LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Another alternative approach

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another alternative approach
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was at a healing event this person had last night. If you believe him, he can see lyme within a person, and can kill it all in about a minute, as he can with other infections as well. I experienced his gifts for the first time at an event last night, and, as chaps would say, they're real, and they're spectacular.

He apparently comes to the U.S. twice a year and tours cities. He is headed now to NM, OR, CA, and HI. If you are in the area, or if it would not be too difficult a trip, I urge you to STRONGLY consider this.

As he is doing things now, everyone present gets personal time with him. It sounds like in the future it may be moving a little bit away from that, how soon in the future I do not know.

There are support items they sell on the website as well that can be used, in additional to attending an event, or instead of, if attending one is not practical.

Editing to add the link I intended to post:
www.spirit-repair.com

[ 11-29-2012, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: MichaelTampa ]

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you are saying you're healed of Lyme & co's?

Can you tell more about it?

Posts: 2261 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm saying that he said he killed all my lyme and now I'll have weeks or months (or years?) to spend detoxing all this mess that is in there, where symptoms could get worse.

I'm saying that my experience tells me he clearly was doing something very real, something I could feel, and which has caused me now to need way more detoxing/binding substances today (per energy testing / pendulum).

I'm saying that the so important Byron White herbs I've been using, one for lyme, one for bart, one for babesia, suddenly this morning energy test as not appropriate to take this morning. (Why, because I'm already detoxing so much because of whatever he did, and more deads to detox would be too much too fast? Or, because he killed them all, as he said he did, so there's nothing more to kill.)

So, "healed" is a tricky word. Infection may well be gone. He said it is. But there is more to "lyme disease" than infection--mercury, I have a mold situation as well (he killed mold, but I still live in a moldy home, so I got more when I went back home), perhaps a neurological system / nerves that need healing, ...

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Sounds like he's not going to be anywhere close to us.

Posts: 2261 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gailth
Member # 30851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gailth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, Can you tell us more about this type of therapy? How does it diagnose and treat disease? Thank you for sharing!
Posts: 37 | From maryland | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
What is the person's name? Is there web site. I recall hearing of a practitioner from somewhere around Nepal - or maybe India who travels as you describe.

He did have a website connection and local folks to arrange the visits. He charged nothing for his chats with a person, but did ask for a donation - only IF possible. There was no pressure. The herbs did cost a reasonable fee, though.

He also prescribes a unique combination of herbs for those he saw and they would see him a couple times a year as he would return to the same locations periodically. Some people, in general, saw good results though those I know who did were not dealing with any specifically diagnosed illness.

Wondering if this is the same person.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Actually, other than posting a web site or place we can read more . . .

I suggest you NOT talk about this anymore and stay off all electronics for a few days - maybe even for a full 21 days.

I know that seems strict but if I had an experience that I thought was so profound, I'd sure avoid all electronics (even cell phones) for a few weeks. Use land lined phones.

If you work with a computer, of course, that's different but try to curtail it. Be sure all electronics are out of your bedroom. Don't sit around with your cellphone on your person, ever, when you can avoid that.

Get close with nature and things that nourish you.

I have solid reasons for this suggestion but it's best to just leave it at that for now as I don't have energy to explain.

Part, though, is that I'm sure if we all are honest, we may have some questions that could just stir up stuff - challenges are surely to be mentioned or at least questions -

- and whatever happened, if you are feeling better - it's just good to let that be.

No discussion right now. That can wait. Three weeks.

But, if he's still around and others may wish to explore and he may be in their city soon, a web site or some other kind of connection would be nice to post.

As I recall, for the Calif. Bay area, I think a Reiki organization handled this other guy's schedule.

I would talk to NO one about this, other than a one sentence synopsis but just let it "take" so to speak. Just be. Do healthful things, good food, enough rest when you need it, gentle exercise.

Take it easy. Twenty one days is the "magic number" of days to retrain to a good habit and also the time to help the body adjust to certain changes. Be especially clear with your bed time and self-care to set up a good schedule and routine.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Goodness, I meant to post the website. I don't think the website does a great job of showing what is done, but it at least gives a flavor.

www.spirit-repair.com

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Thanks. This is not the person whom I had in mind. I can't see video or hear any audio on my computer, still, thanks for the link.

I do hope you will explore some nature time with healing vibes to continue your good experience. I just can't stress enough the importance of stepping away from all this for a while. Hope that can work for you.

If you have not yet learned Tai Chi or Qi Gong, this might be a perfect time to explore either one as those are wonderful gentle exercise routines that also help all aspects of your health - to reinforce the good experience.

Or, maybe you received some "continuing" education sort of advice last night for meditation, etc.

Take care.
-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement