LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Reactions to GSE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reactions to GSE
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to figure this out since a long long time.
I have harsh reactions to GSE. It does not really depend on the brand that i use. Every brand seems to be more or less the same for me if its potent enough. Recently i got one from portual which is 100% organic.

Well i dont use it right bow because of its effects on my. I wonder if this is an allergy. I get insane thoughts from it, i get burning nerves, burning skin, i get paranoid and i just want someone to stop this insane feelings of anxiety and crap inside me.

Is it possible that i just cant tolerate it? I would say that. Maybe its because of the cysts? I dont think so right now the effect is so immidiate.

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like it is hitting parasites hard for you, Indica.

It is a cyst buster they say, as well.

I know from my own experience that it is rugged stuff and can be very, very potent ---

It made me herx like crazy, and was really breaking up alot of biofilms stuff in my throat, I believe.

My breath became unbearable, as did the sore throat that was non stop and all the neuro stuff so I went off.

But two suggestions:

I found the caps tolerable -- the liquid, forget about it.

Also -- -why not pulse on it if you have your heart set on trying it:

eg -- one dose every 2-3 days...

Just my two cents -- but I think we can all still really benefit alot from pulsing things that are kicking us hard -- by not taking them every single day, but every few/several days or weeks even.

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye aye aye!!!

I just saw your other post listing all the other stuff you are already taking ----

Yikes! IMO, that is like a scary amount and mixture as well --- I've been treating parasites for several years now and can honestly say that patience is a virtue as if you are not careful, you can end up having the worst herx imaginable -- like go to the ER, I cannot breathe, I feel possessed, bad....

So please be careful, my friend.

We all want to get better from these cr@ppy infections, however, there are no quick fixes, and overloading our body with too much at once is usually more a case of causing damage and setbacks than we would like to think...

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the feelings go away after awhile when you stop?

How long have you been on the GSE?

Thanks,

2roads

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up
Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to have some reaction to GSE. My head and ears get kinda numb and ringy in a very annoying way.

I have GSE nasal spray that I just used and I have the reaction - ears /head numb and ringing. Is it doing something or is it some sort of sensitivity?

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a bad reaction to it - can't remember now what it was - I'd say if you're not handling it well, to skip doing it -
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In our experience, GSE hits both babs and candida. Energetic testing shows this and we have seen the results. My children got rid of babesia by taking it after a year of mepron/zith/artemisinin couldn't do it.

You do have to ramp up slowly because some can have huge herxes depending upon their infection load. I know one person that had severe air hunger from just 2 drops! I cannot tell you if you are herxing or just having an allergic reaction. Our practitioner uses it to cure babs and does not find many who cannot take it.

We use agrisept-L by nutridiem. My 8 year old boys take 7 or 8 drops twice daily in juice.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement