LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Heavy Metal Detox Protocol Herx

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heavy Metal Detox Protocol Herx
RZR
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am doing the chlorella, lavage and HMD.

I am having a tough time with herxing. If I take more than 35 drops HMD, herx is brutal.

Could this also kill candida? I definitely have a huge yeast load with parasites, metals, mold, etc.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try also taking more binders , Clay, Pectin, etc.Not sure what HMD is ????.Some of the nutramedix herbs are good for candida, Enula is good for parasites, black walnut,Artemesia
Cream of tartar helps some candida issues

--------------------
[email protected]

Posts: 154 | From NH | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi RZR,

I take Mila as a binder. It's supposed to sweep the colon.

I hope you start feeling better soon.

[group hug]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also taking cholestyramine as a binder...4 packs daily.

Thanks lax mom. How are you feeling?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need antibiotics ASAP. My twitchy neuro symptoms are back.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by lax mom:
I need antibiotics ASAP. My twitchy neuro symptoms are back.

So sorry to hear this. I didn't realize you were off abx.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is important to treat parasites first because they are the holders of the metals in their skin. And while you do that, sneak in with some metal collectors (HMD, DMPS, DMSA, etc.)

Always cover yourself by taking binders, and always avoid constipation and redistribution of neurotoxins. It is the worst and it does not move you toward getting better. Cholestyramine has a tendency to constipate. Diatomaceous Earth is my favorite.

Take colonics, colonics, at least two in a row.
The first one is not getting close to where you need to clean up. Then repeat them a few days later. It will also wipe out some candida colonies stashed away in some pocket of the colon, way up where coffee enemas never reach.

"Twitchy neuro sympstoms" for me were always caused by toxic metals - nothing else. And abx make some things worse because they cause the body to produce more fungi/candida. Some of the Ozonated Rizole Oils work well for candida. There are about ten of them on the market and you need to test which one. There is one called "10 in one" and that is effective also.

I posted several links about HMD over the last few weeks giving you full explanations of what it is and how it compares to other mobilizing agents. There is really no chelating agent, because we don't have an agent that pulls metals all the way out without adding binders. To avoid the merry-go-round we have to add binders.

Good luck.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Sapphire, HMD is described here:

http://www.detoxmetals.com/pages/Scientific-Proof.html

http://www.thebeewellcompany.com/NewFiles/HMD%20Toxic%20Facts.pdf

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Yes, I have been treating parasites for over 2 years now; however, they are still present.

Maybe I will try lowering the dose of HMD and titrate up slower.

Constipation is not a problem for me at all on cholestyramine.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

GiGi
Member # 259

RZR, what symptom makes you think parasites are still present, unless they are visible flukes or worms? Just curious.
Most are microscopic. There is no way in the world I could ever identify parasites with my eyes.

lax mom
Member # 38743

Gigi: does Bio Pure's Lipo Health help with heavy metals?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by GiGi:
RZR, what symptom makes you think parasites are still present, unless they are visible flukes or worms? Just curious.
Most are microscopic. There is no way in the world I could ever identify parasites with my eyes.

Trust me...they are visible! I pass them daily as long as I keep up the coffee enemas. They are long and either roundworms or tapeworms.....up to 18".

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

GiGi
Member # 259

lax mom, it really depends on which other problems you are still dealing with. It is used to make the liposomal Klinghardt cocktail and you can include everything else that you are taking except minerals in it.

Lipo definitely helps clear our the liver fats which hold the toxins as do other fat deposits
(belly fat, etc.) of the body. Toxic metals are also stored in fat. I

If you are still dealing with Babesia and parasites, you can include the artemisinin with the grapefruit juice in it that is needed to make the arte be effective.

The KLC is described somewhere on www.klinghardtacademy.com See if that combi of stuff rings a bell with you. But you can do the cocktail and still do the HMD separately with the binder. Ideally, all ingrwedients should be muscle tested on you before using it.

It's hard to tell without my knowing what besides metals you are actually dealing with. I have an idea, but that is a guess.

GiGi
Member # 259

RZR,
with that type of parasitic infestation, you should be doing colonics, colonics, and the total five pharmaceutical worm protocol from.

You should check on KPU - if you have that problem, detoxing metals is not likely or easy.
You need to get on CORE. In other words, you are peeing out your zinc and have not enough to detox anything. Check my posts for KPU links.

Got to run.

RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
RZR,
with that type of parasitic infestation, you should be doing colonics, colonics, and the total five pharmaceutical worm protocol from.

You should check on KPU - if you have that problem, detoxing metals is not likely or easy.
You need to get on CORE. In other words, you are peeing out your zinc and have not enough to detox anything. Check my posts for KPU links.

Got to run.

I have done the five pharmaceutical worm protocol many, many times. Obviously, it hasn't worked for me. I still rotate and keep going back to the protocol.

I will look into CORE.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi i take the lyme cocktail but i dont see the point in this cocktail where its helping with the lyme?! I mean the buhner herbs wont cut it against lyme.

I took quintessence over a year now and i dont feel it did enough for me. I also took a cocktail of another klinghardt dr which was very similar to the new dr.k cocktail except it wasnt liposomal.

I hardly trust this because i dont feel any changes, though i agree on a lot of points that dr.k makes, i feel kinda of "undertreated" - and im not rude im just honest right now. if anything i had a small symptom relief that went away very fast.

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Indica440, If you have been to an ART practitioner who recommended the Lyme cocktail, it was energetically tested for you and as a rule contains the ingredients that will respond to the infections and or toxicities that you tested for during the ART testing.

The Lyme Cocktail is different for everyone. The Lyme cocktail that you read about is sort of a base line to which certain things are added depending on the type of infections and toxins you test for during ART testing.

Only with ART testing can I be certain what is up front to be treated. That is the beauty of this testing method. The testing determines what goes into the cocktail or what will work for you at the present time until you can be re-tested.

The body changes requirements constantly. I test myself every day and know what will be good and what won't work for me.

Have you been tested by someone with ART or a similar muscle testing method? in the past or recently. That would tell you immediately what you need to get you moving along with the proper meds and supps to get better and well.

Have you treated parasites the way they should be treated? Have you been tested for toxic metals and are you treating that?

It's hard to answer not knowing any details.
Quitessence for instance does not eradicate parasites and it doesn't treat toxic metals, but the symptoms of either these two are quite identical and determining by symptoms alone what to take and not to take is not a good way to go.
Neurosymptoms are neurosymptoms, no matter what brings them on. All the bugs and all the metals and other toxicities produce neurotoxins with very similar neurosymptoms. Nightsweats can be babs, it can be metal toxicity, it can be lungworm. The body is struggling and sweats.

Dr. K. points that out in literally every lecture I have ever heard from him.

I do not know whether you tested for Bb or any of the other co-infections, parasites, different toxins. That test result is the base used for ingredients in the Lyme cocktail. The KLC usually addresses all infections and most toxins that people need to address. In other words, Bab and Borrelia would be in the same cocktail along with everything else that tested positive for you.

Hopefully you can find someone who can test you this way if you want that. We all know that there is no quick way out of Lyme, because it is a multi-faceted chronic disease and all have to be treated. But the parasites should be first.
Dr. K. has been preaching this for 7-8 years, if not longer.

Don't give up - hope you find someone to do good testing for you.

Best wishes.

RZR
Member # 20953

Gigi...

What do you use for ART testing?

If you use a biotensor, please give the name of it. Is it easy to learn to use it?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

RZR
Member # 20953

up

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can get Biotensor from Bioplasma. It is company in Germany that ships internationally. The price varies depending on the model, mine was around 250 Eur. But since my whole life depends on energetic testing, I look at this like at long term investing.

Before I started energetic tests, me too I did treat parasites (herbs and Dr. K. protocol ) and did few rounds of heavy metal chelation. So I thought that I had no more parasites and heavy metals were no longer an issue.

However, after starting using Biotensor, everything looked differently, it was like I was blind before and all of a sudden was able to see. I saw that heavy metals are still an issue and I have found out that I have KPU. After starting Core, heavy metals started to pour out of me (I had a HUGE herx reaction), then few weeks after out of the blue I started to test positive for parasites. Started to treat parasites, a week later, Borrelia showed-up.

With my own eyes I saw a classical demonstration of Baboushka�s principle, that GIGI keeps posting about. There is NO WAY to see all this without energetic tests done. To be honest, I was quite amazed to see all this, even though I have read GIGI�s posts many times.

It is quite beyond belief to see, how you change one component of system, called Lyme disease and everything starts moving.

Wow, DR. K is a genius, and thank you GIGI for bringing this info to us!!!

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

anuta, I am eternally grateful for your post today. I feel like I have been hitting my head against a cement wall since I started posting here more than 12 years ago in 2000.

Well, I probably ignored with "I don't want to hear this" reality many times. I was and am still being ridiculed. Nobody believes that you cannot get ill unless the body is toxic enough and therefore no longer able to fight any infection. Even heart disease starts with an infection. A big factor in cancer - toxins, toxins, toxins.

And of course now the total picture has changed because for a number of years we are merrily adding in without a monent's thought EMF and Microwave Radiation.

It is a fact that it is o n l y going to get worse, a lot worse, before it can get better, because we are bunch of stupid non-thinking ignoramuses thinking only of our own self, ruining everything around us and with that destroying our own body and putting little ones on this earth that have to fight from day one, and before they are even seeing this earth.

Wake up world!

GiGi
Member # 259

RZR, Anuta gave you the correct info. I could not live without my Biotensor plus the cord that comes with it.

Most people who are ill start taking a simgple ART starter course. They are now starting to teach classes On West and East Coast, and if you take a serious look around, you can find someone that may teach you how I was taught.

When I first saw Dr. Klinghardt as a doctor, he turned into a teacher and gave me free access to everything in his Academy library. Through the worst of brain fogs I fought through all of it and learned, asked questions, sat through long weekend seminars to catch some of the nuggets to learn more. And in between drove Dr. K. crazy because I would not stop my pursuit.

As ill as I was 12 years ago, I wanted to save my husband, but that was not meant to be. This weekend is another three-day seminar. I, along with other patients who want to learn more, will attend and learn more. This process is never finished/status quo. We still don't know totally why Lyme does what it does. But at least we have some brains looking out for us roaming the world looking for more answers.

Find a muscle testing class or ART class as it is offered. The efforts will pay off, just as anuta tells.

I am detoxing metals, still very effectively. But my right foot hurts to step on, they next day the other foot. With my tensor and what is referred to as Direct Resonance Testing invented originally by Dr. med. Yoshiaki Omura, I knew within two seconds that a few fungi and viruses are hanging around my heel and causing inflammation. I used some Viressence drops after testing it on my heel with my Biotensor and put it on; I tested Venex (bee venom creme) knowing that it hits just about everything that does not belong and put a half an inch on my foot and heel.
Both almost within minutes took the pain and I repeat it in a few hours until the metal detox out of my feet is finished. I know it can be several months.

You need to learn how - it is not difficult - but it's you that has to take the first step.

None of the good practitioners who do this kind of testing,whether ND's or MD's will hang out their shingle telling the world about it. We seem to be living in a world that does not believe in herbal tea any longer. It's our fault - nobody else's.

Maybe if you look around, you will find someone in the Southeast!

Don't give up on Detox, and take care.

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RZR-can you tell me how you take 4 packs of csm and then take other stuff..give me an idea of how you schedule it. i have to start and i am really having a hard time figuring out how to keep meds 3 1/2 hrs away form csm

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RZR-can you tell me how you take 4 packs of csm and then take other stuff..give me an idea of how you schedule it. i have to start and i am really having a hard time figuring out how to keep meds 3 1/2 hrs away form csm

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been told by 2 lyme doctors that cholestyramine does not bind heavy metals. Microsilica has been helpful for me.

When dealing with heavy metals and parasites you often bring on viral and fungal issues so those need to be dealt with too. This is where ART or some other form of muscle testing is very helpful.

I too have had considerable trouble getting rid of parasites.

Terry
I'm not a doctor

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tahoma94
Member # 18866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tahoma94     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi:

Can you direct us to a link that tells how to use a biotensor?

Much thanks,
T

Posts: 10 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well, I (was) probably ignored with "I don't want to hear this" reality many times.
I was and am still being ridiculed.

Gigi,
Hang in there.
Many people here are just not ready to understand what you are trying to explain.

We have many others with lots of good information who get ignored.
Heck, Stephen Buhner was here five years ago, and was ridiculed.

Carol

p.s. I remember your husband died about a year ago.
I hope things are okay for you.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

Sending you a PM.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement