

Both ears

Top of head

Forehead

Thyroid location on each side of neck unless you have hyper-thyroid

Sternum

Above navel

Good luck! I hope it goes well! The above are the locations Dr. W had me use in Germany.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
DR. W. is using more points right now. These are:
� Palms (2)
� Ears (2)
� Forehead
� Top of head
� Thyroid (2)
� Thymus
� Abdomen (bellybutton)
� Crook of the arm (left-right)
� Temporal Labe ( left-right)
� Hindbrain

I�m using additional points, which test positive trough energetic tests like:
� Inside your knees
� Tale bone
� Feet
The time per each point the frequency and the potency of the nosode to choose is estimated by energetic testing, which I think is a MUST.

What types of nosodes are you using?
Do you have C dilutions or only D diltions?

You can PM me if you have questions.

Anna

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure the infra red light never shines on the nosodes as it will ruin them. That happened to me and my Germany stay had to be extended.

God Bless.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nosodes are Desbio Bart and Lyme I am not sure the dilutions could it be X?

Awesome thanks all.. sorry for the delay, LN used to send me emails with responses.

Appreciate the help..

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuel1212--tried to pm you, but mailbox was full.

Photons helped me a lot. I went to Germany and used the bionic 880. Have not tried any other machine. I also need to detox some metals and kill parasites which the photons do not do.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Sorry guys! I did some cleanup, so hopefully we will be good now. Thanks so much!

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where you got symptoms (like knees, hips, etc), important to do it in my opinion.

With or without pulsing.

I love
- UNDER THE ARMS (ARMPIT)
- vagina or near anus (for men)
- open the mouth and do it inside (throat and teeth, under the tongue)
- spine (specially tailbone, but also back of the neck)
- back of knees
- kidneys (back)

Places with stronger symptoms will react better when you pulse instead of only using direct mode.

The problem is electrosmog. During lyme, the direct mode made me feel bad and I could stand only a few minutes. So no way to use the pulsed mode on top. If you don't feel too affected, using nosodes (or without nosodes) and pulsed mode on areas with stronger symptoms will help.

if you can, always test best frequencies (for example, i used C, D, E or F for most points).

Good luck!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Hey Brussels!

How many drops of the liquid do I put in the clear glass vials? Through research I found that 10 was the magic number?

Yesterday, I put about 1-3 drops of the 10X and 15X Lyme in to 10 clear vials and taped the big thing on. I then put the power on 3 and frequency F direct mode. I noticed a little buzzing or warm feeling inside, especially on the thyroid location. I left the vials on about 15mins after photon was done.

Afterwards I was a little tired, but after about felt pretty good and was much happier than I had been in a while. I am also taking an herbal System and Lymph drainage.

Today was break day and tomorrow I will do another session. Cool stuff

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Up

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For whatever it is worth to whomever, I was advised by my doctor, Dr.K. and his assistants years ago when I purchased the Bionic 880, to not expose the thyroid as it is taught by some doctors who are not familiar with neurotoxic problems. I would also not ever again expose any parts/points of my body to the length of time as is taught by the some praticioners.

Good thing -- the machine in 2008 (Bionic 880) by law was not to be sold to private individuals without sufficient medical training. I am not familiar and have no interest in the PE1.

Just be aware that when putting photons to work, depending on how it is done and with what it is done can and will be mobilizing toxins that move somewhere, everywhere, nowhere --- and you really should have a very knowledgable practitioner/guide to energetically test and judge and determine what would be best.

Neurotoxins can be mobilized from any body area/brain and can be moving
into or out of areas that are not always beneficial. The major effort has to be on making sure the toxins are bound up with "binders" that will carry them out of the body via stool. It takes more than lymph drainage. Colonics are extremely important and can be very beneficial if toxins are being mobilized.

Anyone reading here, please do not go into this blindly and without strong practitioner support or someone that really understands how things work when it comes to clearing the body of toxins.

Take care and good luck.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi is right concerning neurotoxins. All killing protocols will lead to herxes, and photon treatment is no different (it may move more than other protocols).

As for liquid, I just use the small vials and fill it about 70-80%.

The vials you used are for stronger infection. Just keep doing until you don't feel much change (if you don't test energetically).

I would do it about 1x week, or 2x week, keep cleaning the body. Cleaning is more important than killing, in my opinion.

You can upgrade your vials with higher dilutions, but go slow.

I would fill myself up with chlorella, cardamon, bear garlic tincture and liver support stuff (milk thistle or homeopathics, but ingested). If you can walk and exercise, that helps too.

Good luck, I hope this works for you. THe PE1 is the only thing I use. All other devices (rife, hulda clark zapper, dr. K's KMT, other infrared devices), all stuff are packed and I do not touch them for years now.

the PE1 I still use for many occasions like bruises, burns, itching (after insect bites), muscular pain (after exercising too much), fatigue, any eventual back pain that can come, for making my teeth stronger, for hot feet baths with salt (it does make the water very clouded, so probably helping detox) and so on.

For GI problems or for reinforcing the GI tract, it is also useful. The frequencies I use more are C, D, E and F. You can feel the liver or gut moving and doing lots of noises when you apply FREQUENCIES there.

When I sleep very little (because I go too late in bed), I can feel part of my energy coming back when I apply light on the navel. It is amazing. Not all energy is back, but it is like plugging myself and recharging part of my battery.

I think there is a limit for that photon-battery-charge effect. But when the body needs light, it is still amazing.

Hubby cut himself fixing cars, I use photons for healing the wounds faster.

Daughter fell from stairs, her knee was painful, I use then again photons for healing internally fast. It usually works!

Good luck!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Hey there,

Busy week, thanks for the awesome information!

So far so good... I love the photon PE1. I seriously have had a ton of energy lately. I even lifted a ton of wood to build shelves this weekend. In the past I would have had some serious weird issues, but nothing, slept like a baby!

I am taking Chlorella, along with a homeopathic system drainage and Lymph drainage that are really working well.

I am set to do a treatment tomorrow, so fingers crossed it goes well. So far I have not had any major herxes and feel really good.

Chat soon
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Brussels
Member # 13480

Fingers crossed!!!

Keep CLEANING the body, or the good effects will start to wean.

It is not only the energy from photons, themselves, in my opinion, but the healing from Borrelia that makes you feel better.

If borrelia is your main problem, I mean.

For me, once borrelia infection diminished, everything else went better. Parallel infections, coinfections, and with them, great part of fatigue. At least, that is how I see today.

Let us know how you are doing!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Oh, I forgot to say I never had major herxes either with photon treatment.

But herxes built up slowly, non stop, but slowly. It is to be counted in weeks, not days. And that is the dangerous part, in my opinion. You countinue slowly herxing, lets say, as your body slowly gets rid of Bb. It has nothing to do as herxes after taking abx or herbs. Really different.

So, take still care. Herxes can come just as minor symptoms, GI symptoms, tiny fatigue, liver pressure, kidney pressure or pain, etc. But once it starts building up, it won't stop (like with herbs or abx, you simply stop taking them, and herxes stop). that is why better go slow and be prepared with loads of binders. Always take them ANYWAY.

Good luck!

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuel,

Glad you had a good week!!! How are you feeling now, any updates? Are you using any homeopathics?

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

So far so good.. I don't feel as excellent as before, however no major symptoms.

Presently I am taking 2 homeopathic liquids from Desbio. One for lymph drainage and the other system.
I am also drinking an organic liver detox tea, and doing coffee enemas.

I am getting ready to do a photon session in the next few hours. I would like to move to blood eventually, but am not sure how much blood and how many vials. I was told 10 vials on your solar plexus? Also, my vials were not that full(70-80%) I only had a few drops in each?

Sorry for the delay, LN is not sending responses to my email, so I will have to check that out.

Thanks!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

changed email setting..

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Brussels
Member # 13480

10 blood vials???

I think only 1 will do.

We used 10 NOSODE vials, we bought on the pharmacy, against borrelia. But as for blood nosodes, i think only 1 shall be enough.

ARe you done with C dilutions of Borrelia too??

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Yesterday I was at 30X. Power 4. Freq. F
I still have Borellia nosodes and potencies that I haven't done.

After I run through all the Lyme nosodes, I think I will switch to 1 blood nosode.

I have also added coffee enemas to the routine at least 2 times a week. I am not sure if it is the combination but seems to be working very well!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Yesterday I was at 30X. Power 4. Freq. F
I still have Borellia nosodes and potencies that I haven't done.

After I run through all the Lyme nosodes, I think I will switch to 1 blood nosode.

I have also added coffee enemas to the routine at least 2 times a week. I am not sure if it is the combination but seems to be working very well!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that Dr. W. used to treat with Borrelia nosode at first and after 4 or 5 sessions added blood. He changed his protocol now and adds blood after 1 session to treat co-infections.

I actually didn�t herx much with blood nosode (makes sense, since pathogens are mostly in tissues but not in the blood), but I always add it for each photoning session anyways, since I test positive for it.

My herxes from X-dilutions of Borrelia nosodes were very mild. C-dilutions are stronger, so the herxes were much tougher.

Babesia is another story, though. It is super toxic pathogen, I think the most toxic among all, even more then Candida. I started to herx a lot from the first treatment, and as Brussles said the herxes are cumulative, so after 4 or 5 treatments I had to take a break. C-dilutions of Babesia are very strong!!!!! Detox, detox and more detox.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Anuta!�Hope you are doing fine!

Yes, I would also follow dr. W's steps, still treat borrelia to HIGHER dilutions.

30X is still only ACTIVE infection, very low dilution.

I would instead use the 60X and 100X, for example, plus the 30X, if you feel you need it.

And keep on these 60x, 100x for about minimum 2-3 weeks before trying the 200X, much stronger.

After done with 200X, then I would possibly either try higher C dilutions, like 30c, then 60c, then 100C, until 200C, but ONE AT A TIME. Or it makes little sense, if you understand homeopathy.

Only then (that would make a couple of months), I would add blood nosodes, as they will certainly treat OTHER things too, probably not only infections.

that would be my treating order.

Once borrelia is dormant, it gets MUCH easier to treat other things. Once borrelia is active, it is like a race against the clock, and the body gets too tired to overtreat. At least, that is my impression.

Whatever you do, crossing fingers you don't crash. I would do slow, as I learned that with lyme, SLOW and STEADY wins the race.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Hi Brussels, I�m doing OK! Very happy to see your posts, there is always lots of useful info!!!

I�m still fighting my stubborn Babesia, but I�m up to 120C dilution, going very slowly.

Just to mention, my Borrelia , went away pretty fast but I had to go up to 1000K dilution and I kept testing for 1000K to ingest for about a month twice a week. After that it never showed up again so far (crossing my fingers, since you never know with Lyme!!!!)

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fuel1212:
So far so good.. I don't feel as excellent as before, however no major symptoms.

Presently I am taking 2 homeopathic liquids from Desbio. One for lymph drainage and the other system.
I am also drinking an organic liver detox tea, and doing coffee enemas.

I am getting ready to do a photon session in the next few hours. I would like to move to blood eventually, but am not sure how much blood and how many vials. I was told 10 vials on your solar plexus? Also, my vials were not that full(70-80%) I only had a few drops in each?

Sorry for the delay, LN is not sending responses to my email, so I will have to check that out.

Thanks!

I always only used one blood vial, and it wasn't a dilution, just straight blood.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussells and Anuta, where do you get the C dilutions if I am in the states? Thanks a ton...
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Google Hildegard pharmacy in Brussels, Belgium. They ship internationally. I order from them or I do my dilutions by myself (big thanks again Selma!!!!, I dilute almost everything now).
I actually did all my Babesia dilutions up to 200C. It took me very long time, but I did it.
Search LN - Brussels posted a lot in 2009 on how she did her dilutions by herself or PM me- I'll tell you how I do it if you want.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hildegard website is not working. I wonder if they are also in trouble, because they do their own dilutions. You got to do a phone call, I suppose.

Their address is in the internet. Better if you can speak some French or Flemish though, but I guess they can fetch someone to speak English to you.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Hi Brussels, I spoke with them last week and they told me that the website will be back on in January.
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their website is still not on. Does anyone have an email address for them?
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

[email protected]

They now require a prescription for nosodes. They will accept prescription from naturopath or from homeopath.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I tried to find more posts from Fuel1212, but these are among the last posts of her?

Anyone knows if she got better after this? Her last posts looked very promising, but I wonder if she disappeared because she just got better? Or changed her screenname?

I'm going to try to send her a PM.

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

I am here.. and male [Smile]

How are you? Thanks for thinking of me..

I am doing good thanks for asking. I stopped abx about 2 years ago and started homeopathy with photon. Since then, I have been really Lyme symptom free since. I still have some occasional thyroid stuff, and lack of libido but other than that normal life.

Presently, I am just trying to get my libido back since we are trying to have #2 [Smile] Other than than life is good thank God.

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Wow, this is great!!!! Another positive result with photon use!!!!

Keep it going! Good luck with the baby!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anuta:
[email protected]

They now require a prescription for nosodes. They will accept prescription from naturopath or from homeopath.

I cant get this link to work!
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

quote:
Originally posted by Fuel1212:
Since then, I have been really Lyme symptom free since. I still have some occasional thyroid stuff, and lack of libido but other than that normal life.

This is wonderful! great news for you and all who are seeking a nontoxic cure. I suspect in time all will be restored.
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks Fuel for posting here.

I'm so glad to know that you disappeared from lymenet because you got your life back!!! I just realized you posted only ONCE more after this thread back in Nov 2012, and then nevermore!

I hope you still find solutions for hormonal problems and so on. I suspect toxins still play role on our health, overall, affecting hormones in more than one way.

But anyway, congratulations for your one year lyme free anniversary!!!

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Hi all,

Yes, God is good! I am not sure if the homeopathy or the photon was the trick, or maybe the combo? I do know that I am much better after being off of abx. I had hit a plateau with them, but I will tell you that I made a ton of progress with abx.

That being said, I think I have to take care of candida and parasites next. We just moved and I got the infrared sauna back up. I am planning on hitting it hard along with GSE and a few other detoxification techniques. I am hoping that once I rid my body of this, my hormones will pop back no pun intended.

Apologies for not spending more time here, but my plan was to spend some long deserved time for my family and then come back and help others where I could. I hope you all understand?

Well, I have Church tomorrow and showings, so I am going to hit the sack. I will be back more frequently. Feel free to reach out to me anytime as I will be checking.

To good health and recovery
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement