LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » feel like im vibrating

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feel like im vibrating
Laura_W
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura_W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else feel this?

Its worse when I first wake up. My vision is worse then, feel it more in my head and vision then. And I feel it more when I have my monthly flare.

My whole body feels like I have a subtle vibration thruout it. Sometimes more noticeable than others. Vision and head i notice it the most.

Not talking about when I actually have all the muscle spasms and tics, which have been extreme, to the point that I had an EEG done. to make sure I wasn't having seizures.

I have been off abx for 2 mo. Trying to find another dr. In the meantime... wonder, the vibration feeling... anyone else??

--------------------
10/10 EIA 1.4+, 41 (IGG), 23 (IGM)
Bitten over 20 years ago.
Currently not treating, looking for a Dr who will work with my insurance lol.

More muscular, cognitive, nerve issues than joints. Facial droop and blurred vision.

Posts: 323 | From Michigan | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too. it is a new sx for me. ive had lyme 30 yrs or so and this sx a few months. i often wake up wondering if we are having an earthquake

no answers...maybe someone else will come along. also you can search on here...it has been talkied aboutn recetnly

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had this symptom for years and I am convinced it was from a parasitic infection. At times I felt like I was sitting on a drill.

After years of tx with antiparasitic herbs and salt/c it is gone. Parasite tx needs to be ongoing not just sporadic until symptom free and then maintenance.

Parasites/worms are now being recognized by Dr. H. at the recent ILADS conference as the number 1 infection to treat. FINALLY! I am sure Dr. K. has been instrumental in that.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the vibrating feelig. Feels like my body is a tuning fork-this happens to me when my body is dumping toxins faster than my body can

process. Happened twice in an epsom salt bath, once again while I'll was exercising. When this

happens to me I stop what i'm doing, drinks tons of water, rest so my body can slow down

Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amk33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amk33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's bart. It flared and then got better with treatment.
Posts: 418 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get this off and on. For me it is an electrolyte imbalance. Minerals are needed to detox so minerals get used up when detoxing borrelia, heavy metals, parasites, viruses etc...

Mine goes away when minerals are balanced. The needed mix might be different for you but I can usually clear my problem with Nature's Sunshine mineral chi.

I had this again yesterday and via muscle testing found out I needed to add magnesium. Vibrations are gone today.

Terry
I'm not a doctor

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These sensations are caused by roaming neurotoxins that have not left the body yet.

Most detoxing happens in the midnight to early morning hours and you may notice that when going to the bathroom in the morning some of the sensations lessen. Sometimes not.

"What are Neurotoxins?

Neurotoxins are substances attracted to the mammalian nervous system. They are absorbed by nerve endings and travel inside the neuron to the cell body. On their way they disrupt vital functions of the nerve cell, such as axonal transport of nutrients, mitochondrial respiration and proper DNA transcription. The body is constantly trying to eliminate neurotoxins via the available exit routes: the liver, kidney, skin and exhaled air.

Detox mechanisms include acetylation, sulfation, glucuronidation, oxidation and others. Often the host is triggered to produce neurotoxins (which are damaging to their own tissues) by the invading microbes through molecular trickery. The liver is most important in the toxin elimination process. Here most elimination products are expelled with the bile into the small intestine and should leave the body via the digestive tract.

However, because of the lipophilic/neurotropic nature of the neurotoxins, most are REABSORBED by the abundant nerve endings of the enteric nervous system (ENS) in the intestinal wall. The ENS has more neurons than the spinal chord.

From the moment of mucosal uptake the toxins can potentially take four different paths:

-Neuronal uptake and via axonal transport to the spinal chord (sympathetic neurons) or brainstem (parasympathetics) � from here back to the brain.
-Venous uptake and via the portal vein back to the liver
-Lymphatic uptake and via the thoracic duct to the subclavian vein
-Uptake by bowel bacteria and tissues of the intestinal tract

HERE IS AN INCOMPLETE LIST OF COMMON NEUROTOXINS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:

-HEAVY METALS : such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum.

-BIOTOXINS : such as tetanus toxin, botulinum toxin (botox), ascaridin (from intestinal parasites), unspecified toxins from streptococci, staphylococci, lyme disease, clamydia, tuberculosis, fungal toxins and toxins produced by viruses.

Biotoxins are minute molecules (200-1000 kilodaltons) containing nitrogen and sulfur. They belong to a group of chemical messengers which microorganisms use to control the host's immune system, host behavior and the host's eating habits.

-XENOBIOTICS (man-made environmental toxins): such as dioxin, phthalates, formaldehyde, insecticides, wood preservatives, PCBs etc.
-Food Preservatives, excitotoxins and cosmetics: such as aspartame (diet sweeteners) food colorings, fluoride, methyl-and propyl-paraben, etc.

I have found that mercury in its different chemical forms has a synergistic amplifying effect with all other neurotoxins. When mercury is removed, the body starts to more effectively eliminate all other neurotoxins, even if they are not addressed."

The more attention you pay to binders, binders, binders, the less you will have to fight by being reabsorbed.

It took me a few years to take binders seriously. 3-4 times a day - 15/20 min. before meals and before going to bed.

If you want to read the whole Dr. K. article, here it is. It is well worth reading it several times. http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Klinghardt-Neurotoxin-Elimination-Protocol.html

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura_W
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura_W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi... I appreciate the time you took to respond so throughly, and to try to explain. I have re read what you have posted a few times now. I have a question...

You stated "most elimination products are expelled with the bile into the small intestine and should leave the body via the digestive tract.

However, because of the lipophilic/neurotropic nature of the neurotoxins, most are REABSORBED by the abundant nerve endings of the enteric nervous system (ENS) in the intestinal wall."

How do you think this would be impacted by the fact that I have had gastric bypass surgery. I can't think of how to correctly spell it but, ru-en-y form is what I had, where they re route a portion of the small intestine.

Thanks for the information!

--------------------
10/10 EIA 1.4+, 41 (IGG), 23 (IGM)
Bitten over 20 years ago.
Currently not treating, looking for a Dr who will work with my insurance lol.

More muscular, cognitive, nerve issues than joints. Facial droop and blurred vision.

Posts: 323 | From Michigan | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this Gigi, it couldn't have come at a better time for me. I've had it with toxins. My metal levels just aren't going down, even though I've been detoxing for months. I've decided to go for it (amalgam removal).

I need to order some chlorella before my apt (soon). Has anyone tried the pyrenoidosa or the vulgaris? I read that the pyrenoidosa is harder on the stomach.

[ 12-20-2012, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl, I've been using the vulgaris. I have had no problems with this at all with regard to nausea or noticing that it caused digestive upset. I have read that it is not as effective as the other type of chlorella, though. So it may take longer.

I remember you posting how much the parasite treatment has been helping you. What are your remaining symptoms?

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks dbpei! How much vulgaris are you taking?

I have a little bit of babs left (mild air hunger), occasional bart (foot pain around full moon, which tells me maybe it's parasites), and the parasites are ongoing. Energy is better, but still room for improvement (some fatigue). I think that may be from parasites and or HHV6 or something else. Frequent urination at night is a little better too.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take a little more than 1 gram of chlorella (4 - 6 tabs) 4 times per day. I have cilantro in the morning before breakfast and again at bedtime. It seems to be helping, because when I stopped taking both, my symptoms worsened.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found some help with this by switching off the circuit to the bedroom I sleep in( as Dr. K suggests). the vibrating is still there but not as intense.
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement